WILL EVER UNITE??

Por subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi cross... Más

Prologue
Chapter - 1 Our Different life
Chapter 2 Meeting My Mine
Chapter - 3 Our daughters
CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING
CHAPTER - 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER - 6 MY RIGHTS
CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER
CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE
CHAPTER - 10 HER CARE
CHAPTER - 11 "HER SAVIOUR"
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "DECISION"
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"
CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE

2.2K 176 28
Por subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... ❤❤❤❤

Silent Readers do vote guys if you like this story... 😍😍😍😍

Special thanks to all those who commented 😘😘😘😘

Happy Reading!!!! 😀😀😀

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Let's get into the story....

It was one week after Abhi came to visit Prachi it was a wonderful change in Prachi's health after Abhi came...

Moreover she got her mental strength from Abhi... Pragya gets happy to see her daughter gets fine...

And her respect towards Riya's father increased day by day... She thought to meet him and thank him for his help...

Prachi become so happy in Abhi's presence... He'll come to school to see her Daily and he'll play with her like with Riya... And both little girls Prachi & Riya became best friends...

One day...

In school...

Principal called Pragya...

Pragya: yes mam...

Princi: pragya actually I'm in need to visit Delhi for paper presentation ...I was asked to represent there it was three days program... But I need to be here it something important... So will you be there to represent there???.. Please...

Pragya: I'll do it mam...

Princi: but what about your daughter???...

Pragya: my sister and brother is there to take care her Mam...

She went from there...

In Night...

Pragya is arranging her baggage .....she saw Prachi playing with Vivan...

Pragya: Prachi beta... You must be good girl ok... Mumma will come soon...

Prachi runs towards her and Pragya takes her in her arms and kissed her cheek...

Prachi: uffo maa... I'll be a good girl with maasi so don't worry... Moreover school is holiday na... I'll go out with maasi...

Pragya: but I will miss you kishmish...

Prachi: mee too mumma... Love you...

Later Vivan drops her at station and he went from there...

Next Morning.....

Pragya reached Delhi and she went to her room which is booked by princi...

She got freshup and went to the school where she want to present her presentation...

She went inside and she get engaged with her works and presentation...

Time goes fast... It's night..... She came out of the school and starts to her hotel...

She stands in the bus stop and waits for the cab...

Just then one car approached towards her and stops...

One man came outside... Pragya starts to get panick seeing the man... She starts to shiver.... Her hands are trembling in fear...

The man reveled...

He is Harsad... He is a great business man in Punjab .. He used to have a bad eyes on Pragya....His aim is to get pragya anyhow and satisfy his wants.... (sorry Harsad Chopra fans)...

Pragya about to move.. He came there and blocked her way...

Harsad: how are you madam???.. How long you'll escape from me??... Today you'll become mine...

Pragya anger reached its peak...

Pragya: shut up you bloody moron.... Don't you feel ashamed of talking like this to me... Look I'm a mother and a wife... So be in your limits.... Or else..

She raised her hand and he holds her hand.... She struggled to free her hands but he is strong....

Harsad: yes I know you have a daughter... But where is your husband???.... Don't worry I won't ask anything about your husband... But today you trapped in my plan... No one can save you....Even you booked your room in my hotel only.... No one can save you...

He pulls her.... Pragya shouts... But nobody came to help her....

She finally pushed her and starts to run....

He too runs following her..... As expected she reaches her hotel....

She turns and saw he is not following her.... She about to move to her room... She saw him standing before her room... He has a evil smirk on his face...

She doesn't know what to do.... Tears starts to flow from her eyes... She saw him approaching towards her.... She saw one room is opened before her....

Before Harsad would catch her... She entered inside the room ....

He stood in his place because he can't enter inside the stranger's room may be they would think bad about him so he waited outside....

Harsad: in this three days no one can save you Pragya... You'll become mine....

Inside the room...

Pragya glanced at the room and she didn't find anyone there... She closed the door and locks it...

Just then Bathroom door opening sound.... She saw the person... She felt so much relief by seeing the person.... She runs and hugs the person...

The person face reveled...

It's Abhi.... Abhi too shocked to see pragya inside his room....

Pragya hugs him tightly like she would he would vanish from her.... She felt so much relief to see her husband... Whatever they may fight but today she felt relief to see him here.... Now she don't have to worry for anything....

Pragya sobs in his arms.... Abhi too respond to the hug and pats her back to console her...

Abhi: hey pragya why are you crying... Please say me...

Abhi cups her face and he wipes her tears... He could feel fear in her eyes....

Abhi: what happened???... Tell me Pragya... I'm here for you... You don't need to worry...

She felt relieved to hear those words because she knows he'll be there for her forever....

After sometimes she broke the hug...

Abhi: now tell me what happened???... How come you are here???...

Pragya: woh actually I came to Delhi to attend my presentation...while I'm coming to the hotel one man starts to chase me.... And looks at me in bad way.... He too staying here... I'm really afraid... I don't know what he'll do to.... (before she could complete)...

Abhi places his lips on her... She didn't expect this kiss from him.... This kiss explains to her that he'll be there for her and she will be safe with him.... She too responds to the kiss...

After sometimes they broke the kiss....

Abhi: see you don't need to worry pragya... I'm there for you... Yes still we didn't patch up... But I'll be a safe guard for you.... I won't let that dog to near you... OK don't worry...

Pragya nods happily... Now she have no fear... Yes still they didn't patch up but Her husband is there to save her.....

Just then Pragya noticed Abhi still in his towel which is in his waist and she can't take her eyes from his body....

Abhi raised his eyebrows and asked what...

She turns to other direction and closed her eyes...

Abhi: don't do over scene ....you know me in & out so what is there to close your eyes...

Pragya's eyes widened hearing this... But she blushed...

Abhi wears his shirt.... Pragya turns towards him...

Abhi: how many days you want to stay here?? ...

Pragya: I'll be staying here for next three days...

Abhi: see fuggi...

Pragya: please don't call me by that name...

Abhi smirks...

Abhi: ok mogambo...(she glared at him...but still somepart of her heart likes him calling with this name) See I'm having here for meeting till tomorrow after that I'm free and I'll wait for you.... After that we'll go to home in my car ok...

Pragya: but...

Abhi: what but??.. You don't want me to stay ???...

Pragya: no no I want you....

Abhi smiles hearing this....

Pragya: I mean I want you to stay with me please...

Abhi: don't worry pragya... I'll be there for you... Ok go and take your stuffs and come to this room... It will be safe for you to stay here...

Pragya nods and she about to move but she stops in her track...

Abhi: what happened???...

Pragya: he'll be outside...

To be continued.....

So what will happen next???...

What will happen between abhigya in this three days???...

Will they patch up again???...

What will that Harsad will do???

More interesting twist is waiting for you guys...

Target 🎯 80+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views guys...

By Subagokul...

Tata.. 😘😘😘😘😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
17K 1.3K 16
This story is about ABHI ,who is repenting to be with his daughter. He is going to begin with Tanu. . . . I want to see smart Abhi making amends . T...
4.8K 276 4
This story scene was taken from kumkum bhagya after Dadis death, In my story there will be no 7yrs leap.... And in my story she'll make her mind not...
15.4K 867 7
What happens when after Pragya was thrown after Dadi's death and one day a stranger shows up with a baby in tow?