Vampire Keith x reader

By Mermaid_Hannah

After being bitten by a vampire 300 years ago, Keith has been living in his family home. Locked away from the... More

Intro
300 years ago
Legends
Strangers
He's back
Attraction
Love at first touch
Midnight kiss
Desires of the heart
A/n
Love bites
Alone together
A/n
Alone together part 2
Disaster strikes
Disaster strikes pt. 2
Together again
Strange news
Season 6
A force awakes
Dad's story
To tell the truth
Date night pt. 1
A/n
Date night pt. 2
The fight
The dream pt. 1
The dream pt 2
The party
A dance
The take down
The return home
The return home pt. 2

This time... its personal

1.6K 53 12
By Mermaid_Hannah

Keith's POV

After that dream, I knew something had to be done. I went to Shiro's room and found him sitting at his desk.
"Shiro, we need to talk about Lotor"

"Good, I was hoping we could. He's not only a danger to our community but to the humans nearby. The more we see him the more powerful he becomes."

"Then let's take him down. Why are we just sitting here"

"Because he hasn't done anything on him. Except for attacking you and endangering your mate, the counsel will just let him go. We need to know what his plan is. And to that we need to trap him and try talking to him. I know just where to do it."

Shiro goes to open a drawer and pulls out 2 black envelopes.
"What are those ?"

"Invitations to the moon ball tomorrow night. One for me and one for you. Also it includes a plus one. With your mate there, Lotor will show up. We can use them as bait"

"Wait Shiro, this seems a little dangerous. And (y/n) is a mortal. They can't get in"

"They're half werewolf so they can. All you have to do if get yourselves dressed and ready by 7 so we can get to the party on time."

(To be continued brought to you by Nunvil )

Sorry about the long wait. Please message any ideas on where to go from here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 798 17
[Complete✅] (Editing) Keith is a vampire and lance is a regular human, When Keith starts going to a normal high school he meets lance and starts to...
56.2K 1.7K 43
[COMPLETED] Keith Kogane is a relatively new student with a secret. Lance McClain has lived in Oregon his whole life, he's use to the same old thing...
1.5K 59 9
Keith is the prince of the vampires but he ran away and joined the rebels, that how he met pidge a werefox. He grew attach to pidge and never told he...
1K 42 16
Things change when you're gone for a long time. That was something that the paladins of Voltron knew best. Now that they were back on their home turf...