Louis Tomlinson's Sister ?! (...

By iimagines_1d

Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you... More

Prolouge :
Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 .
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Recap.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequel !!
Links.

Chapter 38

687 5 0
By iimagines_1d

Aisley's POV:

It's the next day, and Louis and Eleanor are joining us today at my mum's. They'll stay with me here until I go home. They're bringing my clothes and some of Andrea's because I didn't pack anything. We're only staying for a week.

~~~~~~

Louis and Eleanor just arrived . They brought everything I asked for . I announced I was going to take a shower. Andrea is still asleep . I'm staying in the guest bedroom. Louis and Eleanor are staying in another guest bedroom. I walked into the large purple bathroom . I slowly turned the water to hot . I slid out of my old clothes and stepped into the steaming shower . I rinsed my long blonde hair . I squeezed my shampoo into my hand , and mixed it around my hair.

After my shower i got dressed , did my hair and makeup , and went to the kitchen. I found my mum cooking , Louis playing with Andrea , and Eleanor having a conversation with Fizzy about pizza toppings .

"Smells wonderful mum ."

"Thanks sweetie."

"So what are we doing today ?" Louis asks .

"Well i want to take Andrea to the zoo. Do you guys want to join ?"

"It's supposed to be cold today."

"Really?"

"Yeah it is. But you guys could go another day." Mum said

"Yeah, that'd be best." I admit.

Niall's POV:

We came home early . I walk in my house . Aisley isnt anywhere same with Andrea .

All I keep thinking is - did she leave me ?

I run next door to Louis' house. I bang on the door. Taylor answers.

"Hey Niall what do you need?" She asks.

"I need Louis."

"He isnt here."

"Then i need Eleanor ." I demanded

"She isnt here either."

"Well where the fuck are they Taylor ?" I scream.

"I dont know."

"TAYLOR ! I LOST MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ! I NEED TO FIND HER ! WHERE IS LOUIS ?!"

"I dont know. Call Louis , El , and Ais."

"Thanks for the help . not."

I ran off to my car. I call Aisley and start the car.

"Hello ?"

"Aisley ! Where the f- wait your not Aisley . Who the fuck are you ? And what the fuck have you done with my fucking girlfriend ?"

"Im Lottie , and slow down on the swearing . Aisley went to go take a nap . She should be up in like an hour . I can have her call you then."

"Oh sure . She's taking a 'nap' . You probably drugged her."

"Lottie whos calling ?" I heard somebody say in the background , it sounded like Louis.

"LOUIS !" I screamed in the phone.

"Niall?" Louis took the phone from this Lottie person.

"Yes . Wheres Aisley ? Oh god dont tell me she left me cause i wasnt there ! Actually you know what how about you talk."

"Good idea lad. Well Aisley , El , and I are at my mums house."

"What ? I thought your mum was dead."

"That was my adoption mother . This is my real mum ."

"Can i go over there ?"

"Of course . Ill text you the address."

"Thank you." I hung up .

I got out of the car and ran inside the house . I grabbed a suitcase , 4 outfits , 5 pairs of boxers , 4 pajama shirts , 5 pairs of socks , a hairbrush , hair gel , a belt , a pair of jordans , a pair of vans , my toothbrush, a couple of snapbacks , cologne , the promise ring for Aisley , and my phone charger.

I zip the bag up and rush out the bedroom . I lock all the doors and turn off all the lights. I run out to my car , check my phone , and type in the address on my gps . I pull out of my driveway , and turn on the radio . 5SOS started blasting.

"Dont stop doing what your doing!"

I changed the station. 5sos . Again. I turned off the radio and just drove.

*3 hours later*

I arrived at Aisley's mum's home.

I rang the doorbell and a little girl answered.

"Who are you ?" She asked.

"Who are you ?" I asked politely.

"Daisy . Now you answer my question."

"Im Niall . Im in your brother's band. Speaking of which , where is your brother."

"I dont know."

"Can i please come in , Daisy ?"

"Yeah . Im guessing your not just looking for my brother but my sister too ?"

"Um yeah." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"LOTTIE LOUIS !" she screams.

"Whos Lottie ?" I ask .

"My sister. Wrong one ?"

"Yeah."

"Fizzy !" She screams again."

"Again wrong sister."

"PHOEBE !" she yells.

"Okay , im looking for Aisley ." I said irritated .

"Ohh . AISLEY !"

"WHAT DAISY !" Aisley shouts back.

"SOMEBODY'S HERE TO SEE YOU !"

"Who ?"

"HE SAYS HIS NAME IS NIALL."

"Niall ?" She says running down the stairs .

"Aisley." I whisper .

She ran to my open arms and I hug her tightly . She tilts her head up so she can stare at my features .

"I thought you weren't going to be here for 4 more days ?"

"We finished , so we came back."

"Thats good. So when can i get a kiss ?" She asks.

"When you beg."

"Oh so now i have to beg ? Am i a dog ?" She says laughing .

"Ruff ." I say.

"I love you . Can i have a kiss now ? Please?"

"Alright fine." I smash my lips against hers . I ask for entrance , she allows . I let my tongue discover her mouth. Our tongues were battling against each other.

"EWWWWWW!" Daisy screams and runs away. I smile against Aisley's lips. We pull apart .

"So wheres my princess ?" I ask her.

"With her aunts."

"Well can you introduce me ?"

"Of course , come on ." I grab my suitcase and follow her.

We walk into a room with Lou, El , Andrea , Daisy , 3 girls , and 2 other babies.

"Um hi." I said awkwardly.

"Everybody this is my boyfriend Niall. Niall this is Lottie , Fizzy , Daisy , Phoebe , Doris , and Ernest."

"Hi everybody ." I said awkwardly again.

"Good Niall your here , we need to go out to the pub , i feel like in loosing my mind !" Louis yells at me.

"Yeah , alright lets go then."

"Love you too ." Aisley said sarcastically.

"Im sorry Aisley , i love you ." I said trying to kiss her , she rejected.

"Yeah whatever." She whispers.

"I really do Aisley , but your brother is one of my best friends , trust me i have plans for us this week."

"Oh really? And what do these 'plans' include ? Sex ?"

"Fuck no . Excuse my language , but a romantic dinner out by the sunset , and a romantic movie in the bedroom. And a little present for you ."

"Well that sounds lovely ."

"Anything for my queen."

"Your so cheesy Niall." Aisley said laughing as i leaned in to kiss her. She pushed me away from her.

"So we going yet ?" I asked Louis.

"Yeah lets go ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*at the pub*

"If i get drunk tonight and start dancing with a random slut , push me away her ." Louis announced.

"Alright do the same for me please." I demand.

"No ill just beat your ass." He says.

We walk in and the first thing you see is sex hungry people grinding with each other on the dance floor.

We sit at the bar and the bartender asks our orders.

"Um a beer ." I order.

"Wow why so light ?" Louis asks ," I'll get vodka with a little coke."

"Well i dont want my ass beat , and if you dance with a slut and i dance with a slut , we will both end up in different rooms with different sluts."

"Good idea . But im still drinking , thanks for having my back man."

"Your welcome ?"

The bartender comes back with our drinks. I drink mine slowly , where as Louis is chugging it down . He soon finishes and orders another , then another , then a next.

"Dude , slow down." I tell him.

"No." Was his response.

~~~~

An hour has passed and Louis just got up to dance . Im not really paying attention to him .

"Excuse me sir ?" I call for attention.

"Yes lad ?"

"Can you dump this and get me an iced tea ?"

"Um sure ? Anything wrong with it ?"

"No , its just that i have to stay sober for my friend."

"Oh , well your friend looks like hes having a blast." The bartender pointed out.

Louis was grinding with a sex hungry slut.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON ! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER !!" I yell at him while going up to him.

"What are you doing Niall ? Its just El ."

"Mate , its a slut . Your drunk ."

"Excuse you ?" The lady said.

"Hi . Now can you please get away from my friend now ? He has a fucking girlfriend. And no you arent her."

"Um actually we made plans , so uh you can just get out of my plans."

"Um youve made plans. Louis snap out of it . Damn it !"

"Horan , leave me be . Its just my fucking girlfriend Eleanor."

"Louis , your girlfriend Eleanor is with your little sister and my girlfriend Aisley. And your other little sisters and your little brother , and your mum. I think its time for us to leave come on lad."

"I dont have a brother , and Aisley is my only sister. And my mum is dead ! Im staying ."

"If you say so ." I say then pick him up and carry him out of the pub.

I unlock my car and place him in the backseat . I ran to my door , got in and drove off.

I rushed to Jay's house.

When we got there i dragged Louis out of the car. He kept fighting me so i ended having to punch him in the face . I knocked him out . Oops...

I walk in and Eleanor ran down the stairs worriedly.

"Oh my god ! What happened ?!"

"Well he got drunk and didnt want to go home so i ended having to shove him in the car. Then when i went to get him out he started fighting me so i punched him in his face and i guess he sorta just passed out ."

"NIALL JAMES HORAN !" Eleanor screeches.

"Im sorry . But he was being a pain in the ass ."

"Well help me get him on the couch !" She screams.

She grabbed his legs and i grabbed his arms. We gently placed him on the couch. Eleanor went to go get a cold wash rag . She came back and started dabbing where i punched him. She laid the wash cloth on his forehead.

"Hey whats going on ? Why'd you scream earlier ?" Aisley said walking down the stairs.

"Niall punched Louis !" Eleanor screamed.

"NIALL !!" she yelled running over to Louis.

"What did he do ??" Aisley asks.

"Ill tell you later ." I whispered.

"I want to know now !" Eleanor shouted.

"Have your boyfriend , hes a real smart ass ."

"Niall what happened ?" Aisley asked.

"Come upstairs with me. Please . Eleanor you stay here ."

"Ugh fine."

I pulled Aisley upstairs into our guest bedroom.

"So what happened ?"

"Well dont tell El. But Louis got extremely drunk. He left me at the bar. I looked around and he was grinding with a slut. I screamed at him to get away from her. He didnt he said it was Eleanor . But the girl wasnt Eleanor. So i ended up pulling him out of the pub . The girl said they had plans tonight . Meaning you know and well we came back here and i had to punch him in the face cause he kept fighting me."

"Oh . Okay so Louis was being a dick?"

"Yes ."

"Okay . I forgive you."

"Thank you. I love you ."

"I love you too." She said kissing my lips.

We ended up having an intense make out session. She was left in her bra and my sweatpants . I was left in my jeans . I was about to unclasp her bra . But she had to stop me.

"Niall . Niall ?" She says in between breathes.

"Yes love ?"

"Im not ready."

"Oh ." Was all i could say.

"Im sorry ."

"No no no . Dont be . I understand ."

"I will be one day. I just dont want to get hurt again."

"Ais , i will never hurt you ."

"I know . Thats why im making you wait." She said with a smirk.

"Meanie ." I said pouting.

"Niall." She groans.

"Now if only you could moan that ."

"I said im sorry !"

"I know ! Im just messing around . Now lets get our clothes back on and head downstairs and check on your brother."

Aisley's POV:

What Niall did in the bedroom earlier really bothered me. I didn't tell him to mess with me. He just doesnt understand . If he really loves me he would understand and try to not get it out of me. 1-2 weeks ago i pushed a baby out. Im not ready . But Louis had just woke up .

"What the hell man ?!" He shouts at Niall.

"Wow . You should really hear yourself . Do you not remember what happened at the pub ?" Niall shouts.

"I remember well. I was dancing with my girlfriend Eleanor , we were about to go do our plans and you pulled me away calling her a slut!"

"Wait wait wait . I wasnt at the pub. I was here . Louis . You cheated on me ?"

"Yes you were ! I saw your face ! I was dancing with you !!"

"Lou , it was a sex hungry slut." Niall said.

"No it wasnt ! It was El ! I know it was El ! I didnt cheat on her! It was El ! I would never cheat on her ! I love her to much ! Please believe me !" He yells . I saw the tears slip out of his eyes.

"Lou , i can't believe you . I was here with Aisley and Andrea . We were playing with her . I think you might have seen my face so much you were used to it so you imagined it on a random girl. You thought it was me . But it wasnt ." Eleanor whispers.

"Im sorry." He whispers back tears falling harder and harder out of his eyes.

"Im sorry Louis." Eleanor says getting up . Tears in her eyes.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT !" Louis points to Niall.

"How to fuck is it my fault ! Your the one who danced with the slut !"

"You said you would push me away if i did !"

"I did ! You kept going back ! You kept saying she was your girlfriend ! I had to drag you out ! You drank to much . I told you to slow down. But you kept chugging every time you got a refill."

"Oh . Im sorry mate . I didnt realize it . Aisley please talk to El. Please ."

"Okay ."

"Thanks love ."

I walked upstairs after hearing them argue. Ugh . Cant there not be 2 broken hearts? Right , i spoke to late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...
50.3K 764 30
Emma is 19 and her brother happens to be none other, than Louis Tomlinson. Her best friend Christie is in love with Zayn. She lives with her brother...
76.6K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...