๐–ค๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๏ฟฝ...

By miss_babylangdon

๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– "๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐–ค" ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๏ฟฝ... More

Playlist๐Ÿ’‹
๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž วŸึ„ึ…ฦˆวŸสŸสึ„ึ†ษ› ๐–ค
who is..."๐ป๐‘’"?
"Him"...
Devils mark โ‚†โถโ‚†
Is just a dream...โ˜ฝ
Portal to Hell โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*
You want a monster? I'll give you one
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ pt2
Curly haired ~
๐Ÿ‘„
๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐‘€๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“Ž๐–ค
๐™ƒ๐™„ ๐™„๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™„๐™ข ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™. ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…
Enjoyed being in hell?
ษดแด sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…
Not an update๐Ÿ’ž
Langdon
Magic
Heartbroken
"๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ"
Under a spell

โ˜ฝ*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌโ€‹ *๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโ˜พ

1.6K 30 3
By miss_babylangdon

"Don't leave with them"

"Show them how powerful you really are"

"They aren't your friends"

"Do not believe them DON'T fall for their trap"

"He's coming for you....soon my dear"

Unrecognizable voices whispered croakily into Marieta's ear, She couldn't move nor see. Everything was too dark but she listened...

Marieta got up from her bed gasping for air, dizziness overwhelming her.

"Stupid dream" She complained.

Marieta went over to her closet unable to pick her outfit for the day since she couldn't choose.

"so many clothes" she moaned.

After 10 minutes of her destroying her folded clothes and scattering them everywhere, she finally found what she was looking for.

Marieta had a bad feeling, that taste of bitter hate and sourness lingered in her mouth something was about to go down.

She went into her bathroom while brushing her teeth she stopped for a moment to look into the mirror examining her eyes.

They were her normal colour hazel, Marieta signed in relief.

After her shower, Marieta was thinking deeply about the dream she had.

The voices echoed in her head becoming louder and clearer.

"what does all this mean" She wondered.

After her fresh shower, Marieta put on her outfit and headed out the bathroom. She wondered where Amon was he was usually around her at all times. As she walked downstairs Marieta heard Amon hissing ready to strike.

She could feel his emotions he was furious as if he was ready to fight one of his biggest enemies.

"Amon that's not how we welcome our guests" Marieta heard her mum say.

"Guests?" Marieta thought to herself.

"Ah, here she is!" Marietas mum let out excitedly.

 "This is my daughter Marieta, she's very smart and an intelligent young girl"

 "Hello" Marieta smiled politely.

Marieta felt the same bad feeling she had earlier, the taste of bitter hate and sourness made her sick. Seeing the three ladies dressed in long black hooded cloaks made her feel sceptical.

Amon jumped into Marieta's arms still hissing at the ladies in front of her.

"Nice kitten you got there...black as a mystic night" one of the elderly lady with blonde hair mentioned.

"sorry he usually doesn't act like this" 

"Im Cordelia this is Madison, Zoe and Myrtle" Cordelia pointed to each of the ladies.

"Nice to meet you" Marieta smiled.

"Marieta these wonderful ladies came a long way just for you" Marieta's mum smiled sadly tears running down her rosy cheeks.

"Me?"

"well, how do I say this...Yesterday night I came to your room to check up on you and I just saw you there...levitating your body was just there hovering over your bed"

"LEVITATING?" Marieta took a step back.

"Levitating dear one of the biggest signs of a powerful witch" Myrtle informed the girl, her big orange hair caught Marieta's eye.

"They can help you love I don't want you ending up getting hurt" Marietas mum hugged her tight still crying.

"Marieta we'll need you to come with us we have a school full of girls like you" Cordelia smiled at her.

"So...im like a witch?"

"well, im certain that normal people just don't levitate in their sleep like that" Madison rolled her eyes.

Marietas mum hugged her tight again "just go with them at least I'll know that you're safe"

Marieta smiled and quickly ran upstairs to pack her stuff and start a new beginning. A thought stopped her in the middle of her room 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

"The dream..." Marieta knew something was about to go down but she was ready for it. Packing all her clothes and other things she ran downstairs ready to go.

Following the mysterious ladies into their huge expensive looking car, she knew she had made a mistake but the thought of that excited her.

Looking outside the car window driving past the murder house Marieta spot Constance looking out her window staring right at her causing Marieta to sinisterly smirk at her while her eyes flashed devil red.

"so Marieta did you experience anything before we got here?" Cordelia asked.

well...my dreams predict the future sometimes"Marieta tried to act innocent as possible.

"That's a great power to have Marieta" Myrtle responded.

"yeah"

Marieta felt and knew that they were up to something but played along to entertain herself they were a joke to her.

arriving at their school for apparently "girls like her" Marieta couldn't wait to meet other girls with special abilities.

Since the day Marieta used her powers on Tate she couldn't get enough of the feeling of hurting people that had hurt her.

Surely enough She took Amon with her considering its a witch school and he was the perfect black cat to have around.

Cordelia took Marieta to the rest of the girls but went to meet the most powerful witch possibly the next supreme Mallory.

"Hey im Marieta"

"Im Mallory nice to meet you" 

"So I heard you're possibly the next supreme"

"Yeah im still working on my powers but I prefer Cordelia to be my only supreme"

"Hello, ladies so I see you two already met" Cordelia smiled at both of them.

Marieta you should get some rest, tomorrow we will train and examine your powers" Cordelia gestured Marieta to her room.

Marieta's eyes widened as she stepped a foot into her huge bedroom, the walls were red the bed sheets were red everything was red.

Marieta jumped into her bed.

"I knew you were going to like it I see you love red" Cordelia giggled before exiting her room.

Marieta had a huge flat tv screen on her wall, taking Amon into her bed they both lay there watching movies until night.

                                                                              3:00 AM

Marieta turned off her TV realising it was almost the morning and Amon was already fast asleep she wasn't tired at all but was hungry as hell.

Sneaking out her room Marieta was trying to find the kitchen but an odd looking door caught her attention instead.

She tried turning the handle but the door was locked.

Marieta closed her eyes cleared her thoughts and concentrated on the door a light creek made her eyes shot open.

The door halfway opened making Marieta smirk at her powers already improving.

She walked through the door ready to discover something but was disappointed just to see the same building but a sign saying "Warlocks".

"Warlocks?" Marieta thought to herself.

She walked upstairs to see more not worried if someone caught her she will just say that she got lost.

Marieta's head throbbed she couldn't handle her loud thoughts anymore she completely lost control of her body.

Her vision took over her.

Marieta saw herself opening a door to someone's room? A boy with short blonde curly hair smiling at her making her blush with his ocean eyes.

His face was blurred out but Marieta felt so attached to him almost falling in love with him.

She tried getting close to him but as she did his blue eyes turned pitch black while his blurred face turned snowy pale, horns growing out of his blonde silky hair.

Marieta wasn't scared instead she was ready for what was to come.

She opened her eyes while she smirked at the vision she just had.

She wanted him...so bad.

Marieta quickly returned to her room collapsing onto her bed ready to doze off but her thoughts wouldn't let her.

She couldn't stop thinking about him.

Even if she didnt see his face properly she had fallen deeply in love. Marieta was certain that whoever that boy was he was here...somewhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 17
โOne never learns how the witch became wicked, or whether that was the right choice for her.โž [apocalypse]
42.7K 1.4K 14
"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
66.8K 756 22
welcome to '๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ' !! i didn't feel like writing a whole series so here is a few imagines<3 lowercase intended s...
85.3K 1.3K 16
michael langdon imagines. i will be throwing in some cody fern imagines cause why the fuck not? completed!