arranged marriage to a cricke...

By ashwini177

The story revolves around a cricketer and a normal traditional girl who is tied in a relationship know as mar... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
THANK YOU
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19 (engagement part 1)
part 20 (engagement part 2)
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
wedding ritual
part 25
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
THANK YOU
part 50
Epilogue
BONUS PART 1
BONUS PART 2
BONUS PART 3
SUGGESTIONS
BONUS PART 4
The Ends and A New Beginning
New Story: Hop Skip Wed

part 26

23K 745 46
By ashwini177

PRIYA POV :

we have to leave to karthik house now that is my house also, But leaving my parents and going is breaking my heart, 22 years i have lived with them.

My parents are not crying they smiled looking at me and hugged me saying that

MOTHER : you can come and meet us when ever you want so dont cry be happy keep everyone happy.

My mother said and hugged me and my father came and said

FATHER : i am sad because i will miss you but keep one thing in mind i am really feeling proud because i gave your hands to karthik. He will be always with you beta take care of everyone like our family.

They said i hugged both of them and i said looking at both.

PRIYA : i love you both alot, bye take care of yourself.

I said they are smiling with tears in their eyes, i have never said them i love you this is the first time i said them.

I said bye to them and got into the car and karthik was sitting in middle, shreya was sitting in other side bhabhi and bhai were sitting front, i was sitting silently which karthik broke.

KARTHIK : you know while crying you look like a ghost.

All started giggling by hus comments but i gave him a dead glare and said.

PRIYA : you know what you are a waste husband, others husband stops making their wife cry but you, you are saying that i look like a ghost while crying. You look like a idiot monkey hashtag #Mr.idiotmonkey

I said and turned other side and enjoying the nature, i smiled thinking how he made me feel comfortable by saying that i look like a ghost and made me stop from crying.

Other husband gives their shoulder which will make girls to cry more but karthik is not that type he does not wont to see me crying so he did this to make me stop crying.

What are you doing to me karthik
My thoughts were broke by him as we reached our house.

Shreya enthusiastically made me stand near karthik and my mother - in - law and bhabhi did our aarti and they asked me to enter the house in right leg.

Me and karthik entered the house and shreya and bhabhi pulled me to guest room and bhabhi said

BHABHI : oh my god its already 8 priya you should get ready in pink colour saree for your first night, get ready and call us we will do your makeup.

She said and left giving me the saree my cheeks are red after hearing the word first night and i started to feel nervous because i am not ready.

I draped into saree, from so many days i did not play prank with karthik so today lets play differently.

KARTHIK POV :

atlast now i am married i feel really happy and completed now i am getting ready in blue colour shirt and veshti for my first night.

I am not ready for our first night and i even know she is not ready but i want to play a prank on her so today i am going to scared her like a hell.

My brother came and asked me to go to my room i nodded and went to my room which is decorated with roses and candles i sat on the bed and heard a breaking sound, i opened the mattress and saw the bed was fully decorated with papad just than my teammates came and asked mainly mahi bhai.

MAHI BHAI : see how we decorated the bed nice na

he asked looking at me i gave a dead gpare to all where as virat said.

VIRAT : you did the same thing on my wedding night and you even setted alarm in my room for every one hour, you dint leave us sleep.

Where as i asked him with a innocent look

KARTHIK : where you really sleeping that night.

I asked he gave a dead glare and my teammates started laughing i ordered them

KARTHIK : clean this mess in 2 minutes if you dont clean i will never let you people sleep forever.

I said they cleaned it and i asked them

KARTHIK : before going off the alarm or i will kill you people.

I said virat went near the window and took the clock and rohit went near the flower vase and took the alarm, rahul went inside the washroom and took the alarm and mahi bhai went to my wardrobe and took the other alarm.

I gave all a dead glare and said them to go, all went and she came in but she covered her face with her pallu i think this is a ritual.

I went near her and opened her veil i was shocked to the core seeing my sister and my sister bursted into laughter seeing my horrified expression, i gave her a glare and she stopped laughing i asked her.

KARTHIK : where is priya.

SHREYA : i dont know she asked me to give you this letter.

She said and gave me a letter, i was shocked is she going to leave me. I opened the letter and started reading it.

DEAR HUSBAND,

dont think that i am running away, i will always be with you only, i am born to torchure you, i am born to irritate so than how can i run away without irrtating and torchuring you so dont be thinking that i will run away i already warned you before marrying me i said you i am a crazy peice but you did not listen so now you should bare my tantrums life long.

By the by why this letter you will be thinking and why shreya is their also you will be thinking.

On my birthday you gave me surprises but you made me think alot and made me use my brain you know i have never used my brain for CA exam also but you made me use for your gifts.

So you should be punished now i will give you letter you should find where i am.

Okay your first clue is

" I am a movable thing, i have two eyes, i help people reach their destination easily and comfortably."

KARTHIK : car

I went near the car parking and saw a letter their with a rose.

I smiled and opened the letter and read it.

" I am place where people can  cook"

KARTHIK :. kitchen

I went to kitchen and saw the letter with a glass of milk, i drank the milk and started reading the letter.

" this place is full of green with a swing in middle and a pool beside"

KARTHIK : garden.

I went to garden and saw the letter in the swing with a chocolate basket.

I started reading the letter

" i am in the same place where you got your first letter "

KARTHIK : bed room, i am going to kill her today already i am tired because of so many rituals from past one week and this girl is also not letting me in peace.

I went to our room and saw her sitting in bed with a veil on her face i closed the door and sat beside her and opened her veil and saw her who is looking at me with nervous, i smiled now its time for my prank.

I slowly took the rose and traced the rose from her forehead till her toes making her hell nervous when she was about to open her mouth i sealed my lips with her making her shut completely today i am dominating her she is slowly responding me i kissed her upper lips and bited her lower lips making her moan i kissed her hardly and stopped after 10 mintues she was breathing heavily she is looking like a angel in saree i really cant control myself but i dont sex i want to make love to her so only i am stopping myself but now i am going to tease her.

She was about to open her mouth i pecked her lips and started kissing her jawlines and traced kisses from her jawline to her neck making her moan my name loudly, i opened her jewellery from her neck and sucked her neck and removed her earing and bited her ears and removed her bangles and started kissing her hands i traced kisses fron her shoulder to her pong finger she did not say anything.

I took her lips in mine once again and kissed her like their is no tomorrow after 5 mintues i broke and kissed her forehead and layed on my side, she looked at me with shocked eyes i chuckled seeing her expression.

KARTHIK : what

I asked her who was looking at me and said

PRIYA : why you stopped.

I smiled and hugged her and said

KARTHIK : oh hello i am not a sadist okay i know you are not ready even i am not ready priya, the before things which i did is a prank, i thought you will stop me but you didnot so only i stopped myself, i dont wont to have sex priya i want to make love to you.
So lets take the things slowly.

I completed tears rolled from her eyes and i asked.

KARTHIK : chennai does not have stocks of water but i dont know how you always have stock of water in your eyes.

I think if you girls cry and fill the buckets with water than chennai will not have problem for water.

I wiped her tears and said

KARTHIK : lets change the dress we cant sleep in this dress.

She nodded i said first i will go so i went to washroom.

PRIYA POV :

oh my god he is such a gentleman he can understand everything about me.

He went to washroom to change but he started shouting and came out running i asked him.

PRIYA : what why are you running

KARTHIK : priya cockroach save me ah... Mummy daddy cockroach please save me god.

Than only i looked cockroach was near the washroom but it was not moving why i went near it and karthik started shouting

KARTHIK : ah priya dont go near that ah mummy daddy save me

I could not handle so i shouted

PRIYA : shut up karthik let me see

I said and karthik started shouting again  and i again shouted

PRIYA : enough now stop and finger on your lips if you say one more word i will throw you out of our room.

He nodded and his finger were on his lips he was looking cute i smiled went near it and it was a dummy cockroach.

Idiot for this he was shouting i took it in my hands and showed him and said.

PRIYA : its dummy karthik.

But his reply stunned me

KARTHIK : whatever it is just throw it out.

I sighed and throwed it and bursted into laughter.

Soon we changed and i slept in his arms hugging him tightly.

He was looking cute when he saw a cockroach in this room god what will i do with him but i am really falling for him more by his innocence and by his understanding nature.

I soon drifted into sleep.

Thats all for today hope you all enjoyed this part, thank you all for your votes and comments for previous part.

Please do vote and comment for this part

If their is any mustakes sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.2K 44
( SOFT ROMANCE ) This story is a slow burn with full on chemistry 😉 Enjoy 💕 • ATTENTION READER'S ..... This story contains a really too cute scen...
2.9M 124K 58
Ranked #1 in the category "Indian" on 19 May 2018 as well as on 1 Feb 2019! Ranked #1 in the category "Romcom" on 6 Feb 2019 and on 11 March 2019! Ra...
13.3K 1K 22
A Short Story ❤️✨ She HATES commitment but fell in LOVE with a committed person. He HATES drama but fell in LOVE with a drama queen. Karthik, a Physi...
155K 7.9K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...