As long as she's happy - Izuku Midoriya.

As much as it pained him, he still supported her

     As much as it pained him, he still supported her. Even if she doesn't mirror the feelings he has for her.

She kept rummaging in her closet for an outfit that would be okay for her date.

"C'mon, Y/n, Don't panic. I know it's your first date with her and you want to impress her, but don't worry about it too much." Izuku said. Y/n finally found the perfect outfit and went to her bathroom to put it on.

After a few minutes, she walked out of the bathroom, wearing the outfit she picked. This made Izuku blush and smile. She looked so beautiful.

"Is this okay?" Izuku nodded his head, "You look amazing, Y/n! She'll love this!" He beamed. Deep down, he didn't want her to go to that date. He wanted her to go with him. But if she's happy, then he's happy.

Her phone buzzed as a message popped up. She picked it up, smiling at the screen and typing a response. "Izuku, I gotta go. See ya, and thanks for helping me!" She said, walking towards the boy and giving him a hug. His body stiffened for a second, but he hugged back. She pulled away and walked towards her room's door, opening it to see her date.

"Momo! Y-You look a-amazing!" She stuttered, staring at the girl in front of her. Momo smiled, grabbing Y/n's hand.

"Thank you." She said, before looking at the boy behind Y/n, "hey Midoriya!" She greeted, waving at the boy.

"Hello." he said, waving back and smiling at her. His heart ached, so bad.

"Ready?" Momo asked Y/n, "Yep!" She said. "Bye Izuku!" She said before walking away with Momo. Izuku walked out of her dorm room, staring at the girl he loves. This hurt him so bad.

I know you'd never feel the same way about me.

He smiled at the two before sighing and making his way to the elevator.

But I can't push these feelings away.

He walked inside the elevator, glad that it was empty. He leaned against the wall, clutching his heart as his bottom lip quivered and tears threatened to escape his eyes.

However...

As the elevator's doors opened, he walked slowly to his room.

...I'm okay like this.

Opening the door to his room, he walked in, hanging his head low and shutting the door.

Because as long as I can see your smile,

He leaned his back against it, his body sliding down to the floor. He clutched his chest tighter, biting his bottom lip.

I will be happy.

He leaned his head on the door, trying to hold the tears back.

As long as I can

He was in love with her. It hurt him to see her with Momo. He didn't have a chance anymore. But he couldn't be mad at her. He smiled, wiping away the tears.

see your

The next day, Y/n and Momo gathered all of their friends in the main room of the dorms. Both of them were wearing bright smiles on their faces as they announced that they were officially together. Everyone cheered and supported them. Izuku smiled sweetly at them, accepting the fact that she was now taken. He was happy for her.

smile.

This was inspired by a fanart that @//pill6w made in instagram <3