Perfect Body

By Shy_RMG

Breath... Inhale...exhale You kept telling yourself over and over. You laid sprawled on the ground your body... More

prologue
one: crush
two: Mr Right
three: body slam
five: stupid girl
Six: Stalker
seven: who's namjoon?
eight: secret mission
nine: Trainer
ten: pillow fight
eleven: Chimchims bday
twelve: Him
thirteen: challenge
fourteen: The Beatles
new years special
fifteen: concussion
sixteen: "Quit hitting me women!"
seventeen: all because I...ripped my pants
eighteen: heartless bitch
nineteen: piano man
twenty: akaashi
twenty-one: nobody leaves baby in a corner
twenty-two: Truth or Dare
twenty-three : Ten laps?!
twenty-four: twins birthday and the unexpected call

four: snack

2.1K 88 33
By Shy_RMG

A few days has passed since your incident and boy where you still fuming. You have not spoken to any of your friends and you could see how guilty they felt.

The only person you have been communicating with was jimin. You told him what had happened, wanting to get everything off your chest as jimin listened intently. While you were rambling on about your incident, you didn't notice jimin filming you and trying hard to suppress his giggles.

You both sat at the café were you met jimin and were he worked. Thankfully, he has the day off and you were happy to have him all to yourself just like you did when you were kids.

"Jimin are you listening to me?" You whined, slamming your hands on the table like a toddler. Jimin nodded profusely and gave you a thumbs up, his phone still in his hand filming you.

"Why did you have to hug him? I never thought of you as an affectionate person" jimin said, holding his phone more securely as if he was playing games on it.

"I am. Just not with you, you are very clingy. You know that right?"

"WA? Me!" Jimin shrieked, pointing at himself.

"YES! You were like a koala. You wouldn't let me go!" You said and watched how jimins face etched in shock.

"Well, I'm sorry if I liked cuddling with you!" Jimin said, waving his free had in the air dramatically and puffing out his cheeks and chest.

"You called that cuddling? You freaking strangled me, boi!" You teased and laughed when jimin punched your arm lightly. You noticed a small pout approaching his lips and you just died.

He still had you, even when you were a kid, he had you wrapped around his small man pinky. You were a sucker for jimins pouting and large eyes. Jimin knew this and stuck out his lower lip more, enlarging his eyes slightly.

"Why you doing this to me?" you shrieked, clutching your chest and squeezing your eyes closed. "Doing what?" Jimin asked innocently. You looked away from Jimin. You knew you would give in and squeeze his cheeks, but you would not give in to this cute boys charm.

Instead, you ruffled the boys head and continued your previous conversation. "So, back to why I wanted to hug namjoon." You said, gaze still on the table as you played with your empty mug.

Jimin grinned, he knew he still got it. He will let it go, for now. "He looked so ethereal, the way he walked, I swear I felt like I was in a movie. Everything was so slow and god, did he look sexy."

"But, why did you have the urge to hug him? You know most movies I've watched the girl would always just stand frozen and think dirty thoughts. You on the other hand didn't" jimin laughed and switched off his phone.

"I don't know! I mean, he just- how do I explain? I just felt so drawn to him, like I was hypnotized. You know how you feel drawn to babies or puppies, just so cute. That's how I felt being drawn to namjoon" you explained and jimin placed a hand under his chin.

"I thought you said namjoon was sexy not cute" jimin said and chuckled

"His sexy-cute"

Jimin sighed, "The duality"

"Why do you like him anyway? He laughed at you when that dude fell on you."

"When you meet him you'll know" you said stirring your empty cup with your spoon. Jimin rolled his eyes and watched you take your book out of your bag.

Jimin was surprised you still  read. He remembered how you always use to read to him, he struggled reading at that time but you always encouraged him to read and not give up because others discouraged him. If it was not for you, jimin would had hate reading, but because of you he forced himself to do it.

You placed the book on the table and flipped through the book to open at were you stopped reading. Not reading the first sentence yet, you heard someone clear their throat. You looked up at jimin, jimin stared back and tilted his head in the direction of the sound. You turned your head and saw  your seven friends hovering around your table.

They all looked really apologetic except for Sky and Yoongi, both wearing blank expressions. They are so alike, you thought. If yoongi was like Sky that struggled with communication, then you for sure knew he was apologetic but just didn't know how to show it.

They all looked at each other, eyes stopping at namjoon who stood in the middle. Namjoon looked very calm and relaxed, staring at you with a small smile on his lips. His hands were behind his back and you tilted your head up a bit, trying to see what was behind the tall boys back.

"We were looking for you" namjoon said and gazed at jimin, staring at him from head to toe. "I didn't know you were on a date"

You and jimin both burst out laughing at that. "Sure, mate. We're on a'date'" jimin said and air quoted on the word date.

You noticed Sky and Angel giggle, while the rest of your friends stood confused. Jimin was grinning up at your friends, hands under his chin and eyes full of amusement.

His such a kid.

"We came here to apologise" sky said, getting straight to the point on their sudden arrival. Sky nudged namjoon and he nodded quickly pulling out a large bag from his back.

'Burger King'

The packet read and you immediately gasped. All your friends were grinning because knowing you, you would never say no to food. Especially if its burgers, if you could you would marry food.

Like, come on food is life.

"Just because you guys bought me food doesn't mean I will forgive you" you said crossing your arms over your chest.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind If I took it back-"

"No! I forgive you. Now, give me the damn burger" you said and snatched the bag from namjoons hands.

"Is she always like this?" Yoongi whispered in Skys ear. "Always. She won't stay angry long, unless you give her food" Sky said, smiling as you opened the wrapped burger in delight.

"She's just like me. Only I don't forgive easily" yoongi nodded and crossed his arms.

"Who are you?" namjoon asked jimin. Jimin stood up and practically leaped over to namjoon to shake his hand. "I'm jimin. Park jimin. You must be namjoon, correct?" Jimin asked and namjoon nodded slowly.

"Cool. Let's be great friends" jimin said, putting a arm over namjoons shoulder. Namjoon was surprised by Jimins boldness and smiled down at the smaller boy.

"Sorry did you say your name is Jimin" hoseok asked.

"The one and only" jimin said, winking at hoseok.

"How you doing, hoseok hyung? " jimin asked casually.

"You remember me?" hoseok piped in shock. He pointed at himself, eyes wide and jimin couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, duh. You Jung Hoseok, you're in my dance class and as I can remember you always were the third wheel breaking up mine and y/ns arguments" jimin said and almost fell as hoseok jumped onto jimin hugging him tightly.

"Bro, you in my dance class?" Hoseok asked and dropped to his feet.

"Yup, but I think you couldn't recognize me" jimin said, smiling playfully at hoseok.

"Hobi, how could you not recognize him?" Namjoon asked, staring at Jimin, admiring how cute the younger was. "Look at this face" namjoon said and squished his cheeks. Jimin blushed and giggled.

"Don't fall in love with me, joonie hyung" jimin said jokingly.

"I think I already have" namjoon teased and jimin could clearly see why you had a crush on the older. He was a tease and a fun person to be around. Although he had a very intimidating demeanour, jimin saw through that. In jimins eyes namjoon was a giant with a soft heart.

"His quite popular. I didn't have an opportunity to greet him as he was always surrounded by our classmates and knowing hoseok he would never say no in helping someone." Jimin said,  sliding a arm over hoseoks shoulder.

"Sorry, chim" hoseok said and hugged jimins side. "Woaw, when last have you called me that!" Jimin said happily, "I missed that nickname"

"Of course, only I called you that" hoseok said proudly. "From now on you're hanging out with me, joon and yoongi hyung"

"Cool. I have two friends that would love to hang out as well, if that is okay with hyung?"

"Sure, the more the merrier. Right, joon?" Hoseok asked and looked over at a dimple filled namjoon.

"If they are as cute as jiminie here, then I won't mind." Namjoon said, winking at jimin.

"Joon, stop flirting!"

"Hyung its alright his just being friendly" jimin said grinning.

"Friendly my ass."

You watched as the boys interacted and yoongi sat with Sky. Your eyebrows raised to see they are finally communicating.

That's my girl.

"You enjoyed your snack?" Robin asked, while Angel and Xai sat in front of you grinning.

"Yup, if you gave me namjoon, I'd probably forgive you fully" you said wiping your face with a napkin. "I mean he is a snack"

Angel and Xai laughed, while Robin face palmed herself. "I suggested it, but these two wouldn't listen to me" Angel said, scowling and pointing at your two friends.

"Hey, listen here, okay. His a person not a snack" you laughed at robin, her innocent mind always made you smile. You just find her so precious and adorable. You would legit kill for her.

You all spoke for a while, the boys left to finish some things they were working on. Jimin had to leave to perfect a dance he was working on, hoseok offered to help, but jimin kindly declined. The girls were playing around and teasing Sky about her encounter with yoongi and she sat quietly, a light blush etching on her pretty cheeks. It was all fun when the laughter suddenly died down. Xai and Angel stared wide-eyed behind you, sky and robin. Curious, you turned around only to turn back to grab your bag and leave.

Your friends were about to call out to you, but kept quiet and watched you about to leave. Your head hung low, you were hurrying to make a quick exit. Not watching were you going you accidentally bumped into someone. Mentally cursing, you looked up and sincerely apologised for being so clumsy.

"You again."

Bunny.

__________________________________

Love you BabySky_

I hoped this chapter cheered you up.

I'm so happy to get over a 100 followers. Thank you so much my shysherbaes💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 268 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
208K 12.4K 48
"Surely Seokjin told you that I was sick." the Prince said, "You wouldn't leave a sick person by himself, right?" He leaned forward, hands on the des...
8.9K 971 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
4.9K 368 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...