Pretty Cure Meets The Powerpu...

By Bird6490

Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari wake up in Townsville where they meet Professor Utonium and his new daughters. Afte... More

Townsville
A Game Of Tag Gone Wrong
Outcasts and Helping Jojo
Jojo's True Plan

Saving Townsville

620 2 1
By Bird6490

The girls were on an asteroid in space. Bubbles was sitting on the surface, sobbing, and Hikari comforted her. Blossom was sitting on a rocky outcropping with Honoka and Buttercup and Nagisa fumed by themselve in the distance. "That jerk. That big fat dumb jerk! He duped us! He planned it all along and we fell for it!" Buttercup yelled, angry. "Unbelievable!" Nagisa added. "And now, everybody hates us even more!" Bubbles said between sobs. "Listen girls, we know things are pretty bad right now but we can't just sit here in space and do nothing" said Hikari. "Well, what do you suggest we do?" asked Blossom. "We helped put the town in danger, and now we must save it somehow" said Honoka. "How can we when nobody will accept us?! And it's all that evil monkey's fault!" Buttercup yelled, more angry. "Calm down, Buttercup" Nagisa tried to soothe her. Suddenly, the fairies came out of the bags and turned into their true forms. "Listen to your new friends-mepo!" said Mepple. "They're just trying to help-mipo" added Mipple. The Utonium kids looked surprised when they saw the fairies. "Who or what are you?" asked Blossom. The fairies introduced themselves to the little girls. "Townsville is in danger and even if there's nothing we can do, we can't just do nothing-popo" said Porun. "That's right. The people are in danger-lulu. I can just hear them-lulu" said Lulun. Everyone listened closely and found out that Lulun was right. They could hear the citizens in Townsville in peril. "Professor!" the girls cried when they heard the Professor suffering. They quickly rushed back to Townsville avoiding the destruction. "Professor! Professor! PROFESSOR!" the girls yelled for him. With another explosion, missiles stroke at the base of a stirring statue of the mayor riding triumphantly on a horse. The statues fell, aiming to strike a hapless lady below. Bubbles saw this and broke formation, diving to save the woman. "Bubbles, wait!" said Blossom. Hikari ran after Bubbles to save the baby that was with the woman. Both of the girls got them to safety. "Hikari!" Nagisa called to her friend. Hikari ran over to where Nagisa and Honoka were. "I think it's time we showed our news friends what we can really do" said Nagisa. "Right" Honoka and Hikari replied. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup were confused.

The Queen card is swiped across the Heartful Communes. Their communes top's spun around. Then Nagisa and Honoka each waved a hand over their respective Commune. They held hands as they shouted "Dual Aurora Wave!". They flew to the sky inside a rainbow light. Gold colored ribbon fell on them and created their clothes. Cure Black squatted as her full costume appeared. Cure White spun around as her full costume appeared too. Cure Black's top showed, then her skirt. Cure White's shoulder strap showed, then her skirt. The bows then both appeared. Cure Black jumped down landing on her feet. Cure White then landed and did a backflip. Finally, the Cures introduced themselves and posed. "Emissary of light, Cure Black!" said Cure Black. "Emissary of light, Cure White!" said Cure White. "We are Pretty Cure" both Cures said together. "Spirits of the dark power..." Cure White began. "Return to the darkness from which you came!" Cure Black finished.

Holding the Touch Commune in her right hand, Hikari first waved her left hand across the Commune to activate it. She then lifted up her head and shouted out the transformation phrase "Luminous! Shining Stream!". A golden stream of light was seen rising up to the sky behind her in that scene. Golden light then shined from her chest, and clouds of gold dust whipped up from the ground to surround her. The hair tie and hairpins then disappeared and her braids started to unravel. Close-ups of her costume were then shown, focusing on her sleeves and skirt. The large bow at her chest then formed, and her hair, which has changed shade of color, was shown to lengthen. The pink silhouette of her Heart Baton in Heart Mode then spun down from the sky and into her hands, before exploding in golden light. Luminous introduced herself as she stretched out her hands as the Heartiel Baton silhouette explodes in pink light. "Shining life, Shiny Luminous! The light's heart and the light's will, for the sake of uniting all as one!" she said. After that, winds died down around Luminous.

The little girls were shocked. "Cure Black..." Buttercup gazed. "Cure White..." Blossom gazed. "Shiny Luminous..." Bubbles gazed. "They're the legendary warriors Pretty Cure-mepo!" Mepple explained. Still shocked at their new friends' new forms, the girls didn't notice one of the monkeys about to attack them. Cure Black quickly noticed and kicked the monkey back. The monkey went flying. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup gasped. "The one way to stop the monkeys, save the town, and find the Professor is to use our powers to fight Mojo and his army" Black explained. The little girls were silent for a moment before they squeed "GENIUS!" "Thank you" Black replied proudly. "Let's go everyone!" said Cure White. "Yeah!" said the six girls. Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Cure Black and Cure White fought the monkey army while Shiny Luminous guided the citizens to safety. After the army was defeated, the girls noticed that the Professor was nowhere to be seen. "None of those stupid monkeys had the Professor!" said Buttercup. "Where could he be?" asked Bubbles. "Take a good guess!" said Blossom. She gestured to the volcano top observatory, where Mojo was dragging the Professor deep into his layer. Six sets of imposing doors closed in rapid succession behind him to seal off his hideout. "C'mon girls, we've got one last monkey to get off our backs!" said Blossom.

They zoomed forward, easily crashing through Mojo's defenses and stood ready in front of the villain, who had the Professor in a headlock. "Not so fast, Mojo Jojo!" the six girls said together. "Oohh, wook at the widdle hewoes, here to save their daddy!" Jojo mocked. He then looked surprised to see Pretty Cure. "Wait, is that Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari?" he asked, believing them to be the teen girls. "No girls, save yourselves!" the Professor strained. "Sorry, Professor!" said Bubbles. "We can take this chump chimp down easy!" said Cure Black. "Nothing he can do can stop us!" said Cure White. Mojo twisted the Professor's neck further, causing a nasty grinding noise, and made the Professor yelp out in pain. The girls gasped and stopped. Hatred was written all over their eyes. Mojo had proven White's taunt wrong as he had every intention to snap the Professor's neck and kill him if the girls tried to attack him while the Professor was still his hostage. "That's better. It's good you little freaks know when you're beaten. Now if you'll excuse me, I, Mojo Jojo, have a town to take over. I have a world to rule! I have to seize control of an area, and force its inhabitants to follow my way of thinking!" said Mojo. He pressed a button on his control panel, and the glass globes began to spin again. Another (conveniently full) vat of Chemical X spewed from the machine and drained into the spheres as before. Mojo then punched a set of keys. "EVEN IF IT MEANS..." he began as he grabbed one of the nozzles and smashed it through his helmet, jabbing it directly into his own brain! "TAKING EXTREME MEASURES!" The girls all gasped. "You wouldn't!" they said. "I would!" he replied. And just like that, the Chemical X made Mojo grow exponentially and he became more powerful than ever.

After the girls got the Professor to safety, Cure White had an idea. "Professor, is there a way to reverse the affects of Chemical X?" she asked. "Well, I could make an antidote" Professor replied. "Great! You get it ready while we'll stop Mojo!" said Black. "Now let's go!" said Blossom. The girls flew off leaving the Professor behind, standing proudly with a tear in his eye. The girls flew to Town Hall and gave Mojo a good smack in the jaw just as he was about to eat an innocent civilian or two. "Surrender now, and we'll go easy on you!" Blossom called. "We're down here!" Black called. Mojo kneeled down. "Oh, my! You actually trying to stop me? That's so cute!" he mocked. "Try," nothing!" said Blossom. "We will stop you!" Buttercup added. "Who are you callin' "cute"?!" Bubbles added. "Let's end this battle with one shot. Ready girls?" Black said to her teammates. "Ready" White and Luminous replied. Mojo laughed. "Despite your new looks, what could you possibly do to stop me?!" he said. "We'll show you!" said Black. 

"Combine your powers-popo!" said Porun. A giant shadow of a heart was seen floating over the ocean, while a shining crest in the shape of a heart minimized underneath Luminous. The Heartiel Baton then fell from the sky and onto her palm. The crystal on the Heart Baton shined and the crest under Luminous increased again, covering the ground Black and White stood on. When Luminous took the Heart Baton before her, she let go, and suddenly took a new hold on it, making it release light in the rainbow's colors around her teammates. "Abundant courage!" Black posed. "Overflowing hope!" White posed. "Together with the embrace of sparkling light!" said Luminous. Black and White held hands and held the free ones back. "Extreme..." they began. "...Luminario!" Luminous finished. Black and White's feet took a hard step forward, and a heart with the rainbow's colors appeared before them. The duo then reached out their palms and the heart sent out a strong golden mist at Mojo.

The attack made Mojo fall and the Utonium kids saved their dad just before Mojo fell on him. The Professor dropped the Antidote X and when Mojo fell on it, his powers disappeared. The Cures turned back into their normal forms as they knew Mojo was now defeated. "That was awesome girls!" Buttercup cheered. "Thanks Buttercup" Nagisa smiled. The town citizens came over to celebrate the little and teen girls, their bravery and best of all, their superpowers. "YEAH!" The Mayor cheered the most as he jumped in front of the Girls. "That was awesome! You Girls flying and winning and those laser eyes! And then BAM! You punched that guy! You know, this town stinks And I was thinking, maybe sometime, we can call you to save the day...Or whatever." The three Girls gasped. "Can we, Professor?" "Well..." The Professor thought as he put his finger to his chin. "Hmm... I don't know... Okay! But only if it's before your bedtime!" "Yay!" his daughters cheered.

Just then, the teen girls began to glow. "It appears that you three are waking up" said the Professor. "Wake up? What are you talking about?" asked Bubbles. Honoka explained everything to the little girls. "So you three are having a dream?" Blossom asked. "And you are waking up?" Buttercup asked. "Yes" Honoka replied. "Then that means we'll have to...say goodbye" Bubbles looked down. "Don't worry. I'm sure we'll see you again real soon" said Hikari. Bubbles looked relieved now. "It was so much fun meeting you girls and we couldn't have saved the town without you" said Blossom. "Yeah, we're really gonna miss you" said Buttercup. "But I'll miss you the most!" Bubbles began to cry. Seeing their sister cry made Blossom and Buttercup start to tear up and cry too. The six girls all got in for a group hug. "Don't ever forget about us" said Honoka. "We won't. We promise" Blossom said between sobs. "We love you girls" said Hikari. "We love you too!" Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup cried. "Take good care of them, Professor" said Nagisa. "I will" Professor replied. The teen girls kept glowing until they disappeared. The little girls let go of each other as their new friends were gone. But they weren't worried because they knew they would see them again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 548 40
Falling in love is not easy at all. Mostly if it involves impossibles measures to be together. This is the history of Blossom Utonium, leader of the...
18.5K 580 16
After finding out she's pregnant at 16, Buttercup runs away, now wanting to face the reactions of her friends and family. Five years later, she retur...
3.7K 125 11
When triplets Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup move to a new town, their father considers it a fresh start for everyone. However things go wrong when...