A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

Who was my father?

1.1K 25 14
By Spiderfan92

Parker residence (Peters pov):

I dont understand what I learned last night, I know May and my dad were the same age, but that both of them lived in Riverdale, that part I never knew about, my dad was good friends with Penelope?, i'm so confused, why haven't anyone spoken to me about my father?, or perhaps they dont know who my father is?, I need to ask May about it, I need to know more about who he was, from what I remember of them he was such a Great man, a Fantastic father, but I have never once heard May mention him from childhood, was he so bad that she needed to hide it from me?, as said I have to know, but May has long shifts, it will have to wait, because of the event on Thornhill today, I dressed in the suit I wore for Bens funeral, its stange to be into the tux again, honestly I never hoped to wear it again, but here I am on my way to Thornhill, May will join the funeral straight from work, ao I have to guess tonight I'll talk to he about my father.

Parker neighbourhood:

I was getting a lift from the Coopers, I walked up to the front door and knocked, within thirty seconds the door opened revealing Alice Cooper, "hello Peter, come in, Betty and Jughead are upstairs", Alice said, as she went to the fridge to get a drink.

"Thank you Alice, its nice to see you again, I'll head upstairs", I said as I gave her a small smile, and walked to the stairs and ascended them for Bettys room.

I walked into her room and saw Jughead and Betty talking "hey guys, are you two ready?", I asked.

"Hey", they both said, and Jughead continued "yeah, i'm ready to enter the belly of the beast"

"Good, because I also need to talk to Nana Rose, not just about Jason, but also about my father", I said, they both looked at me with a puzzled face "its a long story, one I might tell when I know something myself", I finished.

Betty and Jughead stood and smiled at eachother, "Wow you two, you could wait till after I leave the room", I said and smirked at them, they both quickly broke eyecontact, I chuckled and continued "come on, we dont wanna be late for this", they both nodded and soon we left the house, Thornhill here we come

Thornhill:

Betty and Jughead went through first saying their 'sorry for your loss', and I was a little behind them as I was taking everything in, wondering if my father spend his youth in this place, being friends with Penelope or whatever their thing was, as I approched I noticed her staring at me, she know who I am, but the question is why does she care?.

"Hello miss Blossom, i'm so sorry for your loss, from what I have heard Jason was a terrific man, I wish I could have known him", I said, she just smiled at me and have me a hug.

"Thank you Peter, Jason was a special boy, it should have been Cheryl", she said and whispered the last part ao I couldnt hear it.

"I'm sorry what?", I said as I didn't hear the last part.

"I said its good for Cheryl, that your here I mean, she talks about you sometimes you know", she smiled.

"Oh, Well yeah, she needs someone right know, everybody here does, bye miss Blossom", I said and walked to the front door. But stopped when I heard May and Hermiones voices.

Thronhill (no ones pov):

"Penelope", both May and Hermione said, and Hermione continued "I just want to offer my condolences", she finished.

"Oh Hermione, that's so kind", Penelope started, as they gave eachother a hug, she grabbed a hold od Hermione and continued "you think you're so clever coming here, offering your pity", she finished.

Hermione looked shocked at Penelope and said "what are you talking about", as she had a confused face know.

"So you came here to gloat, with the warmest regards from your husband, i'm sure", Penelope said as she walked away from Hermione to greet May.

"Hello Penelope, i'm so sorry for your loss", May said as she gave a hug to Penelope, Penelope returned the hug, "i'm sorry for the loss of your husband too", as soon as the condolences was done Penelope tightend her hold on May and whispered to her "dont you for one second think I have forgiven you for what you and Hermione did to me, you knew I loved him, but you just had to meddle, and you just had to introduce him to her, I know who Peter is, but does he know who hes father really was?, what kind of man he really was?", Penelope said as she let go of May, who just stood there with her jaw slightly ajar.

"May?, come on we have to get in there", Hermione said, as she got a look at May, she could see something wrong with her friend, "are you okay?", Hermione finished.

May shook her head "I was a fool to believe Penelope would live and forgive, she is the same witch as she was in high school, i'm so glad we got him out of her claws", May said.

"Oh right you're talking about Richard what about it?", Hermione said.

"The truth is that Peter is Richards son and Penelope blames me maybe for getting him away from her, she knows Peter is his soon, I have to tell Peter soon", May said, Hermione quickly brought May into a hug, and they walked into the mansion for the funeral.

Thornhill (Peters pov):

As I walked into the area of the funeral I spotted quite a few people I knew, I said quick hellos to them all and went for a seat besides Betty, Penelope walked in and Archie quickly rose from his seat and went infront of her and said "i'm so sorry for your loss, mrs Blossom", he started, Penelope looked at him and he gave Penelope a football jersey and continued "I thought you might wanna have this", as he finished Penelope rose her hand and ran it through his and said "you're so much like him", Betty Jughead, Kevin and I had that WTF (why the face) look on, she quickly caught herself and said "oh im sorry, thank you Archibald", Archie walked back to his seat beside Kevin and Valerie.

I leaned on the back of the chair in front of me and said "dude, did she just touch your hair?, thats kinds creepy", Betty gave me a look and leaned forward you put a hand on Archies shoulder and said "I thought it was really sweet, what you did for her".

"She deserves the jersey, atleast more than I do", Archie said.

Veronica walked up to us and said "days like today, really put our short life into perspective, right?"

"Well atleast we're here, atleast we're alive", I said.

Betty and I looked at the same thing Clifford and Hal speaking, not a nice conversation, but it ended when Clifford walked away to join his wife.

We all turned as the Cheryl Blossom arrived, wearing white, jesus, that is the same outfit she wore when Jason and her 'fell' into the water, by the look from her mother and father, she is dead after the funeral, they might need a new casket for her soon, every eye in the room was glued to her

"Oh my god", Ronnie said, "yes", Kevin said, new gossip, and nobody else spoke, just like that Cheryl once again was extra, but if this is good, I have no idea, she has to be crazy to wear that outfit, she is technicly the reason Jason is dead, I know she didn't kill him, but she did get him over to the other side.

Cheryl was at the speakerspodium now and she said "welcome to Thornhill, thank you all for coming for this, please take your seats, I'd like to start the memorial, ofcourse with a few words about my beloved brother Jason", everybody took a seat.

I had went upfront to veronica, "Cheryl is crazy for doing this, I know I said I would support her, but she is only going to make things worse, really worse, if she thought her parents disliked her before, they're going to hate her now", I whispered to her.

"I know but we have to keep our words", Veronica started, we looked over at Penelope who stared at us and Veronica whispered to her "you're only going to make things worse", Penelope turned towards Cheryl and took a deep breath, she is not forgiving Cheryl i'm sure of it, but she was going to let Cheryl hold her speech.

Cheryl started her speech "you all know that the last time I saw Jason, I was wearing this White dress, I know this sounds impossible, but I swear, when I put it on, it feels like he's in the room look over me, like before", she took her time to look at ever person in the room she stopped at Veronica and I and gave us both smiles and she continued "just because we were twins, I used to demand that I would have my own birthday party, until one year, Jason convinced me we had to combine them into one, it wasn't until much later that I figured out why, it was because no one wanted to come to mine, Jason didn't want me to know that, he protected me, every single day, my only wish was that day at the river, I had protected him", she finished as she now was a sonbong mess and was hugging the casket, Veronica and I raised from our seats and walked up to her and brought her into a hug.

Penelope walked onto stage and gave us alittle glare before speaking to the people of the funeral "I think we'll adjourn now, in the winter salon there will be a light supper soon", everybody started to raise and walk away, Veronica and I walked Cheryl into the salon, as we had done that I excuse myself and found Betty amd Jughead waiting for me by the staircase, as we were going to find some clues about Jason and Polly.

Thornhill upstairs:

As we walked into Jasons room the temperature dropped alittle, we walked further into the room, "is it just me, or did the temperature just droplike it does in horror movies?", Betty said as we continued into the room.

"Its just the icy chilling of the dead", Jughead said.

"Okay, where does a teenage boy even hide things?", Betty asked.

"Under the matteress, in the drawers, behind his headboard, in the closet", I said as we looked into the room.

We looked through some of Jasons things but didn't find anything, soon a chill ran down my spine and a creepy "hello", was heard from Nana Rose.

We all jumped alittle in surprise "HOLY!, i'm so sorry, we were just leaving", Betty said for all of us, we were kinda huddling together if she would try to harm us, but Nana Rose is a nice women, kinda confused but nice.

Nana Rose wheeled closer to us, she looked at Betty and said "oh, its you, how lovely to see you again, come closer, I wanna get a good look at you", Nana Rose said, holy crap, I think I dont need Nana Rose to tell me who my father is, I'll just ask May when I get home, she sure is creepy.

"The horror, Peter why would you wanna talk alone with her?, aren't you afraid she would sacrifice you to a pagan god?", Jughead whispered and he was as creeped out as Betty and I was.

Betty went ahead, she walked slowly but within seconds she was infront of Nana Rose, "come closer, Polly dear", Nana Rose said,mand when she mentioned Polly we all went forward to listen to what she had to say.

Betty sat down next to Nana and said "erhm, its nice to see you again too, i'm so sorry it had to be under such terrible circumstances", Betty said.

Nana took ahold of Bettys hand and she was feeling around her ring finger, she looked at Betty and said "Well, of course you're not wearing it, bless", as she leaned back in her wheelchair.

"Wearing what?", Betty asked as she looked at Jughead and I.

"Well the ring Polly, i'm old, but not that senile yet", Nana said with a shake of her head, she continued "that ring has been in the Blossom family for generation, you keep it close to your heart, always, but dont tell Penelope I gave it to you or she'll likely come snip it right of your finger", Nana finished.

Betty was scared but said "I won't, I promise"

I sat down next to Betty and looked at Nana "the ring you're talking about, was it an engagement ring?, an engagement between Polly and Jason?", I said.

"Well ofcourse Richard, Jason and Pollys wedding was the last thing I was living for, I might have lost a grandson, but you, you've lost the love of your young life, poor child", Nana answered.

Betty stood up with tears in her eyes she struggled to speak, but she managed to say a few words "excuse me, I have to.....I can't", as she ran out of the room, Jughead were quickly after her.

I started to walk out of the room, but Nana grabbed my hand "you have to protect that child of yours, Peter must be safe", Nana said.

"Safe from what Nana?", I asked.

"Well hello there Peter, so nice to see you again, how was your day?", Nana asked.

"Its good Nana, thanks for asking hope you'll be okay and have a nice day to, bye", I said, and walked out of the room and down the stairs to join the 'party'.

Thornhill upstairs (Nana Rose pov):

Peter Benjamin Parker, how you look so much like your father, please be safe and stay away from Penelope, only time will tell what she'll do, you remind me so much of your father, but you're not him, your far better than he was at your age, protect yourself and protect Cheryl god knows she'll need it.

Thornhill (Peters pov):

As I was making my way down the stairs I saw Penelope dragging Cheryl into a room, she only half closed the door so I walked over and listened in, I know I know, 'but Peter, you're better than that', I'm only doing it to make sure Cheryl will be okay.

Cheryl was crying as she was thrown onto the bed, "I had to its what Jason would have wanted", Cheryl said as the tears were streaming down her face.

Penelopes voice were full of venom "no, Cheryl, as always its what you wanted!", she were now pacing the room, before she turned to Cheryl again "I hoped you enjoyed yourself, becuase after tonight, there will be no more River Vixens", Penelope grabbed onto Cheryls face and continue "no more Peter Parker, I see the way you look at him, its funny that you think he would want you, no one would want you, I would have shipped you off to a boarding school in Europe, but no one would want you", Penelope walked out the room and I hid.

When the coast was clear, I walked into the room and saw Cheryl with her head in her hands crying, I sat down next to her on the bed, and placed a hand on her back, rubbing it gentle, she flinched away, but soon relaxed when she saw me sitting there, "i'm sorry", I said.

She looked at me with a confused expression, "you dont have to apologize for my mom being a not so nice women", Cheryl said as she laughed alittle.

"Well look at you, i'm rubbing of on you, but seriously, if you ever need to talk, feel free to call me", I said, Cheryl didn't respond she just threw herself at me and brought me into a bone crushing hug, which I immediatly returned, and this was the day Cheryl and my friendship really blossomed, corny?, what me?, yeah I know.

"I have to head home Cheryl, are you going to be alright?, sorry I can't stay longer, I have a family emergency I need to speak with my aunt about, not as serious as yours, but still pretty serious", I said as I stood from her bed.

Cheryl rose and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "thank you Parker, this is the second time, you have helped me through a tough time, your line 'if you need to talk, fell free to call me' also works for you, if you need to talk, feel free to call me", she gave me a hug and I was on my way home.

Parker residence:

I walked home alone, just needing to clear my head, thinking about what May and I would have to talk about, what we need to talk about, I walked into the kitchen where May has made two cups of tea, "hey Peter, I have made some tea, come sit down", she said with that smile of hers that almost made me forget what I was thinking about, her warm welcoming smile always seemed to do that.

I sat down, and grapped the tea "thanks May", I said, as I took a sip of it.

"May, I need to know, who was my father really?, I know he lived here, but nothing more than that, please tell me", I said.

She looked me in the eyes "so you know?, you're father lived here and grew up with me?", she said.

"Yes but nothing more than that", I said, I looked at the baby picture she had of me and him, which brought a smile to my lips.

"You're right you need to know the truth about him", May said.

I looked at May, she made eye contact with me, it looked like she was backing out, she decided against it, her eyes soon grew serious as she spoke "the truth is your father was a serpent"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it 💕
4.3K 91 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.
8.2K 133 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...