Never Let Me Go (Datherine)

Da Originalsforever100

A series of fanfics where Damon and Katherine help each other. He realizes that he never stopped loving her a... Altro

The Sun Also Rises/The Last Day/As I Lay Dying
The Rager
Graduation
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Dead Man On Campus
500 Years Of Solitude

Break On Through

246 3 0
Da Originalsforever100

It was a dark night, as Katherine walked inside the boarding house. She was supposed to meet Damon for a date and then some.

Suddenly, she was ambushed by Alaric Saltzman. He definitely wasn't himself, she knew, when he pinned her to a wall and stabbed her with a knife.

"Hello, Katherine."

"Alaric."

He twisted the knife in her stomach.

She gasped in pain, as the smell and sensation of vervain hit her.

Damon walked in to see the scene.

Kat kicked Ric off her and slid down the wall, weak. She pulled the knife out and her wound instantly healed, as Damon took care of Ric.

After she had some blood, the vervain began to wear off.

When she felt like herself again and Ric was at home, they made out.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5K 332 5
"black paint and ammo', got bodies like rambo rest in peace, please, light up a candle this the life of a vandal" or lucy does the fanfic awards agai...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC