How To Be His • P.JM

By ayeyannachim

In which a story, of a Badboy and a Badgirl were bestfriends. The badgirl helps the badboy who makes out with... More

authory note
INTRODUCTION
1: New Friend
2: Sleep Over
3: She's Here
4: Drunk
5: Accident
6: Realization
7: Between Us
8: Jimin
9: Breakfast
10: Marks
12: Injury
13: Shower
13: How to be His
14: Instagram Post
15: Preparation
16: Birthday Gift
guys
17: Fall
18: Treat
19: Phone Number
20: Meet Up
21: Sickness
22: Where's Jimin?
23: Ring
24: First Official

11: Official

91 3 1
By ayeyannachim

"So when are you gonna make it official?", Hyeri asks and i chocked while drinking my water.

Jimin's eyes widened aswell.

"We are not a thing. We only see each other as bestfriend Hyeri", i replied and Jimin agrees with me.

"Tsk bestfriend with benefits?", Taehyung says as he moves away from Jimin.

"I thought she was somehow you fake girlfriend?", Hyeri added.

I shook my head, "Nope, just bestfriends"

I could see Jimin's head look down, he looks disappointed.

My phone vibrated.

Pabo
- can we make this official for fuck's sake?

I looked up to him and he was looking towards me with his phone on his hand, he then tilted his head.

Me
- do u love me?

Pabo
- uhm
- idk

Me
- see what i mean?

"Why are you both using phones while we are eating?", Jhope says as he points at me and Jimin using his chopsticks.

"Why dont you both talk instead of texting?", Taehyung added.

"Uhm, i was texting Jungkook", i replied and slightly looked at Jimin who gave a smirk.

"Oh really you should invite him here then", Taehyung continued.

"Why? we're about to finish our food, besides he has eaten already", i replied and Taehyung tilted his head and looked at Jimin.

"What about you?"

Jimin coughed, "I was texting Yoongi"

"Fair enough", Taehyung says as he sips from his drink.

"We should get going, its getting late", Hyeri says.

I walked towards Jimin, "Can i stay at yours?", i whispered.

He showed a small smirk, "Sure why not?"

"Uhm, on second thought i'll stay at another time", i replied as i moved back.

"I'll ride a bus with Taehyung instead, we're on the same neighborhood", i moved towards Taehyung.

"Oh no, let Jimin take you to your house, so that he can be sure that you'll come home safely", Taehyung replies as Jimin gives him a wink.

I gave a sigh of defeat and follow Jimin was going to his car.

"What's wrong?", he asks as he buckles his belt.

"Nothing", i replied.

"I've known you for a long time already Jihyeon", he added as he helds my hand.

I sighed, "Realtalk", i say and Jimin replied with a hmm.

"Whenever im sad or angry, do you know what makes me calm?", i asked and Jimin shook his head.

"I thought you've known me for a long time already Jimin", i say and he hed both his shoulders up.

"What makes you calm?", he asks.

I sighed again, "Your soft kisses"

"I know we're not in a relationship, but i like the softness of your lips when they're on mine", i continued.

Jimin leaned in to kiss my forehead, then to my nose, a slow peck to my lips.

"You could kiss me whenever you want babygirl", he says as he starts the engine.

He looked one last time at me before driving, "So where are you gonna stay for the night?"

"At yours possibly", i replied which made him smirk as he starts to drive. "Yes ma'am"

-

The car ride was silent since i fell asleep on the way. The next thing i saw when i woke up was that i was in Jimin's room already.

He must've carried me.

I could here the bathroom shower turning on. Awwe little chimchim brought me all the way to his room. Funny how that small boy could carry me.

I took out my phone and scrolled through social media.

I heard the bathroom door opened, which revealed Jimin with dripping hair. Damn.

"My shoulders hurt from carrying you all the way to my room", he says as he helds his bare right shoulder.

"Mind giving it a massage?", he asked.

"Who the fuck told you to carry me all the way here and ask for a massage?", i replied.

"Obviously me", he says as he raise both his shoulders up then down.

He moved towards me and sits down infront of me, with his back facing me. He then patted his shoulders.

Obviously i have no choice but to massage his shoulders.

Ok so i knew this would happened, him teasing me. There he started to teasingly moan as i massaged him.

"Ah that feels good Jihyeon"

"There, right there Jihyeon"

"Ah you're so good at this"

And ofcoure as revenge i teased him back. I moved to his right shoulder and started kissing it softly. At first he flinched at my movement but soon enjoyed it.

I moved to his neck which made him tilt his head to the other side.

His hand moved to my neck as i kissed his. "Stop", he says and i stopped.

"I know your tired, get some sleep instead. We'll do this another time", he continued and nodded.

I layed on his bed as i watch him get dressed. He looked hot.

As soon as he finished getting dressed he jumped in bed with me. He looked at me in the eye for a while. Then leaned in to kiss my forehead. He closed his eyes and he's fast asleep.

-

Since it was a Saturday Jimin and I decided to stay at his place. Jimin stood on a sitting position on his bed, while i stayed laying down.

"What about i dye my hair to a new color?", Jimin asked and i thought about it.

"Hmm what color would you suggest?", he added.

"Your brown hair looks good already why change it?", i replied.

"Whatta bout making it silver?", he asked.

"Typical school bad boy eh?", i replied and Jimin lifts his chin up proudly.

"What about bright or hot pink?", he asked again.

"I'd go with silver first then pink", i replied and he nodds.

"So when are we leaving", i added. "What about lunch?", he replied and i agreed with him.

I got his laptop and opened his netflix.

"Call Jungkook over, its like he hasnt left your house except for school", Jimin says in a concerned tone.

I got my phone and dialed his number;

"What's up, Noona?"

"Come to Jimin's house, you've never left the house"

"I was about to cook breakfast for myself, is there breafast there?",

"I'll let you have cook, what do you want?"

"Jimin's pancakes"

"Alright", i ended the call and told Jimin about Jungkook wanting his pancakes. I walked downstairs with Jimin to help him prepare Jungkook's breakfast and of course ours.

-

As we were about to finish preparing Jungkook arrived, "Dad, Mom im home!"

Jimin laughed for a while, "Hi mom, whats for breakfast?", Jungkook asks as he sits down the dining table.

"Your dad's cooking you your favorite pancakes", i replied going with the flow. I got some milk on the refrigerator and i could feel Jimin at my back.

"Daddy eh?", he whispered right next to my ar and gve shivers rolling down my spine.

I ignored him for a second and got the milk and gave it to Jungkook.

Both Jimin and i were sitting infront of Jungkook as he happily eats his pancakes. "Thanks for the food dad!", Jungkook says cheerfully.

"Sure thing Son", Jimin was looking at me as soon as he said the word son. I couldnt help but laughed softly.

"So are you guys dating?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 40 17
College love Story (Jimin Fanfiction) A badboy who is in love with girl and can do anything to make her happy and protected But she is only his baby...
26.5K 1.3K 20
He's cold mysterious and a criminal. Once she saw him killing someone. Everyone is afraid of his aura. But she fall for him. She doesn't wanted to lo...
2.7K 100 16
Regular schoolboy Min Yoongi falls for harsh bully during summer Kim Taehyung. Mixture of friendships and action:) (Other features include twice, bla...
54.5K 1.4K 42
Read and you'll find out! We will start writing chapters again for this story very soon :) Warning 21+ - HIGHEST RANKS SO FAR - 1- #FFBTS out of 19...