spaceland ⟶ ( bnha ! ) DISCON...

By peachybaku

SPACELAND | in which i write imagines about you and the characters from bnha. requests ar... More

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃.
Rainy Days - Shoto Todoroki.
Break the Distance - Izuku Midoriya.
Coming home - Denki Kaminari.
Colors - Hawks.
Why? - Mirio Togata.
As long as she's happy - Izuku Midoriya.
indirect kisses - ochako uraraka.
new year - izuku midoriya.
i love you - shoto todoroki.
true love - shoto todoroki.
requests! (closed!)
again - izuku midoriya.
denki kaminari - prank texts.
── bakugo katsuki.
── bakugo katsuki.
── black lives matter + other things to discuss. (a/n).

babie - ochako uraraka.

1.9K 68 19
By peachybaku

y/n walked in the class with a small rainbow heart printed on her cheek under her eye.

you know what month it is.

"ochako! bby!" she shouted as she ran to the brunette, wrapping her arms around her lover tightly and pressing a chaste kiss to her cheek.

"it's pride month!" she said as ochako turned around and gave her a wide smile.

ochako giggled, "i know, silly!" she said and leaned in, kissing y/n on the lips, "if I didn't, then why would I have a matching rainbow heart on my cheek like yours?"

y/n looked for the rainbow heart on ochako's cheek, spotting it under her eye and smiling.

"you know i love you, right?" she rested her head on ochako's chest, tightening her grip slightly around her.

"of course, and i love you more." ochako said, running her fingers through y/n's h/c locks.

the young couple stayed like that for a couple of moments, admiring each other's presence and not caring about anything or anyone in the moment but each other.

the moment was cut off by someone yelling in the back.

"that's so gay!"

sero whacked kaminari on the head, "you're gay too so shush."

"sorry babe."

y/n pulled away, staring into ochako's eyes with nothing but love and adoration for her.

she pecked her lips and made her way to her seat, "i'm gonna need cuddles later babie!"

a smile was once again found on ochako's face as she shook her head and giggled, sitting down on her seat.

she stared at her girlfriend lovingly, thinking about how she got lucky and blessed to have her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

highway By BoB

Fanfiction

12.6K 673 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...
100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
128K 4.8K 40
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆." ꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ ! 〄◌˳˚⌖ ➥ to 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...