Ch:10 Doctor Dan

( a cute pic of delirious and... I just love him so much! Anyways on to the story; also I might make a small comic book of oneyplays! What are your thoughts? Comment!)

* shuffle.... shuffle....shuff....shuffle*

Venom slowly opens his eyes, hearing someone move around the room.

As venom's vision slowly increases, he can make out a figure getting dressed.

Eddie runs around the room trying to find a clean shirt. Venom rises and rubs his hazy eyes.

" eddieee.. what are you doing up so early?" Venom groaned. Eddie jumps and whips his head around. Seeing that it's just his lover, he answers, " I have a doctors appointment today." Venom looked at Eddie with an angry scowl.

Venom jumps up from the bed and strides over to Eddie, only to stop halfway and takes a look at Eddie's shoulder.

And on Ed's right shoulder, were two huge bite marks from last night. Venom tried to say something, but only muttered " but I hate doctors.."

Eddie looked at venom, like ' bitch huhu! Why you mad?'

" listen love, I know you don't like doctors, but I need to have my yearly check up." Eddie explained. Venom stared daggers, but upon seeing those beautiful sea green eyes, he found himself saying " f-fine."

Eddie smiled and kissed venom's cheek. After finally finding a shirt, Eddie got on his pink shoes, and grabbed his keys. On their way out, venom merged with Eddie and started to talk to him.

" so Eddie... how was last night? Was I good?..." Venom asked, slightly blushing. Eddie blushed as well and smiled. " my night was very enjoyable and you were amazing!" Eddie encouraged.

About 3 minutes later, and they were at the doctors office. Hoping off his bike, Eddie strolled into the waiting room.

" hello sir and how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk said.

" umm yes hello.. I have an appointment with doctor dan." Eddie said.

" oh! Well he can take you right now sir." The lady said happily.

" oh umm.. thank you." Eddie said as he walked into the back room, and went down the hallway, til he saw dan's office.

" oh! Hey Eddie!" Dan chirped. " hello doctor" Eddie replied.

" well are you ready for your check up?" Dan asked.
" yes." Eddie replied in a scared voice.
" alright, so can you please remove your shirt? I need to check your heart beat."

Oh shit.

Eddie sat there with a scarlet tinted face. Dan looked up from his clip board. " umm Eddie? Did you hear me?," Dan asked. Eddie looked at dan with a confused smile. " you have to take off your shirt." Dan said gently.

Eddie sighed and slowly took off his shirt. Dan walked over to a rack that was on his wall and pulled the stethoscope off the rack. " ok Eddie now I-.." Dan's voice trailed off.

Eddie sat there shivering, with two huge bite marks on his right shoulder, and scratch marks and gashes on his back.

" oh my god Eddie!" Dan yelled as he dropped his clipboard and ran up to Eddie.
" what the fuck! Are you ok?" Dan screamed.
Eddie looked at the floor and nodded his head.
" Eddie." Dan said sternly, lifting Eddie's chin to make To make the younger male look at him. " how did you get those bite marks?" Dan questioned in an angry tone.

" me." Venom chimed.
Dan looked at the black head that formed on Eddie's left shoulder. " wha-? Venom you did this?!?" Dan asked, his voice high and shrill. The mass nodded and un-merged from his host.
As venom stood in front of the doctor, a scowl was placed on his face. He hated dan. Not even for being a doctor. It was because of the way he touched Eddie. Every year, ed would come back from dan's office and have a goofy and red tinted face.

Eddie was just drinking.😐
Jealous much?

Dan looked again at the big alien, when his eye trailed towards venom's thigh. " and may I ask what happened to you?" Dan said quickly.

" oh well, don't ask me! Apparently I had passed out! Eddie can answer that question! Can't ya Eddie?" Venom said as he put his hands on his hips and pointed his head towards Eddie.

Eddie looked at venom with puppy eyes and sighed.
" well... I bit venom's thigh." Eddie rushed. " inner thigh!" Venom corrected.

Eddie blushed and looked back at the ground.
With out a word, dan took his stethoscope and placed it on Eddie's chest, venom watching closely,making sure his host wasn't being touched.

After Eddie's check up, dan told venom to stay behind so that ' we can talk'

" look dan i really don't have all day, so whatever you want to say, just fucking say it." Venom flatly said.
" venom I just wanted to say that... I find you an Eddie a cute couple..." Dan said
Venom looked at dan curiously, wondering if he was just pulling his dick.
" I think that Eddie is just right for you... but can you do something for me?" Dan asked begging.
Venom nodded his head.
" you pound that ass... and you let him pound yours.. ok?" Dan said sweetly. Venom looked at the doctor weirdly. " yes I know about y'all banging, and I just wanted to support you.." dan paused. " you can go now." Dan said quietly.

Venom walked out of he room and merged back with Eddie.
" V? What were you and dan talking about?" Eddie asked. Venom didn't answer the question. It was only until eddie parked his mortcycle, that venom spoke, in his normally deep and sexy voice.
" Eddie tonight we fuck." Venom groaned. Eddie held up a hand and showed off his cool bite marks.
" who's on top?" Eddie said in a monotone voice.

Venom cocked his head to the side. Eddie face palmed. " as in who is getting fucked." Eddie explained. No response was given. It wasn't until they got home, that an answer was received.

"Me." Venom stuttered. " I want you to fuck me again, you fucking me is like... to good to be true~" venom taunted.

Eddie shook his head no and said " no V I can't let you fuck me up anymor-.."

" I'll where the bunny outfit... and I'll call you daddy~" venom chimes in a hauntingly deep murmur.

" well v, looks like your top!" Eddie said jokingly.
Venom snorted and giggled. " Eddie.. dan told me to.. that you have to pound my ass.. so.. you better do a good job." Venom blankly stated. Eddie blushed a dark crimson red. " HE tOLD yOU tHAT!?!?" Eddie screamed. Venom just whispered in Eddie's ear

" 7:00p.m~. Now I want you to fuck me hard and raw. No matter how hard I scream and beg you to stop... you.keep.going."

And with a quick shower, a new change of clothes, and a stern talking to venom, Eddie was ready for bed.

" goodnight venom"
" goodnight love"
......
" I love you too V."

( aww that was so cute!!😭 next chapter will have Dan walk in on Eddie and venom fucking like hardcore pornstars! Hoped you enjoyed,comment on your thoughts, and I will see you later! Bye birbs!!)