The Making of Marc

By marcalmondtherat

Linguini and Remy screw around and conceive a child. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) More

CAST
2-"WHEN A MAN LOVES A RAT"
3- "COS EVERYTIME WE TOUCH I GET THIS FEELING"
4-LINGUINI GOES INTO LABOR
SEQUEL IS UP!

1- "YOU ALWAYS MISS 100% OF THE SHOTS YOU DON'T TAKE."

144 3 0
By marcalmondtherat

"Chef Linguini-there's something I need to tell you," Remy the rat said as he walked over to his cooking companion.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm trying to make some soup here so that I can pay my bills, you fucking ungrateful rat," the Chef said as he slammed his hands against the stove.

"CALM DOWN YOU CURLY HAIRED GINGER! I'M GAY FOR YOU!!!" Remy squeaked as he began to blush.

Linguini gasped.

Suddenly there was a clap of thunder outside. Linguini and Rat got scared and hid in the soup can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4.6M 294K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...