Perfect Body

By Shy_RMG

Breath... Inhale...exhale You kept telling yourself over and over. You laid sprawled on the ground your body... More

prologue
one: crush
two: Mr Right
three: body slam
four: snack
five: stupid girl
seven: who's namjoon?
eight: secret mission
nine: Trainer
ten: pillow fight
eleven: Chimchims bday
twelve: Him
thirteen: challenge
fourteen: The Beatles
new years special
fifteen: concussion
sixteen: "Quit hitting me women!"
seventeen: all because I...ripped my pants
eighteen: heartless bitch
nineteen: piano man
twenty: akaashi
twenty-one: nobody leaves baby in a corner
twenty-two: Truth or Dare
twenty-three : Ten laps?!
twenty-four: twins birthday and the unexpected call

Six: Stalker

1.8K 80 15
By Shy_RMG

"My head hurts" you groaned.

"Take a painkiller" Sky said, scrolling through her phone. You sighed, too lazy to get up from your bed. You tilted your head up to look at Sky who laid next to you. Sky continued tapping and scrolling on her phone ignoring your pleading gaze.

"I'm not getting up"

You whined, kicking your legs and throwing your arms in the air like a misbehaved child. "Please" you begged, making your voice slightly higher.

Sky looked at you then back at her phone. You scowled at her and got up to get the pills. While you were downstairs, Sky occupied herself in investigating on the boy you bumped into. She wanted to know who he was and what did he major in. She for sure knew that he was at same college as them.

Sky scrolled through pictures on the school website trying to find any clue that lead to the boy. Her eyes flickered when she caught sight of tinted red hair.

Bingo.

She tapped on the picture, a slight frown took place on her pretty face and she bit on her bottom lip lightly. She was so focused on finding his name that she didn't notice you enter your room and looking onto her phone.

"Why are looking for demon boy?" You asked, making Sky jump.

"You gave me a fright" Sky said voice soprano. You chuckled and patted your friends head as sky swatted your hand away.

"You're a real bitch" Sky said, eyes focusing back onto her phone.

"I know" you grinned and laid your chin on her shoulder. "So why are you looking for him?"

"I want to know his name"

"Well, isn't he tagged on the picture?" You asked and leaned forward.

"If he was tagged I wouldn't have been looking for him still now would I?"

You rolled your eyes at her sarcastic comment. The pictures that popped up of the red haired were quite interesting. There pictures of the boy working out in the gym and training with other people.

Body builder? You assumed.

"His a body builder?" You said and Sky bopped her head. "Seems like it"

You brows scrunched in a frown and you got up from your bed. "Whatever you plan on doing I will not go along with" you said and Sky looked up at you. Sky grinned and you showed no reaction to her shenanigans. Sky was known to torment those who angered her or hurt those she loved. You told her countless of times to let it go but each time she told you; if I don't do anything that person will do the same thing to someone else.

You gave up on trying to stop her. You hated violence and your friend seemed to enjoy it so much that she ignores your protest.

"I wasn't going to ask you join, you know I like handling things myself." Sky said, looking back down at her phone.

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. "He apologised. There is no need on finding out his name"

"I want to hear his apology myself and witness how sincere he is" sky said voice honeyed.

"My god, can you not just leave it? He apologised to me. You don't have to hunt the boy down like his your prey." You said, exasperated. "Sky, for once, don't start anything. He got what he deserved already" you said sternly.

Sky and you stared at each other for while both fighting with your gazes and you refused to give in. Sky was the first to turn her head and sighed. "Fine. I won't do anything."

You smiled, "It doesn't mean this will be the last though" sky added and you shrugged. You walked over to sit next to her and patted her leg.

"You need to learn to control that anger of yours" you said truthfully.

Sky sighed, "whatever, Its getting late. See you tomorrow"

You nodded and walked out with Sky. Sky said goodbye to your sisters, tiger jumping on top of her as she ruffled his hair, you waved goodbye as she walked out the door and you closed it behind her.

You walked into the kitchen getting something to drink when you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You opened the fridge door, you took out a bottle of water and closed the fridge. You sat on the kitchen counter and pulled out your phone from your hoodie.

Notification

  Park Mochi💕

Reply|close

Park Mochi 💕
Hey, sweets!
Are you free tomorrow?

You
Yup, I'm free.

Park Mochi💕
Great! Lets have lunch
together. My treat.

You
I'll never turn down an offer for free food.

Park Mochi💕
Of course not! Food is
your middle name😂

You
You for sure got that right 😎

You chuckled and jumped off the table counter landing on your feet. You called tiger and your dog came hurriedly towards you. You ran with your dog up the stairs and into your room.

You jumped onto your bed and patted the empty side beside you. Tiger waited for your permission and jumped onto your bed when seeing you patting it.

He laid beside you and you smiled widely at your beautiful pet.

____

Jimin walked into his shared living, stifling a yawn and rubbing his eyes.

He made his way into the kitchen when he stopped in his tracks suddenly. He turned around and rubbed both of his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing anything.

"He came early hours in the morning" the younger said grabbing his bag on the floor.

"Thanks" jimin said hoarsely and the younger waved goodbye as he exited the dorm room.

Jimin sighed, staring at his sleeping cousin. He carded a hand through his messy hair and got out two bowls. Jimin placed the bowls on the counter, pouring cornflakes for himself and coco pops for his cousin. Knowing Minho he would prefer this over any cereal.

Jimin poured the milk into the bowls and sugar into his. He pulled out two spoons from the cutlery draw and picked up the bowl placing it on the coffee  table.

He almost laughed as drool was coming out of the younger boys mouth. Jimin shook minho a few times until he heard the boy groan. "Mom, five more minutes" he mumbled.

"Hey, Minho. Get up."

Minho groaned but sat up, eyes still closed and Jimin giggled. "Well, Good morning to you too." Jimin said and minho groaned was again.

"You worse than me in the morning" jimin said and sat next to his zombie cousin. He brought the cereal onto the boys lap and patted his head. "Eat up, we going out in a hour"

"Can't I sleep all day?" Minho asked stuffing his face with coco pops.

"That's an option, but I was hoping you would like to see y/n"

Minho stopped eating, spoon midair and mouth open. He looked over at his cousin as if hoping he was being serious and seeing the smirk on jimins face said it all.

Minho gobbled down his cereal in one go and placed the bowl onto the coffee table. Minho jumped up, almost falling and ran into the bathroom.

"Huh, that's the fastest I've ever seen him run" Taehyung said and sipped from his cup of coffee.

Jimin laughed, "He missed her."

___________________________________

I want a dog. I've been dreaming of dogs lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 655 8
Jimin was kneeling in front of the toilet, his forehead resting on the seat. He was pale and sickly; tears dripped from his eyes to the cold floor...
5.5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
2.4K 158 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...