Virgil Tracy X Reader

By Magic_Sparkle02

( I'm editing/ rewriting parts fyi) Y/N had been involved in a horrific fire when they were younger. This re... More

Chapter 1 ~ Incident
Chapter 3-Bagels
Chapter 4-A glimpse of God
Chapter 5-Hospital and Cooking
Chapter 6-Scar
Chapter 7-Detective
Chapter 8-Discussion
Chapter 9-Doubts
Chapter 10-A week away
Chapter 11-Hotel
Chapter 12-Incident
Chapter 13-Rescued
Chapter 14-Blush
Author's note
Chapter 15-Brother
Chapter 16-Argument
Chapter 17-Cuddles and comfort
Didn't mean too see that
Guilt
Author's Note
Evening Time
Flight
Arrival
Family
Destruction
I like you
Piano
Thank You
A/N
hi

Kiss

541 11 0
By Magic_Sparkle02

It happened so fast. He put his soft hand on my face and cupped it before stepping back to me. I felt his lips on mine. Soft and smooth.

I could see the bright blush on his face," Sorry, I couldn't hold back anymore. You're really cute."

I didn't know what to say or even what had just happened. Had he just kissed me?

He came towards me again but this time he hugged me both softly and tightly. He truly loved me with his whole heart. So did I.

We walked back to the house. Scott had gone with Brains to work on some improvements. Alan and Gordon were washing up and Kayo was helping Grandma Tracy cook and work the oven.

We came to the piano room were Virgil insisted that he'd play something for me. He said it was something he'd written for a girl he once loved a few years back. It was called: A Rose and Thorns.

A/N Sorry if this ones a bit short, ran out of ideas. Although there is more to come. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 96 20
An accident involving Alan, similar accidents of the same nature and the escape of the Hood from Ultra - Security Prison leads to an event that could...
19.3K 239 24
Lady Penelope's niece is an adventurer in the truest sense of the word. However, this occupation comes with certain risks, but she never guessed to c...
2.4K 51 10
When Alan was younger, there was two people who acted like his parents. Their names? John Tracy and Phoenix Wren. When Phoenix graduates, she moves t...
38.2K 620 20
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 ✎ Mary was trapped, her parents had left her behind. It was a rule: if someone is left behind, borrowers can't risk their lives to s...