Eris new life

By isidoros15

This story is about Eris new life with izuku midoriya and class 1-a. Many ships will be shown in the story. T... More

The Story
The Fight
Aftermath
Class 1-a

Feelings And The Party

12.2K 188 149
By isidoros15

We left of at nejire tackling izuku to the ground and hugging him.

Izuku Pov

"N-n-n-nejire w-w-w-what a-a-a-are y-y-you d-d-doi-n-ng?" I said still unable to speak or to think or to do anything. She then just looked at me and flashed me a closed eye smile. It made me become even more flustered. My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was gonna explode. She was laying her head on my chest and I think she noticed how my heart rate increased.

Meanwhile that was happening the girls on top of the stairs looked down at us with a smirk and next to us the boys with wide eyes still dumbstruck from what happened. Momo then came down the stairs while using her quirk to make something.

She made a tent and a torch. She then said" This is sound proof so talk ". Then we were covered and it became dark. I opened the torch and nejire got off of me. I looked at her still blushing and she still had a smile on her face.

" N-n-nejire w-what w-was t-t-that? "I said. I was amazed that I could even speak at the time. She came closer and  hugged me. I didn't blush as much as before and I even returned the hug. 'Screw it. At the position we are in I have to say it even if she regects me. She has to know even if she doesn't feel the same. Come on izuku' just do it', you defeated stain and overhaul. Don't tell me you are afraid of this? '

(just for the memes)

"N-nejire I -" she cut me of by putting a finger in front of my lips. "I know and I do too"she said with a grin. I chuckled a bit and said" Let me quess Mina right? ". She just nodded and we both started laughing at what our pink friend did and we ended up in this position.

Nejire Pov

After we stopped laughing we looked at each other's eyes. 'Those emerald eyes of your izuku make me want you even more"i thought. I wanted to look away but I simply couldn't. I was mesmerized. I then started to look at his face noticing every single detail. His freckles which mad him even cuter. I looked even lower and I stumbled across his lips.

His lips looked so soft, elegant and lonely. We were sitting on the floor and izuku was a little taller so I had to look up to him. We were gazing at each other for minutes until I thought
'The way he looks at me, I can tell it's not lust. He really does love me. The way he looks at me says it all. But me at the moment I am full of lust so izuku take some of my last away'.

I then jumped on his lap and started kissing him. At first touch it made me feel so warm and safe. The kiss was gentle. Both our feelings were on that kiss. The respect, the love, the worries, the happiness we felt was on that kiss. We then stopped to take a breath. We looked at each other with a small blush on both of our faces. We we stopped breathing heavily and looked at each but differently.

Both of our gazes where lustful. We wanted more. We the started kissing again but this time wilder. Then his tongue touched my upper lip. He was asking me for permission to which I gladly gave. We were both in a fight for dominance.

Izuku won and started 'searching' every area of my mouth with his tongue which earned small moans from me. Izuku smirked a little and put his hands behind my waist in order to bring me closer. I then started touching every inch of his torso and feeling his muscles. Before I could even go lower ahem we were stopped by a light blinding both of us.

The others removed the tent. They saw me in izukus lap kissing him and izuku with his hands wrapped around my waist. Both of our faces exploded  with a crimson red covering them. We quickly got up and looked away from each other. The others started laughing at us. Suddenly izuku looked at me with concern while I felt a murderous aura overflowing from behind. We turned around and saw mineta looking at us.

Izuku Pov

I noticed mineta looking at us. I activated full cowl at 15% percent and picked up nejire bridal style. She blushed a little and the others started saying "Owwww midoriya so bold". But then looked and mineta and understood what's going on. I quickly then run of with nejire in my hands while mineta was chasing us. I went in the kitchen grabbed eri and jumped away from mineta. I ran up to my dorm opened the door, locked it and left the girls down. I was panting hard and eri looked at me confused as to what happened. She then smiled and said"Papa uncle shoji and uncle Sato allowed me to eat some cake and it was delicious ". I smiled and just hugged her. She hugged back and then nejire came in also. 'I could get used to this' I thought." Hey want to take a photo. Us three and then all of 1-a except mineta? "I suggested which both nodded in agreement.

We got into position. All of us made a peace sign and took the selfie. After checking we went outside and I called the whole class to take the photo. While we were gathering all might and aizawa sensei came. Eri looked delighted and run towards both of them. "Hahaha, hello young eri how are things going?" he said with his usual smile. "Hello Grand-might, things are going well" she said.

All of us had a hand in our heart, even aizawa, and thought 'cute'. "Hahaha, yes I am Grand-might, the world's number one grandfather."we all chuckled a bit. She then turned her attention to aizawa sensei and said"Can I call you uncle shota? Because you don't seem old enough to be a grandpa." she said which made aizawa blush a little and made all might a little sad because she thought he was very old. We all just laughed and suggested aizawa sensei and all might to join the picture.

After the picture was taken we all went to our dorms because it was getting late and tomorrow we had the party. Nejire came with me to my room to say goodnight to eri. "Goodnight my little snowball" she said and kissed her for head. "Goodnight my little angel" I said while patting her hair. "Goodnight Papa, goodnight Mama. I love you." this made us smile and in unision we said "We love you too". And with that she went to sleep.

"Izuku c-could I stay here with you tonight because with all that happened I didn't have time to sort out my things." she said with a little blush. I just smile and said "sure". She gave me a peck on the cheek and left to go to her room to change. I did the same and waited till she came back. She came in and we both went to bed.

We hugged and nejire was snuggling on my chest until se fell asleep with a smile on her face. I then kissed her forehead and said "I love you". I fell asleep. The next day nejire went with eri to the mall so that we can prepare the decorations, food, drinks and the songs that I would perform.

Time skip Eri pov

I was returning from the mall with mama. We didn't buy anything but still had a good time. We entered the building and I saw decorations, food, drinks and people. All of them looked at me and said "Eri we welcome you to UA" in unison. I was very happy that I was welcome somewhere. All of class 1-a was there, all the teachers, principal nezu, some friends of mama and even some of class 1-b.

Then papa came on top of the stage that was set up there and said "Hello everyone. I would like to thank you for coming to Eris welcoming party. Also I would like to dedicate two songs two special people. The first one is fight song by Rachel Plattel and is dedicated to eri."

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

A lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Izuku Pov

When I finished almost every one had tears in their eyes even aizawa. Eri was smiling and tearing up at the same moment. Nejire was just smiling."And now the next song I dedicate it to a special girl that make me lose my mind". I winked at nejire and she blushed a bright red. "The song is I don't care by Ed sheeran and Justin bieber."

I'm at a party I don't wanna be at
And I don't ever wear a suit and tie
Wonderin' if I could sneak out the back
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
Then you take my hand
Finish my drink, say, "Shall we dance?" Hell, yeah
You know I love you, did I ever tell you?
You make it better like that

Don't think I fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say, yeah
I always feel like I'm nobody, mm
Who wants to fit in anyway?

'Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah
All the bad things disappear
And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
'Cause I don't care, as long as you just hold me near
You can take me anywhere
And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

We at a party we don't wanna be at
Tryna talk, but we can't hear ourselves
Read your lips, I'd rather kiss 'em right back
With all these people all around
I'm crippled with anxiety
But I'm told it's where I'm supposed to be
You know what? It's kinda crazy 'cause I really don't mind
And you make it better like that

Don't think we fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say, oh yeah, yeah
When we walked in, I said I'm sorry, mm
But now I think that we should stay

'Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah
All the bad things disappear
Yeah, you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody
I can deal with the bad nights when I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (oh yeah, yeah, yeah)
'Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near
You can take me anywhere
And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody
I can deal with the bad nights when I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (no)

I don't like nobody but you
It's like you're the only one here
I don't like nobody but you
Baby, I don't care
I don't like nobody but you
I hate everyone here
I don't like nobody but you
Baby, yeah

'Cause I don't care (don't care) when I'm with my baby, yeah (oh yeah)
All the bad things disappear (disappear)
And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody (maybe I'm somebody)
I can deal with the bad nights (with the bad nights)
When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (oh yeah, yeah, yeah)
'Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near (me near)
You can take me anywhere (anywhere, anywhere)
And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody (I'm loved by somebody)
I can deal with the bad nights (yeah, yeah, yeah)
When I'm with my baby, yeah (oh)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

After I finished everyone was cheering for me. I bowed and got off the stage. I then went and hugged both nejire and eri. A smirk grew on my face and said"did you like the song? ". She immediately turned red which made me laugh. She playfully hit me on the shoulder and said" baka".

All might then came forward and gave her a envelope. The same one ua gave us when we were accepted in. She opened it and a disk fell out. A hologram of all might in his suit popped up and said"Hello young eri, I hope you been doing well with your new family. I would like to say that you have beem granted permission to stay with young midoriya here until he graduates. Also for when you grow up you will get into UA by recommendation. So  with all of the extra stuff gone, Young eri now come on this is your hero academia and your new life.

With that eri was at tears of joy. She went and hugged all might, then principal nezu and lastly me and nejire. She hugged both of us and said "thank you. Mama, papa I love you". "We love you too eri, with all of our heart".

The end.

I hope you enjoyed the story Eris new life. It was my first story and I hope I made you feel some kind of emotion. I would like to personally thank you for the support you gave so far and of course. Stay sharp, stay cool and always remember go beyond.... PLUS ULTRAAAA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...