Starts With A Promise (Celest...

By MrJayBlack

The story revolves around you the Ultimate soccer player that had a childhood friend named Taeko. You both st... More

Chapter 1: The Ultimate Soccer Player
Chapter 2: A Familiar Yet Scary Face
Chapter 3: Welcome to Hopes Peak
Chapter 4: Wait What!?

Part 5: Another day in... Paradise?

3.3K 72 70
By MrJayBlack

After your encounter with Celestia you say on that bench in the park for an HOUR. You realized you needed to head home which took a good 30 minutes and arrived home at 12:04am in the morning. Let's just say this, Mom was not happy. She gave you the scolding of your life and then sent you to bed.

(Morning)

Y/N POV

I had that same dream again. It seems to be reoccurring lately. It feels like Taeko has been appearing in my head more often recently and it's getting weird. Do I really have that much of an obsession with that girl, or is it because I- "Y/N!!!!!!" You heard from downstairs, it scared you so you jumped up. "Get downstairs you gonna be late!!" Mom said. Late she says, there's no way I'm gonna be late, I set an alar- You said while looking beside your bed. "Oh... right I broke it." You said with a blank face staring at your night stand. You jumped out of bed and stretched opened you shades and let the sun soak into the room then glanced at the clock on the wall, 8:25am.

"HOW AM I LATE AGAIN!!" You screamed as you bolted to the closet to get your uniform. You brushed your teeth while buttoning up your shirt and started running downstairs.

"I'll see you all later!" slipping on your shoes and sprinting out the door.

Sprinting down the sidewalk you heard the roar of an engine behind you. You looked back and saw an extremely colourful bike. You knew who it was just from the roar of the engine though. "Hey Mondo, you late too!" You yelled.

"Oh Y/N!" He said stopping a little ways in-front of you. "Your late as well huh." He said smirking.

"Yeah, only for the second time in a row, why are you late?" You said trying to keep up with his bike.

"Ah, I got caught up and some gang related business last night, which made me wake up late." He said laughing while slowing down a bit. "Wanna hop on."

"That would save sometime thanks." You said jumping onto he back and speeding to the school.

My god he must have been driving 100 miles per hour, we got there really quick. He parked the park and we headed up stairs and bolted into the classroom.

"Well you see here-" the teachers voice was cut off by the slamming of the door. "Well what do you know, two trouble makers showing up late, it's only the second day of school! You both need to get your act together. Especially you Y/N." He said with a stern look.

Mondo just shrugged and walked to his seat while you apologized and went back to yours. When you sat down Ishimaru was starring right through you. It was like he had lasers in his eyes because without looking you know he was starring. You decided to look anyway and wow, was that a bad choice. He looked super pissed. He sad in a whisper voice but in Ishimaru's case it's just a normal speaking voice "Late not once but twice! Classmate Y/N, you need to be better than this!" He said with a really serious look.

"Look I got your lecture yesterday, can I not get it again." You said as you turn back to the board, but what caught eye wasn't the board it was something on your desk. A little piece of paper was filled neatly into a little square. You took a second to think about it and you analyzed it, the only two people beside me are Ishimaru and Kirigiri. Ishimaru definitely didn't give me this note so it was Kirigiri, but what type of note. After a bit of consideration only one thought appeared in your head...

"IT'S DEFINITELY A LOVE LETTER!!!" You said internally. "I mean what else could it be, there's no way it could anything negative and I am pretty handsome so why wouldn't she fall for me." You said smirking while crossing your arms. "Alright, let's open this real qui-" You we're saying as you unfolded the paper. The message said had one sentence on it. Just one. And it says...

Could you kindly shut up.
-Kirigiri

You crumbled up the note and had only one thought about it. "Meh, figures."

(Timeskip)

Lunch

You decided you wanted to try something different and took your food and sat under the cherry blossom tree in the courtyard. As you were picking away you heard a voice. "Got room for someone else." She said. You instantly went into a light shade of pink and looked up a little.

"Sure Celestia, have a seat." You said moving over on the bench creating some more room. She sat down and pulled out a big thermos from her bag. "What's in that?" You inquired.

"Just some tea is all, would you like some?" She said putting a hand to her lips.

"Yes I would love some." You said. She poured the team into two nice looking tea cups and handed you one. You took a sip and your eyes widened. "Wow this is really good Celestia, what is it." You said looking at her wide eyed and smiling a bit.

"It's royal milk tea, it's my favourite blend and it has quite the rich taste correct." She said smiling a little bit and tilting her head ever so slightly.

"Yeah, rich is definitely the word for it, you gotta teach me how to make this." You said putting the empty cup down.

"Sure, since we are meeting up tomorrow to play some cards, I can teach you then." She said putting her hands on her lap.

Wait tomorrow what is she talking about tomorrow's not.... WAIT TOMORROW IS SATURDAY. How come I've never noticed. I guess I need to pay attention to the little things huh.

"Yeah, can't wait for tomorrow. I'll see you later Celestia, lunch is gonna end soon." You said getting up.

"Oh, you are right. Well than, I shall see you back in the classroom." She says as she gets up and walks away.

"Tomorrow huh." You say blandly, then your emotionless face turns into a big grin "Can't wait for tomorrow!" You said fist pumping the air.

(Timeskip)

Evening

You just finished soccer practice and your walking home with Josh and Yuichiro. Yuichiro and Josh are bragging about the girlfriends they got recently and are rubbing them in your face. "Why, don't you get a girlfriend Y/N?" Yuichiro said looking at you smirking.

"Haven't found the right girl yet and honestly haven't had much experience with women." You said blandly.

"Really, there isn't one person in mind." Josh said putting his arm around you jokingly.

"Person in mind." You said puzzled. It took a second but someone did pop in your head, it was Taeko, but you haven't seen her in a very long time and she probably forgets who you even are. Maybe... Kirigiri. Naw, she's just to weird. What about Celestia.

When you thought about her a tint of pink rose on your cheeks. And Josh noticed it.

"So you do have someone in mind. Right girl my ass" He said hitting you in the back.

"It's not like that, were just hanging out this Saturday." You said putting you head down a bit.

"Isn't that a date." Yuichiro said as his smirk grew.

You remembered the words Celestia said. 'Alright, it's a date.'

"Yeah, maybe it is a date." You said with a pink blush forming.

"Well good luck brother. I gotta go this way so I'll see you later." Josh said smiling a moving goodbye.

"I need to go that way." Yuichiro said pointing in a different direction. "Best of luck Y/N." He said walking the other way.

You were walking down the roads and look straight up at the stars "date, huh." You said smiling ear to ear. Can't wait for tomorrow, you thought again and walked home.

(I'm so sorry for the year delay XD. I may have been busy over the past year but that is no excuse for the lack of updates so I'm extremely sorry. But look forward to the next chapter, because it's gonna be great. Thank you to the people who still support this series and I hope you will continue to do so. I'm MrJayBlack and I'll see you in the next chapter 😃)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.