Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Galing kay ClockworkLeo

I will give you hint, that douche bag that just ditched me, his own mate, for soccer practice is the guy that... Higit pa

*DISCLAIMER*
Chapter One: Rejected.
Chapter Two: Step One
Chapter Four: Karaoke Night!
Chapter Five: The Human
Chapter Six: Sleepover!
Chapter Seven: Karma
Chapter Eight: Abba and Kisses
Chapter Nine: Game On
Chapter Ten: Freaking Hormones!
Chapter Eleven: Party Hearty
Chapter Twelve: All About Hanna
Chapter Thirteen: Rouges suck!
RECAP
Chapter Fourteen: Stake Out
Chapter Fifteen: Act Natural
Chapter Sixteen: The Doctor and Cinderella Are Here to Save Us!
Chapter Seventeen: Opps
Chapter Eighteen: Equivalent Exchange
Chapter Nineteen: Tristen's Tourney
Chapter Twenty: For Ole' Times Sake
Chapter Twenty-One: Double Trouble
Chapter Twenty-two: One Normal Night
Chapter Twenty-Three: Opps, they did it again!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Just a Dream?
Chapter Twenty-Five: Axel and His Band of Merry Hunters
Chapter Twenty-Six: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Winning
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Oh boy, Three A.M!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: KAAARROOKKEEEEEEE!!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine: There Is Always Room For Improvement!
Chapter Thirty: Coming to Terms
Chapter Thirty-One: GAMES!
Chapter Thirty-two: Catch Me If You Can!
Chapter Thirty-Three: All the useless knowledge you know!!!
Chapter Thirty-Four: Moon Prism Power!
Chapter Thirty-Five: Memory Lane
Chapter Thiry-Six: Illegally Blonde
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Return of the Hormones
Epilogue

Chapter Three: Crying for the Enemy

14.5K 574 85
Galing kay ClockworkLeo

"Revenge is a kind of wild justice, which the more a man's nature runs to, the more ought law to weed it out."

-Francis Bacon

Chapter Three: Crying for the Enemy

"Alright, here is Step Two: Turn His Family against him." I told Team Payback. I noticed Adora and her mate, the Third-in-Command, Dustin Pair and yes he is Beck's brother.

Adora spotted us and walked over to us, "Hey guys." She greeted.

"Hello Adora." I said with my famous evil smile. "How would you feel about you and your mate joining Team Payback?" I asked with a sweet voice.

Adora noticed my fake sweetness and looked slightly alarmed. She then sighed, "Who is it now?"

"Beck."

She looked confused, "Why?"

"Because he rejected me." I answered simply.

"Let's do this!" She exclaimed now with her own evil glint in her eyes like ours. I turned to Dustin.

"Whatta about you?" I asked doing my Godfather voice.

"You sure he rejected you?" He asked confused. I nodded, "That's weird because he always kinda liked you."

"What the hell?" I screamed. Then looked at Tristen, "I mean, here have a cookie." I handed him a cookie off of the cookie plate that just luckily happened to be behind me.

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

"Just like his mother." I mumbled shaking my head. "So you on board?"

"Yes, my brother has been spoiled for far too long. I think it's time to change that." He said with an evil smile and then doing that evil villain thing with his fingers.

"I knew there was a reason I was friends with you." I teased nudging him in the ribs with my elbow. I turned to Adora, "I approve." I informed her. "Okay, so somehow we have to get the rest of the Pair family on our side. How are we going to do that?" I wondered aloud.

There was a moment of silence as we all began to think things through. "I know!" I shouted. I turned to Dustin, "Invite your family to a picnic." Then I explained the plan to them.

I arrived at the park with Madeline, Eryx and Tristen because I missed them so much when they went to go "pack things" and were gone for a month. So I needed to make up for that month. That and driving is way too much effort.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"No, now shut up!" Madeline yelled at me. I had been asking that every seven seconds, so naturally she was pissed at me. I also trained Tristen to do it every nine seconds.

"Are we there yet?" He whined. Perfect timing.

"If you two don't shut up you won't get any muffins." Madeline warned.

I gasped and looked at him, "You wouldn't." I challenged.

"Oh I would." She answered. Jerk. Her muffins were amazing so she was always giving them to me when I was a "good puppy". Bitch, I'm no puppy.

"We're here!" Eryx declared.

"Yay!" Tristen and I exclaimed in unison. I unbuckled him and picked him and carried him over to where everyone was.

"Next time drive faster. We are the last one here." I teased Eryx.

"Next time be less annoying and maybe I will." He grumbled.

"Okay, my lovely son, let's get this revenge started." I told him. He giggled.

"Hey, he's my son." Madeline whined.

"He looks more like me." I mean seriously both of his parents had brown hair and neither had blue. Madeline had long, long light brown hair and brown eyes. She was tall, taller than me because everyone was.

"Did you go through labor?" she asked.

"No and I never want too." I replied scrunching up my face. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"What's labor?" Tristen asked.

I handed Tristen to Maddie, "Why don't you let your mother explain?"

Maddie glared at me as I ran away and sat next to Beck's youngest brother, Kody. "Hey Kody." I greeted cheerfully. Kody had always been my favorite of the Pair boys. He was so funny; he was always pretending to be really grumpy and pissed off. It was hilarious!

"Hi Evynne." He greeted glaring at something that I was too lazy to look at.

"Why do you always pretend to be pissed off and grumpy?" I asked him.

He looked at me confused, "I'm not acting. I am always like this." He explained.

"Well you look especially pissed off today, my most Grumpy one. Is it a special occasion?" I wondered doing some weird accent.

His jaw was tight, "Yes, my mate rejected me yesterday." He said.

"What? No shit! Mine did too!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"Why are you happy about it?" He asked.

"Because, I am getting revenge on him." I giggled.

He looked extremely scared right now, "See this is why I don't talk to you. You freak me out."

I smiled, "Thank you, that's the nice thing anyone has ever said to me."

"See!" He exclaimed. "This is why I avoid you."

"Oh shut up Grumpy." I rolled my eyes. "Oh my God are you a dwarf?"

"No." I frowned.

"Loser." I accused him. "Anyway, who was your mate?"

"Hanna."

"No way! Mines Beck!" I replied excitedly. "Omg! I have a brilliant idea! You join me in my Plan of Payback!"

"Depends, what is my role in this plan?" He asked cautiously.

"Well, we make them jealous! We use the pack link with the others-"

"Okay, so it's not just you doing this." He sighed in relief.

"Of course, I am going to need to help. Anyway, we use the pack link with the others to tell us when they are looking this way."

After he agreed, the plan was set. It was going to work! We were actually doing this! Yippee! So anyway, back to the picnic.

Every time one of them looked over we got a code word and pretended to be flirting and doing couple things. We were actually pretty good.

I ended up realizing how good we were when I kissed Kody's cheek and then I heard a growl. I turned and saw Beck looking like he was going to eat Kody.

I blew him a kiss and went on with my payback until Beck's mom and dad got there.

I stopped with the couple things with Kody and instead pretended to be very sad. I had already told Kody what he needed to do for this part.

I kept glancing over at Adora and Dustin or Madeline, Eryx, and Tristen. Then after what felt like forever I burst into tears making everyone stop what they were doing and look at me.

Kody put a comforting arm around me and started saying comforting things. "What's wrong honey?" Mrs. Pair asked.

"It's nothing." I waved off still crying.

"Sweetie, it's not nothing. What's making you so sad?" Mrs. Pair scolded with a smile. Mrs. Pair had always been a second mother to me. I was the daughter she always wanted but never got.

"It's just that they all look so happy with their mates and it reminds me that I can never have that." I glanced at Beck who looked extremely uncomfortable and fighting an internal battle. Good. That stupid jerk.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because my mate rejected me."

She looked pissed, "Who?"

I could practically read Beck's mind as he knew what I was going to say next, "Beck." That's when shit went down.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

279K 7.7K 26
PG-13 25 in category Special 05/07/19 31 in category Heartless 05/07/19 It all happened when i found my mate, see when you find your mate its...
1.4M 12.2K 52
My Very First Book So Forgive me for any mistakes and messed up chapters ;p also the spelling mistakes, I'm editing this book slowly. Trailer: http:...
445K 14.3K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...