PreMar= Bepannaah Pyaar

By Rosy5672

A saga of love, hate revenge... How will these two pole apart meet? To get the answers to all ur questions... More

Jasminearun
Chapter 1= Character Sketch
Chapter 2= Tragedy!!!
Chapter 3= Missing!
Chapter 4= Feelings?!?
Chapter 6= I Hate U Mr. Prem Bharadwaj!
Chapter 7= Character Sketch (2)
Bharadwaj Mansion (1)
Bharadwaj Mansion (2)
Gadodia Mansion (1)
Chapter 8= PreMar Ka Tashan!!!

Chapter 5= HATRED!!!

148 5 2
By Rosy5672

Hey guys, It's me... I'm back with another chapter of my story...

Here u go.......

Enjoy!!!

Sid ( Narrates the whole incident).

Aditya ( Shocked, shouts)= WHAT?

Sid ( Sadly)= Yes, my friend... Actually a ( Stretches on the word CRAZY GIRL)= "CRAZY GIRL". Has accused me of being a ( Again stretches)= "KIDNAPPER".

Roli ( Who heard all this lost her temper, so she held Sid from his collar and angrily shouted)= HOW DARE U? HOW DARE U TO SAY LIKE THIS ABT ME? WHO THE H*** R U TO RAISE YOUR FINGER ON MY CHARACTER?

Sid ( Laughs)= Srsly? Like... ( He passes his hand in his hair)= Like... U... U took me for a kidnapper, just bcz ur... Ur...

Roli ( Loudly)= Sister!

Sid ( Not bothered much)= Ya, whatever! Btw, what's ur name?
( Roli gives him a "EXCUSE ME". Look).

Sid ( Ignores her glares and continues, while Ranveer a.k.a. RV is just staring at them)= Listen, before u misunderstand me for a gold digger, let me tell u once and for all that I'm not that type of guy, and I'm asking u some information bcz I want to help u, just bcz I can see honesty in ur eyes, nothing else. Dnt start cooking fake misunderstanding.

Roli ( Controlling herself)= My... My name is... Roli, Roli Gadodia and I'm searching for my elder sister Simar Gadodia... She is missing since this morning, so, can u plz help me?

Sid= Ok... Can u plz give me a photo of her?

Roli ( Suspects Sid, but she has no ther choice except trusting him, so she gives)= Yes... She looks like this...

Sid ( Happily)= She's so beautiful and innocent... Not like ( Eyeing Roli)= Some Jungle cats like...

RV ( In serious tone)= Sid, stop teasing her and help her like a true gentleman...

Roli coughs at the word "GENTLEMAN".

Sid glares at Roli...

In between all this... Poor Adi was still listening to their convo... But this time... LIVE!

Adi ( Calls Sid)= Hey, Sid! What's up?

Sid ( Annoyed)= U can see it with ur own eyes...

Adi ( Understands)= Isn't she?

Sid nods...

RV comes forward and whispers in Adi's ear, while he chuckles...

RV ( Whispers)= Adi, be careful, dnt mess up with that "Ghayal Sherni" (Wounded Tigress)= Otherwise she will make u remember ur whole family.

Adi ( Unable to control his laughter anymore)= Sr... Srsly guys? U... U r scared of... Of...

Roli ( Loses her cool and comes in front of Adi and shouts at him)= Excuse me... Now who r u? They both weren't less that u also jumped in this matter...

Adi ( Gulps in fear)= E... Excuse me miss... How da... Dare u to... Talk to me in this way?

Roli ( Sarcastically)= Oh, really? Tgen before giving me a 2hrs long lecture on how to respect elders, explain all this to ur these 2 useless friends... And ask them, that y had they kidnapped my sister? What do they want from her?

Adi ( Gives unbelievable look to RV and Sid, to Roli)= Listen miss Roli, u have misunderstood them they aren't loafers or goons who will kidnap ur sister, miss... Miss Simar. Sid is a well known detective, ( Sid raises his collar woth pride and proud)= While RV is India's top businessman. ( RV waves at her with a smile, while she just rolls her eyes).

PreMar Side (12.30 A.M.)

Simar ( Now It was just too much for her, she shouts making Prem numb)= HOW DARE U? HOW DARE U COME IN MY WAY? I DNT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME NOR STAY WITH U, THAT'S IT! PLZ LEAVE MY WAY! I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY HOME, MY PARENYS MUST BE WORRIED FOR ME... ( She leaves). But.........

To her badluck Prem twisted her behind her back and held them in one hand, while with the other one he shuts her mouth). ( She struggles, but all in vain, Prem turns her towards himself, but her arms were still twisted behind her back and he says)=

Prem ( Moving close to her)= If u want ur family safe and happy, then ( Whispers in her ear)= MARRY ME!

Simar ( Shocked, shouts)= WHAT!!! ( Trying to free herself)= I... I wo... Won't m... Ma... Marry u!

Prem ( Roars)= U HAVE TO DO SO! OTHERWISE... I WILL...

Simar ( Pleads)= No,no,no,no... I... Ca... How... What will my parents... I'm sorry... B... But I... I can't ma... Mar... Marry u! Plz leave me! My sis... Sister, my mom, da... Dad and grandma... All will b... Be very wo... Worried fo... For me... It's mid... Midnight time... I... I have to reach my... My house as... As soon as pos... Possible! Plz...

Prem stares at her qith unbelievable expressions...

Prem ( Looking directly in her eyes)= Sorry babes, u have only 2 options... 1) Marry me! 2) U won't be able to meet ur family never and ever again!

Simar= U won't do anything to them... I won't marry u! ( She stamps her foot on Prem's foot and frees herself).

Prem ( Shouts)= IF U WANT TO SEE UR FAMILY ALIVE THEN STOP! OTHERWISE I WILL KILL THEM!

Simar ( Not having any other choice, stops).

Prem picks her up in his arms, and forcibly makes her sit in the car... ( He stops in front of a Mandir ( Temple) and again picks Simar in his arms and climbs the temple's stairs... He calls the priest.

Prem ( Loudly)= Pandit Ji ( Priest Sir)= Can u plz come here?

Priest comes and is shocked to see Prem there at this time...

Priest ( Sweetly)= My dear son Prem, can I know what r u doing here at midnight? U better go home at this time! As it is going to rain anytime! U...

Prem ( Fed up)= Pandit Ji, take a deep breath, actually I... I WANT TO GET MARRIED TO THIS GIRL! RIGHT NOW! Start chanting the mantras, plz! ( They exchange the garlands).

( He picks Simar in his arms and takes 4 vows, then he moves closer Simar so that It can seem that Simar in front of him for 3 vows, he makes her sit down again, she takes it as an opportunity and tries to run, but Prem holds her wrist and pulls her back, he makes her sit again and he sits beside her, but this time he holds her hand tightly).

Priest= Now the groom will fill the bride's hairline with vermillion.

Simar ( Pleads him)= Plz dnt do this! Plz! Y r u adamant on ruining my life? Plz dnt do this! Plz! Prem

( Avoids her and fills her hairline with vermillion, then he ties the nuptial necklace around her neck).

Simar was like ground slipped under her feet. She cried silently... Everything is over!

Maa! ( Mom)

Baba! ( Dad)

Roli!

Daadi Maa! ( Grandma)

Parivaar ( Family)

Were the only words ringing in her ears...

Prem took a red shawl and covered her head with it! He again picked her up and made her sit in the car and drove away....

Precap= What U All Want!!!

Jasminearun

Thanks......

Byeeeeee.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 28K 72
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
447K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
839K 69.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
510K 7.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...