Who's your Parasite?

By Venomlover1

This is about how Eddie calls Venom cute and seems to be more dominant than him. So venom wants to teach Eddi... More

Ch:1 cutie
Ch:2 chocolate sauce
Ch:3 confusion
Ch4: Suprise
Ch5: first kiss❤️
Ch6: oh yes ( smutty by lord)
Ch:7 Sharing
Ch:8 sweet nothings
Ch:9 Please❤️ ( another smut part. Yay!!)
Ch:10 Doctor Dan
Ch:12 Mine
Ch: 13 New Villian
Ch: 14 Bed
Ch: 15 Eyes
Ch: 16 Nightmares
Ch: 17 Pet names
Ch: 18 kidnapped
Ch: 19 Marriage

Ch 11: daddy

3.7K 71 75
By Venomlover1

( ok now this is a REAL chapter, enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow!)

A day after getting back from the doctors, Eddie and venom were back at home watching a movie.Venom had his head laying in Eddie's lap, while Eddie was on the phone texting Anne.

A: hey Eddie you doing alright?
E: yes Anne, why do you ask?
A: well dan told me about your marks...
E: oh...
A: and I just wanted to give you a heads up
E: umm for what?
A: dans going to be over in a couple hours.
E: oh okay, thank you Anne.

Venom's head rises, the phone's chime waking him up. " Eddie who in the hell are you texting?" Venom asked drowsily.  " oh no one just talking to Anne." Eddie explained.

Venom perked up his head, and looked at his host.
" Eddie do you still love me?" Venom asked sadly.
Ed shot his eyes away from the phone and looked deeply into the alien's milky orbs. " venom don't you ever say that again. I love more than anything in the world." Eddie said through clenched teeth.

Venom blushed and lied back down.
" good. I love you too." Venom purred.
" well I love you more, than the whole solar system!"
Eddie said.

Venom threw himself back up and yelled
" I love you more than the galaxy!"
Venom then put his arms around Eddie and hugged him. " well I love you more than words can describe." Eddie patted venom's hand, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Venom stuck out his tongue, and licked eddie.
Eddie stopped. Venom poked Ed's shoulder, confused by what was happening, but no response was given. Instead, Eddie turned his head towards venom and kissed him passionately.

This wasn't an angry kiss, but Eddie really liked it when he was licked.

Eddie's lips smashed into venom's mouth. Eddie had held the alien's head and applied pressure, his hands trailing all over his body, until finally reaching venom's chunky ass thighs.

Catching on to what Eddie wanted to do, venom happily kissed and grinded his hips with Eddie's.

Eddie sat up, for what felt like hours of kissing and grinding, he took off his shirt and pants.

Venom giggled, but soon those giggles stopped.
" go get the suit." Eddie said, with a much more deeper voice than his own.

" oh but do I have to?" Venom whined.
" remember V? You were so horny that night, you said that you would wear the suit, call me daddy, and you wanted me to fuck you good and hard."
" well that is besides the point Eddie, how about we fuck with no outfit?" Venom asked nicely.
" but I love it when you wear the suit..." eddie said grumpily.

Venom gave out a frustrated sigh and shuffled to Eddie's room. A minute later venom shuffled back out in the bunny suit. Eddie clapped his hands and laughed.

Venom blushed, than sat on the floor.
But instead of sitting on the floor... venom's face was on the carpet and his ass high in the air. Eddie stared at the alien's ass, as the underwear nearly fit.

It was hot.

" are you going to fuck me? *sigh* d-daddy?" A muffled voice spoke.

Scratch that. It was extremely hot.

Like a fucking lion, Eddie pounced on venom, ripping off his clothing. Without any lubricant, Eddie plunged his cock in, extremely excited.

Venom let out a loud, ear bleeding scream.
" god dammit Eddie! Take it out!" Venom screamed.
( wait.. venom said yesterday.. " no matter how much I scream and yell, you don't stop! He thought I was that stupid?)

Eddie sat there still, pumping his dick in and out, in and out, while Venom was squirming, trying to get free. The pain was so unbearable, that venom started.... crying. Loud sobs could be heard. Loud sobs, screaming and moaning could all be heard in the small apartment.

About an hour later, no more sobs and no more screaming. Just loud moans and the word ' daddy'

" ahh~ mgh! Harder!..p-please daddy~" venom moaned. Eddie was so close to cumming, but then... the sound of the front door being open, could not be heard. " hey eddie just wanted to se-..." a gasp and scream could be heard. Eddie had stopped and whipped his head, to see that... it was dan.

At this point Eddie had stopped moving, venom purring in annoyance, but upon seeing dan standing behind the couch, venom stopped purring and held onto Eddie.
" oh! Umm h-hey dan." Eddie mumbled, embarrassed that he got caught.
And the most embarrassing part of it all... was the position. Venom was bottom and Eddie on top. Venom had his legs perched on Eddie's back and hands around his neck.

Dan stared at them. Then dan noticed something, the scratch marks and teeth marks.. were all over Eddie's body. Dan thought that venom was just telling lies, but everything checked out.

Seeing the look on dan's face, Eddie jumped up and ran to his room. Leaving venom on the floor. Venom was pissed. Neither he nor Eddie came. All because of dan.

Later, eddie came out with clothes on and a jar of white stuff. He handed the jar to venom and walked up to dan. " sorry you had to see me like that.. so wh-.."
" what did you give to him?" Dan asked.
Dan had been pointing and venom. Eddie looked the happy symbiote's face and smiled.

Venom was tossing the jar around, giggling and blushing. " oh. The jar? Oh that's just conditioner. Yeah he likes the way the soap feels." Eddie explained.
Dan cringed at the sight.
" well I wanted to come by and see how you were doing." Dan stuttered.
" I'm doing just fine! Thanks for coming over." Eddie said hopefully wishing that dan would fucking leave.
" eddieee." Venom called. Eddie turned his head toward him. " can we pleaseeeee get back to fucking? You didn't finish~" Venom whined.

Eddie snapped his head towards dan and raised and eyebrow.

Dan understood the gesture. He left without saying a word.

When the door softly shut, Eddie stomped to venom, and snatched the jar. Opening the lid made venom go crazy. " your going to let me have some?" Venom asked excitedly. Eddie sighed, then closed the lid. The sparks of joy and excitement washed from venom's eyes.

(You see What was in the jar was Eddie's cum, and if venom was goood and didn't eat random people, he would get 3 spoonfuls of cum. I know... that's fucking disturbing and gross. But I like it.)

Eddie just put himself back in and fucked venom.

More screams and moans came from the two men.
Before cumming, Eddie got up and venom jerks him off in front of his face.

" wait I for-.."
it was dan again.
Eddie had already came on Venom face and hearing the doctors voice again, made Eddie's blood boil. Eddie turned his head back around to see that, dan had forgotten a folder.

God dammit dan.

When dan looked at the jar, and venom licking up some white stuff on his face, dan became embarrassed. " dan it's not what it looks like! I just gave him some conditioner!" Eddie explained.
" no Eddie.. that's not conditioner.. that's you.. on V's face.." dan said.

Dan grabbed the folder from off the counter, and looked at venom and Eddie. A smile appeared on his face as he walked out whistling to himself.

" the hell was that?" Venom asked, licking some dripping Eddie off his claws.
" I don't know that was pretty weird.."
" not as weird as those noises you were making." Venom joked. " the noises I were making?!? You were crying as soon as I put it in!" Eddie laughed.

Venom crossed his arms and pouted.
" well, you put it in without any lube! And that fucking hurt."
" well I was just following your rules! You said " no matter how much I scream and yell, you don't stop!" I was just following you rules!" Eddie countered.

Venom didn't say anything and blushed. " when do you think I can fuck you?" V asked, his voice raw and tender from screaming his fucking lungs out.

Eddie sighed and looked at V. " anytime you want love." Eddie answered.

Putting on some lounge clothes and watching another movie, Eddie fell fast asleep on venom.

" goodnight v"
" goodnight.. daddy."

( that was really all over the place! I really need some sleep... more in a couple of hours... bye birbs!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 17 14
Obedience is instinct but will enough for their relationship?!
165K 4K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...
12.7K 169 26
This is book 2 of a popular book who's your parasite. I am currently using a different account, but I am venomlover1. This continues the life of vedd...
29.5K 1K 5
**Continuation from "Can our marriage survive this?"** Now, Jimin and Jungkook have it all-love, passion, intimacy, wealth and a world of possibiliti...