Maintaining Harmony (Doctor W...

由 puppuphk

Harmony just wanted to go to Comic Con is that so hard to ask apparently so because while waiting for her fri... 更多

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chpater 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Book 1: Chapter 56
Book 1: Chapter 57
Book 1: Chapter 58
Book1: Chapter 59
Book 1: Chatper 60
Book 2: Chapter 1
Book 2: Chapter 2
Book 2: Chapter 3
Book 2: Chapter 4
Book 2: Chapter 5
Book 2: Chapter 6
Book 2: Chapter 7
Book 2: Chapter 8
Book 2: Chapter 9
Book 2: Chapter 10
Book 2: Chapter 11
AN
Book 2: Chapter 12
Author Note
Book 2: Chapter 13
Book 2: Chapter 14

Book 1: Chapter 11

2.3K 91 15
由 puppuphk

Tow chapters in one day, i got bored and wanted to do this before doing a Donna episode, more specifically Planet of the Ood , anyway this is just them talking with a bit of her brother and best friend Dylan in it, a weird phone call and some reading at the end, then the next time she will wake up she won't be with 12 anymore ntil later. Enjoy!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We went down the hall into another room, and not just any room, the library. It was huge and seemed to go on forever.

The Doctor didn't give me time to look but just dragged me over to a couch in the middle and sat down next to me.

"Okay, let's talk," I tell him.

"I'm sorry…" he starts but I cut him off.

"No, you are not apologizing for something you did a while ago, if I get an apology I want it from nine, not from you" I tell him and grab his hand.

"It was his fault, and you better or he better, or whatever, your ninth regeneration better apologize….You do apologize right?" I ask him tilting my head to the side.

"Yea, though it is hard to admit because…." he starts

"Because you have a big head?" I joke and he rolls his eyes at me.

"oh, come on it was a joke, but you do have a very big head darling, and that big ego is not gonna shrink any time soon, it never seems to shrink" I tell him and try to get him to smile, but he won't so I just pout at him, which by the look in his eye makes him want to smile, but he won't.

"Fine, if you won't respond I will find something else to entertain myself with." I say and get off the couch, but am pulled back into his arms.

"No, you are not going anywhere, you are staying right here" he says his accent getting thicker and he tightens his arms around me.

"Fine, but you have to read to me or pick something to read…." I start to say when my phone goes off and I groan.

"Come on I just wanted to have a quiet time, but no…" I mutter getting my phone out from my pocket .

"Yellow?" I says

"Purple" I hear Dylan say and smirk at the game we play trying to see who can name a color without missing a beat.

"Green" I say.

"Blue" Dylan said.

"Pink" I say quicker this time.

"uh…Brown" Dylan says.

"Ha, hesitation, you lose. Anyway, what's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing just the fact that your brother is sitting across from me wanting to know where you are" he says I think through his teeth.

I quickly jump up and the Doctor sees my expression.

"What what's wrong?" he ask panicking thinking something is wrong.

"My brother, that's what's wrong. How am I supposed to tell him I am nowhere near home anymore and not even in the same dimension? I can't just say that to him." I say out loud, and then hear a loud thud then….

"WHAT!?"

I groan, "Have I got one hella story for you big bro…and you might not like it" I say into the phone. "Oh and thanks for the warning Dylan about Toby being able to hear you. This got a whole lot messier." I say and look at the Doctor for help but he gives me wide eyes like he is scared.

"What is that face for, it's only my brother, not Jack brother, but brother from home" I tell him but that doesn't seem to help and he starts to rub the back of his neck.

"Doctor is everything alright?" I ask him.

"No, but let's do a video call thingy that you always seem to be using." he says waving it off.

"Yea, that might be a better idea. Dylan call me back, but FaceTime okay, It would be easier" I tell Dylan and he replies then hangs up. But before I can accept the call the Doctor pulls me back to the console room and grabs my phone attaching it to a bunch of other things and then pushes some buttons and then Dylan and my Brother come up on the console screen.

"HARMONY YOU ARE GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON NOW OR SO HELP ME WHEN YOU GET BACK I WILL NOT LET YOU GO OUT FOR WEEKS!" my brother yells and I jump in surprise that he is that angry, since he is never angry

"okay, okay, okay, just calm down will you everything is going to be fine….you're not going to tear any wonky holes in any fabric and space and time…wait no that's Epic Rap Battles of History, sorry love that song, but I got distracted. " I ramble and see Toby not looking any happier by my joke.

"Okay, so I was bored and Dylan was taking too long for the bathroom and went into an empty hallway, not thinking anything would happen, then got lost, and found a glowing door, so what do I do, I go up and open the glowing door, and then find myself in the Tardis…" I say but Toby cuts me off.

"Wait as in that British TV show you two watch? You found yourself on the set? Are you on a set because all that stuff looks pretty cool" he says.

"No, I'm not on a set, though I thought I was and I called this idiot…wait where did he go? DOCTOR YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME TO DEAL WITH THIS ON MY OWN!" I yell and he pops around the corner.

"I wasn't leaving, who said I was leaving, dear I would never leave" he says and comes to stand behind me but stiffens up when he sees Toby.

"No, don't you dare Toby, don't blame him, it wasn't his fault, plus I'm kinda stuck here, I don't know if I can get home…" I start to say but the Doctor cuts me off.

"She does, but it's only once in a while, and mainly when something happens, hello Mr. Turner, you haven't met me yet. But I have so…"

"Wait, what, when, how, but you, what?" I question and look at him seeing his face masked of emotions.

"It happens, different ways of getting places, plus you have to wait to figure out how it happens, you never told me how, but you can go back and forth, just not very often, every so many years our time, but it could be only days for you guys." he explains.

"So basically it's a big spoiler?" I ask him and frown as he nods. "No fair, I hate that word, it's better to say that it would spoil the fun in it, like I know a lot of your life, but none of this face, well except now, but that isn't important." I say and turn to back to the screen.

"I don't know why, or how, but please just accept this, plus he" I flick my head toward the Doctor "says we will see each other again, though it might be every few days for you, it would be years for me….wait years?" I turn to the Doctor.

"How would it be years, I'm only a human, I won't live forever, " I tell him and move my hand to his cheek.

He seems to lean toward my hand before answering. "I don't know how or why, but you never seem to age, it's been the one question I've always asked, but you know, or will, something that I can't know, ever is what your future selves have told me" he says and leads his forehead on mine.

"I don't mean to be rude, no wait I do mean to be rude, but that is my sister, and you are way too old for her." Toby says interrupting us.

"TOBY!" I yell at him blushing. "He isn't that old, think of it as Thor and Jane from marvel, Thor is really old, and he is dating Jane, and it's okay, the Doctor is about the same age as Thor, so just because his face is older looking, and maybe he seems to act like an older person, but he is still handsome, just like every other reaerations of him, every single one is handsome in their own way, whether it be big ears, big hair, a big chin, or older looking he is still handsome, and I care about him so you can't make that decision for me. If I want to be with him, I want to be with him, including all his abnormal traits." I say to Toby and he smiles.

"Didn't know you had it in you little sis. And to think you hate or hated anything to do with boys or men a few hours ago."

"Weeks, it's been a few weeks for me." I tell him. "Time is different there then here."

"Well whatever, it's still not normal of you." he says.

"That is the least of my problems, technically I am married as of a few days ago." I tell him and stand up straighter, "Though she does owe me a ring still, and I will hold that to her."

"Wait, she?" Toby asks and my eyes go wide in realization.

"Well, it was to save the universe…I mean not that I don't care about her, because I do, I mean River Song is amazing…" I start to ramble and Dylan then yells.

"YOU GOT TO MARRY RIVER SONG?!" he yells sounding somewhat jealous.

"oh, yeah, I should have left it out. It happened during the silence, got to be in my own Harmony suit, it got made right after the Doctor got his, and he figured out that it was me in a suit as well as him in a suit, plus we got bored, and played checkers while we were bored and waiting." I tell him and he nods and mumbles about how it was not fair that I was doing all this amazing yet terrifying things.

Then the screen was getting fuzzy like it was losing connection. "Guys, guys can you hear me? I think we are losing connection, I will talk with you later" I say before the screen goes black.

I sigh and look up at the Doctor, "So, what now?" I ask him.

"I was going to read you a story, I was thinking maybe Harry Potter?" he asks me and I smile.

"That would be amazing." I tell him and he takes my hand and leads me back to the library where we sat on the couch, or more like he laid down and I snuggled and rested my head on his chests listening to his hearts beat as he started to read.

"THE BOY WHO LIVED: Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense….." he started reading and I soon fell asleep.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

21.5K 662 40
Florence Rose has been stuck in Stormcage, her friend River telling her stories of The Doctor and his Blue Box. What happens when she becomes part of...
9.4K 133 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...
48.2K 1.8K 71
The powers within have been steadily growing, buying time until the moment of remembrance. The moment swiftly approaches. Wanda's fears are coming to...
232 5 28
Hope Nova Roman-Hernandez leads an ordinary life as a high school student until she discovers a mysterious blue police box in a cave at a young age...