✦ six feet under the stars ✦

By ThatNinjagoWriter

➼ just some casual stories about you and your favourite ninja in one thousand words or less - n... More

!! disclaimer & other notes !!
nicknames
one last dance
stargazing
thirty fluff starters
cuddle me
from who?
the one where lloyd embarrasses himself
you have eyes
"i love you?"
rebound

missed opportunities

2K 67 11
By ThatNinjagoWriter

ship/s: main; cole x reader
others; none

universe: movie or series ( y'all choose )

writing prompt: soulmate au

words: 333

warning/s: cliffhanger ( does that count? )

additional notes: a shortie soulmate au

i wrote this during creative writing class & [[ shrugs ]] it's short.

happy reading!!

Alex

••••

a busy street means bumping into dozens upon dozens of strangers. i hate it, but i have no choice. how on earth would i get to school? i bite my lip as i wait for the streetlight to turn red.

just thirty more seconds.

i look over to my right, then my left. no familiar faces. great, i'm going to school alone.

the light turns red and the cars come to a halt. i walk along with the people beside, behind, and in front of me. i have my arms crossed in front of my chest. protection of some sort since people tend to be a bit rowdy

halfway through the street, with only seven seconds left, i felt it. the so told spark that one would feel the moment their soulmate touches them for the first time.

i thought it was a myth -- a fairytale that our parents would tell us to make us believe in love. i always scoffed and rolled my eyes at it.

it was beyond ridiculous.

sure, f/n told me that it happened to her, but... i rolled my eyes and gave her a dismissive reply.

i was quick to dismiss it, call it a hoax -- a fairytale... yet, it happened, to me.

the shock... it felt like a tiny jolt of lightning that erupted from my elbow.

so that's where we first touched.

i felt the jolt from the tips of my fingers to the heels of my feet. it was shocking ( pun intended ). shocking, intriguing, fascinating.

i want to drop everything and chase after my soulmate. but i couldn't, i can't.

he's going to the opposite direction and i'm just a few steps away from the sidewalk.

three seconds left.

curse it. the time i finally felt the shock, and my soulmate's way out of my reach. but... but i did see something.

raven black hair.

that was all... that was all that i saw.

raven black hair and a warm look in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.
665K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
246K 23.5K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
871K 40.4K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one