Book Ideas I needed to write...

By PotatoLordSupreme

Names and descriptions of books I might one day write... If any of you readers want to use one of my ideas th... More

Locked in Time (CLAIMED)
5 Survived
The Rich Yet Quaint
Angels Objects
Lost and Scared
R U Cereal
What If I'm Depressed?
Waiting Willow
AMBER'S COMPETITION
Drop the Heart Beat. TC. AU.
An Art In My World
Bonded Till Bitter Ends
Notice: Please read till end
Prompt Idea Short S.
Part Of Prompt Book Idea
How to kill someone
What i have so far

The Actors Set the Scene

5 0 0
By PotatoLordSupreme

Main is a girl (perhaps a name like Julia or Nadis), and she falls for the main protagonist of this school play. Joins the theater club to get close to him, but finds out things aren't exactly what they appeared to be on the surface. She meets the boy who played the antagonist, who she just so happened to notice in the play, and he turns out to be really nice. He enjoys theater, is loyal, and isn't really dark-and-mysterious like she originally thought. Then she meets the boy who she was crushing on and slowly learns that he's a jerk. He bullies kids, is an entitled prick and is generally what one would expect of a villain.

The girl tries to interfere with the play's next production, and ends up finding a way for the the antagonist boy and the heroic boy to switch roles. They do, but neither is comfortable with the change. Eventually, during the final production they decide to just wing it, completely abandoning the story line and making it that the heroine was actually the villain all along, and that the princess was actually an evil sorceress. In the end she finds out that the boy she was crushing (Hero) on already had a girlfriend; and in an act of defiance she kisses the other boy (Villain) right there.

*Make sure to sprinkle a bunch of mind games between antagonist boy and main girl throughout the story that alludes to them being friends and him maybe being gay. (Its a subplot possibility).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
24.7K 138 40
Alex is a football player which is mocked at for never been with a girl. When the opportunity comes he takes it, but next morning everything changes
15.3K 755 43
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
254K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️