VoltronxAlien!Reader

By BriScamy

You're cold and hungry. Your fangs wanting to dig into something warm and flavorful, the tip of your pointed... More

Healing Part 2
A New Life
Adjusting

Healing part 1

471 9 0
By BriScamy

You are cold. Your pointed ears twitch to try and maintain warmth, but it gets harder to move every time, just like your fingers as they feel like bubble wrap is around them.

As you drift there in space, a small chuckle escapes your mouth, or at least what you thought would have been a chuckle. Haggar stole your voice just like she stole the lives of your parents. She took so much, all the things you loved.

Your parents. You missed them so much. Would they be proud of you? Would they be happy that your finally free from the hands of the blood thirsty Galra? They would be, you know they would. No longer will you stand and take the pain, the torment, quietly sitting in the cage you called 'home' and acting like the good little experiment you were told you were.

The ship you escaped in took heavy damage; the thrusters busted, turbine malfunctioned mid take off, the heater damaged, and the oxygen tank began running low during the hours you sat there idly.

You weren't going anywhere anytime soon. Calling for help won't do any good since you couldn't speak, and your wounds left you too weak to repair the ship if you could.

So all thats left do was wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and -WAIT!

A bright flash filled the sky. You couldn't believe your eyes.

It was magnificent, beautiful, so clean and white, and more importantly not Galra.

A large ship entered the space terrain around you. Why did you feel so conflicted? It wasn't Galra so you could get help! But what if they worked for Galra?

You knew you needed medicine and food, along with a new ship. You had to live, for your parents. You promised them!

'Don't worry Mom and Dad. I'm going to continue living, for you.'

Using what little energy you had left, you pull yourself off the pilot seat and take what little oxygen the ship had into your suit.

Activating the jetpack, you launch yourself toward the ship, landing firm but kept a good hold to stay on.

You weren't going to die. Not today.

—————

Coran was at the helm of the ship, as usual. Checking all the diagnostics; running system checks, making sure the turbines are functioning, the generator running properly, and listening to the obnoxious sound of the castle alarm.

Wait, the alarm?

"What in the name of Alfor could be wrong now?" Coran said to himself softly, checking system for damage. When nothing appeared he checked the security system.

All the paladins were on the training deck with Allura, making the the halls completely empty, except for one.

"Who in Altea is that?!"

The orange haired adviser watched curiously. Just as he was about to call the paladins, he notices something strange about the young girl.

She was in a torn overly large purple shirt, most recognizable of the Galra prisoner uniforms. She stumbled through the halls and looked weak and exhausted, doesn't seem to be a threat but looks can be deceiving.

"Paladins, we have a bit of a problem. Come to the bridge immediately."

In the mean time Coran continued studying the girl. Her features and marks looking quite similar to species he recognizes, mostly human and Galra. Like their very own red paladin.

Soon a hiss was heard as the door to enter the bridge opened. Everyone was present and had mixed looks on their faces.

"What is it Coran?" Allura asked.

"Are we being attacked?" Shiro added.

"Actually, I think it's best if you just see for yourselves." He pulled up the video feed of the girl roaming around the castle halls and finding her way into one of the storage rooms.

Everyone gasps as they see her trying to chew out a hand-held metal box as if it was food. Looking at the condition she's in, they quickly figure out she must have been a stray prisoner that escaped from Zarkon's forces. Her face dirtied, (H/C) hair matted and messy, lacerations on her arms mixed with the (F/C) tattoo like markings running along the shoulders.

She looked too skinny for anyones satisfaction and she seemed to be looking for something, scared and frantic that someone may walk through that door.

"She's been in there for a good 10 dobashes." Coran notified.

"Alright, we have to approach this with caution. We don't know what she's capable of, if she was a prisoner she'll most likely be more scared of us than we are of her. I think it's best if only 2 of us go in so we don't spook her. So Lance you're with me. The rest of you hang as back up just in case something happens." Shiro suggested.

The blue paladin looked at the girl worriedly through the holo-screen. Shiro is making it seem like she's a threat but to him -he clearly sees a scared young girl just in need of some help. 

—————

You bite and bite and bite, but the stupid box won't budge!

There had to be some food in it some how, this was a storage closet after all.

Unfortunately, the box beat your fangs and you'll have to wait till later to eat. It's better to just gather what you need and flee anyway, you're still unsure if the ship is hostile or not.

Just as you were making your way to the door, 2 humans appear in colored armor. You're eyes widen and you back up hiding behind the large boxes in fear, hoping they wouldn't take you.

'No! I can't go back! I don't want to go back please!'

"Hey hey shh.. It's ok, we aren't trying to hurt you." The blue one peered into your line of sight. He kept a good distance from you, his hands up slightly to show he doesn't mean harm.

The one in black hung back. You glance between to two as you scurry further into your corner. You felt the coolness of the walls press against your unnaturally hot body.

You were running out of adrenaline, you were shutting down wether you wanted to or not. But now wasn't the time! Why of all times did you have to start feeling weak.

The voice of the blue boy was muffled, but you heard his sincerity. So soft and calm, like an ocean. Your mother would tell you so much about the ocean, you always dreamed of seeing it one day.

"We won't hurt you. We just want to help."

You hand him the box you were chewing on. If he really wanted to help, he'll open it and give you the food inside.

"You're hungry. Is that what you were looking for? Food?" You nod weakly in response, watching as he spoke to a voice. He must be talking through a com system. You were all to familiar with that. The guards always talked but never to one another.

"I can get you some food, and then we can take a look at your wounds. We have a pod here that can heal them right up."

A pod? No! No pods! Pods were bad!

Without realizing it, your breathing picked up and the boy was once again trying to calm you down. Or maybe to calm himself down, he looked just as scared as you.

"Okay, okay. No pods. We have a first aid kit that should do the trick then. How does that sound?"

'Yes, that's a lot better.'

He must have noticed your approving look and smiled a little. It was so natural, so soft like his eyes. This blue one seemed nice. "Okay. My name is Lance by the way. Can you tell me your name?"

You shake your head no, pointing to your throat and the small scar resting on your skin.

"Oh, you can't speak?"

'No.'

"Well, then would it be alright if I gave you a name? Until you're able to tell me your own?"

'Give me a name?' You tilt your head to the side in confusion.

"Yeah, we have to call you somethin'. How does," Lance looked at you, trying to come of with a name quick. Something simple, but meaningful. He looked deeply into your (E/C) eyes, looking past the glazed, sickly coating. "Mia sound? Does Mia work for now?"

'Mi-a.' You say the name over and over in your head. You liked that name. It was not like the other names the guards gave you. Come here 384-97, they would say. You nod your head with a weak smile. 'Alright. Mia it is.'

"Okay. Well then Mia, welcome to team Voltron." Lance held out his hand. You look at it worriedly. He seemed nice, he didn't do anything to hurt you and staid at a good distance so you didn't feel overwhelmed.

You hesitantly take his hand into yours, slowly moving away from the safety of your corner.

"There you go, thats it." Lance catches your weight as your legs buckled, feeling the warmth of his body through the armor, sending shivers down your spine.

"Everything's going to be okay. You're safe now." He said reassuringly, just before you watched your vision go dark and your body limp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
54.5K 1.4K 17
[my inner demons x child!reader] ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── to have innocence is to see the good things in everything bad, and to not know the pain of an empty...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
178K 4.9K 39
[COMPLETED] Lance and Keith were close as kids. Best friends, almost lovers. But when they are separated as they grow older, they lose feelings for e...