PANAROMA

By PuuwaiUilaniRosa

More

PANAROMA
Prologue
Chapter One: The Truth and The Beginning of a Journey
Chapter Two: Creating A Warrior
Chapter Three: Uncles
Chapter Four: My First Ball
Chapter Five: Time To Get Ready
Chapter Six: Being Strong
Chapter Seven: Good-bye to Originality of Evil
Chapter Nine: Unexpected
Chapter Ten: Hope
Chapter Eleven: The Glory and the Pain
Chapter Thirteen: Happy Ending

Chapter Eight: A Break

32 1 0
By PuuwaiUilaniRosa

I was laying in bed, wondering why I wasn't out there, fighting along side my men when I heard it. There was a boom. It was extraodinarily loud. Then I heard shouts. Shouts of pleasure, and I didn't know who it came from. Had my men fallen or had they been so good that they were standing? Were they the ones screaming in unison over that boom or was I now in trouble of being slaughtered as well? I hoped not. I had to finish my mission. Papa had reminded me what my mission was, and I shouldn't be resting.

I got up and grabbed my sword. The speed and stregnth I used was battling with my wound which had just started healing. I didn't care. I wasn't going to die a coward. I walked further down the halls, and heard footsteps. I hid behind a pillar, and the footsteps turned my way. No one talked, so I still couldn't tell if what side they were on. I counted five seconds, then I whirled out and swung. I heard metal scrap metal as a shield came up.

"Eliza! It's me, Edward!" I heard his voice so I lowered my sword. I winced as pain laced through me. It had hurt to pull against my wound. Edward lowered his shield to the floor and picked me up.

"I'm not a baby." I complain, but I didn't move. I was afraid I'd pull on my wound again, and I'll admit it felt like heaven in his arms.

"No, but your wounded." Edward answers. I put my head against his shoulder and close my eyes. He walks ever so gently towards my chambers and I look over his shoulder to see if Uncle Alexander was there. He wasn't.

"Where is Alexander?" I ask Edward. He doesn't look at me.

"He's been wounded. He's being healed as we speak."

"I want to see him." I say.

"Eliza I don't think that's a good idea." He argues.

"He's my uncle. I have to see him." I look up at Edward who still isn't staring at me. I place a hand on his cheek and gently turn his head to me. He looks down, and I know he can see the tears in my eyes, but I say the words I need to say, "He's all I have left."

"Alright. But for the record you have me." Edward kisses my forehead and changes the course of direction. I nod my head, and think. He's just said I have him, but if that's true what will I do? I love

Edward with all my heart, but I don't know if I'll even survive this. I know I'll eliminate Micheal, but I might have to sacrifice myself for that to happen. I wish he hadn't said that. I didn't want to see his face if I die again. It'd been brutal the first time. The tears in his eyes, the thought that he was hallucinating my voice had been crushing. I loved him, but I was scared that he'd be gone before I could say anything about it.

We arrive to screams, cursing, and wierd blue light. Edward knocks twice then enters. My eyes are blinded by the light so I wince into his shoulder. After a while my eyes adjust and I can see people.

"Edward, put me down." I tell him. He listens and I walk closer to the blue light. It's coming from a womans hands! She's leaning over my Uncle closing a gap in his stomach. He looks over and curses. "Uncle?"

"Eliza, what are you doing up?" He says between deep breaths.

"I-I heard something go off, and I didn't know which side had done it, so I decided if it was the enemy I was going to fight, not die as a coward." I tell him. I see a smile on his face, and I smile back tears in my eyes.

"You know the last time I saw tears in your eyes is when you came back from the dead. Why are you crying now?" He asks.

"You are almost dead, and you're all I have left of a family. Do you really think that would sit ok with me?" I ask.

"I was kinda hoping." He smirks. I laugh and touch his cheek. He calms down and the blue light begins to fade.

"Alright Alexander. You need to rest. Eliza it's your turn." the healer lady looks at me.

"What?"

"I was originally called to help you, so lets get going." she moves her hands in hurried ways so I obey. I walk and lean against Edward til I reach my bed. He places me safely on the bed, and the healer lady places her hands above the proximity of my wound. I lay my head back, and feel the blue light go through my wound. Burning in places it touched. I bunched up and let out a scream. It might have been loud, but I wasn't paying much attention to that. The pain was overbearing. I was out before I knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, for a strong girl you faint pretty easily." Edward says as I wake up. He's playing with my hair.

"You would too, if you'd been where I was." I tell him. He smiles.

"She used more on you than she used on Alexander. Your wound was much deeper she told me. I was just about ready to kick her out because you didn't wake up." I hear pain in his voice and I reach over and grab his hand.

"It's alright Edward. I'm alive, I'm here." I smile and see that he believes it with all his heart.

"I can't loose you Eliza. You are all I have in this world." He sounds sincere, honest even.

"You won't." I know that there is a slight chance that I am lying but I can't have him doing dumb things right now.

"Good." He bends down and kisses me. I willingly go forward and kiss him back. We sit there like that for a while, and when we hear someone knock we pull apart.

"Nick!" I smile up at him, but don't move.

"Princess, it's nice to see you alive. There was a message. Micheal has called for a break, and we have agreed so that you could heal." Nick's voice has shock in it, and I'm pretty sure my face has shcok all over it.

"How's that possible? He has more men than us." I say out loud. Nick smiles.

"It seems that since the real King's daughter is alive, the town and most of the soldiers and knights have left him, and our ranks have been getting bigger. Braver too, they are attacking from inside the castle as well. Foods been posioned, swords swing out at given moments. You have started a revolution for them, and they have answered." I am now smiling by how much was accomplished. I'd done everything I'd wanted, yet something bothered me.

"And Micheal?" I ask.

"I'm sorry princess, but I don't know. We lost sight of him today during the battle." Nick answers. I smile at him to show him that I wasn't bothered by it.

"Well, then we'll have to look for him tomorrow. i think we all deserve a break right now." I smile at Nick as I see his face begin to glow.

"Princess, the men and I will serve you to the end. Thank you for this blessed break." Nick bows his head and leaves. I smile towards the door until it closes, then I look at Edward. He'd been silent while I'd talked to Nick, and I'd almost thought he'd left.

"That's very considerate of you." Edward sits beside me and runs his hand through my hair.

"They deserve it. They have been working so hard. We also deserve a break. A night to hang out." i place my hand on his jaw, and see he wants a night alone as much as I do.

"What shall we do my love?" Edward asks.

"We shall go out on a date. I know the perfect place, but you shall leave me, for I need privacy to get ready. I shall be ready in a few hours." I gently get up and walk him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd decided to wear blue, in honor of my father. I slowly descended the stairs to see a man, also in blue. Edward looked glorious and in peace after everything he'd been put through these short few days. I was proudly in love with him.

"Shall we go my princess?" Edward asks, holding his arm out.

"Yes we shall." i gently grabbed his arm and led him out to Lady Blue. She was waiting in her usual spot. "Hop on."

Edward came on with me and held on tight. I pulled the reins and Lady Blue took off. I laughed and held on tight. It only took Lady Blue two hours to get there.

"What is this place?" Edward asks as he sees where we are.

"It's a place my uncle showed me. This is where my uncle took his wife everynight before she died. I love it, so I come here when I feel sad." I jump off of Lady Blue and into Edward's arms. He gently places me upright and I look out. The place I brought him was a pond. It was deep blue and since it was night time the stars were shining through the water.

"You're right. It's beautiful." Edward says.

"I know. Don't you just love the view?" I sigh.

"It's absolutely breathtaking." I hear him say. He's looking at me.

"Oh, thank you." I say.

"When everything is fine, I hope we will have a future. I love you." Edward intertwines his fingers with mine.

"I love you too. Of course we will have a future. I don't want anything else." I kiss him, so he knows how much I love him. I guess he knows too because he kisses back just as sweetly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 514 30
Cover by: @sshownu
458 0 28
read to find out
1.6K 23 25
read to find out
2.3K 3 22
read to find out