Pokémon combined shipping one...

By 1bunnylover

NOTE: For those of you who don't know, I have split this book into different ships. The Oneshots with more th... More

Accidentally time travel- Pearl/Contest
The bet- Pearl/Contest
What would Dawn do- Pearl/Geekchic
How I wish it ended- Pearl/Geekchic
Love potion affects- Pearl/Geekchic
Need to be near you- Pearl/Geekchic
Protect what's important- Pearl/Geekchic
Confessing at the wrong time- Pearl/Geekchic
True confessions- Pearl/Geekchic
To save the timeline- Pearl/Geekchic (edited)
Who I really love- rivalcrush to Redvine/Geekchic
The proposal - Orange/Pearl
A new promise- orange/pearl
Oblivious- orange/forthwheel
Didn't think I had a chance- Oranges/slight poke+ego
Sleep spell- orange/Contest/pearl/rocket
The set up- Pearl/Contest/Geekchic/Fourthwheel
The Luvdisc know- multiple ships

Winners and losers that win(multiple ships)

740 7 3
By 1bunnylover

There Ash Ketchum stood, in the center of a huge circular stage. He wasn't sure how he got roped into this, nor how his female friends did, and they weren't either. Standing off to the side of the stage we're his friends Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena.

"Now, here we are!" The announcer said over the loud speakers. "Ash Ketchum will be telling all of us who he has fallen in love with!"

The crowd exploded in cheers of excitement.

'Who knew my love life was such a big deal to these people.' Ash thought.

Ash as well as almost every girl he had ever met were put through this 'show' of sorts. Where Ash sorted through all of them, and now it was down to these five. This was tough. These girls were his friends, he didn't want to hurt them, but after a lot of thought, Ash came to a conclusion.

In the crowd, a few rivals stood on the sidelines. Although, they were there for the same reason, to see if Ash would pick the one they love. There was Drew, Trip, Tracey, and Clemont. Each one hoping he wouldn't pick their girl.

"Let's begin!" The announcer yelled. "Who will Ash choose? Will he pick the one he loves first and put all the others out of their misery? Or will he wait til the end to reveal who stole his heart?"

Ash took in a breath to calm his nerves. This was a lot to handle, but he couldn't get out of it now.

"May, could you come up here please?" Ash asked.

May jumped in surprise, but quickly approached him. She looked nervous, almost scared, but she has nothing to worry about.

"Ah! He has selected May. Will she be the one or be sent on her way."

Drew hung his head 'Of course he chose May. Who wouldn't?' He had to leave the stadium, unable to witness such a seen.

Ash smiled at May, and began "May, I have had a great time traveling with you, and being your mentor. But, only ever saw you as a sister." May was beyond relieved by this news. "And lets be honest here, I think we both know you have a thing for someone else."

"Yeah. Thanks Ash." May grinned. She then walked to the edge of the stage to watch. May glanced over her shoulder, but didn't see Drew. 'Where did he go? I...guess I'll have to look for him after.' May thought.

"And May is out, so that leaves four ladies."

Ash turned back to the group. "Iris."

Iris slowly strolled up to him, mixed feelings and fear of what he would say. On one hand, she did have a small crush on raven haired boy, but she had also developed feelings for someone else.

"Hi Ash." Iris greeted quietly.

"Hey. Iris, I want to say that even though I never saw you as more than a friend, our friendship was one of the best things about my trip to Unova." Ash declared. Then he whispered to her "and I think someone else is going to be happy I didn't choose you."

Iris smiled, but gave a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Ash." She then skipped over to join May.

"Iris joins May in the loser circle! Only three girls remain! Let's see what happens next!"

Misty, Dawn, and Serena stood, nervous for their traveling companion's choice.

"Misty." Ash waves for her to come over.

Misty held her breath in anticipation as she walked. Serena let out a breath of relief that it wasn't her.

"Ah Misty, my first best friend, my first crush, and first girl to travel with me. I have to say, despite all our fighting, I'm glad to have met you and I really hope we can continue to be friends." Ash remarked.

"Of course." Misty answered. She then joined May and Iris as she winked at Tracey.

"Wow! Now Misty is out! I didn't see that one coming. Now there are just two left! Let's put an end to this! Ash, show us the one you love!"

The crowd erupted in an explosion of cheers, encouraging him. Ash turned to the two remaining girls. Serena had a smile, and a blush cover cheeks, obviously expecting to be the one. Dawn looked like she was about to cry, fearful that he wouldn't chose her.

Ash let out a breath, and smiled at the two girls. He took several steps toward them, until he was only a bit aways.

"Ya know, I had to think long and hard about this one. With the other girls, I knew I didn't feel anything, but with this I wasn't sure for a while." Ash stated, his gaze out into space. "But, I finally figured it out. It turns out I had fallen for her not long after I began traveling with her. I know, now, how much she truly means to me, that no one else could replace her." Serena was practically shaking in delight at his words, while Dawn suppressed tears. "And right now, I know she's worried." Ash raised his hand up, ready for her to take. "But, no need to worry, right, Dawn?"

Dawn gasped in surprise, ran up to him, ignoring his hand and hugged him tight. She let some tears finally escape and she whimpered "I didn't think you you pick me."

"I know, but you don't have to worry. I love you Dawn." Ash smiled, and gently pressed his lips against her forehead, as he hugged her tight.

Serena stood in shock, her head down, casting a shadow over her eyes. 'How could he not pick me? I met him first...I was his friend first...I loved him first...so why couldn't I have him?' Serena thought, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Dawn is the winner! This is it people! Ash Ketchum is in love with Dawn! Now we know!"

The crowd again exploded, bringing the Ash and Dawn back from their moment.

"Who knew people wanted to know so much about your love life?" Dawn muttered, still in Ash's arms.

"I know, right." Ash chuckled. "Come on, let's go."

"So, now this special has come to an end! I hope you all enjoyed! Now we just need to find another person who has just as many possible relationships."

"Um, did you mean to say that over the loudspeaker?"

"What? Oh, sorry everyone! Have a nice day! Few, that was close. I almost looked like an idiot."

"Your mic is still on."

"Ah! Why is this happening to me!"

"Just take the mic off."

Everyone chuckled as they left. The crowds poured into the streets, chatting and squealing with delight. Drew was already out there, leaning against a wall, trying to work up the courage to talk to May and congratulate her.

Suddenly, he heard her calling out to him "Drew! Drew where are you!" Drew sighed, and lifted his hand up for her to see. "There you are." May chirped.

"Yeah, here I am. Where is your knight in shining armor?" Drew asked, blankly.

"What are you talking about?" May titled her head.

"Ash called you first." Drew stated.

"Yeah, along with Iris and Misty and Serena, we she wasn't actually called, but she didn't win either." May explained.

"So, you aren't with Ash?" Drew quizzed.

"Nope, I lost!" May cheered. "Now, that, that mess is cleared up..." May paused, as a blush covered her cheeks, "...do you think I could win some time with you?"

"Of course, it would be wrong of me not to comfort a friend after a loss." Drew joked. May smiled and the two began to walk, Drew put his arm around her.

Meanwhile, Trip was also walking out of the stadium. Iris's action toward Ash plagued his mind.

'I guess that's it. Even with the lose, Iris still loves Ash.' Trip thought.

Just as he stepped outside, he was tackled from behind. "Hi Trip!" Iris squealed.

"Hey." Trip replied, duly.

"What's wrong?" Iris asked, releasing him.

"Nothing." Trip snapped.

"Please tell me." Iris begged, her brown eyes growing.

Trip had to turn away from the girl. Those eyes were one of his biggest weaknesses. "Fine, I saw your little kiss. I know you still like him." Iris began to giggle. "What?"

"Were you jealous?" Iris asked, amused.

"...Maybe..." Trip muttered.

"Trip, you have nothing to worry about. That was a goodbye sort of kiss. I...I love you, Trip." Iris admitted.

Trip shook his head with a smile. "Come on, let's go. I want some lunch with a pretty girl."

Iris giggled and took his hand, as they walked.

"Tracey!" Misty yelled to the Pokémon watcher. He was waiting by the statism doors for her.

"Hey Misty." Tracey smiled.

"I didn't get picked." Misty returned the smile.

"I saw." Tracey remarked. "Want to go back to the gym and hang out?"

"I'd love to." Misty replied.

Outside the stadium, on the other side, Serena stood, tears soaking her reddened face. "Why didn't he pick me?" She whimpered, trying to wipe the tears away.

"Serena!" Clemont called, running up to her. "Are...you...ok?" Clemont panted. He received no response. "Serena?"

"No, I'm not ok!" She whipped around. "The guy I love picked someone else!"

"Serena, I know it hurts...but-" he spoke softly.

"But what? How would you know how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you back?" Serena hissed.

Clemont averted his gaze and muttered "Because I feel in love with a girl who is to distracted by my friend to notice how I feel."

"Who is she?" Serena asked.

"You." Clemont responded.

"M...me?" Serena questioned, shocked.

Clemont nodded, a pink blush stained his cheeks. "Yeah. You are just...so sweet and smart and kind and talented and beautiful. I couldn't help but fall in love with you."

"W...why didn't you ever tell me?" Serena asked, all angry and sadness gone.

"Because you are so in love with Ash and I didn't want to lose you as a friend. I still wanted to be there for you, even if it didn't mean anything." Clemont said. "I'm sorry, I'll just leave you alone."

"Wait Clemont!" Serena grabbed his shoulder. He meet her gaze, curious as to her suddenness. "I...I had no idea you cared so much. I never thought about anyone other than Ash...and I want to thank you for telling me. For helping me see what I really needed."

"And what is that?" Clemont asked.

"You." Serena whispered and planted a kiss, right on his lips. "I love you too, Clemont." Serena admitted. "Let's get out of here."

Clemont nodded slowly and followed her, as she walked away from the arena.

All of the new couples happy to have won and lost.

THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 70 32
JUST some cute fluffy one shots of our lovely AMOURSHIPPING (I might write smut okay yes yes I am but not yet anyway first more fluff) Please commen...
10.2K 111 9
Some Amourshipping one-shots for y'all. Disclaimer: I don't own the characters and pokemon, nor the photos I will use
37.1K 425 20
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
190K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...