Saving Townsville

The girls were on an asteroid in space. Bubbles was sitting on the surface, sobbing, and Hikari comforted her. Blossom was sitting on a rocky outcropping with Honoka and Buttercup and Nagisa fumed by themselve in the distance. "That jerk. That big fat dumb jerk! He duped us! He planned it all along and we fell for it!" Buttercup yelled, angry. "Unbelievable!" Nagisa added. "And now, everybody hates us even more!" Bubbles said between sobs. "Listen girls, we know things are pretty bad right now but we can't just sit here in space and do nothing" said Hikari. "Well, what do you suggest we do?" asked Blossom. "We helped put the town in danger, and now we must save it somehow" said Honoka. "How can we when nobody will accept us?! And it's all that evil monkey's fault!" Buttercup yelled, more angry. "Calm down, Buttercup" Nagisa tried to soothe her. Suddenly, the fairies came out of the bags and turned into their true forms. "Listen to your new friends-mepo!" said Mepple. "They're just trying to help-mipo" added Mipple. The Utonium kids looked surprised when they saw the fairies. "Who or what are you?" asked Blossom. The fairies introduced themselves to the little girls. "Townsville is in danger and even if there's nothing we can do, we can't just do nothing-popo" said Porun. "That's right. The people are in danger-lulu. I can just hear them-lulu" said Lulun. Everyone listened closely and found out that Lulun was right. They could hear the citizens in Townsville in peril. "Professor!" the girls cried when they heard the Professor suffering. They quickly rushed back to Townsville avoiding the destruction. "Professor! Professor! PROFESSOR!" the girls yelled for him. With another explosion, missiles stroke at the base of a stirring statue of the mayor riding triumphantly on a horse. The statues fell, aiming to strike a hapless lady below. Bubbles saw this and broke formation, diving to save the woman. "Bubbles, wait!" said Blossom. Hikari ran after Bubbles to save the baby that was with the woman. Both of the girls got them to safety. "Hikari!" Nagisa called to her friend. Hikari ran over to where Nagisa and Honoka were. "I think it's time we showed our news friends what we can really do" said Nagisa. "Right" Honoka and Hikari replied. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup were confused.

The Queen card is swiped across the Heartful Communes. Their communes top's spun around. Then Nagisa and Honoka each waved a hand over their respective Commune. They held hands as they shouted "Dual Aurora Wave!". They flew to the sky inside a rainbow light. Gold colored ribbon fell on them and created their clothes. Cure Black squatted as her full costume appeared. Cure White spun around as her full costume appeared too. Cure Black's top showed, then her skirt. Cure White's shoulder strap showed, then her skirt. The bows then both appeared. Cure Black jumped down landing on her feet. Cure White then landed and did a backflip. Finally, the Cures introduced themselves and posed. "Emissary of light, Cure Black!" said Cure Black. "Emissary of light, Cure White!" said Cure White. "We are Pretty Cure" both Cures said together. "Spirits of the dark power..." Cure White began. "Return to the darkness from which you came!" Cure Black finished.

Holding the Touch Commune in her right hand, Hikari first waved her left hand across the Commune to activate it. She then lifted up her head and shouted out the transformation phrase "Luminous! Shining Stream!". A golden stream of light was seen rising up to the sky behind her in that scene. Golden light then shined from her chest, and clouds of gold dust whipped up from the ground to surround her. The hair tie and hairpins then disappeared and her braids started to unravel. Close-ups of her costume were then shown, focusing on her sleeves and skirt. The large bow at her chest then formed, and her hair, which has changed shade of color, was shown to lengthen. The pink silhouette of her Heart Baton in Heart Mode then spun down from the sky and into her hands, before exploding in golden light. Luminous introduced herself as she stretched out her hands as the Heartiel Baton silhouette explodes in pink light. "Shining life, Shiny Luminous! The light's heart and the light's will, for the sake of uniting all as one!" she said. After that, winds died down around Luminous.