Jaileen Moneybags - A Tale of...

By GetShrektified

Jaileen, a blossoming teenager with propensities for violence, learns the hard way that girl scout enemas jus... More

Chapter 1

Prologue

1.2K 1 0
By GetShrektified

    Let me illustrate for you a story. A tale, weaved by the tears of millions, tits of billions, and the riveting adventures of one. Jaileen. But first, let us see how this thing came to be.

   Echoing wails paint the halls, enveloping the maternity ward in an aura of the ironically beautiful motherhood. Room after room of mother, awaiting her first glimpse of the life she never wanted to see. In a blind fury, a woman is surrounded by a symphony of doctors throwing advice and pleasantries her way. The child's arrival looming, her vision cut off, as if it were a newscast gone wrong. Her eyes reopened to find a monster. Exactly what she envisioned. It was hellspawn incarnate, and it was her child.

Jaileen.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 179K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
338K 30.9K 70
When everything else was falling apart, Shehryar gave Laila the job as his assistant. Now here they are months later in a very symbiotic and platonic...
943K 51.1K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
445K 18.4K 36
Aimen Khan a bubbly girl with an ambition of living the life to the fullest. she loves her family to the core. But what happens when an incident cha...