Never Let Me Go (Datherine)

By Originalsforever100

A series of fanfics where Damon and Katherine help each other. He realizes that he never stopped loving her a... More

The Sun Also Rises/The Last Day/As I Lay Dying
Break On Through
Graduation
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Dead Man On Campus
500 Years Of Solitude

The Rager

235 2 0
By Originalsforever100

It was a dark night, as Connor and Damon fought inside the Mystic Bar and Grille, Connor on top of him, stake in hand, trying to stake him. It was instinct and something Connor thought he had to do; kill every vampire, werewolf, and hybrid alike. And Damon was a vampire.

Damon put his hands on the middle of the stake, as Connor pushed it down towards his chest, Damon trying to overpower the not-so-normal vampire hunter. After all, Connor wasn't like who Ric had been. Ric had chosen to be a vampire hunter. Connor had been specifically chosen to be one of The Five; a special type of vampire hunters.

Just when the stake was inches away from piercing skin, Connor was thrown off him and the stake slid across the floor.

Connor and Damon looked to see the famous vampiress of 500 years.

Connor got to his feet and went for her, as he took out a dagger from his jacket.

She vamp-sped towards him and grabbed his wrist, twisting it, making him drop the dagger.

"Stay the hell away from my family," she growled in warning. "I may not be able to kill you, considering I don't feel like being haunted by hallucinations, but I sure as hell can torture you. I suggest that you leave Mystic Falls while you still can, or someone will end up killing you."

She let go of him.

"You don't scare me. You're just a vampire. And just like every vampire, you have a price on your head."

Damon got to his feet, taking the chance.

He grabbed the dagger and stabbed him from behind. He then pulled it out. Technically, letting him die from a stab wound, in his mind, wasn't exactly killing him.

In the end, Connor died and the two vampires left. They then went their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 234 23
This is a story about Dean Ambrose and the new diva of wwe Sarah Latham or faithful Rose And how she met Dean Ambrose and how will their life change...
6.5K 332 5
"black paint and ammo', got bodies like rambo rest in peace, please, light up a candle this the life of a vandal" or lucy does the fanfic awards agai...
19.7K 602 32
Is the Winter Soldier back? Someone wants it to look that way. Can Sharon clear Bucky's name with Natasha's help? Who is orchestrating these attac...
12.1K 166 15
Some one-shots of Hiccstrid because why not. All rights to Cressida Cowell and to Dreamworks