Boys Boys and more Boys Harry...

Por bbybunnyxxx

Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure m... Más

FIRST YEAR (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Merry/Happy Christmas
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SECOND YEAR (Chapter 11)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n Thank You!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chpater 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Shout out! To little_cxtie
Chapter 26 (Has abuse in it)
THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just wanted to say Thanks!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)
Chapter 42
Well i did this...
Chapter 43
Chpater 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
WE FANILLY HIT CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
⚠️ A/n Please Read ⚠️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/n ( Your Decision)
Chapter 58
Quick A/n
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Yule Ball Part 1)
Chapter 61 (Yule Ball Part 2)
Chapter 63 (Yule Ball Part 3)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/n about rude comments (ill update a chapter soon)
Chapter 66 (Im Back!!!!)
Oneshot Request 💘
Chapter 67
Im sorry for everything :/
New book ideas :)

Chapter 45

2.5K 58 2
Por bbybunnyxxx

Y/Ns PoV
"Thank you for dinner Mr Weasley!" You and S/n say happily

"It's no problem Y/n, S/n your more than welcome but I'm sure you know that already." Chuckled Mr Weasley

You giggled and said "Of course, I guess I'll see you later on tonight!"

——————————————————————————————————————

Once everyone said their goodbyes you and S/n went home too tell father that you had been out with some friends from school. (Pacifically Not Harry Hermione or any of the Wesley's you know how he gets :/ )

——————————————————————————————————————

Ginny's PoV (Did anyone else see it coming?)
"Bye!!!" I say while Y/n and S/n walked out our tent

Everyone else said their goodbyes after me

"So do you think Y/Ns Dad is going too go bush at her?" Ron ask's

"Well if he does abuse her again me and Georgie will go jinx him that prick." Fred says a bit too loudly.

"Fred Weasley! I Will Drag You And Everyone Else Back Home If You Keep Swearing!!!" Dad shouted from the other room.

Fred just rolled his eyes

"Yeah I'm with Freddie!" Said George but a bit quieter

"Wait so Ginny how did you meet Y/n you told us that you found S/n alone?" Harry ask's riddled with confusion.

"Oh, I found her with Draco they-"

"Wait, Wait, Wait. Draco Malfoy?" Ron says with a hint of anger in his voice but mostly confusion.

"Yes Ron If you paid any attention too her letter you would know that she went with The Malfoy's too the Quidditch World Cup! Now let me finish what I was saying."

Ron just crossed his arms and hummed knowing that I was correct but obviously he didn't want too say it. (🙄)

"I found her with Draco, They where searching for S/n together" I said

I noticed that my brothers faces turned into disgust and pure hatred which I'm sure isn't because of Y/n.

Harry's face also looked angry while Hermione didn't really have any emotion on her face just a stone cold straight line.

"So anything else S/n told you about Draco and Y/n?" Harry asked

While everyone else stared at me nodding at what Harry said

I stood there not knowing what too say..

I remember S/n telling me something else about them but I can't really remember...

————————————————————————————————————————

FLASHBACK!

I was walking down a couple tents from mine too go get a hat for the Quidditch World Cup for tonight when I noticed a familiar girl who looked the same age as me and had S/h//c H/l hair. (Sisters hair colour & Hair length)

"S/n?" I ask the girl who was facing the other way

She tuned around and that's when it hit me

My best friend stood In front of me crying her eyes out.

I gasp asking her "What's wrong S/n?"

She looked up at me saying "I've lost Y/n and Draco I walked away from them when they where talking."

I was a bit taken back when she said Y/n as with Malfoy but I didn't want too question it any further just in case it would upset S/n even more than she is.

"S/n you know what. You can come back with me and stay in my tent and calm down a bit then we'll go find her okay?" I say to her leading her towards my tent

She smiles up at me and says "Thanks Ginny!"

While we where walking I started trying too take her mind off things by saying about The Quidditch World Cup and about how her summer has been so far.

We eventually made it too my and my family's tent

We walked in and I walked S/n over too the couch and told Dad about what had happened and he said that it was fine she stayed and also we could both go and look for Y/N.

I also went and got a cloth from the kitchen
and gave it too S/n so she could wipe her eyes

We sat and chatted for a bit it was all happy until I accidentally mentioned Y/n and Draco I asked 'Why are you and Y/n with Malfoy?'

She gave me a blank look and got a moment I thought she was going too start crying again so I said quickly " It's fine you don't need too answer me, Sorry. It just... Kind of.... slipped out?"

She looks at me and says "No it's fine, Y/n and Draco have been acting weird lately. During the ride to the Port Key they kept glancing at each other."

"Also not too mention when we where walking up the steep hill to get too the Port Key Y/n tripped and nearly fell on her face but Draco caught her in his arms they stayed like that until I called upon them too hurry up."

I gave her a confusing look

"When we where out Pansy came up too us both and started making fun of us and Draco basically saved us for having a huge fight!"

"That's when Y/n and Draco where having a conversation and I wandered off and got lost..."

A single tear escaped S/Ns eye and rolled down her cheek she quickly wiped it away and said with a cheeky grin "I think Y/n and Draco have a crush on each other~"

I gave her a 'Are You Mental' look

"Really? You think they like each other!?!?!"  I ask not convinced

She giggled at my expression and said "Well when you see for yourself  the looks they give each other you'll think the same~"

I was still not convinced about the whole situation but I couldn't deny it wasn't a possibility that it could be true...

———————————————————————————————————————

"Well, Anything else Ginny???" Ron says stubborn like

I didn't want too make the boys more upset they might go say something too S/n or Y/n so I told a white lie only a tiny one.

"Not that I can remember.." I say quickly

Hermione looked like she didn't believe me but everyone else looked past my quick talk and left the subject alone.

I knew Hermione probably wouldn't drop the subject but I could also tell she didn't want too anger or upset the boys anymore than they already are.

So we began too get our merchandise and started heading up the massive hill to get to the Quidditch stadium.

While we where walking up the huge hill I thought

Ive got a bad feeling about tonight....

Word count~ 1,109

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 147 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
21.2K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
44K 919 68
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
472 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...