My Dilemma ~ Mark Lee FF ✔

Af skzenie

"When fate runs its course, no one truly knows what is to become of the future. I remember asking myself, "Wh... Mere

Welcome to Neo City University
Enemies
His Way
Isnt It Romantic?
My Dilemma
Sweet Iced Tea
Chenle's Birthday Party
Mark
The End
Check out The Spin off!!

Boyfriend

1.9K 50 8
Af skzenie

Today I decided to go to school a bit early, Johnny offered for me to go over to Jae's agian but I declined. So much was going on I felt like being alone for bit by myself. Therefore I sat in the courtyard, it felt like that suited me best.
And so there I sat at the court yard on a the bench. The same bench by the willow at which Mark normally sits. Looking down I sat quietly reading a book, peacefully until the bell rings me away. It seemed Lisa was sick today, but Chenle? Chenle was probably with Jisung somewhere or maybe hes sleeping in. Who knows.
"Is this spot open?"
"Sure." I answered still reading my story.
"Hey Y/n, Goodmorning. "
I look up to see Felix placing himself beside me.
"Oh, hey Whats up?"
"Nothing much. Its just something told me I should go early today. Im glad I did.."
"I see."
"I really need to ask you something."
I look at him innocently even tho my mind was wilding over the possibilities of what he could ask.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothings wrong." He smiles and grabs my hand. "I just want to ask you a very serious question. So dont get mad at me for asking ok?"
"Spit it out Felix."
"Okay, Im going too, hold up. Im really nervous about it. Well, Hear it goes.. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Felix..I-"
"Listen I know after that whole Mark thing your a bit out of it, but I really do like you alot." he gets closer to me.
"But-"
"Please answer, say yes, be mine. You'll never have to worry about anything ever. Youll be safe and Ill make sure your well taken care of. Ill give you a couple days to figure it out if needed..I understand it must be hard because its so short of time.. but please consider me."
"Ill think about it Felix."
"Really!?"
"Yes, Just give me a bit."
"Ill give you a couple days before asking agian. Thank you for this at least."
I nod my head.
"Your still doing tutoring with you know who?"
"Yep. Its required because I volunteered and you just cant go back on that kinda thing."
"Ah. Thats unfortunate."
Its gets silent after a bit. To me the air was tight and awkward. I knew this boys plan and god did he play his part. He still gave me a sense of a that sweet innocent boy I once knew him to be. Felix's mask was on tight in front of me, but I know better.

Buzz~

Mark: Are you here yet?

As quickly as I checked my phone I quickly I pulled it away in fear of Felix catching me and ruining the plan.
"Who's texting you?"
"No one. Just Johnny checking on me."
"Of course. Hes such a Good brother."
"He sure is.."
"Oh great, Look whose coming this way.." Felix says pointing to the side. When my head turns over, I see a certain dreamy black haired boy with shades walking with a shorter brunette whose dressed like a celebrity. You guessed it, Mark and Haechan.
"Oh god." I say.
"Omg! Y/N!" Haechan cheers fast walking over to me.
"Hey Haechan."
The cheery boy hugs me tightly.
"Its been a couple of days since I last saw you!"
"It has. How are you?"
"Good! So Mark told me something interesting today about you-"
"Haechan, what are you doing?" Mark says quickly walking up to us.
"Im saying Hi. Because y/n is my friend too."
"There is no too. Mark isn't my friend remember."
"Ooh your right! I guess that makes me special than!"
"You'll come around.." he smirks before speaking agian, "Anyways Im heading into class early. Since Im sure you want to go home early and not deal with me we should start our tutor sesh right now." Mark says blankly.
"Im not going to oppose. Lets just get this over with." I get up standing with my stuff.
"Y/n, let me go with until the bell rings." Felix states standing up.
"You sure? Its just going to be boring Math stuff" Mark says smirking.
"Im very sure."
"Mark, Can I come?" Haechan asks.
"Just until the bell rings." He sighs rolling his eyes. Haechan smiles a pulls me towards the buliding with him the other two following suit.
We soon walk into the empty classroom and sit down where me and Chenle regularly sit. Except Im sitting in between Mark and Felix.
" I actually forgot to bring my stupid textbook. Did you bring yours?" Mark says taking off his shades.
"Yes, I did. I also have pens and paper too." I lean over and grab my book from my bag and set it on the table
"Great, your so prepared.." Mark says.
I turn my text book to the chapter we were on last. As soon as I turn the page, a colored yellow sticky note catches my eye. Its folded and wedged in between the pages. Weird, I dont remember putting that there.. I softly grab it, and take a glance at Felix who sat looking threw his backpack. I than look back at the note and open it:

"I Love you."

Smiling I close the note and look at Mark whos watching me with a bright smiley face.
"Y/n. What is that?" Felix asks from beside me.
"Oh just a book mark. I forgot I put in there." I placed the note in my pocket and started to set out pens/papers for Mark and I to use.
"So, We left off at Quadratic formula.."
As I continued on pointing things out on the book and explaining, Mark blankly stares at me.
"Than you simply plug them in."
"Y/n. Do you know how to do factoring?" Felix asks.
"Uh, Yeah Yeah, I do. Here Ill show you."
As I showed Felix how to do his problem I suddenly felt Mark's hand gently touch my thigh.
"Did that help?" I lean straight back into my chair.
"Yeah it did. Your so smart y/n." Felix says lightly touching my hand with his.
"T-thanks." Oh god..
"Y/n. I still dont get this." I look over to Mark who softly smiles at me.
"What part." I lean over to look at His paper. But there wasn't a problem or work written down. Just lines. But the closer I look they aren't just any randomly drawn lines but a piece of music neatly drawn out. I intensely watch him draw a couple of quarters and eighths before he speaks to me.
"What do you think?" He softly rubs my thigh wth his thumb and smiles cutely.
"Thats amazing." I whisper out. Mark slowly looks up at me staring into my eyes.

RING RING

"OHH NO!" Haechan whines.
"Bye Haechan. Good luck in your classes." I say.
"Thanks y/n. I guess Ill see you later." He gets up with his stuff and leaves as students walk in.
"Y/n." Felix calls to me.
"Dont worry, Chenle is in this class."
He nods but before he leaves he kisses me on the forehead.
"Goodbye."
As soon as he walks out the door Mark begins to speak.
"Are we really going to just not talk about what happened?"
"Theres no need. It didn't mean anything."
"So your just going to let Felix touch you and kiss you like that in front of me."
"What if he makes you look even worse than the situation already is?"
"I dont care about me-"
"But I care.."
He pauses and looks at me with a soft expression.
"Fine. But One more of what he just pulled and Im going to do something about it."
"Alright fine."

"Wow you two really look like a couple..ew." Chenle says sitting beside me.
"And were not."
"Not yet." Mark says wiggling his eye brows.
"Are you really just going to just say that to everyone we see?"
"Im just excited..." He grabs my hand studying it smiling.
"Woah. This is just creepy." Chenle says shivering.
"Why do you say that?"
"Ive never seen Mark act like that..its different.." Chenle looks around before nudging me with is elbow, " I ran into Felix."
"What did he say?"
"Told me that you two might start dating in couple days."
"Excuse me?" Mark says popping into the conversation.
"Hold up, Let me clear this up. Before you yell at me. Felix asked me out this morning, I only told him I'd think about it."
"You should have just said no."
"Thats going to create suspicion, obviously. If he thinks everythings okay, most likely everything will be okay. We can't risk anything until Johnny believes us. He is highly influenced by Felix's good acting at the moment." Chenle says.
"I don't like it. It pisses me off." Mark says crossing his arms.
With that a roaring voice is heard spreading across the room like perfume in the air.
"Alrighty, Class calm down! We have alot of material to go over today before your exams in a couple of weeks. So please bare with me. Also, I'd like to see y/n, and Mark Lee after class. Don't worry your not in trouble."
My stomach tightens and I look around at the staring people.
"Yes sir." We say in unison.
"Great, lets begin.."

After the tiring lecture I stand up and grab my things.
"Good Luck y/n." Chenle says with a wink walking out of the class.
Mark and I slowly make our way to Mr. Kim who stands patiently waiting for us.
"I just wanted to let you know that I am very proud of the both of you. Y/n thank you for volunteering to help another student! Also, thank you Mr. Lee for stepping up on your studies.. However, the real reason I call you two here today was because I got a request to separate you two."
My stomach dropped to the pit of my abdomen. I knew something about my teachers praises was leading into something.
"A request?" I say.
"Yes."
"By who?" Mark asks.
"By me." We turn to the classroom door to see my big brother leaning on the door frame.
"Your brother requested it, but don't worry he didn't give me any personal information. Im sure theres a good reason.. I didn't want to call Mark out, but I thought it would be good for him to at least know that you were requested out at least." Mr. Kim states.
"Your kidding?" I say.
"Y/n Come on. We are going home early." Johnny says leaning off the door waiting for me. I stood there for a second before nodding and walking towards him. As I leave following John out the door I look back at Mark who in return gives me a cheeky smile.
Johnny and I walk silently out the buliding. But after a bit he stops and turns around.
"No thank yous?"
"Ah, yeah, Im sorry. Thanks for saving me."
"Your welcome kiddo. Now, about we go out for ice cream."
"Just us?"
"Just you and me. I promise."
"Alright as long as Im not paying."
He rolls his eyes and continues on his way to his car.

Coincidentally, the next day was a some kind of holiday. Therefore, there was no school. Which was both good and bad. Good thing being, I can stay away from both Felix and Lisa. Bad thing? Well besides missing a certain boy, I stayed cooped up the whole day due to my step-mother and my father deciding to bring in some unknown guest. After a while a knock was heard at my door.
"Y/n, Please ready yourself for dinner. Make sure you dress as nice as you can, these guest are highly important to your father and I. You have an hour before dinner starts. Don't you dare be late."
I sigh and do as the evil witch commanded. In the next hour, I stood in front of my mirror fixed up with a light pink cute sundress. As simple as it was, it was probably one of the most expensive things beside the red dress in my closet.
There I breathed in deep and preceded out of the door into the living area. As I did so, I notice a bunch of adults chatting and enjoying a glass of wine.
"Y/n." I look to the side to see Chenle who is dressed in a nice expensive dress shirt smiling.
"Chenle? What are you doing here?"
"My parents are having dinner with the family of NCT Co. What about you?"
"I live here."
"Oh yeah. I almost forgot you were connected with them from Johnny.."
"Jaehyun is here too?"
"Yeah hes somewhere probably talking to Johnny or maybe the CEO."
"CEO?"
"Mark's father."
"Ooh..does that mean?"
"Yeah, Mark is also here. Even thought Johnny doesn't like it so much it seems. But Its important because they have some kind of special announcement going on. They need as much people to hear as possible apparently."
"Ah. Rich people."
"Hey, im right here." Chenle pouts.
"Not you, just other people.. those people." Chenle laughs.
"ATTENTION! Please gather and sit with us in the dinning room. The food is just about to be served." My step-mother announced.
"Come on, sit by me, I don't like anyone here." Chenle says dragging me into the dinning area.
As everyone gathers around to sit at the table, I could clearly see everyone my parents invited. Most of them were men and women in their late 40s. A couple were young youthful pretty boys and two girls. There while the dishes were being served, my father began to speak.
"Thank you all for joining us tonight! We have exciting news that we will discuss along with a couple of other things after everyone has gotten their dishes."
Slowly the maids came filling every plate and drink up. The constant chatter ringed through the whole room. Mostly it was about what some of them bought, or about how skilled and attractive their son/daughter was. A place I didn't much care for as I looked around the table. Then as my eyes glided threw the various faces one in particular caught my eyes. The boy was also dressed nicely in a black and white suit, he sat towards the end in between a older woman and a man. Mark. He was just simply checking his phone, but yet he looked so flawless. After a few seconds he looks up and around until our eyes meet.
"Y/n." I snapped my head to a voice that called out from in front of me.
"Yes John." He whispers before speaking.
"Im sorry.."
"Why are you apologizing?"
As if on cue my step-mother taps her glass making the room fall silent. Everyone looks to her with their undivided attention.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I simply Im very happy to have my house finally become apart of a magical moment in the history of My Brothers company! Its about time to congratulate his company in their successes to become a superior and wealthy company." She pauses and continues, " As you may know, I have a beautiful boy named Johnny from a failed marriage, who is rising up and taking the lead to help his family grow strong despite everything. Not only that, but I have gained a wonderful new daughter and an amazing husband. With that being said Im happy to announce an agreement made by two familys in order to insure future successes of all of us joined together. We are offering my dear daughter for an arranged marriage with one of the supporting companies here today!" The whole room claps. But there I sat with my throat clenched. Im too young, and im not ready for that kind of commitment yet. What makes her think she has the right to control my whole life like that. My freedom, has yet agian been taken from me. Is this even my life anymore!?

MARK'S POV:

Knock, Knock!

We stand waiting outside my aunts house. My father insisted I tag along, being that my aunt had a big announcement or whatever. As much as I didn't want to come, I had to follow along and join everyone else gathering here. Soon the door swings open to reveal my aunt.
"Ah! There you are! We have been expecting you all day! Come in!" My aunt exclaimed excitedly hugging each of us. As soon as she shuts the door she turns to me.
"Oh Mark! You keep growing on me! Im sorry I never see you much, my husband and I have been busy with meetings and such to see you over here with Johnny. My, you look handsome, I bet all the girls swoon over you."
"Its okay, and not many girls do honestly."
"Nonsense, the maids told me he brought a girl over the other day. My son is very popular."
"Mark!" Jaehyun calls.
"Im going to talk to Jaehyun." I walk away awkwardly to Jae who stands by the kitchen door.
"You look uncomfortable."
"Of course Im uncomfortable."
"Who knew you'd ever be back in this house agian?"
"Where even is she?"
"Johnny says shes getting ready before they start dinner."
"Im going to go-"
"I wouldn't go upstairs Johnny will definitely see you sneaking and im sure by now hes fed up and will make a scene. Theres no way I can help you in that situation."
"Maybe I can talk to him tonight."
"Like that's going to happen. He's practically avoiding you."
"I need to try something."
"Id say go for it break a leg, but someone is here that could ruin that."
"Who?"
"Felix."
"What!? Why is he here."
"His family owns a company and they are here for something but my family never specified."
"Well isn't that great, im going to need a drink for this. You coming?"
"You bet." We both walk into the kitchen to grab a drink. Somewhere in the mix of chatting a loud voice boomed throughout the house.
"ATTENTION! Please gather and sit with us in the dinning room. The food is just about to be served." My aunt announced.
"Great Im starving." Jaehyun says.
I follow him out until I get to the door at which from there I parted and sat in between my parents. Looking around I see Chenle and y/n immediately. I smiled softly until my father began to speak to me.
"Dont go stealing hearts now Mark. Besides that one is already taken by a nice gentleman who goes to your school, from what I've been told."
"Taken?"
Before my father could say anything more Y/n's father begans to speak loudly.
"Thank you all for joining us tonight! We have exciting news that we will discuss along with a couple of other things after everyone has gotten their dishes."
As I look over towards her family, a certain familiar boy with Blonde hair caught my eyes. Felix. And in that moment I pulled out my phone to text y/n.

Me: Y/n.
Me: I need to talk to you.

She didn't answer me and its been a couple minutes. I shut off my phone and look around until my eyes landed on hers. That is until Johnny started talking to her. From my spot at the table I couldn't here what he said, but from the look on Y/n's face she looked confused. And with a ring of a wine glass everyone grows silent to look at my aunt.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I simply Im very happy to have my house finally become apart of a magical moment in the history of My Brothers company! Its about time congratulate his company in their successes to become a superior and wealthy company." She pauses and continues, " As you may know, I have a beautiful boy named Johnny from a failed marriage, who is rising up and taking the lead to help his family grow strong despite everything. Not only that but I have gained a wonderful new daughter and a amazing husband. With that being said Im happy to announce an agreement made by two familys in order to insure future successes of all of us joined together. We are offering my dear daughter for an arranged marriage with one of the supporting companies here today!" The whole room claps.
So thats what my father meant. And from the look and sound of it all the person to marry her wasnt going to be me. My father gave me that hint just earlier. And the face of a staring and smirking certain blonde haired Australian boy made all the alarms ring ever so loud into my head.
Quickly did I turn to whisper into my fathers ear.
"We need to talk."

Y/N'S POV:

After the dinner people still stood around to talk. But there I sat blankly into the wall sitting next to Chenle on the sofa.
"What if its Mark shes talking about?" Chenle whispers.
"You really think Johnny would allow that?"
"You have a point."
Tap. I felt a rough tap on my shoulder so I turned around.
"Dearest Please come with me to meet your to be husband." I nodded and got up off the couch following her to a group of people.
"Her she is!"
Looking at the boy in front of me my whole body freezes with time and my heart stops beating.
"Felix?"
"Ah! So you do know each other!" An older smiling lady says to me.
"Felix and y/n go the same school." My step-mother states.
"Chenle introduced us and we are actually really good friends. So this works out well!" Felix says.
"Y/n dont be coy! Introduce yourself to your soon to be family." My father insisted.
"Hello, my name is Y/n. Im 19 years of age. Its nice to meet you." I say with a fake smile trying not to cry or snap.
"Shes so pretty!" The older lady says.
"Y/n also cooks, cleans, and shes very well-rounded." My step-mother says.
They continue to talk about me and Felix and how we'd make such a good couple. I looked at the time impatiently.
"Y/n. Why dont you and Felix catch up with each other upstairs for a bit." My father says.
"Sure." I start walking off towards the stairs with Felix following along.
When we enter my room I begin to speak.
"You, you dyed your hair?" I say shutting the door.
"Yeah, I did. Do you like it?"
"It suits you."
Slowly I sit myself on my bed and continued to speak.
"Did you know we'd be engaged like this?"
"I did. Maybe thats why I felt the need to get to know you so soon."
"I see." He sits down besides me and holds my hand.
"So it seems Im now your Boyfriend." He says smiling.
"Theres no way I could of said no than?"
"Nope. Im sorry if you didn't want too. My parents forced me to be apart of this marriage thing. They wanted this for the company. If I said no, they'd of let Chenle or Jaehyun take you and my family would shun me im sure. I didn't want anyone to suffer in my family anyway. But im sorry if I made you uncomfortable with it all."
"Its okay."
The boy smiled and leans in close to me.
"But I dont regret making that decision on spending the rest of my life with you."
With that Felix presses his lips on to mine and kisses me softly. I was so shook my hands started to tremble. He becomes more passionate so I began to push my hands agianist his chest. Oh god no. After a bit he slowly trys to force his tongue into my mouth and with that I snap and push my hands harder unto his chest. Than was I able to finally made he stop.
"Whats wrong?" He says.
"A-aren't you moving a little to fast?" I say stuttering.
"I dont think so. Y/n, we are going to be married soon anyway so I think its the perfect time for it." He starts to lean back in agian but a knock at my door is heard.
"Felix, We are about to leave. You have plenty of time at school to talk to Her." His mother says cheerfully.
"Alright. Im coming." After she walked away from my door he speaks agian.
"Well, I guess this is a goodbye for now. I'll see you tomorrow love." He pecks me on the lips before leaving me shocked in my room.
Oh my god. What just happened. My eyes flooded with tears. If his parents didnt call him down, things would of happened even if did try to push him agian. The boy was obviously stronger than me hell everyone was stronger than me. Ive never learned how to fight nor do I lift anything over 5 pounds. I regret not asking Johnny to tag along with him to the gym.
I ran to my door and slam it shut. Turning around I slid down to curl up and hug my legs. Things just keep getting worse and worse by the day. Im really about be married off to someone so heartless. What do I do?

Authors note:

Hello! Unfortunately this is the second to last chapter of this story. But don't worry! Im preparing something special ;) Dont forget to vote and comment what you think. It will surely help me and inspire me too write better bc I suck. Im excited to reveal the final chapter and end my first FF! Good bye for now!

~ skzenie:)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.2K 180 20
"Y-you can feel my pain?" She has been feeling unexplainable pain all over her body from time to time, even though there is no reason for her to feel...
594K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
88.1K 1.1K 5
when alya invites her three best friends to a sleep over marrienette and Adrien learn something new about each other