all mine | pjm

By f4iryseokk

"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in p... More

w e l c o m e <3
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t

f o r t y - n i n e

156K 4.9K 7.6K
By f4iryseokk

It's him.

It's them.

Namjoon.

Hoseok.

Taehyung.

Jimin.

Where's the rest of them?

Where's Jungkook?

"This is much better than I had planned." Beom announces, walking over to you so that he's standing behind you.

He runs his hands through your hair as he looks at Jimin. You don't react, not letting it bother you.

Jimin's eyes remain on yours, burning through yours.

"Thank you for leading this beauty to us, although she was blindsided." he says, adding in his familiar mocking chuckle.

Jimin's black shirt is clearly soaked, with what you can only assume is blood, because his hands are covered in dried blood.

His hands that are now covered in tattoos.

His hair is slightly longer, and darker.

His lip is cut, a deep cut, from the top of his lip to his chin.

Same with the rest of them, they look beat and worn out. Taehyung has blood dripping from his head down his cheek, Namjoon has a purple eye, Hoseok has a gash on his cheek, but he's the most untouched.

Beom hangs his gun around his body and slides his hand down your arm and grabs your hand with the gun in it, holding it up.

Jimin's eyes full with recognition.

"Remember this?" Beom says, "You put up a good act, son. You lead her on, give her something important to you so she becomes even more vulnerable, has your letter on it and everything. So cruel, even for you!"

Jimin's eyes fall back on you, looking panicked. He doesn't know what you know.

You yank your hand out of Beom's who just laughs, "Hana," he motions his fingers, "Come here."

Your head instantly turns to her bloodied one, but she doesn't hesitate, and walks straight up to him.

He places his hand on her face and clicks his tongue, "The things you do for us." he tells her, and your ball your fists.

She just nods.

He wipes away the blood that's dripping from her nose with his thumb, "It almost makes me feel bad for this." he adds.

"What?" Hana then chokes out and quickly, before any of you can react, he spins her around so that her back is against his chest and holds up a shiny silver blade against her neck.

Hana yells slightly, but he shushes her.

You try to get close but he threatens you by pushing the blade into her skin, and she closes her eyes, afraid.

"Her life or his?" he suddenly says, nudging his head towards Jimin.

You turn your head to look at him, and his face is filled with confusion, his eyebrows scrunched, head tilted.

You look back at Hana, her eyes are shut tight, her hands grabbing on to Beom's arms.

Your eyes then fall on Beom, his eyes say it all, he got into your head.

You and Hana showed too much care for each other, and he used it against you.

"Beom, I've done everything for you." Hana says, grunting, the blade being pushed into her neck.

"Yes, and this is a favor."

"This wasn't part of the plan, Beom." you finally speak.

"Y/N." Jimin speaks, his voice weak, stepping closer to you but you put your arm up.

Too much at once.

"Y/N?" Beom says with an evil tone.

You close your eyes, fuck.

"That's a new name, pretty, but new." Beom says, smiling at you.

You look back at Jimin, giving him a 'thanks a lot'  look.

"This wasn't part of the plan." you repeat, your eyes focused on Beom's, not letting his scare you.

"Take this as a lesson, stop trusting people, hm?" Beom takes a few steps back, Hana tight in his arms, "Go on." he adds, his annoying ass smile still on his face.

He's not gonna play nice.

You look away from him, defeated, and he chuckles very slightly.

You cock the gun and point.

Jimin puts his arms up in reflex, but his face falls, his body slightly slumping, his heart breaking right in front of you.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung all put their guns up and aim at you, with no hesitation, and you try so hard to not let it get to you, but it every so slightly does.

Jimin's hands stay up, his eyes become his words.

"You see, son? How the world works with my say? You're the only piece of shit that doesn't follow, therefore I need to end you." Beom says, watching happily.

Jimin looks at him, pointing to you, "You're making her do this?"

"You're too slow." Beom replies.

Jimin suddenly pulls a gun out and aims at Beom.

"Jimin, no!" you yell, your gun tight in your hands.

Beom pushes tilts the blade so that it can cut, "Don't please!" Hana yells.

"Beom stop, stop!" you yell.

"If you kill her, I'm a free man." Jimin reminds him, and he stops, and a very slight line of red appears on Hana's neck.

And there you all are, a prefect triangle.

Beom's blade to Hana's neck, your gun to Jimin, Jimin's gun to Beom, and the boys' guns to you.

"Why'd you get her involved?" Jimin speaks.

"Don't speak for me." you add, and he glances at you.

"Guess she didn't mind getting involved." Beom adds to your reply, "I mean, look at her Jimin, covered in blood, in cuts, her dress a mess, that's all your doing."

"Is that how someone you love should end up? Under your care, too?" he adds, chuckling.

And although you thought your heart was already broken, it seems to crack a little more.

He doesn't reply.

"Answer." you suddenly say, and their heads turn to you.

His eyes soften once they're on yours again.

"This is all you, Jimin." you wave at the state of yourself.

He opens his mouth, but closes it again.

Say something. Just say something.

"Well, now that we're past this beautiful reunion, let's talk shall we?" Beom says, tightening his grip around Hana's waist.

"You don't have enough?" Jimin asks.

"I want to be the biggest." Beom replies.

"Getting rid of your family is your way?" he adds.

Beom shrugs, "I guess that's what this side of the world does to you, it leaves you heartless, empty, to the point where I'd get rid of anyone in my way of having everyone at my mercy."

Your eyes stay observing Jimin, your gun perfectly aimed, and he's turned to Beom, his jaw clenched.

"See, Y/N is my proof," he nudges your head to you, and he hesitates to look, "She has a gun aimed at you, that just proves my point."

He shakes his head, "She doesn't want this, that's you." he mumbles.

"Oh yeah? When I told her, she didn't even fight it." he replies, smiling wide.

Jimin glances at you, but you keep your face straight, your mouth closed.

"She doesn't want this." he says again, but it doesn't sound confident, it sounds as though he's asking himself, or you.

You just keep the gun aimed.

"This was coming for you. You built your legacy on my fucking name, I own you." Beom says, but Jimin seems distracted.

"Fucking look at me!" Beom suddenly yells, Hana flinches in his arms, while everyone else is hyper attentive again.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" Jimin yells back, his hand tight around his gun, "You took my fucking mother! I had every right to try and destroy you."

Beom suddenly laughs, his laugh wheezy, dry, "Do it." he says, and you quickly look at him, and his face is serious again.

You keep looking at him, waiting for him to say something else, hoping he didn't say what you think he said.

He just raises his brows.

Fuck.

You look back at Jimin.

His eyes slightly widen, "Y/N." he says your name, it sounds so pretty out of his mouth, soft, graceful, familiar.

You close your eyes, shake your head, and point again.

"She wants this, Jimin, let her have this if you love her as much as you say." Beom's sadistic voice seems to gets more devilish as time goes on.

He suddenly lets his arm fall.

"This is what you want?" he asks, his voice low now, calmer.

You don't reply, your face still straight, unaffected, that's what you try to seem. Unaffected.

He nods, and he looks down at his gun

"Be careful, little boy." Beom says.

Jimin cocks his gun, and before you can realize it, points the gun to his temple.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yells, yanking his shoulder but he just holds his arm up, falling to his knees in front of you.

Beom starts laughing again.

"You have him on his knees, Y/N! You have given me more than I have asked for!" Beom says, cheerful, and lets go of Hana, who falls to the ground, her hand around her neck.

"She's free, Y/N." Jimin says, referring to Hana, he thinks you're doing this for her only.

He waits for your gun to move, but it doesn't.

He smiles, "So, this is what you want?" he asks again.

"Jimin, get the fuck up." Namjoon says, his gun now on Beom.

He ignores him.

"Come on, Y/N." Beom days through gritted teeth, his hands around his machine gun again, Hana still by him, afraid to move.

Seeing him like this, worn out, on his knees, gun to his own head makes your stomach turn, your heart ache.

Is this how he saw you now?

How'd you start so normally with each other, just to end up like this, bloodied and broken in front of each other?

Just a year ago you were feeling giddy around him, a little teenage crush, now you're both here, like this.

How'd it all go so, so wrong?

"If this is the only way I can give you peace again." he says, his voice so soft, and closes his eyes.

Just as he's about to pull the trigger, "No!" you abruptly yell, and he stops, opening his eyes again, smiling at the sound of your voice.

Fear suddenly shooting through you, you suddenly have no more control over yourself, and you want to fall on the floor besides him.

Where's the control?

You need it back, you need the power you had back, now you're weak again, the familiar feeling of love crawling, trying, to eat it's way back into your heart.

Fuck.

"Fucking bitch!" Beom suddenly yells and holds up his machine gun, aiming at you, and you're about to shoot at him when Hana pushes herself up and pushes her hand into his stomach.

Her knife.

He grunts, and uses the back of his gun to hit her in her stomach, making her fall over besides him.

"Hana!" you yell, starting to charge towards her, falling besides her on the floor, picking her up into your lap.

Again.

"Y/N, wait!" you hear Hoseok yell as you get too close to Beom, but in the moment you forget he's there.

Just before he can get at you, the gun shots from the guys go off.

A bullet slides past his shoulder, but it still manages to slash his skin open, and he yells, a terrifying sound.

It's not the sound of pain, or weakness, but anger and need.

The need to win.

He cocks the machine gun, and instantly your stomach drops. You hold Hana close to you as you try to drag yourself away.

You cover Hana with your upper body, placing your hands over you head, waiting for the dreadful and defeating sound of the machine gun.

And there it is.

You squint your eyes closed, keeping your body close to Hana's as the loud sounds of bullet cases springing off the marble floor, the sound of the bullets blaring out, keep going.

Over and over.

Beom yells, a yell of satisfaction, over the sound of the gun.

You hope to God the guys got out.

They got out.

They had to.

Why do you care?

Why do you care again?

Suddenly it stops, the sounds stop, except the click and clank of a few more bullet casings falling to the floor.

You slowly open your eyes, string up straight, afraid of what you'll see.

You scan the room.

There's drops of blood near your, you assume from Beom, where Hana had stabbed him.

But, nothing else.

What?

They're all gone.

How do they keep disappearing?

You look back down at Hana, still unconscious in your lap.

"Hana?" you very lightly smack her cheek.

You shuffle around, placing your hand behind her neck so you hold her head up.

She'll wake up, just like she did before.

But when you hold her head up, a very dark and thick line of red starts to fall from her nose.

Your stomach turns, your goosebumps raise, your blood becomes cold.

"No. No, please, please." you begin to cry instantly.

Not now.
Not yet.

You didn't have enough time with her, you didn't get to know her, the real her.

"Hana, please." you wipe away the blood, denying it.

This isn't fair, she didn't get to live, really live.
She needs to see the world, she needs to.

"Please, just wake up, we need to go, let's just go." you mumble, your tears dripping on to her cheeks as you press your head against hers.

She was so close.
She could've been free, finally.
She was so close

"Han-" you can't even speak, you sob, sob as you hold her close to your chest.

You were starting to like her, love her, trust her.
Really trust her.

You need to know her more, this isn't enough.
This isn't enough time.
It wasn't enough.

You could've let her live you, you could've healed from this life and moved on together.

"I'm so sorry." you mumble as you cry, your chest heaving, your cries constant.

Her body is still warm.
So warm.
Her scent still vivid. You remember that smell, it was heavy in her room when you first walked in.

"I'm so sorry."

This isn't fair.

She was so strong, so powerful.

It's your fault.

You didn't shoot the woman fast enough, she took turns at her too much because you let her, it made her weak.

That's why she couldn't hold herself up, because of you, you just stood there and watched her like a fool.

She's not weak.

She's not supposed to be.

She was just caught off guard, it's not fair.
She could've survived.
She should've survived.

"Hana, I can't do this without you." you cry again, your cries louder this time.

You want to scream, you want to yell so loud that you hurt yourself.

"I love you." you cry.

Something you could never tell her, because it seemed so stupid.

But you do.

So much.

She told you to take care of yourself, to be strong, to not break.

To just use her head, not your heart.

You glance away slightly, noticing your gun on the ground across the room.

You don't want to leave her.

That means it's over, that means she's really gone, that means the moments really over; she's dead. It happened. He hit her too hard. He probably bursted an organ, internal bleeding.

But why her?

Why did she have to jump in front of him?

Why wasn't she selfish?

Why didn't she just run away right when he let her go?

Why didn't you just shoot the woman?

"Y/N, I fucking need you to live to see tomorrow." her voice echoes in your head.

You cannot let her down.

Not now.

She would've pushed through. She did push through, she was falling apart, she pushed herself back up and stabbed Beom.

She risked everything.

How could you just give up after she gave you her life?

You look back down, her face still swollen and scarred, fresh with wounds.

You caress her cheeks, lifting her head up so you can peck the bridge of her nose, right between her brows.

You close your eyes, remembering her as much as you can, locking the memories in your head.

As you pull away, another tear falls on her, this time right under her eye.

As if a tear from her own eye.

You very carefully push her off your lap, placing her head gently on to the floor.

Your head blares with thoughts, telling you to sit down with her, to not let her go, to not leave her body alone in this piece of shit.

And they're so loud that it takes everything in you to not listen.

You stand up, taking one last, parting look at her and turn away before you'll fall back down next to her and wipe away your tears.

Inhaling it all back in.

You walk over and grab you gun, cocking it, and grip it tight in your hand.

You want to kill Beom.

Before Jimin can get him.

The house is quiet, so they're probably all hiding again, waiting for the perfect shot as they sneak from room to room.

Guess you just have to find him first.

You look towards both hallways.

But then notice the drops of blood lead into the one on the right.

You how he didn't die on the way.

You want to take his life.

You almost run into the hallway, and stop, looking down at the long hall of doors on both sides of the wall.

What kind of sick murder house is this?

Was it built like this for this fucking purpose?

You take slower steps, quieter steps, and try to slow down your breathing, as if it'll stop you from hearing.

Your body is so high on so many emotions you forgot the cuts on your feet, and the sting only makes you scrunch your face.

The blood drops continue down the hall, and they lead into the third door on the right.

Bingo.

You tread down to the door, curling your hand around the knob and placing your body against it gently.

You take a few more breaths and push the door in.

The light is bright, it's a small room with a few couches around a low wooden table, but nothings there.

"Looking for me?" the voice has become too familiar, too familiar than you'd ever like.

Instantly, a hand goes around your mouth, and another slides down your arm and yanks the gun out of you so hard that it scrapes your fingers.

You yelp at the pain under his hand.

Then, before it's too late, you open your mouth as much as you can and bite down, hard, you don't care that you can taste his blood in your mouth.

He grunts and instantly lets go, pushing you down on the floor.

You turn around, pushing yourself away with your hands.

There he is, standing over you, his blood dripping down his clothes and on to the floor.

He's bleeding so much that blood has started to come out of his mouth, covering his teeth, really making him look like a monster, a demon.

How is this piece of shit not dead?

He holds the gun up, aiming at you, smiling a bright red smile, "Look what you did? You messed it all up, everything I was building for." he says and right after pulls the trigger but you roll away, pushing yourself up quickly.

Don't think, thinking will slow you down, thinking will kill you.

So you just do what first comes to your mind.

You jump on to his back, then bite down on the side of his neck, yanking your head away do that it hurts more.

He yells again, the sound bringing chills to your core.

You hope the guys heard it, you're starting to feel weaker and weaker.

Weaker is slower.

Shit.

He tries to pull you off, walking in crooked lines with the weight of you on his back.

You wrap your legs around his waist and tighten them, squeezing with your thighs, hoping it triggers more pain, the stab wound being help to your move.

He gets angrier, his pain turning into yells of anger, and spins around.

He walks over to the side of the room, grabs your wrists, and turns around, taking big steps backward so that your back hits the wall.

He pushes you into the wall so hard you make a crack through it.

He uses your moment of weakness and pulls you off, throwing you on to the floor, you catch yourself with your hands, your knees making hard impact with the floor.

Not time to weep.

You look around quickly.

Where the fuck did the gun go?

Where the fuck did Jimin go?

You stand back up and turn around, he's still bent over, his one hand on his stomach, the other on his neck.

You scan the room once again, where's the gun, where's the gun?

You feel a drop of something slide down the side of your right leg and quickly look down.

A red drop of blood.

You pull what's left of your dress up slightly and see a knife around your thigh holster.

Of fucking course.

The blade must've cut through your skin when you squeezed your thighs around Beom making you bleed.

Hana doesn't play around.

She gave you the high ground.

You smile at the though and pull the knife out, holding it down by your hip so it's not visible.

He holds his hand out, the blood almost looks like it's spelling out of him, and he looks back up at you.

He smiles. Again. Never a moment he allows himself to show vulnerability.

"I will keep trying til I have your life in my hands." he says with a growl and starts to run towards you.

He does it almost too quick for you that it catches you off guard and he falls on top of you on the floor and too quickly has his big hands around your neck.

He squeezes tight, almost instantly stopping any air from coming into your lungs.

Quick.

Quick.

Quick.

You push the knife right under his chest, not having the time to plan out your aim, and push it in, hard.

His grip on your neck loosens, and his eyes widen, looking into your eyes, piercing through them.

And the story ends for Park Beom.

He tries to do something, anything, but it's hard to continue when life's being taken out of your body, when your heart begins to slow down, when your body gives up.

You push the knife in further, just wanting him to die.

His movements get slower, and you ignore the blood that's falling all over you.

Just fucking die.

You push the knife in more, until you can't, and begin to yell as you do so.

The sound has been building up inside you for too long, you didn't even realize it. But it just kept taking it in and in and in, and you just kept letting things happen.

This scream has been brewing inside you, it has been crawling to get out, go make itself heard.

A tired scream an angry sound.

And the movements stop.

You can't wait any longer, and push him so that he falls stomach first beside you, rolling your own body away as you do so.

You stand up, even though your body wants to just stop and melt into a small pool, you stand.

You cannot be beside him.

And there he is, the king of the dark world bleeding away by the cause of a random high school girl who only just met him.

How fucking ironic.

You limp out of the room, dragging your feet, and stop in the hallway.

As if on cue, right when you walk out into the hallway, Jimin walks in, a machine gun in his hand.

He drops it almost instantly and the sight of you, and speeds over to you, his hands on your cheeks.

The touch is electric.

It makes the numb in your souls disappear, it makes the pain in your heart weaker, it makes hurt on your body go away.

His smell fills your body, and you let it.

Because in this very moment, when you realize you will never be able to make this go away, you will never be able to just go back to normal, fuck it.

"We ran out of ammo, we went to go get it and I left for too long, I'm so sorry-" but you begin to cry, making him stop.

You cry, really cry.

You've cried before, God fucking knows.

So many times you've sobbed.

But this time it's like none of those cries.

It's a cry that's so hard it makes you go quiet for a second, the kind of cry that brings fear on to Jimin's face, the kind of cry that makes you hunch over with your hand over your heart, the kind that draws a line between the life before Jungkook asked to bring his friends into your home, the kind of cry that says goodbye to the girl that you once were.

Jimin doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know how you'll react to him touching you, so you fall into his arms.

He instantly holds you, his embrace so warm.

It makes you feel so safe, the familiarity of him, he reminds you of who you were when you first met him.

You hold on to him, crying into his chest, and he lets you, falling down slowly so that your both on the floor.

You crawl on to his lap, your legs around him, and hold on to him tight.

For the first time in what feels like forever, you can let your guard down.

It's Jimin.

Yes, the same Jimin who has destroyed you forever.

But that's the love you seem to love.
It's addicting.
The kind that rips you inside out.

You're not thinking straight.

You'll let your future self figure it out, but for now, it doesn't matter, none of it does.

He pulls your hair back, his other hand still holding you close.

He leaves soft, loving kisses on your shoulder, as you both sit on the floor in each others embrace.

Who knew you would both be here, like this?

You pull away, and he places both hands around your face, his thumb caressing your skin and wiping away your tears.

His face is soft and weak, his expression worn.

And before you can stop yourself, your lips mold into his.

The touch of his plump warm lips against yours sends a swirl of heat and nerves down to your stomach.

It makes you melt into his arms. It pulls a hazy cloud over your head. It's drunken your thoughts.

The rest of the world blurs, and it's just you two one again.

His one hands massage through your hair, and he pulls you closer.

For a second you both pull away for air, but pull into each other right away.

His lips engulf yours, his body even hotter than before under the touch of your skin.

He pulls away for a second so suddenly.

Your eyes remain closed, your lips already swelling, you're on cloud nine.

"You're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." he whispers, shaking his head, "I don't care if you want me anymore, if deep down," he places his hand over your chest, over your heart, "you don't want me anymore, I will always feel a need for you, a need to keep you hidden in my soul, to keep the love that I have for you. After this, when you leave me, I'll be okay, I want you to go, to stay away from us, but I want you to know that you will always be all mine, even when you've forgotten who I am. My Y/N."

You press your forehead against his, your fingers in his hair, "I love you." you whisper.

{author}

fattest and juiciest chapter of this book so far, and my favorite.

again, it is unedited, so if u spot a heinous ass typo then pls forgive me lol.

AND i would like to warn you that the next chapter may also be late because i literally have 3 organic chem tests next week. THREE?? WHAT MOFO GIVES THREE TESTS ON THE SAME WEEK FOR THE SAME SUBJECT?!!!

anyways i'm fine (pls save me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 15.1K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
230 12 12
I don't want you away from my sight. I want you to always stay with me. I could give you everything you ever desire. - Namjoon Let me take care of yo...
1.2M 47.7K 64
"Daddy! I saw mommy kissing uncle Jinnie! " !Currently Editing! Highest Ranking [10152021] #2 in kookie
62.6K 1.8K 24
"Eunhee, my Eunhee. You are my always." In which a girl who lives by the word always falls in love with a boy who hates it. - a park jimin story - [...