People Of Glass

By lemoneka

All seems normal in the place Angelo-Nero, but as for teens delve into the horrors the government is hiding... More

Introduction!
People Of Glass
Meet the Characters
Aestheics
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

People Of Glass

47 6 3
By lemoneka

Hi! Thanks for clicking on my book. Just so you know, this book deals with mental issues, violence, injuries, LGBT+ content, and more that I've probably forgotten. If you're uncomfortable with these subjects, I suggest you re-consider  reading this book. If not, then read on! :)

Also, as I am suffering from only a couple mental illnesses, I am no expert whatsoever on the mental issues that will take place in this book. Anxiety, depression, and a couple others I can talk about from experience, but otherwise I'm just researching the rest. I hope you can forgive me, and I'm sorry if you're offended, or disagree with my interpretation of the mental health issues. Thanks for understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.6K 59
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
676K 32.2K 78
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
338K 15K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
70.2K 15.6K 51
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့