The BAD girl is always more f...

By wishingc

Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a... More

The Bad girl is always more fun. Ch 1
The BAD girl is always more fun. Ch 2
The BAD girl is always more fun. ch 3
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch4
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 5
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 6
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 7
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 8
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 9
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 10
The bad girl is always more fun. - ch 11
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 12
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 13
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 14
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 15
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 16
The BAD girl is always more fun. - Bonus Chapter (Cat's P.O.V)
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 17
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 18
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 19
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 21
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 23 (final chapter)

The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22

171K 981 177
By wishingc

Chapter 22-

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like I had a little too much alcohol and an ass kicking the day before. I went to go put a hand to my head, but something was constricting my arms. My eyes shot open and went wide when I saw my feet and wrist bound together with rope. "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed and looked around wildly. I seemed to be in some old warehouse. Three man were playing a game of cards with guns on the table and/or strapped to gun holsters on their sides. Seems like my scream interrupted their match. As I looked around a little more I had to roll my eyes "does this want to get more cliché on me?" I muttered under my breath, but then one of the men spoke "well, look who finally decided to join us" I rolled my eyes. Yes this situation does want to get more cliché, all I need now is an evil villain in a black suit and a superhero to save me and I have a bad hero movie.

The man who spoke looked at one of the men at the table "go tell the boss the chick has woken up" I rolled my eyes and yelled out

"My names Mads not 'the chick'" the guy chuckled and so did the other two men he was with. He stood up and put his hands through his belt loop

"what are you going to do about it chick?" the other men laughed again as he smirked, I smirked right back

"well as my hands are tied I can't beat your ass, but if you keep calling me chick I will start calling you Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut." The man's smirk dropped off his face and his two companions seemed to find my comment overly funny as they both tried to hide their amusement with a coughs. Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut turned to look at me with a glare. He walked over to me with a strong stride and slapped me across the face hard.

My head was thrust to the side and I felt my teeth bight into my cheek. I felt the blood gathering in my mouth. I slowly turned my head to look at Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut, he was bent over to be at my eye level, perfect. I made sure to spit the blood and saliva right between his eyes. He took a stumbled step back and with one hand attempted to wipe the stuff off his face, one of the guys was now gone and the other was left, he was laughing his ass off at his coworkers face.

Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut seemed to take a total of 3 minutes to get himself back together. He then growled at me and lunged forward. He grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt and pulled back his fist. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth awaiting the impact, yet it didn't come. I opened one eye and say Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut looking over his shoulder as a man, and get this, in a black suit was holding back his hand. "b-boss" Balding old man with no life and an overly fat gut stuttered. They guy referred to as boss who was wearing the black suit was glaring at Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut"you better not be responsible for that mark on her face Hennery. Remember we are just meant to hold her until tomorrow morning. They are paying us to not even leave so much as a scratch on her" said Boss man, Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut shuddered with fear "I-I...I didn't mean to, it just that she provoked me...and...and...please I'm sorry" he said letting go of me. Turning to cower at the feet of the guy in the suit.

The guy, Boss, glared at the man Hennery, or as I like to call him Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut, I couldn't help but laugh, this Boss guy looked constipated! He sent his constipated look my way "what are you laughing at?" he hissed. I smirked, his first mistake was admitting in front of me that they weren't allowed to hurt me in any way or form "I was just mulling over the horrible idea that I has to hang around with you and your constipated face until" he looked down to his watch "till sun rise in 2 hours, what a depressing thought" the smirk fell from my face as the man smiled brighter, he reached forward with his hand a gently stroked my cheek, it was such a sensual touch I quivered back with disguise.

The man chuckled slightly "I was told you would quite a...interesting girl. I was not told of your beauty though." Yet another run of his hand over my cheek, yet this time I got myself together and spat at him and his overly cliché suit "go take a long walk on a short pier you perverted, constipated douche!" the man bared his teeth at me and removed his hand from softly touching my cheek to having a hand around my throat tightly. Boss man never let his gaze wonder from mine as he spoke to the man grinning sadistically behind him "Hennery it looks as if I owe you an apology, this one knows not of what's good for her" I kept the look of pain off my face as I lost my reach to my air ways "Not a problem boss...mind if I finish what I was starting before?" Boss smirked at me. I hoped he didn't see the fleeting look of fear in my eyes as he dropped his hold on my neck only to be replaced by a firm punch to the gut.

I didn't even make a noise as he punched me again. I grew up taking beatings from bad foster parents to people on the street, I knew how to keep silent and if my dam hands weren't bound I would so be beating on their ass's right now! Boss man looked shocked yet disappointed as I kept my teeth clenched and refused to show any signs of the pain I was feeling in my rib cage. Oh how I longed to fight back!

Boss man tapped on the shoulder of Hennery "that's enough...she is strong and we can't hurt her any more. They wanted her 100% fine remember" I let out a sigh, but kept the confident and proud look on my face "and who would these people be? These people who want me to be fine?" I asked with a steal tone to my words. Boss man chuckled and pull a cigarette from his pocket "they said I may tell you if I wish...but I think I'll let you have the surprise of seeing him yourself" I smirked and raised an eye brow.

"him?" I said slyly. The man realizing his slip up choked on his cigarette smoke. I held the man's gaze, barley aware that the other three had gone back to their card game, for which I was glad, because as I was holding the attention of the boss and the others were too busy with their game, I had managed to slip my feet free.

I had a deep feeling I really didn't want to stay around and wait for the 'him' who holds something against me much they forced me to miss 'The Big Race' I knew from what he said before...two hours till sun rise. I wonder who won? It was a depressing thought to think I didn't "I will give you one more chance  to tell me, and I would suggest you tell me before I break your jaw" I smiled smugly. The dude rolled his eyes and reached forward to put his cigarette out on my shoulder, I winced as he chuckled

"and what makes you think your empty threat will get me to tell you?" he said confidently as my smirk grew

"one thing about me you should know Boss Man...I don't do empty threats" with that I set my feet on the ground and swung the metal chair I was tied to around using my hips. Oh course it didn't hit his jaw and brake it, but it was such a shock to him that he fell over, I saw the other men stand up but I had already positioned my foot, adrenalin running through my veins "move and I snap boss mans neck" I hiss as I push his face into the ground. The men back off instantly.

I looked down at boss man, I was till bent over slightly as I'm still tied to the chair by my arms "who paid you to get me?" I said in the most threatening voice I could muster.

Boss man gulped, whoever did hire these people hired complete morons, and I was their first kidnap, I would bet my car on it. "He...he is the leader of the Speed gro-up" he stuttered at the end. I smirked, that's all I needed. With that I turned on my heel sufficiently cracking, not braking the man's jaw with my bare foot and I booked it out of the back door.

The men flew over to their crying boss, yet I knew they would be after me in any second. I ran as fast as I could, yet it was hard with a chair tied to my back. I tired looking over my shoulder barley recognizing we were on the docks on the bad side of town. I was looking for a place to hide or get to a main area where I could signal help. I turned down the corner of  some building hearing a noise on the other side, while praying, if the god up there really didn't hate me would take pity on me now and not let the noise be some disgusting animal wild wanting to attack me and eat me or another group of people willing to hurt me for a price or even just for fun.

I swung around the corner only to be met by two guys restraining one guy on the ground, a group of ten people standing scowling at the three on the ground, they all had their backs to me except the three to busy trying to wrest each other on the ground. I waited a minute listing to the yelling with an amused expression on my face

"Jeremy! We have to make a plan! You can't just go charging in there! You could wind up dead!" yelled Oscar from the side lines as Katie looked pale watching everything.

"let him go in! if he dies we can at least see what we are up against" said D.K standing broadly next to his sister

"Shut up the lot of you! Kirin, Cat and I have a plan!" yelled Tess as the three kids stood to the side glaring at everyone even Jeremy Kale and Ryan who were trying to refrain Jeremy from, what I gather, running to my unneeded rescue.

"You guys! You need to listen to us! We are her gang! We know what these people are capable of!"Screamed Crank standing with Daisy, Killer and Graves.

Kale was screaming instructions to Ryan on how to stop Jeremy, Jeremy looked angry and determined as hell and I saw his puffy eyes...no way! Had he been crying?!

"Let me go get her! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY COULD BE DOING TO HER!" Jeremy screamed. Everyone seemed to stop to listen to his cries as his struggle slowed and his words became desperate. Kale and Ryan simple holding his arms as Jeremy sat on the dirty ground looking at nothing with his back hunched "I need to help her...I need her to be safe...I need her to be alright...if she's not I don't think I will be either" he said in such a sad tone.

It was such an awe moment I actually said the first thing that came to my head, the first thing I wanted to do if I wasn't tied to this blasted chair "Jeremy I would run over and kiss you right now, but I'm a little tied up right now" I smirked as everyone's head snapped over to look at me "pun intended guys" I said as my eyes watered. They all cared so much about me...well maybe not D.K I had a feeling that he was here because he was forced either by his sister or...well my bet was on his sister.

Kale, Oscar. Ryan, Katie, Daisy, Crank, Killer, Graves, Tess, Kirin, Cat and even D.K had looks of complete shock on their faces. Jeremy had a look of complete awe and shock on his face for a second before he blushed, he realized I heard his please, all his little secrets that warmed my heart.

Right now I would straiten my back give them all a powerful smile and tell them off for risking themselves for me instead of waiting for me to make my way back to them, and then never admitting how scared I was as they beat me, yet relieved I was that I was now safe in their arms length. Yet I just couldn't pull that off in a chair "Hey guys mind getting me off this thing? I can't yell at all of you properly while I look like such an idiot tied to this chair" I huffed still a little over come with everything that's happened and all my emotions of those things at once.

The next thing I know I'm swarmed by everyone, trying to untie and cut the ropes, all screaming at how happy they are I'm fine, questions about how I had gotten away, why I was taken. So many voices, yet as soon as I was out of the chair and I could finally straighten my back I held up my hands "One second everyone!" I shouted. Everyone froze, well the twelve people around me froze, the one that was still sitting on the ground, just staring at me was who I really needed to see right now "now I know things have been..." I scratched the back of my head, making me wince as I pulled at the muscles in my rib cage, while trying to look for the right word "difficult to say the least" I said as I made my way over to him, still on his knees, emotions I couldn't understand on his face "but I want you to know I realized something...the only reason I didn't want to return the feelings I knew you had for me was because I didn't want you getting dragged into things like that that happen in my life" I looked over my shoulder to smile at the guys before I turned back to Jeremy.

I let out a sigh, not able to look in his face as I admitted my feelings, something I'm...not very good at. "see I like you a hell of a lot, but I just want you to be safe Jeremy, yet I can see that you seem to run after me no matter what trouble I may be in and-" yet I couldn't finish my feelings speech as Jeremy's hand shot out and grabbed my wrist pulling me down to my knees, I will admit that hurt my rips which were used as a punching bag not too long ago, yet the smile on his face made it all worth it "you know I will have to make up for a lot of wasted time then...I mean if you liked me since then...well no time like the present" with that I was pulled to his body, I never realized how much bigger he was compared to me as my small body melded to his as our lips crashed together, his arms tightening protectively around me as he placed such a fire filled and engulfing kiss right on my mouth.

It was like, well amazing. Sure I had kissed him twice before, yet right now the passion was awe inducing, maybe it had to do with the fact that I finally told him...his hands pulled back my head and I suddenly realized we had been at this whole kissing thing longer then I thought as we now lay in a breathless pile of tangled legs and arms and red lips and we smiled goofily at one another. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to tell him the complete truth, hoping it would set us free "I love you" I was shocked to say the least, before I giggled slightly.

We had said it as the same time, at the same moment. I reached up and placed a chased kiss on his lips "I really do love you" I said and a grin grew on Jeremy's lips as he closed his eyes, he seemed to like those words from me. Almost as much as I loved hearing them from him, three little words, how could they be so powerful?

I was about to kiss him again when I heard a chuckle and a clapping from behind us "oh what a romantic ending...woops I forgot it's not the end" said a dark chuckle of a voice that hinted at a small memory in my head. Me and Jeremy spun around to see a group of 6 men, including the three goons of the boss man I had escaped from, holding guns at the heads of our family and friends, I then noticed the sun slightly rising over the water on the docks...sun rise, shit!

I looked to see the face of the man standing to the side of our silent friends. I squinted my eyes at him, he was so familiar...were had I seen him before...then my eyes widened as recognition hit. Yet before I could say anything He stood up pointing a gun at myself and Jeremy "Hey I'm the leader of the group speed, this year's winner of The big race, I know I look a little different in my racing gear, but come on Mads, or even you Jeremy, must remember me? No?" he said without giving me time to respond, Jeremy was holding my arm trying to shield my body with his yet the guy kept speaking "you once told me Mads that you were no better than me, you were right, you're not better than me I'm much better then you. On the track they call me Flames, but you know me as-" I cut him off standing in front of Jeremy

"Nick...well this is sure a step up from being a waiter in a school" I said with as much power and strength as possible, not a time to show fear or shock, not at all. I was now pushing Jeremy behind me. Nick chuckled with my words and stance "I guess it is" and with that he clicked his gun.

***************************************************************************

AN:  you guys want the next chapter?!

 Well I if you take a look at my new story "Her name is Megan, woops I mean t mean!" while you wait I will type as quick as I can!!!!

how much do you hate me??

Hahahah

Whatever I still love you guys!

From WishingC/ Courtney

****************************************************************************

Preview for "Her name is Megan, whoops I mean t mean!"

{Intro}

Megan, she is a very pretty and innocent girl when you look at her. Yet your impression changes when you see her do anything but be still and quiet. She is loud, aggressive and an all around B-I-T-C-H. She doesn't have friends, her choice of course, and a story she wouldn't tell. I was the new guy and I will never forget her first words to me... 

I pushed back my shaggy black hair and placed the sexiest smirk I could on my face and marched right over to her. I put my left hand on the wall near her head and lent on it causally as I looked down at her. She smelt like some indescribable delicious candy and I really wanted a taste. "Hey there beautiful. Mind showing me where the music room is" I had asked in my most charming voice. She may have been small but the girl had a good size chest and from this angle I had a good view, but not good enough. I wiggled my eye brows at her "or you could show me something else" I said suggestively. 

Throughout this whole thing she hasn't even looked up once from her book, but at my last and rather ludicrous remark she lets out an agitated sigh, then proceeds to gets up off of the wall she is leaning on and slams the book that was occupying her time closed. She smiles up at me smugly. Everyone, the five or ten people left in the hallways, froze around me and looked at the girl in anticipation, and then at me with pity. She pokes the corner of her book in the middle of my chest. I look down to see a rather large spine of a rather impressive looking science book just seconds before  she heaves the book up until the large spin hits me in the nose. My hand springs to my nose as it begins to sear with pain, then before I have time to even blink she throws her fist forward and punches me in the gut.

 "Oomph" I say as I hold my now bleeding nose with one hand and bend to hold my gut with the other. She then grabs my shoulder roughly in her small hand and turns me so my back is to her and I'm facing a door. She then uses her foot, which is covered in a worn out pair of black Doc Martens, to push me, by kicking my ass so hard I know it's going to bruise. I go face first right into the door with a loud bang. With the extra impact on my face I crumple to the ground as the pain and collision send me off balance. I roll over onto my back and look up at her refusing to make a noise to sound the pain I'm in and she barley sparse me a glance or a breath as she says "The Music room is right in there you perverted butt head" with a bored tone. Then as if this was a normal and completely acceptable thing she opened her science book and walked away without looking back...."

Yes that is how I met Mean...whoops I meant Megan.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 1 9
"You're the enemy, so why am I so drawn to you..." "When will you grow up and realise fairytales don't exist, we don't get a happy ending Kyl...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

3.1K 8 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
1K 84 43
Why do bad things happen to good people? A question that his boy is making himself more then ever this days. From the beginning we see a 17 year old...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...