Celebrity Crush...

Por DianaSeada

[ADULT AU, based after U.A that means no spoilers!] Love interest- Ground Zero one of the most popular and su... Más

Introduction.
Playlist.
Chapter One (1).
Chapter Two (2).
Chapter Four (4).
Chapter Five (5).
Chapter Six (6).
Chapter Seven (7).
Chapter Eight (8).
Chapter Nine (9).
Chapter Ten (10).
Chapter Eleven (11).
Chapter Twelve (12).
Chapter Thirteen (13).
Chapter Fourteen (14).
Chapter Fifteen (15).
Chapter Sixteen (16).
Over due Authors Note

Chapter Three (3).

6.7K 262 484
Por DianaSeada

We'd Be Something
We Both Need
———

I T W A S
more than two weeks since the mall incident. Aiko was still gone, nothing new. Adjusting to my new phone Ground Zero given me. I still had his contact to. Akemi was sick, that was new, but not trusting baby sitters or anyone other than Aiko was a hard decision, who would take care of Akemi? I needed money for food by next week, needed to get back to work.

Cough.

Turning my head towards the bedroom Akemi was stuffed into I got up tiredly to aid him. "You alright?" Throwing my phone on the bed I walked slowly to the sick little boy. He was cuddled up in Ground Zero blankets that this time was his, he insisted on me buying them once, saying we could share.

"Mommy." Akemi's small raspy voice called out.

"What is it?" Quickly seating myself to his side I tried to think of the reasons he'd say my name like that. did something hurt? Did he need to throw up? Just as he coughed a cough I was awfully familiar with I used my quirk to show the boy where to throw his insides. A bowl sat in front of him. Running circles around his small back I closed my eyes not wanting to see him throw up his udon soup from last night. Cleaning him up and feeding him medicine I was off into the bathroom.

My tired eyes sunk to my cheeks leaving my usual high and happy seeming face to look depressed and alone. Splashing water I let it soak in, the warm water gliding down my cheeks. Placing my hands on either side of the sink leaning in to take a better look at my tired face, or maybe it was my upset stomach? So much work. Akemi. Money. Clenching my fists I took a heavy breath, maybe I shouldn't have bought us clothes the other week, maybe I should've kept that money for food this week? Tugging on my hair in frustration all I needed was someone to help me, how could I do this completely alone?

Ring...ring...ring...

Turning the tap off swiftly I went back to my phone that was now being held by Akemi. His eyes shining like the stars in the night sky. "Ground Zero?!" A hopeful and sick-full Akemi says bouncing on his place on the bed.

I furrow my eyebrows confused about why Ground Zero would call me. So random. Snatching my phone from Akemi he pouts but doesn't fight knowing of his sick weaknesses. "Hello?"

"L/n, hey." His voice clear and deep. "Is Akemi Okay? He sounds sick." My eyes glance at the correctly sick boy. I bit my lip wondering if I should ask him to babysit for me. Would it be too much for him? I took a shaky breath, listen to his words first.

"He just has the cold, nothing huge." Finally answering I start to exit the bedroom closing the door slowly behind me. Seating my self in the living room's brown couch I close my eyes taking a moment of silence. "So what's up?" I start, I was all excited about speaking with Ground Zero but also anxious not wanting him to think I'm taking advantage cause he took care of my child once.

"You sure he's okay?" He pushes. I smile.

"I would be a horrible mother if he wasn't okay Ground Zero."

"Bakugo." He corrects. Why would I call him that?

"I have a question." Rubbing my neck I now feel my heart quicken. Should I explain why? No. He's rich he doesn't need to know if I'm broke or not. He does need to know why.

"Go ahead." He simply says I could hear him shuffling around getting comfortable.

"You don't need to do this...but....I...I don't know, I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you, I can explain everything." I say incredibly vaguely him clearly confused. "I was wondering if for a few days you...I don't know...baby sit for me?" I swallow hearing the awkward silence between us. He'll ask where my parents are, why I don't just get a baby sitter.

"I am free all week..." Ground Zero speaks, finally. "I like the kid, and Urara likes him too...." clearing his throat I could hear him scratching his head. "Why not get your parents to babysit him though?" I close my eyes, my heart beating twice as much as it had been before. Do I need to explain this to him? I did say I would. Clutching my phone tighter I kept quiet.

"Actually...you know what. It's alright. No need for a baby sitter. I'll find one." Ending the phone call without another word I read the name at the top of the screen. 'Bakugo Katsuki.' Throwing my phone to the side I put my feet up on the sofa and held myself. Why did I just do that? My eyes travel its way to my phone, hoping for a message. Maybe he didn't want to, he seemed annoyed. Was he annoyed? I didn't even figure out why he called out of the blue like that. Tugging on my hair and placing my forehead onto my knees I stayed in that position for who knows how long because I woke up with loud clashing and laughs.

Clashing and laughs?

Jolting up I was now in my bed, in the Ground Zero covers Akemi was previously in.

"Shh! You'll wake his Mom up Dad!" A girl's voice shushes. Quirking a brow I scramble from my bedside and notice who had been here from the next words. A talk with Akemi was starting.

"Hey." Akemi's voice was small, in a whisper. I placed an ear on the door to hear more clearly.

"Yeah?" Bakugo says curiously.

"Why did you come over?"

"I wanted to help L/n." My eyes widened. What? Why?! How did he even get in?! What did I tell Akemi about opening the door to strangers?!!

"You wanted to help Mommy?" I could almost hear Akemi doing his signature tilting head when he wasn't sure of something.

"Mhm. Sometimes Akemi, people can't do everything on their own." Akemi quickly changed the subject to something he hid from me, how could he?

"You know..Mommy told me why my dad left." Ground Zero remained silent. My hand was on the doorknob ready to interrupt the conversation. "And she said he didn't want me." He told him this already.

"Why did she say it like that? I'm sure he would love you." A bit of sniffing was heard from Akemi. I hadn't noticed but tears ran down my cheeks as well. Guilt. Maybe he was too young to know the truth?

"I know...but..she said it by accident once, and I think she was telling the truth." He didn't answer, not surprised though, what was he supposed to say? That memory came to mind.

"Well, Akemi...why talk to me about it?" He says carefully choosing his words.

"Because..I've seen other kids with their parents do what you're doing." Bakugo let out a small 'hm' clearly not sure where he was getting at. "Like...like being a Dad, when you took care of me while Mommy was hurt..and now you're here taking care of Mommy, I think what your doing is....." he paused thinking of a way to describe Katsuki's doings. "being a Daddy," Akemi spoke Shyly and whispering everytime he said dad. I can only assume it was because he didn't want Urara to hear them and get jealous. If she would be.

"Well...Akemi..I've noticed your mom..she needs someone to help her out, and maybe I need someone to help me out to?" Hearing the smile on both the males' faces they walked back to where they had been. Small creaks were heard from my door opening, time to act like I hadn't been crying from stress and sadness a few moments ago.

"Hey, guys." Stepping into the living room the three of them in a circle playing some kind of game.

"Glad you're finally awake L/n." Ground Zero speaks first. Wasn't he supposed to be doing some kind of hero act right now? I still couldn't quite wrap my head around the reason he's here.

Urara waved at me brightly, Akemi just kept on playing. "What brings you here Ground Zero?" Folding my arms I awaited the answer.

Flashback

"I'm doing this for you." For me? "Not me, you Y/n." He repeats. What was he getting at?

"What do you mean?" His veins popped out from clenching his arms with anger. His glare going right through me.

"You don't understand?" His voice was cold and dark. You'd think he'd be happy, congratulating, crying. But right now he's throwing candles and frames onto the floor. "I DON'T WANT THE BABY Y/N!"

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY? DON'T WANT THE PRESS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU HAVING A FAMILY?" Clearly unfazed by my words my lip began quivering. "WHY WON'T YOU TRY?" I yell desperately, he was my love, he was something I needed to wake up every morning.

"Abort it." He calmly says rummaging through the medicine cabinet finding anything to kill the baby. Our baby.

"NO!" He just stared at me, those lifeless eyes, not the ones I had longed for, the ones I desperately tried to catch in high school those eyes are gone. Grabbing a bag and a few of my things I was out the door. "Don't call me about the baby cause it's not yours anymore," I say slamming the door behind me with all my force. I kept my composure all the way to Aiko's house that night. I didn't shed a single tear, I wanted this child. Not him. Not anymore.

I decided I'd keep the baby, raise him without a father, who needs one anyway?

I do, I need help.

It's difficult asking for help.

End

"Ground Zero. Can we talk?" Pointing to my bedroom he got up with a grunt nodding. "Call us if you need help," I say leading the way for the male.

Locking the door behind me I closed my eyes. He just stared. "Why are you here?" Now that I was awake and alive he saw straight through the tired eyes they weren't just tired they were done with everything, everyone.

"You seemed sick too." He says stuffing his hand in his pocket, his eyes scanned me, going over my small F/f and bits of scars I got when I was a child.
(F/f = Facial Features)

"I'm not."

"You are. Now, what was that question you were wondering about, babysitting?" Opening my eyes I look down at our feet, his much larger than mine.

"I need to go to work." My hands held each other tightly behind my back. I decided to have a talk with him right now, he could relate to me in all kinds of ways. "I don't have enough money for my next paycheque. And I need to work, Akemi is clearly sick." This time he didn't question anything and nods patting my head.

"You can drop him off at my house whenever you need too." Ruffling my head I smiled, maybe this is what I needed, Bakugo.

"You know...I wouldn't think I'd have my idol babysitting my kid." Brightening up the mood up he let out a laugh.

"That's one way to put it, L/n" he comfortably sat down on my bed.

"Bakugo I have a question." I dropped Ground Zero for right now, I didn't want to talk to him I wanted to talk with him. "Is it hard? Taking care of her without anyone?" Wanting a truly honest answer I was worried. What if I was the only one struggling, for no complete reason?

"I have support." He says sitting up and holding his hands together. "I have my friends that, if I didn't have them L/n, I would still be my angry, hating everyone person I grew up being." Running a hand through his smooth blond hair he cracked a smile. "Her mother was really something I needed, and I still need her, I need someone like her." His gaze slowly taking in my features. "So let's help each other." He offered with a hand out to shake. "She was a powerful Pro-hero. I met her in high school, I still see her every single day in Urara." Clearing his throat knowing he'd cry if he continued on. "You be the mother Urara needs and I'll be the father Akemi needs." Raising my arm slowly and hesitantly I stared into those red eyes, the ones late at night I'd cry over, jealous of the success he gained. Jealous he had something I didn't. I couldn't have. "It'll be nothing between us." Bakugo clears. "Let's imagine this as a friend pack, both our numbers are open at all times." Was this why he called me earlier? This offer? I stared at his much larger hands compared to mine before connecting them, firmly and professionally we shook on it.

'It was just a celebrity crush. That's all it was. A celebrity crush can't be real feelings, it will never be real feelings' is what I kept telling myself before I woke up in my bed with hickeys all over my body.

Hey, Virgins I'm here. So Lil' secret Akemi was telling Bakugo about his dad so confidently the last chapter because he wanted to impress his mom acting unbothered by the fact he doesn't have a dad, but! He a lyin' ass bitch oooh and told Bakugo. We love Dadugo, thriver

Diana Out .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

144 5 11
Kiri never thought she'd lose one of her best friends at such a young age. Bakugou's death was out of the blue and nonsensical. While she's mourning...
330 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
299K 9.1K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
159K 4.4K 56
Kirishima hires you to work at the Ground Zero hero agency. Kirishima thinks it's a great idea. Bakugou doesn't. Bakugou thinks he doesn't need you. ...