Path To Restoration (Fighter'...

By TheFeveredBookaholic

*Warning: LABELLED MATURE. Due to sexual content and graphic language, this book is recommended for readers 1... More

Dedications
Prologue - Nate
Chapter 1 - Delilah
Chapter 2 - Nate
Chapter 3 - Delilah
Chapter 4 - Nate
Chapter 5 - Delilah
Chapter 6 - Nate
Chapter 7 - Delilah
Chapter 8 - Nate
Chapter 9 - Delilah
Chapter 10 - Nate
Chapter 11 - Delilah
Chapter 12 - Nate
Chapter 13 - Delilah
Chapter 14 - Nate
Chapter 15 - Delilah
Chapter 16 - Nate
Chapter 17 - Delilah
Chapter 18 - Nate
Chapter 19 - Delilah
Chapter 20 - Nate
Chapter 21 - Delilah
Chapter 22 - Delilah
Chapter 23 - Nate
Chapter 24 - Delilah
Chapter 26 - Delilah
Chapter 27 - Nate
Chapter 28 - Delilah
Chapter 29 - Nate
Chapter 30 - Delilah
Chapter 31 - Delilah
Chapter 32 - Nate
Chapter 33 - Delilah
Chapter 34 - Aria
Chapter 35 - Nate
Chapter 36 - Nate
Epilogue - Delilah
Author's Note
BOOK 4 Cover and Title
BOOK 4 Synopsis
BOOK 4 Teasers

Chapter 25 - Nate

150K 3.9K 6.7K
By TheFeveredBookaholic

I use my hip to nudge the door open while balancing all of Zack's things in my hands. I drop the heavy baby bag and overnight bags on the floor and step to the side to make room for Del. She walks in with Zack snuggled into her side and shuts the door behind her, sighing at the noticeable heat of the house. Now that winter is here in full force, the air outside is colder and crispier and piles of snow adorn the entire space of my front yard. I make a note to clear it up later today.

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" I call out around cupped hands.

I've barely said the words when I hear a group of loud footsteps speedily heading our way. My wide eyes meet Del's equally horrified ones and we take a simultaneous step back at the sound of stampeding. I swear the house shakes a little. A second later my sisters burst into the living room with excited faces only to halt and come up short when they see Zack.

"Oh my God!" Mia squeals and claps her hands.

"He's so cute." Lexie coos and I swear her lip quivers a little.

"Can we hold him?" Eleanor asks not-so-shyly.

"I'm not the youngest anymore!" Harmony jumps into the air.

All I can do is burst out laughing at Delilah's shell-shocked expression. She's clearly not used to the excitement that comes with an additional member joining an already big family. We take babies real seriously.

"Let me through, girls." I hear Mom before I see her. She squeezes her way through Mia and Lexie and gasps, hands going to her chest. "Oh, Delilah. He's even more gorgeous in person."

"Thank you." Delilah grins with obvious pride. "Would you like to hold him?"

"I'd love that." Mom walks to us with outstretched hands and Delilah hands Zack to her. Zack immediately burrows his head into Mom's neck, his eyes falling shut. Poor kid is tired as hell from the drive here.

"He likes me!" Mom whisper-squeals. I suppress a smile, not having the heart to tell her Zack likes everyone and isn't picky about who holds him.

"Are they here?" Dad steps into the living room and smiles when he sees us. "Let me guess—your mom is already hogging him."

"Shush." Mom scolds, rocking side to side with her arms wrapped around Zack.

Dad chuckles and comes to stand beside her, peering down at Zack over her shoulder. "What a handsome guy this one is."

"Thank you." Delilah steps into Dad's arms when he reaches out to hug her. He pats her on the back affectionately.

"We're proud of you." He tells her softly and Del nods, looking emotional. I watch my parents as they treat Del as if she's their own and can't help but feel so fucking lucky to have them in my life. I hope I never take them for granted.

"I forgot how good you look with babies." Dad kisses Mom's cheek and waggles his brows. "Should we make some more?"

"No!" The girls and I yell at the same time, holding out our hands in surrender.

Mom and Dad burst out laughing along with Delilah, the three of them clearly entertained at our absolute horror.

"Six is enough, don't you think?" I shake my head. "Jesus, keep it in your pants."

"I will when you do." Dad returns easily, not taking his eyes off Zack as he strokes his hair.

"Gross!" My sisters groan.

"This conversation is officially over." Lexie gags. "Call me when the parents are done stealing everyone's babies."

"And done making them." Mia grumbles, following Lexie out of the living room.

"I'm going to finish my book." Eleanor grins at Delilah. "Come to my room after so we can talk about it!"

Del gives her a wink. Harmony rushes over to hug her and Del laughs, returning the gesture easily.

"I'm so excited you're back." Harmony grins up at her. "We should bake cookies today!"

"We should." Del agrees. "Later, though. Okay, squirt?"

My chest warms at her use of my nickname for Mona.

"Okay." Harmony agrees and skips out of the living room.

"Are you two staying the night?" Mom asks.

"Yeah. We've got to head out tomorrow afternoon. I have to start training for my next match and Del needs to finish her book before her next deadline."

"Well, we better make the most of today then." Mom gives Delilah an apologetic look. "The kids are right—I'm probably going to hog your son all day."

"Go for it." Del laughs. "That just means I can go and get some sleep right now."

"So I can keep him until then?" She bounces on her toes.

"Mom, he's just napping. What're you going to do—stare at him?"

"Yes." She says in a duh voice. Then she walks away and heads for her room without waiting for a reply.

"Oh wait, babe. Dinner..." Dad trails off when Mom closes the door behind her and sighs. "Never mind. I'll make it. Hope you like fajitas, Del. I'm kind of a master of them."

"Fajitas sound great, Matt. Thank you."

"Great. Let me go look for Mona. I could use her enthusiasm in the kitchen."

He heads off and I grab Del's hand, leading her up the stairs to my room.

"I hope you weren't serious about sleeping." I tell her over my shoulder with a wicked grin. "Cause I'm not about to let you."

That sweet blush takes over her cheeks as she admits, "That's totally fine with me."

I throw my head back in laughter at the unexpected response. "Damn, Angel. I think I've officially corrupted you."

"Actually..." She bites her lip and closes the door of my bedroom shut, locking it then leaning against it. I hold back a smile at the direction this is going in.

"What?" I ask curiously.

She takes a deep breath. I tilt my head and watch her carefully. What does she look so nervous about?

"I...um." She looks down at her boots and I follow her gaze. The white boots are hot as fuck. They disappear into her trench coat so I can't tell how long they are but since her trench coat falls just under her knees, I'd guess they're knee-length. The heels aren't too long but they're stilettos and that just makes them look even sexier. I've found myself wondering all day why she's wearing these. I know Del prefers comfort over style, especially now that she has Zack. I figured she missed dressing up but something about the way she's acting right now tells my gut I'm wrong about that.

"Baby, what is it?" I keep my eyes on her as I take off my coat and fling it on to my bed. I sit on the edge of my bed and pat the spot next to it, wanting to talk about whatever is bothering her.

"I wanted to do something for you." She says instead and ignores my request.

"Okay?" I'm obviously not following.

"In an intimate way." She elaborates and my brows go up. I definitely didn't see that coming.

She pushes the hair out of her face and I notice she has more makeup on than usual. It's still pretty natural looking but it also somehow looks more. Her hair is styled too, I realize. She usually keeps it straight but today it's in long waves that reach the middle of her back. Something is definitely going on here.

"What..." I start but my words fail me when Del starts to unbutton her coat with slightly shaking hands, keeping her eyes on mine. I stare back intensely as she opens all of the buttons but I still can't see what she has on underneath because she's holding the jacket closed. I wait patiently, not wanting to scare her away by saying something when she takes another deep breath and then finally pulls back the sides of her jacket to let it drop, revealing herself to me.

I feel my lips part and my breath whoosh out of me like I was punched in my gut. All I can do is stare at her nearly-naked body, encased only in white lingerie that's lacy and ribbony and leaves almost nothing to the imagination. Besides her barely-existent underwear, the only other thing she has on are those fuck-me boots that match the lace perfectly. I suppress a groan when I realize she attached the garters to the boots that are—I was right—just above her knee. My blood catches on fire, spreading heat through my veins, and I can feel my body literally vibrating with need. I'm so fucking gone for this girl.

"Holy...fuck. Fuck." I grip my sheets tightly to fight my sudden lack of control. Seeing Del like this and knowing that she did this for me makes me feel like a goddamn animal. An animal that wants to ravish her and not give a fuck about being gentle. I swallow down the growl that's trying to fight its way out of my throat. "Angel."

She smiles a small and shy smile and clasps her hands behind her back. She looks so fucking innocent and sexy at the same time, I swear I might lose my shit. "I chose white because you're always calling me Angel. I figured you'd appreciate that."

"You figured right." My voice is husky. Tight. My control is absolutely slipping and I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back. My dick pushes painfully against my jeans and it throbs with so much fucking desire I can feel my face contort from the effort of keeping myself in place. "You really do look like a fucking angel. I...shit."

"You like it?" She whispers and stands just a little bit taller. "I've never done anything like this for anyone before but I'd say you're worth me making a fool of myself."

I shake my head, rising to my feet and stalking my way to her slowly. Her breath visibly hitches and she practically plasters herself against my door. I don't stop walking until I'm an inch away, my hands coming up to rest on either side of her head and caging her in. In these heels, she's almost at eye-level with me and I find that even more attractive. When I speak, my voice is low and demanding. "You have no fucking idea what you do to me. Without even trying you're the most gorgeous fucking girl. For you to do all of this makes you sexier than ever. If you had any clue what's going through my head right now, what I want to do to you, I think you might run for the hills."

"I doubt that." She says just as quietly. "I'm not exactly having innocent thoughts of my own. I want...I need to experience so much with you. Only you make me lose my mind like this."

Her admission just makes me harder. It's still hard to believe that Delilah is actually mine and she wants me just as much as I want her. I feel like I'm about to wake up from a dream but this is actually my life. How the fuck did I get so lucky to have her?

"I'll do whatever you want me to do. You're in charge today." I close the final bit of distance between us. Delilah gasps at the same time I groan when our bodies touch. Feeling the heat of her bare skin searing through my clothes is making me feel restless. I want to feel all of that smooth skin against my own with no barriers between us. "Is that okay with you? Whatever you're comfortable with."

"That's okay with me." Even though she's breathless, she sounds confident and that makes me smile. Seeing her open up to me and come out of her shell, knowing I helped her get here, makes me feel so goddamn possessive of her. I can't help but think that I fucking own her the way she owns me and I know, like I've always known, that there will never be anyone else.

"Have at it." I whisper and drop my hands back to my sides, waiting for her to make the next move.

She nods and takes a deep breath like she's preparing herself and I press my lips together to stop my smirk. So fucking adorable.

But I lose my train of thought entirely when she grabs the hem of my shirt and whips it over my head before I have the chance to blink. I'm even more dazed when her lips land on mine, kissing and sucking teasingly, and her hands trail down until she's gripping the loop of my jeans. Never taking her mouth off me, she undoes my belt and the button, pushing my jeans down as far as she can while she's upright. I push them down the rest of the way using my feet and step out of them, leaving me in just my boxers. Delilah's hands grip my hips as she presses her body against mine and we both suck in a breath at the first touch of our nearly naked bodies coming together. She pulls away from my mouth and meets me eyes intently, keeping them on me as she slowly lowers her body until she's on her knees in front of me.

"Del." I start. I know she's never done this before and while part of me is throbbing everywhere with anticipation and desire, another part of me doesn't wasn't her doing this just because she feels she has to. "You don't have to."

"I know." She tells me as she grabs my boxers anyway, lowering the waistband until my dick springs free. It's harder than it's ever been, pulsing against my stomach, the tip reddish-purple with pre-cum all over it. I watch Del's reaction carefully, her eyes widening slightly as she blurts, "I usually find penises ugly but yours is really hot."

And I can't help it — I burst out laughing. Delilah visibly blushes and rolls her eyes, muttering, "Can you not make this moment more awkward than it already is? I feel like I'm having a conversation with your manhood."

"Well, it's having a conversation back." I grab my cock by the base and slightly bob it forward. "Look—it's saluting you."

"Oh my God." Del lets go of my boxers with one hand so she can cover her mouth as she giggles. "This is so not sexy, Nate."

"Actually, I find this ridiculously sexy." I lick my lips, growing serious again. "You don't know how many times I've imagined you on your knees in front of me the way you are now."

I thread my hands through her hair, pushing it back from her face and revealing her to me. She stares up with those big doe eyes that are hooded with desire and I moan low in my throat. "You're fucking beautiful like this, Angel."

She smiles and turns her attention back to my cock. She grips it at the base like I had done moments ago and it jerks in her hand, pleased. Seeing her small and dainty hand barely able to grip the entire width is such a hot sight I have to clench my jaw painfully so I don't come right now.

"You're going to have to walk me through this." She teases, repeating the words I said to her the first time I went down on her.

"Tighter." I immediately instruct. "You won't hurt me."

She nods and tightens her hold gradually, watching my face for cues. When I feel the pressure I want, my face contorts and she stops squeezing.

"Wow, this tight?" She looks surprised.

My laugh is pained. "I bet your pussy will be tighter."

She blinks and looks up at me. Then she looks away again with a smile. "For your sake, I hope so. You're really enjoying this."

I bite the inside of my cheek and fight a smile, shaking my head. This fucking girl. I can't believe she's about to blow me and we're joking in the heat of the moment instead. I've never had this level of comfort or ease with anyone before.

"Should I move?" She asks and I nod. She slides her hand up my length keeping the same amount of pressure I wanted and then slides it back down. My head falls back and I swallow hard. I can't believe how good this feels and we haven't even started yet.

"Use my pre-cum to make it easier for your hand to slide." I tell her in a hoarse voice. "Just use your thumb to spread it all the way down."

She does as I ask and her movements immediately become fluid, her hand moving with much more ease. I breathe harder and tighten my fingers in her hair to ground myself. I think I might fall over from how turned on I am right now.

"Faster?" She whispers. I tug her hair slightly as an answer. I can't form any words for the life of me.

She picks up her pace, picking up on the movements naturally, and the wet sound of her pumping me mixed with my grunts is the only audible sound in the room. Thank fuck I'm the only one that lives on the second floor.

"I'm going to put you in my mouth now." She tells me and I'm grateful for the warning because I tighten my legs at the same second I feel her wet and warm mouth encase me, her tongue sliding down the underside of my cock. My knees buckle but I was prepared for that so I don't fall over. Instead, I lean my body forward so I can put my hands on the door of my room and let the door hold my weight up. My entire body feels like fucking jello and I know I won't last much longer.

"Delilah." I rasp.

She seems to know what I want and takes me further into her mouth, getting about half of me before retreating. I groan miserably when I pop out of her mouth.

"I want to take more." She frowns and looks pissed off. I somehow find the strength to chuckle, letting up one hand off the door and using it to grip the back of her head.

"Relax your throat when I'm in your mouth and breathe through your nose. Also, when you're holding me at the base, put your four fingers over your thumb instead of your thumb over your fingers."

She scrunches her nose. "I just thought of all the girls that probably did this before me. I'm sorry. I don't want to kill the moment."

"Baby, if you asked me to name a single girl that did this to me I wouldn't be able to because I can't recall any of them." I tilt her chin up so she can look at me and gently remind her, "All I see is you."

"That helps." She grows intense again, squaring her shoulders and keeping her eyes on mine. I don't know why I'm getting the feeling that she's trying to prove something to herself but I don't say a word as she picks up where she left off.

She's clearly following my instructions because this time she manages to take me in up until where her hand is wrapped around me before sliding back out. A noise I can't identify crawls out of my throat when she sucks the head tentatively at first but then harder at my obvious pleased response. After that, there's no instructions left to give because she proceeds to give me the best blowjob I've ever been given in my life.

"Fuck." I choke out and tighten my grip on her head, thrusting between her lips.

She squeezes my dick tightly and runs her tongue flat along the tip before circling it and drawing it back in her mouth to suck.

"Jesus." I can feel my lower abdomen clenching tightly with warning. "I'm close, Del."

"Really?" She looks excited.

"Yeah, babe." My lips twitch. "I don't want you to swallow on your first time so let's stop here."

"But don't you need to come?" She asks and takes my hands as I help her stand.

My hands immediately seek out her breasts and I squeeze gently, earning a breathy moan from her. "How about I come all over these beauties for now?"

"Oh." Her eyes widen. "I've heard about that but have never actually done it."

"Do you want to?" I inquire.

She thinks about it for a moment. "That sounds pretty hot. I think we should."

"Get on the bed." I instruct with a smack to her ass.

She sucks in a breath, her lips pressing together to contain a smile. Then she saunters toward my bed and I know she's swaying her hips like that on purpose. I groan loudly at the sight. Her perky ass taunts me even more when she gingerly crawls on to the bed, giving me the most outrageous view of smooth skin that I want to lick and bite and slap.

"You're so fucking sexy." I tell her in a low growl, stalking towards the bed.

She lies down on her back and raises herself on her elbows so she can watch me. Her eyes gradually make their way over my naked body and her chest heaves harder.

"You're one to talk." She says breathlessly. "I've never seen this much muscle in real life."

I feel like a douchebag for smirking but she's really doing a number on my ego here.

I crawl over her body and stop when my knees are beside her elbows, holding myself above her. She watches me with quick and hard pants.

"Let's get this out of the way." That's my only warning before my fingers wrap around the lacy bralette and tug hard enough that the fabric rips.

"Oh, sure. I don't mind. I totally got that for free." She rolls her eyes.

I raise a brow at her sarcasm, unable to hold back my pleased chuckle at her sudden loss of words when I grip her breasts and use them to squeeze my cock.

"Mmm." I hum, watching as I thrust between these tits that I love so much. "Now this, I could get used to."

"Oh, that's good." She sighs, pressing her head back into the pillow as her eyes fall shut. "That feels amazing."

I pick up the pace, earning moans from both her and I. Her hands land on my thighs and her fingers dig into them, holding on tightly.

"Fucking love these tits." I mumble and her eyes open. They're hooded with heat and desire as she lazily keeps them locked on my face. "Fucking love everything about you."

One corner of her mouth curls up slightly and her eyes fall shut again, a gasp escaping her parted lips when I press my thumbs onto her budded nipples. I circle them until they grow into hard peaks again, flicking them playfully.

"Nate." She gasps. "I'm...I'm getting close."

It turns me on even more that she's getting just as turned on by this.

"Gonna come now, Angel." I warn her.

She nods, breath picking up in anticipation. I give one final long and hard thrust, squeezing her tits over my dick even harder, and then I'm spurting all over her.

"Fuck." I roar as my body convulses, gripping the pillow her head is on tightly. My eyes squeeze shut as I ride the wave of my release, the hardest I've ever come, and I let go of the breath I was holding when I'm finished. I look down at Del who's watching me with wide eyes.

"You're right." She says. "It is hot watching when...you know..."

"I'm coming all over you?" I supply and she blushes. I can't help but laughing at how she's still shy despite what we just did. I love how fucking endearing that is.

I grab a handful of tissues from the box on my bedside table and wipe her clean, stepping off the bed to discard them in my bathroom. I briefly catch my reflection in the mirror and notice my flushed cheeks, crazy hair, and lazy eyes. I haven't looked like that in a long time, I realize. I haven't fucked anyone since I found out Del was pregnant so it's been well over a year. I haven't even fucked Del yet but I've never felt so satisfied in my life. It's time to return the favour to my girl.

When I walk back into the room she's staring up at the ceiling, her arms above her head and looking lost in thought.

"You good?" I ask her, lying down beside her.

She turns on her side and props herself up on her fist, smiling at me. "I am. I was just thinking about how I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I owe a lot of that to you, you know."

"Nah." I say even as my heart thumps wildly, pleased as hell at her words. "You fought to get yourself in a better place. It's all you, Angel."

She leans down to capture my lips and I hum in the back of my throat, my hand sliding into her hair and the other hand going to her hip to help her roll her body on top of mine. My arms winds around her waist and holds her against me and I groan at the feeling of all the skin on skin contact.

"Off." I command when I finger her panties. I figure it's not a good idea to rip these too. "And leave the boots on. I want you in nothing but those."

She bites her lip, nodding. I help her shimmy out of the final article of clothing on her body and then she's in nothing but her boots like I wanted.

"Fuck." I mumble, my hands roaming her body. "So goddamn perfect. Every inch of you."

"You're sweet." She whispers, pressing her lips to mine again. We kiss leisurely, nothing more than a gentle fucking of our mouths as our tongues slide against each other and we explore each other's mouths. I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing her. I love all the physical shit we do but kissing her has to be my favourite thing. And so I take my time and enjoy the feel of her mouth on mine, kissing her until my lips feel bruised and swollen.

"Up here." I demand when I finally pull away. I nudge the bottom of her ass and she follows my lead, crawling up my body until my face is between her legs. She's nowhere near as shy as she used to be in the beginning about this.

I moan at the first sweet taste of her. Nothing turns me on more than going down on her and how openly she responds to me. I'm not disappointed when her soft gasp meets my ears as my tongue slides inside of her and her thighs tighten around my head. My fingers dig into her ass and I press her down harder against me until I'm all but suffocating. I eat her like I'm a starving man that's getting his first meal in weeks. It doesn't take long for Del to completely fall apart since she was just at the brink of her own orgasm anyways. She comes all over my mouth, dripping over my chin, and I lap up every drop I can manage. I hold her trembling body tightly, growing hard again at the sound of her sweet moans. I love that she's expressive in bed despite being generally quiet. I love that I bring out her wild side.

When her body becomes limp again, she kicks of her boots and then crawls downwards so she can lay on top of me. She burrows her face into my neck and my hands go to her ass, lazily kneading the flesh.

"That was so worth losing sleep over." She whispers.

I chuckle my agreement. "Everything is worth it with you, Angel."

She lifts her head to peer down at my face. Her hand cups my cheek and her thumb strokes my lips gently. There's something new about the look on her face, something I can't recognize in her tender expression.

"What is it?" I ask, giving up trying to figure out what it is.

"Nothing." She smiles. "Just...I'm just really lucky to have you. I'm glad we're finally at this point."

"Me too, baby." I stretch my neck up to peck her lips. "Want to get some rest while we can?"

Surprise flashes in her eyes. "We're not going to have sex?"

I almost choke on thin air. I was not expecting that. "Uh, do you want to?"

"Do you want to?" She counters with a blush.

"I'm pretty sure you can guess the answer to that." I deadpan, lifting my hips up slightly so my semi nudges her. She bites the inside of her cheeks and I'm guessing she's trying to hold back a smile.

"Then...should we?"

"We don't have to if you're not ready. You know that I'm fine with waiting."

"I have an appointment with my gynaecologist." She admits. "To get on birth control. I still want to use a condom when we do have sexbut I want that extra bit of protection for my peace of mind."

"Okay." I agree. "Then we wait until your appointment."

"You sure that's okay?" She asks nervously.

"Hey." I cup her cheek. "You know it is. We could be lying in bed doing nothing and that would make me happy. I love just being with you, Del. The physical stuff is just a bonus."

"Aw." She squishes my cheeks. I'm not sure why but she loves doing that. "You're even better than my book boyfriends."

"I can't believe you're cheating on me." I say seriously.

That gets a laugh out of her. "Shut up. Like I'd be stupid enough to cheat when I have all this." She trails her hand down my body for effect.

"So you finally admit it — I'm just man candy."

She leans down and speaks low in my ear. "You sure are. And after today's taste, you're officially my favourite flavour."

"You're fucking killing me here." I groan. "If you keep this up, we really won't be getting any sleep."

"Can't say I'm sorry." She quips and kisses my cheek. I grin and throw the covers over us, wrapping my arms around her and holding her against me. She sighs in content and throws a leg over mine. I have to suppress another groan at the feel of our naked bodies pressed together. "Night, babe."

"Night, Angel." I kiss her temple and when sleep takes me a moment later, it's with a smile on my face.

________________________

A/N

These two are killing me!! Too much perfection from one couple. And their sexual chemistry? Off the damn charts!

Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Happy Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 459K 60
"๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
2M 65.9K 37
"Seriously? You really thought I would accept you? I'm way too out of your league, retreat from talking to me and don't come near me, you're a vampir...
2.5M 65.4K 54
โ€ขEDITING IN PROGRESSโ€ข 2 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues. Will they work through the hardship of being in love and in a "normal" rela...
2.9M 105K 43
They say the best things in life are unexpected but so are the worst things. Especially the worst things. Lucas Cage has been blissfully ignorant to...