Fire Emblem OneShots

By Skinaikm

Fire emblem one shots is just a small story that I decided to make because I was bored. The characters are f... More

Request page!
Nervous || Kliff
Flowers || Lucina
"Gods, Corrin" || Leo
Another World || M!Corrin
Gloomy Day || Genny
Request Update
To be crowned || Xander
Exposed To Sunlight | AzuraxF!Corrin
New Details!
I'm Jealous of her || Takumi
Under the Mask || Alfonse
Update on Rules!!!
Loopy Propose || Felix
Just some things!
Injury || Gaius
Nervous || Felicia
I hate you || Takumi
I'm right here || Kiragi
Proposal || Gerome
Here's some oneshots to look up to
Oh Gods
Tired || Linhardt

Voice || Azura

179 7 0
By Skinaikm

Azura x M!Corrin

I walked towards the small pond. Azura was singing her song.

"Morning Azura, here again?" I say, interrupting her song.

"Yes, it's very peaceful, Lord Corrin." She said.

"Very true, Azura."

"What brings you here?"

"Oh, I followed your voice. It's very beautiful, I must admit." I tapped my chin, looking at the water.

"Thank you for the compliment, you hear it everyday though. Why're you saying this now?" She asked.

"Well, I've been feeling this feeling for a while." I say, blushing slightly.

"What's it like?" Azura looked back, "If it hurts maybe my singing can help you."

"Not like that, a feeling for, love." I paused before love.

"F-For me?" Azura placed her hands on her cheeks, hiding the fact she was flattered.

"Yes." I looked down, hoping to not be rejected.

"Corrin, look at me." Azura said in her beautiful voice.

"Yes?" I stuttered while I looked at her.

"I love you too, I'd be happy to be considered yours." She blushed.

"Thank you so much, Azura!" I smiled, kissing her lips.

"No, thank you." She said, smiling during the kiss.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have many ideas for her chapter. I may make another one that's longer later.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.5K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
1.2K 36 22
Okay, I already had this story sort of written down so I thought why not publish it? This is an oc story between Takumi and I girl I created named Va...
1.2K 24 5
This is just a remake of the Earth Section in the current one and no none of them will be cancelled. I just wanted to redo the beginning sequence on...
5.2K 175 17
This is like a dream. I can't believe a Fire Emblem Awakening world actually exists, more surprisingly, it's linked to my game file in the DS, and I...