๐•๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ (COMPLETED)

By ulovnae

Basically India is a stripper working at blue magic , a big drug dealer named Blade is married but wants Indi... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3 ๐“Ÿ๐“ฝ 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 26
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 27
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 28
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 29
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 30
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 32
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 33
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 34
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 35
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 36
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 37
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 38
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 39
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 40 (THE END)
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ี„ี‚ษพาผโฑญำ€าผโฑญีาผิบ part 1

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 31

1.8K 70 17
By ulovnae

Imma try and upload everyday so this book can end faster. I'm going to end this book with 40 chapters and continue part 2 of the book where I left off.

INDIA POV RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER (just for anyone who forgot what happened)

India reunites with Tray but finds bad news

When I went inside he already was changed out of the hospital gown. "Oh my god Tray" I said hugging him.

For some reason it took him a while to hug back.

I pulled of the hug and he examined me slowly, "I'm sorry but do I know you" he says making tears well up in my eye.

"Tray it's me India, we have a child together" I say trying to make him to remember but it just wasn't clicking for him.

"Uh I'm sorry but I don't recall" he says

"Tray don't do this to me" I cried

"I'm sorry India, or whoever you are but I don't remember you at all" he said

I sighed before the doctor walked in the room.

Fast forward they talk

"You ready to go?"

He looked up at me as a smile grew on his face

"Yes" he replied before getting up from the chair.

Car ride

"So how old is our son" he asked as I continued to pay attention to the road.

"Just a couple months, he'll be one August"

(This story is written in a different time so don't get confused)

"Oh so are we together?"

"No we've been broken up for a while actually"

"Why?" He said as we pulled up in front the house.

"You cheated" I say stopping the car

"Oh damn, I was dumb for doing that even if I don't remember doing it. I still think you deserve better and you had every right to leave me and do better" he says

"Yeah, here's your key to the house and your pills" I said handing him his stuff.

"Thank you for everything India"

"No prob" I smiled as he got out the car

And with that I pulled off going to my house, were my current boyfriend was waiting for me...

I went inside the house to see my boyfriend Quince watching tv.

"Yo where you been B, I've been waiting all fucking day" he yelled as his Bronx accent boomed through the house.

"Blade was in the hospital, I just took him home, ok?" I said dropping my purse and keys on the dinner table.

"No it's not okay! Why couldn't one of those ho's he be fucking around with take his ass home. You love this nigga still or something because that's the vibe you give me yo." He yelled

"It ain't even like that. I picked him up because those ho's don't have a child with him I do and besides he lost his memory for fuck sake" I say

"Why should you care?"

"I already explained to you we have a child together. Why are you so intimidated by him anyway he don't get jealous when I mention you so are so mad?"

"Man I don't care, go upstairs and gossip with ya little ho ass friend Kelly"

I sucked my teeth before going into our bed room in my mansion.

I swear I'm reconsidering our relationship.

9:34

By this time I had drifted off to sleep but it was interrupted by the sound Quince voice as he laid next to me on the bed.

He was on the phone I figured before closing my eyes again to fall asleep.

"I got it under control, hes gonna be gone in 4 months"

"....."

"Man I'm telling you I got it, imma kill his ass then run off to Cali with India and Josiah to start a family I'll be a better father anyway" I heard him say

"...."

"Ight..... ok , bye" he said as I felt him get closer to me.

I gotta do something, but when the time is right.

Present day

T R A Y (2 weeks later)

"How have you been holding up Tray" my doctor said while putting on hand sanitizer.

"I've been holding up good and remembering some things , uh I remember my childhood and a few years ago but I can't remember what happened before I got into the hospital" I replied.

"Well that's completely normal just keep taking the pills and you should be able to remember what happened before you got in the hospital"

"Alright I will"

"So how's the depression and your DID been"

"Um I've been happy lately and the voices... um I haven't heard from them lately only one"

"Well that's good but I've talked to a therapist about your problem and she's willing to help you with Blade"

"That'll be a miracle because I want him gone forever" I said

She nodded before handing me a business card.

"Here's her number and the address of where she works give her a call and maybe she can help you" she says

"I'll look into that Doc"

"Well I hope you do that , your free to go now"

Hours later

"Here's Josiah diaper bag everything he needs is in there if anything happens call me" India says.

"Ight I will" I say taking the bag away from her.

"See you in ten days little man" Quince says rubbing Josiah's head as he was held up on my hip.

Josiah just smiled but it didn't seem real, like he was somewhat uncomfortable .

"Bye bye jo jo mommy loves you" India says kissing him on the forehead.

"Well Tray you know what I told you just be safe alright"

"I will, thank you for helping me with my memory and with Josiah"

"No problem, we gotta go though so I'll see you when it's time to pick him up" she says

"Ight see you soon" I said before seeing them walk away and I closed the door making sure I locked it. I sat Josiah on the couch and he bounced up and down in excitement.

Josiah always seemed to be happy around me and India but when he's around Quince he always seemed to act like he was scared or didn't wanna be around him, I don't really think much of it though.

Me and Josiah chilled for a while and he was currently sleeping on my chest. It was ten at night, I was just watching television but couldn't really focus on what I was watching because of the sounds of rocks being thrown at the window downstairs.

Getting up with Josiah in my arms I placed him in his crib before going downstairs. A knock on the door stopped me from looking around the house, opening the door I saw no one there just a note on the ground so I picked it up"

I looked around seeing a black van drive away. I quickly closed the door and read the note. "Watch your back" was all that the note said I threw it in the trash and made my way upstairs.

Looks like I have to get back in the game that's the only way people will take me serious again.

1o days later

"Jo Jo you ready to see mama?"

He just smiled which I knew was a response for yes. I picked him up and grabbed his bag before going downstairs where India and Quince sat on the couch.

"Ahh come here jojo" India said holding her arms out.

I giggled as I handed him and his bag to her.

"So how was he?" Quince asked

"He was good as usual" I replied as India handed Josiah to him.

"Imma be back I just gotta talk to Tray in private" India said as he looked at her in a mean way.

"Ight" he said before turning his head to my way.

Me and India went to the backyard and she sighed before talking.

"So what's up?"

"Before I tell you anything how you been holding up you okay?"

"Yea I'm good" I smiled as she nodded.

"So imma get straight to the point. Someone's out to get you so watch your back" she says

"How do you know"

"I can feel it Tray, just watch out and be safe"

"I will"

She nodded before walking away back into the house and I followed after shortly.

"See you later Ight?" India said gathering her things

I nodded and seconds later they left closing the door.

I don't know but something tells me Quince doesn't like me, maybe I'm wrong.

I got a way to find out.

I called Key. He was a close friend of mine and help run my business.

"Yo?" He answered

"It's Tray"

"Awe wassup"

"So um remember how I told you I wanted out of the drug game?"

"Yea why?"

"Because I'm thinking about coming back somebody tryna get me"

"Sounds like a plan because the streets ain't been good without you every since you let Gillz run the business for you" He said

"Oh damn, well everything gonna be straight now that I'm back. Meet me at the old trap house tonight"

"Sounds like a plan" he said

"Bet see you then" I say

We said our goodbyes before hanging up.

Imma just skip to wen they meet up

"Ight so I know who's out to get you" Key said

"Nigga who?"

"Quince, ya baby mother girlfriend"

"How you find this out?"

"I hacked into all his information.. saw his messages and shit, he was talking about setting you up in four months just never a exact date. In his messages with his friend he also mentioned how he's using India to get closer to his plan of killing you"

I sat in my chair thinking.

"What you wanna do?"

"I don't know to be real with you. Imma just watch how this shit play out keep getting information and when you have the exact date let me know so I can think of something"

"Ok but it's some other shit you need to know about"

"What's wrong now?"

"So Gills man.. ugh that nigga snake he's down to kill you too, he's cool with Quince and he tried smashing India. I told you to let me take over instead of him man"

"We going handle him real soon, just keep finding everything I need"

"I got you"

We continued talking about Gills and how he wasn't really handling my business the right way.

Our conversation was interrupted when my assistant Nani walked in.

"Blade you gotta request for ten pounds of weed and coke, the request is from Columbia we have workers that are available to ship it out for you" she says scrolling on her phone.

"Ight, find two people who can do it I'll book a flight for them and make sure security guards are there when they drop off the packages just Incase shit go down"

"Alright, am I dismissed now?"

"Yea you dismissed go along and close the door" I say as she nods before walking out closing the door as I told her to.

"Yo hook me up" key says

"She's white she'll never go for yo ass"

"She's mixed nigga just help me out man"

"I got you don't worry" I laughed.

Before he could reply gun shots were fired from outside and glass flew everywhere.

"Yo what the fuck" I yelled grabbing Key and we fell on the ground.

"WATCH YOUR BACK" I heard a person yell before hearing tires screech.

I looked around slowly before getting up.

"Key you Aight?"

"Yeah I'm good but you know what that mean right?"

"What"

"It's time to take action now we gotta do something"

He was right and I had the perfect plan.

A week later

"Josiah was already picked up from daycare" the lady at the front desk told me.

I nodded before calling India, it took a while but she answered.

"Hell-"

"Did you pick up Josiah from daycare today?"

"No I thought you did"

"Nah I just came to get him now the lady at the front desk told me he was picked up already so I assumed you did"

"Imma call you back" she said

Before I could tell her not to she hung up. I sighed before putting my phone in my pocket.

"Who picked him up?" I asked the lady.

"His step dad, Quince he was put on our guardian list not too long ago so that's why we let him take Josiah"

"Thank you I gotta go" I said before walking away and out the door.

I got in my car and drove off going to my warehouse.

At the warehouse

"Track his location and anything you can find on him Key and hurry up I ain't got the patience this nigga took my son"

"I'm on it" Key said typing some shit on his computer.

India called me in the middle of Key researching so I answered.

"Hello"

"Tray he left a note"

"What it say?"

"Um it says he's taking Josiah to ATL with him and how me and you are toxic parents for him"

"Ight I got it covered"

"Tray wait"

"Wassup?"

"I love you" she says

"I love you too India, I gotta go though imma handle it we going get him back"

"Okay talk to you later" she days before hanging up.

"Yo this niggas married" Key says

"Fr?"

"Yeaa and he got a kid three to be exact. But he's not in Cali yet so you enough time to stop his ass"

"Where is he?"

"He's at the abandoned spot at 56 west street, he's been there for a while"

"Ight we going get him tonight if he still there"

"You need my help" he asked still searching on his lab top

"No me and India got this"

He nodded before continuing to fetch the info I needed.

12 am

"Tray wake up" Key said tapping me a little.

"What bruh" I said rubbing my eyes

"He's at Kaines old warehouse you gotta go quick and bring India"

"Ight I know exactly where that's at"

Minutes later
I'm sorry if I keep skipping I'm just not really up for writing today

Me and India finally arrived at the warehouse, I stopped the car looking around my surroundings before India said something.

"I see his truck over there"

"Ok well come on" I said before getting out the car.

She got out the car as well and we went over to Quince truck.

He wasn't there but India friend was.

"Kelly?"

"Oh shit... hey India"

"Why are you here"

"I ain't want you to find out like this but baby girl Quince ain't your man. We've been together for a year I never wanted to be your friend at all me and Quince have a family we just wanted to set you and Tray up"

"Where's my child?" She asked

"I don't know all that"

"Bitch... ouuu Imma kill you, where is Quince"

"He's in the warehouse" Kelly replied typing on her phone

"Tray go get him while I handle her" India said

I nodded before making my way into the warehouse. When I went inside everyone stared me down.

"Who the fuck are you" some big dude said with a knife in his hand.

"Blade where's Quince?"

"He just left"

"Lemme check"

"Nigga I told you he just left" he said snapping his knife towards my direction.

"See you just made it harder than it was supposed to be dawg" I laughed

Before he talk I ended up shooting everyone in the room leaving him shaking.

"Now tell me where he is" I said pointing my gun at him.

"I'm not telling you shi-" before he could finish I shot him in his leg.

"Ahh shit man. I'll tell you man I'll tell you" he said falling yo the grown.

I nodded signaling for him to talk.

"He's in the back room but you gotta hurry up because he's planning on leaving right now" he said as his breathing hitched.

"It was good doing business with you" I smiled evilly.

I shot him in the head before going to the back room.

He wasn't there instead he was making his way out the back door.

I chased after him as he held Josiah in his arms. I ended up falling to the ground as he got in some car and left with Josiah.

"Shit" I said getting up from the ground.

I spotted India with Kelly so I ran over to her.

"H-he took him" I said stuttering

"Dammit" India says

Kelly giggled at our agony and India quickly mean mugged her.

"You think this shit is funny" she said before grabbing Kelly out the truck and punching her in the face.

"India stop" I said grabbing her off Kelly and pulled her behind me

Kelly spit her blood onto the ground and got up.

"Now I need you to tell me exactly where Quince is going in Cali with Josiah if you don't you're dead" I say

She nodded before handing me the keys to the truck

"Get in the back" I said before me and India got in the truck.

Kelly told us that Quince was going to a hotel in Cali.

So that's where I was headed, but the truck was driving real slow for some reason.

"Shit" I say looking at the meter of the truck.

"What" india says

"The truck is in E"

"There's a gas station right over there" India says.

I nodded before pulling up the gas station.

We all got out truck and I paid for the pump before inserting it into the truck.

I felt someone behind me, I turned around quickly to see Kelly with my gun in her hand.

"What the fuck" India says

"Get back I will shoot you"

India walked up closer and my eyes grew wide.

Kelly shot India 6 times

"What did you do" I say as she dropped the gun.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" Kelly said pleading.

Excuse any grammar errors I took me two days to write this chapter and I only proof read a little bit.

3028 words 🔥🤪❣️

TO BE CONTINUED

New Character prologue

Quince

Kelly

Key

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 70.7K 53
STORY 1 Ivy James loved being top of the school; she could click her fingers and get anyone to fulfill whatever her heart desired. She was happy enou...
2.1M 65.1K 51
After being owned by a drug dealer and used as an escort Treasure starts to have sex with her boss, what happens when he wants more than just sex.
17.4K 108 10
Mafia and his stripper.
249K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...