Save Me | kth + myg ✓

By usuallyjungshook

Two Guys. One Serial Killer. He walked towards me, a razor in his hand and a crazy look in his eyes. I wasn't... More

Save Me Trailer
01: Part I
02: Scream
03: Intimacy
04: Hollow
05: Scars
06: Peace
07: Faces
09: Possession
10: Prey
11: Confliction
12: Family
13: Caught
14: Part II
15: Black

08: Sweet

556 34 31
By usuallyjungshook

s m u t  w a r n i n g

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ St. Bangtan ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

It had been a couple of days now since the last time I killed somebody, since I admired the death that replaced the light in their eyes. The need was there, but at the same time, it wasn't. I'd felt a sense of what seemed to be tranquility as I sat at the edge of my bed in the quiet dark. The serenity wasn't mine, though. It wasn't familiar, and it felt like it had belonged to somebody else that shared the same body as me. It nagged at me, like the face I kept seeing in my head; a face I'd never seen before, but I knew all of it's contours, all of it's edges, and the beautiful amber eyes that I prayed would never grow dark with death.

As the face blurred in and out of my memory, I could trace the strange tranquil feeling back to it. Still, I had a need I couldn't shake, despite how deep it buried itself. I looked down at my own wrists, curling my fists back to make the blue veins under my skin more visible. I smiled at myself, knowing how easy it was to end somebody's life with just a small razorblade, how thin the line to death was by carving into my own.

I let out an audible sigh, knowing I'd have to start pursuing my next victim, a process that could sometimes take weeks. Despite my hunger, I knew I'd be caught if I got sloppy. Then again, that was a part of the thrill. I knew they wanted to find me, to lock me up forever, maybe give me the death penalty; but I had the upper hand.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Euni ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Taehyung bent his head to the side and deepened his kiss, putting his hand on my hip and subtly digging his fingers into my skin. Suddenly, I felt nervous. 'Like a Virgin' by Madonna started playing in my head, except, well, I was a virgin; of course I would feel like one. I could feel heat rising in various places of my body; my face, my feet, and in between my thighs. While Taehyung kissed me, his hand moved from my hip, slipping underneath my shorts and panties. Slowly, he started caressing the slick core with his fingertips, gently brushing against the small nub right above it.

Pleasure grew like tendrils from that small, sensitive spot, making me gasp in surprise. I'd never been touched like this, so it was harder to contain my excitement. This enticed a low, husky laugh from Taehyung, who didn't let it stop him a bit.

His lips trailed from mine down my neck has his thumb played with my small bundle of nerves, and allowed his middle finger to slide into me. I let out a moan of pleasure, causing him to increase his pace as he smiled against my skin. My hand trailed up to his head, my fingers tangling themselves in his soft hair. He ambled his lips up towards my ear, softly nipping at my earlobe.

"I want you," his deep voice was a whisper, but still very dominant. It mounted onto to the pleasure I was already feeling, and caused my nipples to erect.

"Yes," was all I managed to say for an answer. He kissed the spot where my cheek met my hair and pulled his hand out of my shorts. Abruptly, he pulled them off of me, along with my panties, and I blushed from embarrassment at how exposed I was. Nobody had seen this much of me before, ever, and by instinct my hands moved to cover myself up.

He moved his body so his head was between my thighs, slowly kissing them, down and then back up. My feet started to tingle with excitement, and he watched me, grinning at me with his eyes. Gently grabbing my intruding hand, he moved it out of the way, giving him full access to my core.

"Take your top off, sugar," he commanded softly, and I blinked a couple of times before pushing myself up to take off the offensive piece of clothing, discarding it onto the floor next to the bed, my bra following closely behind. He smirked as he looked at me with hungry eyes. "Damn. I could look at you all day," he rested his head on my thigh as he continued to peer at my now fully naked body. I started feeling less nervous as he stared at me like I was the sexiest woman alive. For a second, I started to believe I was.

"Is that all you're gonna do?" I teased him awkwardly, sparking a dark, but playful grin to ignite from his lips.

"I'll show you what I'm gonna do," he threatened before burying his head between my thighs. I could feel every movement his tongue made, licking me like I was an ice-cream cone, as he reintroduced his fingers to my center. My fingers found their way back to Taehyung's head, gripping his hair as I bit down on the side of my pillow. I fought the moans that wanted to escape from my chest, scared that Yoongi or Hoseok were home.

Taehyung seemed to enjoy his time down there, but more importantly, it was starting to calm all the nerves I had about going further. I'd always wondered if my nervousness would be off-putting for my first partner, but as it turned out, Taehyung helped melt away any negative and self-doubting feelings I had.

I was beginning to wonder how long he'd stay down there before he started giving me sloppy kissing up my stomach, in between my breasts, and back to my lips. I could taste myself on him, and for some reason I found it extremely alluring. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and started tugging upwards on it, letting him know I wanted him to take it off. He leaned up, straddled between my legs, and happily obliged.

"You sure about this?" he asked while he began taking care of the button on his jeans and retrieving a condom from his wallet. I bit my lower lip as I watched him, and nodded my head in response. I wanted to ask him if he was sure about this, considering he was so 'old fashioned' and all, but held my tongue.

"It's my first time, Tae," I sheepishly admitted. I wonder if he would turn me down as Yoongi had, making me feel nervous all over again. Instead, his smirk crawled back onto his face, making him look more alluring than ever. He looked at me, at my body, and caught his bottom lip between his teeth as he stared, his deep ebony orbs darting around.

"That makes it even better," he said, causing me to feel at ease again. He took his pants off, letting them join their place on the floor next to my discarded clothes. Leaning back down, I could feel him, hard, against my body. This made me blush even more, and I was thankful Taehyung started kissing me again so he couldn't see. I could feel him using his hand to guide himself into me, and I felt a slight pain as he slowly pushed himself. I sucked in, holding my breath as I waited for the pain to dissipate. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, pulling his lips away from mine and looking at me with mild concern. I started biting my lower lip and nodded. He leaned his head down so his mouth was next to my ear again, "if you keep biting your lip like that, I'm going to cum early," he began to slowly started moving out, and back in, over and over again.

His hips moved in a way that created an arch in lower back every time he pulled out, and I dug my fingertips into his skin in that spot. "Oh, Tae," I couldn't help but let the words escape, not caring in the moment if anybody else heard.

"That's it, sugar," he coaxed, placing kisses the crook of my neck and licking the sensitive skin. I could feel his warm breath on my skin, getting heavier and hotter. He began picking up his pace, and I started feeling a tightness in my lower belly, like my insides were going to cave in on themselves. The feeling suddenly increased, and I hiked my legs up over Taehyung's hips desperately. He brought a hand down, holding only my ass as he drove into me. Abruptly, I imploded. My feet started twitching as Taehyung kept pushing into me, making me ride out my high. "I'm gonna cum," he moaned into my neck. The next second, he quickly pulled out, and I watched as he released himself into the condom.

He was breathing heavily, sweat pooling up on his forehead, showing how much work he had put in. Was that what an orgasm was? It had been such an exciting and new feeling, and I began understanding why people got so addicted to sex. Remembering the feeling, it had been breath-taking, and took control of my entire body.

Interrupting my thoughts, he pulled me close to him so that I was laying in his arms, which were wrapped around me like a cocoon. Finally, he kissed me on the crown of my head, and I let out a small 'hmm', very much liking how he made me feel. Butterflies released through my stomach in a pleasurable way different from what I had just experienced.

"So that's what sex is like," I immediately wanted to kick myself.

So ThAt'S wHaT sEx Is LiKE, I mocked myself internally. At this point I could leave my body just so I could kick myself. Taehyung looked at me, amused, but I still wanted to crawl under a rock.

"Yes, I'd say so," he laughed lightly, nuzzling into me. Taehyung had brought so much warmth into my life in such a short time, but every time I thought about how happy he made me, I thought even more about the stupid love triangle I had let myself join. Right here, right now, I thought that I should have just let Yoongi leave and go off on his own instead of begging him to stay. "What are you thinking about?"

As if I'd ever tell you, was the very first thing that came to my mind. I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I thought about my answer first. "Hmm, I don't know," I said.

Please read as: I don't know what lie to tell you.

"There's gotta be something going on in that pretty little head of yours," he pressed. I had to remind myself that he didn't know about me and Yoongi, that he was only asking to get to know me better. There was nothing wrong with that. At the same time, I felt like I didn't deserve to let Taehyung know me better.

"Well I'm just thinking about how I'm usually stressed about this article, but right now I'm not stressed at all," Another lie. I was stressed out of my mind about the article, and I was also mad at myself for laying in bed right now instead of working on it.

"I can't wait for you to be the one to crack the case," Taehyung joked, and I stared up at my ceiling. Technically, Detective Kim Seokjin had given me more information for my article than any other published article. When Taehyung said it, it made the possibility feel so real, even though it would likely remain a fantasy for me.

"I can't wait to not work in a dance club, anymore," I said mindlessly, "and work regular hours and never be tired when you're actually over."

"Well if you're not tired when I'm over how are we going to do this all day?" he asked, making an extremely valid point. I rolled over so that I was now on top of him, straddling him between my legs.

"Maybe because we can do this instead," I looked at him suggestively, already for round two.

"Oh, so that's all you want me for. My body," he said, causing me to laugh, "Well in that case," now he rolled over so he was on top of me, still straddled between my legs. He leaned down, putting us in another deep kiss. All too soon, he pulled away. "We should take a shower and get you something to eat." I could tell this wasn't a suggestion. I pouted at him, and he shook his head.

"I don't wanna," I said, simply.

"If we don't get up now, we never will, and you won't get anything done," he told me, grabbing my hands and helping me sit up.

"I'm fine with that," I retorted, earning a stern look.

"I'll wash you," he smiled at me seductively while wiggling his eyebrows and I weighed this option in my head.

"I'm fine with that, too. Let's go," I grabbed some clothes from my closet as Taehyung grabbed his clothes from the mix on the floor. I cracked my door, seeing the kitchen and the living room empty. Hoseok and Yoongi's doors were both closed, so we both snuck to the bathroom, still naked.

When we got into the shower, Taehyung used my loofa to wash me from head to toe, paying special attention to my breasts and thighs. When he washed me off with the water, he then showered me with kisses on my hips. "I'm going to end up dragging you back into bed with me, Tae," I said as his mouth was on my upper thigh. He looked up at me, a playful look in his eyes.

"I can't say that sounds like much of a punishment," he admitted with confidence.

"Then what do you think would sound like a good punishment?" I asked with my brow raised. He stood up now, and put his hands on the wall behind me, his arms on either side of my head. He leaned in close to me, causing me to back into the wall until his body was firmly pressed into mine.

"Maybe if you tie me up, I'll learn my lesson," groaning, I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. I felt him reach down behind me to turn the water off, and reach out of the shower to grab my towel. I took it while thanking him, and we both slowly dried off. After getting dressed, we went to the kitchen so I could grab a bowl of cereal.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, pouring an off-brand version of cocoa pebbles into my bowl.

"No, thanks," he said, watching me intently from the other side of the island. I could feel his eyes on me as I moved to the fridge to grab the milk. "I already ate," a sadistic smile seeped into his voice, and I wanted to throw the milk jug at him. Instead, my face flushed.

"Oh. I guess I'll take credit for that, anyways," I joked back. I'd been slightly out of my element with the suggestive jokes, being unfamiliar with them, but once again, he had managed to bring some confidence out of me.

"If that's the case, I'll just have the bill for the dentist sent to you then," I looked at him with confusion as I put a spoon in my bowl.

"Why's that?" I questioned before mouthing a spoonful of cereal, my eyebrows knitting together.

"Cause you're so sweet, I'm probably gonna get a cavity," he winked at me, his words causing me to snort milk out of my nose and begin choking. At that moment, the front door opened.

"What the hell is going on," Yoongi sounded concerned, and probably disappointed that Taehyung was over. That meant he couldn't spend any time with me. Also, the fact that I was choking.

"She's probably just dying. Nothing to worry about," Taehyung laughed. Yoongi rushed over to me, checking on me.

"I'm fine," I answered, and started laughing veraciously.

"You guys put me through literal hell sometimes," Yoongi joked, and walked to his room. Once I regained my composure, I sat down next to Taehyung. Hopefully I'd be able to eat my food now.

"Hurry up and finish. I wanna take you to a spot I go to. You can write, I can draw, we can spend the day together," he beamed with excitement.

"That sounds amazing," Shoveling food into my mouth, I quickly finished before putting the bowl in the sink and grabbing my bag, which had my laptop and still had Taehyung's sketchbook and pencils. We left the apartment, and he grabbed my hand as he guided me down a couple of blocks towards the Han River. Eventually, I could see the water, and wondered where exactly where we were going.

"Hangang Park," he told me, almost as if he'd been reading my mind. We crossed the street to the park, which was long and narrow, and was right against the Han River. We walked towards the edge, where there were a couple of benches, and sat down. "Over there," he pointed across the river towards the right, "Is Heungchan-Ro. That's where I live. Just a little bit past that is Namhyeon-Dong, that's where me and Yoongi are from. My cousin Namjoon still lives there with my mom and dad."

"You have a cousin?" I asked. He hadn't told me anything about his family before, "Do you have any siblings?"

"Just Namjoon. His parents ended up traveling to America, so he stayed behind and lives with my parents. We're extremely close, like brothers; he's my hyung," he smild, "I'd like you to come meet my parents soon." Parents, to me, seemed like a big deal. I'd been flattered, but also guilty.

"I'd love to," I answered, earning a kiss on the forehead form him. From there, we fell into a comfortable silence where I worked on my article, and he sketched the River and the tall buildings opposite to us across the wide waters until sunset approached.

"I think I should get you back so you can get to work," he said as the sunlight started to get more dim.

"That's a good idea," we packed up, and once again, we walked back hand-in-hand. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
65.3K 3.4K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
17.1K 964 32
"you don't even love me all you want is my blood!" Suga yelled at him as Jimin gaze harden on him. "That's all you think of me? That I am only after...