Fire Emblem OneShots

By Skinaikm

Fire emblem one shots is just a small story that I decided to make because I was bored. The characters are f... More

Request page!
Nervous || Kliff
Flowers || Lucina
Voice || Azura
"Gods, Corrin" || Leo
Gloomy Day || Genny
Request Update
To be crowned || Xander
Exposed To Sunlight | AzuraxF!Corrin
New Details!
I'm Jealous of her || Takumi
Under the Mask || Alfonse
Update on Rules!!!
Loopy Propose || Felix
Just some things!
Injury || Gaius
Nervous || Felicia
I hate you || Takumi
I'm right here || Kiragi
Proposal || Gerome
Here's some oneshots to look up to
Oh Gods
Tired || Linhardt

Another World || M!Corrin

256 8 0
By Skinaikm

M!Corrin x F!Corrin
(Having a crush on yourself..)

I peered out of the small tree house, known as my private quarters. Lilith roamed around in her human form. It was rare of her to do that.

I sat up, brushing off my metal suit.

I held my yato firmly because Lilith being in normal form was rare. Maybe a war was ready to pronounce itself.

Hinoka was at the pond, talking to Lilith, giving me her toothy smile as I rounded near.

Lilith glanced at me as I walked towards the small pond.

"Morning, sis. Lilith was lookin' for ya'!" Hinoka perched herself against her Pegasus.

"Seems like I found her first." I smiled.

"Ah, Lady Corrin." Lilith turned completely to face me. A fish in her hand.

"If you needed food, you could've gotten me." I said.

"No, no. That's not it exactly. There's a male that found his way here. It's like he teleported from another world." Lilith lowered her voice.

"Another world?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered briefly.

"Peaceful?" I ask.

"Yes, He has a kind nature. Exactly like you!" She says.

"Alright, Take me to him." I say. I let a puff of air out as I walk out the gates of the village.

"Ah, morning Yukimura," I say hello to the male on the robotic animal.

"Morning, Lady Corrin." He says, waving.

"There He is." Lilith says as she walks towards a male, looking at random items.

He looked exactly like me. The same grey hair, same eyes. We look at each other.

"My name's Corrin, Yours?" I ask the strange male.

"Corrin." He says huskily.

"Hm." I say.

I looked over. Seeing the sword Garon tried to give me once.

"Ah! Get rid of that this instance!" I scream, stumbling backwards.

"The gangalar?" He looks back at his sword pouch.

"Garon tried to kill me with before!" I say.

"Lady Corrin, please calm yourself." Lilith says, she quickly transformed into her dragon form.

"Wait, Lilith? How'd you get here?" He asked.

"Pardon?" Lilith looked over, her face gave off as confused.

"I have a dragon back at home that looks like you. Same everything, same name. And she looks exactly like me. Same name too."

"It may be, we're the same person. You just came into our world." I say.

"Corrin and Corrin." Lilith laughs.

"Well, we may have some fish, are you hungry?" I ask him.

"Sorta." He says.

I walk towards Hinoka and she looks at him briefly.

"Who's the twin, Sis?" She asked, plowing a fish to give to us.

"My twin from another world." I say.

"Okay, you're too old for stories." She laughs. "I'll let you pass." She hands us the fish, straightening herself.

"Bye, Hinoka." I say as we walk towards the small cafeteria. I hand Saizo the fish.

"Why're you working here today, Saizo?" I ask him.

"Gaius didn't want to come. He's stubborn sometimes. I gotta talk to Orochi about that kid." Saizo complains about his own son.

"Well. Tell them I said hi."

"Orochi will love that, I think Gaius just wants candy though." He chuckles slightly.

"True." I laugh.

He hands me a small dish.

"Here," I stay silent for a slight half a second, "Corrin."

"It's going to be weird calling someone else Corrin." He laughs, taking the fish from me.

"Well, What brings you here?" I ask as we walk out. We headed toward the private quarters.

"The sword, it brought me here." He says.

"King Garon doesn't want you alive, I'm sorry it's true. He did the same thing expect, I landed here. Not some other world." I say, shaking my head.

He ate the dish quickly.

"Hinoka." He said briefly.

"What about her?" I ask.

"I mean, I remember short images of her in my world. She spent her entire life trying to find me, and I chose Nohr."

"You must've had a good reason."

"Elise." He said.

"What about her?" I say.

"I stayed for her, she clearly wanted me to stay and I just found myself comfortable around them."

I stayed silent, nodding my head.

"I feel guilty sometimes, thinking about them." I say, leaning farther into my chair.

"I feel guilty thinking about Hinoka and them."

"My reason was to try and believe I could fix something."

"I tried to fix the war, it didn't work. It caused more problems."

"Anyways, how're we going to get you home?" I asked.

"Maybe Lilith could help! She got me somewhere once!" He smiles. Hope came back.

I hopped up, grabbing his hand. I ran out of the quarters and ran into Lilith's dome. She was asleep.

I tapped on her head slightly. She rose her eyelids, floating into the air in her dragon form.

"Could you try and take him home?" I asked her.

"Hm, maybe. I'll try." Lilith said.

"Okay! That's great. But, normally her teleporting takes a day to charge. You'll be stuck here for a day." I tell him.

"At least I can go home." He says.

"Lilith, rest and charge your teleporting." I tell her and we exit.

"I hope we don't have to deal with any barbarian crap." I say.

"We deal with that everyday at Nohr." Corrin said.

"Lucky us, I guess," I say with a short chuckle.

"Lady Corrin," I turn to see Jakob rushing towards me.

"Yes, Jakob?" I ask him.

"There seems to be faceless down there, want me to send Ryoma and an army down there?" He asked.

"Ryoma, Oboro, Shigure and Sakura." I say. "Maybe a few extras to be on the safe side."

Jakob nods his head and rushes off towards the throne that Ryoma had been given after Mother's death.

Then the people I wanted to be sent off, left.

"There goes the no war." Corrin mumbled.

"Yeah." I say quietly.

****

I watched as the sun fell, Corrin had set a small bed on the floor and had already dozed off.

I looked back. My cheeks flushed.

'Ah, that's wrong to have a crush on yourself, Corrin!' I shook my head to get the thought out of my head.

I walked towards my bed, falling backwards on it. I sent a signal to my brain to shut off so I could sleep. I passed out a few minutes after.

***

Lilith had sent us to the small arena to send Corrin home.

"Well, this is where we part ways." He said.

"Tell Elise and Camilla I said hi." I said, smiling.

"I will." He walked towards Lilith, watching as she made the small portal. I walked closer to it.

He got ready to jump in. I clenched my fist. My legs shamed myself for this. I rushed over before he jumped.

I kissed his cheek, blushing. He looked over.

"Bye Corrin." He said, showing a small hint of sadness.

"Bye." I said, letting go of his arm. I watched as he jumped in.

Lilith closed the portal.

"I'm sorry, Lady Corrin."

"It's for the best, it wouldn't work. Loving a male version of you. Though I wished it could've worked." I say the last sentence to myself.

I shook my head wanting to get him out of my head, then walked out of the arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 1 19
Don't worry, I'm going to be keeping some of the parts of the DLC in the story, that people genuinely love like, such as... The cold, Ex. Champion Cu...
353 4 52
This fic has been posted on Wattpad and AO3 under the username: justamethyst3 These are the only places this fic should be ~ * ~ Peace is difficult t...
703 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
189 4 7
Robin: awakes in a strange land with no memories. Somehow recognizing the Prince of Ylisse she manages to make many friends and go on missions with t...