SAVED

Par bratzdoll__

After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at t... Plus

o n e .
t w o .
t h r e e .
f o u r .
f i v e .
s i x .
s e v e n .
e i g h t .
n i n e .
t e n .
e l e v e n .
t w e l v e .
t h i r t e e n.
f o u r t e e n
f i v e t e e n
s i x t e e n
e i g h t t e e n .
n i n e t e e n .
t w e n t y.
t w e n t y o n e .
t w e n t y t w o.
t w e n t y t h r e e.
t w e n t y f o u r .
t w e n t y f i v e.
t w e n t y s i x .
t w e n t y s e v e n .
t w e n t y e i g h t .
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y .
t h i r t y o n e .
t h i r t y t w o .
t h i r t y t h r e e .
t h i r t y f o u r .
t h i r t y f i v e .
t h i r t y s i x .
t h i r t y s e v e n .
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o u r t y .
f o u r t y o n e .
f o u r t y t w o .
f o u r t y t h r e e .
f o u r t y f o u r .
f o u r t y f i v e
f o u r t y s i x
f o u r t y s e v e n .
f o u r t y e i g h t .
f o u r t y n i n e
f i f t y.
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r ~last mission~
f i f t y f i v e
E P I L O U G E .

s e v e n t e e n .

18.8K 628 422
Par bratzdoll__

Three weeks Later . { RIP HEAVEN}
THANKS FOR 10k reads babies ❤️.

Grace||
"Okay well don't catch a fucking attitude with me I'm trying to help you" I said to Adonis .

His tolerance was so horrible lately , the littlest thing got on his nerves and I. D.o.n.t know if it's cause we haven't had sex in three weeks since his accident but .

I know walking around on crutches is annoying , but when you have your girlfriend taking care of you , you shouldn't be a bitter Dick about it .

I love Adonis , but his attitude was starting to irk my last nerves I wanted to hide his crutches .

I now owned the restaurant since heaven died , a couple people quit because they didn't want me to be owning it but I didn't care .

I was handling Adonis the restaurant and modeling gigs . I finally got enough money to buy my car specially since Adonis couldn't drive me anywhere .

I most definitely took pictures in front of my car as much times as I can

"Baeee" Adonis yelled

"Yes" I said walking up the stairs in his house .

"I'm about to head out with the guys" he said

"Your not fully recovered yet and your going to get into bull shit already ?

"Here you go again" he said .

"You know what you right , we can both go out . Go have fun Lemme call up bri" I said walking out the room .

He slowly got up and made his way to the bathroom , following behind me .

"See why you doin that ?" He said

"Nothing babe , I'm just going out . Haven't gon out inna while" I said .

I went back into his room , and went into my suit case of clothes I brung over here , pulling out a gray body con long sleeve dress I got from fashion nova and never wore .

I sent a text to Brianna telling her be ready by 9 I was coming to get her and she said okay .

"What time you leaving ?" He asked

"8:20" I said

"When I'm leaving can you take my pics in the car and then get out ?" I asked

He laughed , when I was being completely serious .

"Alright bae I gotchu", he said kissing my forehead and limping out the room into the bathroom to take a shower .

"You need help bae?" I yelled

"Naw I got it" he said .

He's been so quiet , and now himself since the Heavens death . I hate seeing him like this it sucks because I can't bring her back .

I heard a big boom and i ran into the bathroom only to see him on the floor in the shower holding his knees to his heart , sobbing "why why whyyy".

I didn't care what I was wearing and I jumped in with him and hugged him as the water wet both of us and I started crying with him .

even with him getting revenge, by killing everyone involved in his mother's death he still feels empty.

"look at me don" i said and he looked up.

"your a strong black man , you can do this with out your mom . It may be different but you can do this , you got me okay" i said staring into his eyes .

he nodded and i pulled him into a hug

______

I was in my car , fixing my self so adonis can take my picture and he took a great one and i thought i'd post this later .

"Have fun bae"he said

"okay , i love you" i said

"i love you too" he said as he shut the car door and turned around walking back into the house .

I drove to brianna's house , texting her saying i'm outside .

she stepped out looking good as hell , she if i was gay even i'd wanna smash that.

she got into the passenger seat "hay girl" i said

"you look good" she said looking at me.

"bitch me ? look at you surprises Draco let you out like that" I said.

"How's Don?" she said

"He's doing well , a little better but i just need to take my mind off that for a bit you know , get out and have fun" i said.

"yeah i understand" she said

"BUTTT WE FINNA GET TURNTTTT" she said loud sticking her tongue out .

When we arrived at the club , she said wanted me to take her pictures .

I texted Adonis "at club climax" and he responded okay be safe .

I took her pictures and she was laughing and acting a fool the whole time this is the only picture that we like even tho it was still messed up .

We walked inside , and immediately went to order our drinks at the bar .

"can I have - "and i was cut off

"Can i have a ugly bitch move from the bar" I heard someone saying knowing it was Raina I ignored her.

"un uh who you calling ugly bitch" Brianna said

I said I ignored her not both of us

"Y'all both Ugly" Raina said

"can't you just get over it , you obsessed bitch he moved on you should as well weirdo" I said getting up with Brianna and walking away.

"Look imma go in the bathroom , i'll be right back" Brianna said .

"Okay , i'll be here"

||Adonis||

"Yooooo" I said to Draco

"Look bro , you haven't been out in a while you deserve the whole bottle" he said

"nah i'm good" i said

I got a notification on instagram, mad people tagging me . So i click on the Post they tagging me in on the shaderoom page .

It's Grace and Brianna kissing in the Club , Both of them drunk as hell , last thing i want is for these two to have sex .

Immediately my nose flared and i stood up

"Yo were going to club climax" I said

"why" Draco said

"This is why , look at our girls man" i showed him

"that's why i'm singleee , but okay we going" Durk said .

As we sped to the club , and pulled up I looked in the parking lot . Not seeing Graces car i knew they weren't hear anymore. 

"Let's go they not here" i said

"how you know" Durk said

"Grace car ain't here , and She took her car . So we going to check her apartment cause it's close to here" I said .

As we pulled up to her apartment , i seen her car parked right out front . It was parked crazy tho , i don't know why she drove home drunk out of her ass".

I used my key to her apartment, and i heard moaning coming from her room .

"Oh hell naw , Yo girl stole my girl man" Draco said .

"shut up man , this sounds good" Durk said.

"man get yo horny ass in the car" Draco said

We all three crept up the stairs , and the room door wasn't even shut , all I seen was their dresses on the floor and their shoes and panties.

I seen Grace throw her head back and moms as she and Brianna did that little gay scissor shit and instantly got heated .

"Grace , WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"  I yelled as i walked into the room .

A shocked look came upon her face , as she got off of brianna using the blanket to cover her .

"DDon what are you doing here" she said .

"The question is what are you doing , not what i'm doing here . ?" I said looking at her.

" we gon talk after" I said clenching my teeth.

"Brianna lets go" Draco said

"I need to get dress" she said barley above a whisper

"YOU ALWAYS LOUD NOW YOU WHISPERING GET UP , USE THE BLANKET AND GET DRESS IN THE BATHROOM.

She jumped and went into the bathroom with her clothes changing , she came  out so embarrassed she didn't say a word to anybody and just went downstairs.

"Yo don , come drop us off" Draco said .

"i'm coming down" I yelled

|| Grace ||

"I'm Gone deal wit you when i get back" Adonis said .

I was scared , at this point the drunk ness worn off . I pulled the covers over me more and laid down thinking what he's gonna say.

SORRY FOR THE WAITT😤❤️.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

His M.V.P. Par S.H.E Pens It

Fiction générale

61.5K 2.9K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
16.8K 495 32
Alex is smart, kind, naive, and tired of being known as the weird fat girl, I mean she always gets a dude's attention even though females have issues...
Princess THUG Par baetayxx

Roman pour Adolescents

211K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
7.8K 85 26
******Warning!!!! If your not a Fan, most chapters won't be readable!!!!!******* 17 Year old Guyanna has suffered enough! She was abused by her ex-bo...