Uncharted: Assassin's Heart

By RAMayes

It had been three years since Caeli had taken a job with Nathan Drake, when she was suddenly called by him, a... More

Reunion
Samuel Drake
Shadow-Walking
Avery's Grave
Bridges
Those Who Prove Worthy
Rain
Reflection
Towers
Confessions
Realisations
At Sea
The Storm
Join Me in Paradise
The Treasured (Part 1)
The Treasured (Part 2)
'till death do you part
The Founders
Cassius Morgan
The Decision
Panama
The Chase
A Thief's End Part 1
A Thief's End Part 2
Resuscitation
author note

||disclaimer||

1.4K 23 2
By RAMayes

I clearly don't own Uncharted or the characters of Uncharted. The storyline of the games are amazing and I wasn't prompted to write a fan-fiction (Nate and Elena honestly compliment each other so well) until I played the fourth game and Samuel Drake was introduced.

I fell in love with his character  to the point where I have played A Thief's End multiple times, each time I learn more about Sam and honestly get more attached to his character. I felt he needed to have someone, someone who understood him, and so my OC was created.

I do own Caeli Porter and her story, I do own Sam and Caeli's story. All original scenes are of my own creation.

If you haven't played the games, it shouldn't affect your understanding too much. I try to keep everything clear and understandable.

Anyways, enjoy the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 104 23
now in a normal life, Nathan and Ella Drake put their treasure hunting, thieving selves in the past, however, when Nate's brother, Samuel Drake retur...
181 10 12
[NOT FINISHED] Lara Adler, sister of Rafe Adler. Lara was an orphan most of her life but got into treasure hunting, thanks for the Drake brothers. L...
37.3K 631 18
Several years after their last adventure, retired fortune twin hunters, Nathan and (y/n) Drake, are forced back into the world of thieves. With the s...
21.4K 499 20
Bryllee Crasher is a treasure hunter who worked along side Nathan Drake through all the troubles he got them into, but years later, after they decide...