if I ever fall in love.

By -LIPSTICKSTAINS

( BRANDON ARREAGA ) "I'll make sure she's just like you." in which he makes a promise, unsure if he can kee... More

im single as fuck so i wouldnt know but anyways • prolouge
one, one
one, two
one, three
act actwoo
two, one
two, two
two, three
two, four
act tree.
three, one
three, two
three, three
three, five
three, six
three, seven
epilouge.
the bonuses
bonus ( when they get married )
bonus ( w/ angie )
bonus ( when they get on with the freaky deaky )

three, four

829 40 98
By -LIPSTICKSTAINS

OMNISCIENT.

"Baby wow, this is so beautiful." Lei said as she walked into her shared suite that she would ultimately be sharing with Brandon. "Yeah, I made sure to get one with a view even though we're surrounded, I just didn't want one of the parking lot-" he rambled while hastily putting things away as his mind raced on his plans for the next few days.

She walked over to him in his slight frantic state. "Calm down, I'd love it either way. I'm in Bora Bora because you were kind enough to take me, I love this." She said as she ran her thumbs over his cheek.

"Thank you." She said lowly to him as they together with his hands around her waist.

"You're welcome, l'd do anything for you." He professed causing a dark crimson to rise to her cheeks and the flush, although not that visible, did not go unnoticed. "Awh, you're gorgeous." He giggled as he attacked her face and neck with kisses causing her to let out joyous laughs of her own, attempting to fight him off.

"Aren't they're just the cutest things in this world aren't they," Nala asked Gina as she nodded. "Well Nala, I think they just might be."

By now the pair were on the couch, Brandon laying happily on top of Lei, looking on to the mock news report. "Here they are now, have any words for the audience?" Gina asked as the two stepped closer holding out her fist as a microphone to the couple.

"Mhm, yes, we are in fact the cutest couple, point blank period, and no one can change that." Brandon said as he got up while Lei made the period hand gesture to go along with him. "What he said man, we the shit, even if he called me yet." She pointed out causing the boys to let out a low gasp.

"When did y'all get in here?" Brandon asked looking towards them as they sat adjacent them on their couch.

"the same time they did, we just wanted to preserve the moment." Edwin told, "If y'all wanted privacy y'all should've locked the connecter door, stupid." Zion proclaimed before Lei launched a pillow at his head causing it to smack against the back of the couch and an array of hard chuckles fell across the room.

"Bitch im going to beat your ass!" He yelled as he got up.

"Nigga was I supposed to jump or some shit? Do it!" She challenged as she met him in the middle and the he smacked her with a pillow just for the two to go at it with each other with the objects while the others recorded the event. Meanwhile the girls pulled Brandon aside into the kitchen and Gina straight slapped him upside the head.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Nala exclaimed. "What did I do?" He replied rubbing his head.

"What she said was right, you need to grow some titties and ask her the fuck out."

"Don't you mean balls."

"Let her feminist ass say what the fuck she wants, Brandon." Gina condescended. "Exactly, he's so rude." Nala agreed with the girl that stood a few inches shorter than her.

"Anyways, so when are you gonna ask her out, my best friend deserves this, and we know you goofy ass loves her as much as she loves you, so what are you waiting on?" This caused a blush to rise on his cheeks.

"I'm working on it, I got something planned for the last night we're here, I don't know if I'll need help or not, can I get back to you on it?"

"Fine, but if y'all not together by the time we get back home, we're stomping you, because y'all are too cute to be this pussy for each other." Gina said and the two went away as he looked at them stunned.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me!" He exclaimed to himself. He finally rejoined the group, after only a moment, and found Zion on the floor with Lei standing above him with one foot on his chest. "Aha nigga! Play me out again." She exclaimed before dropping her pillow on his face and stepping over him just to jump into Brandon's arms upon seeing him.

"Ahh shit." Zion groaned to himself after feeling his chest being stepped on and Gina, being the good girlfriend she is, tended to him immediately giving him the kisses he deserved. "It's okay papi, you did your best." She said as she stroked his cheek.

"They're being so dramatic." Lei said to Brandon as he held her bridal style, "they're the ones being dramatic?" Austin said as he heard a knock sound from the door and went to go open it. He was then greeted by Ansley, which the girls had previously met and they all had mixed thoughts.

They looked past her political beliefs somewhat, but her demeanor was what confused them and caused their opinions to sway on her. She wasn't in anyway mean but it was that she was too nice and her public appearance was a little different from how she really acted. On social media she was a sweetheart like always but she was involved with everyone and anyone, including Maggie. They didn't know if they could trust her since they were friends before Ansley met the group and it would be wrong to expect her to side with them when her prior friendship remained with Maggie. Although it had been the same with Gina, Gina wasn't that fond of Maggie to begin with.

"Hey baby!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Gosh stop fucking reminding me!" Nick complained being as extra as everyone else.

"It's okay, Thickaboo, we still love you." Lei said as Brandon lightly swayed with her in his arms and she laid on his chest. "Yeah, we'll find you a lady that we approve of." Gina added on.

"Don't even front you know we got you." Nala said now from her place beside him as she laid on Edwin who scrolled mindlessly through his phone.

Ansley and Austin had made their way back onto the couch but left the door open. "Yo Austin you left it open-" Brandon's voice was cut off by Maggie herself.

"He left it open for me, if I'm welcome here." She said as she looked around the open room as Lei rolled her eyes and released herself from Brandon's hold. "I don't know, what was I at that restaurant again?" She asked before Brandon thumped her on the arm wanting her to act cordial with everyone on this trip.

"Look about that I wanted to apologize, I was out of line and I was kinda hurt. Can we drop it? And you too Nala, I was disrespectful to both of y'all. Also, Gina, I embarrassed you on your first date with Zion and I was a bad friend for that." She asked as she played with one of her rings and Lei, after a second to think she nodded.

"I'll drop it, but it doesn't mean we're cool or nothing, I won't catch you in the streets like I said I was anymore." Lei told not fully meaning it yet but she was going to will herself to it.

"I don't, fuck that, you're a snake and that's all I have to say, but I won't beat your ass or anything, unless you try me again." Nala said bluntly not caring at all. Edwin however was shocked yet not surprised. "Baby, it's okay. Calm down." He said as he began to played with her hair, as he knew it soothed her.

"I don't care anymore, he's more of an embarrassment than you were, and if what happened hadn't happened I wouldn't have appreciated how much he tried to cheer me up or because such good friends with all of these people so I forgive you." Gina shrugged from her place on top of Zion as he rubbed on her sides but he scoffed at her embarrassment comment. "Rude."

Maggie took all the information in and nodded accepting everything she was given before she sighed and got to the reason she was there in the first place.

"Well, I appreciate you all, but I came here to ask if Lei and Brandon wanted to come with me to this flee market I found, everyone else is welcome to come, I just knew he'd like it and I wanted to invite his girlfriend along... too" She rushed out as everyone except for Brandon was looking at her like she was stupid.

"I'd love to go, I could get souvenirs there too, do you, babe?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "No, baby, you go have fun, just text me when you're on the way back." She said deciding to trust in him. "Okay mamas, I'll be back soon." He said as he kissed her cheek and him and Maggie left.

Brandon and Maggie set out to see the city and to find the flee market she seen on the way but that wasn't her only intent for the trip. Her apologies to everyone was sincere, except for Lei's and she was surprised she didn't notice.

"Lei you're fucking stupid why didn't you go with them?" Nala yelled. "I can't date someone I don't trust fool, and did you see how happy he looked, I didn't want to ruin it by being there and most likely being a bitch. I trust him and I know he wouldn't hurt me."

"But that doesn't mean she wouldn't."

AALIYAH.
Tea is coming for these
last three chapters bro.
Once I finish those ima
give y'all an epilogue,
& three bonuses.

I think my replacement
book for this is gonna be
flip side.

Also I haven't updated
anything recently because of the
fact that I've been
focused on finishing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 31
He was an extrovert. She was an introvert. They were complete opposites.
202K 3.5K 27
brandon had seen all the pretty girls in the world but when it came to her she was like no other. "when i'm looking for love i pretend it's you that...
3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara
96K 1.9K 36
in which brandon arreaga falls in love with a girl at a restaurant. "who would've thought that you would've fell in love with me shorty" "over my fuc...