Cheater | Taelice โœ“

By filmfiction

"Him?" "Yeah." "You already knew that he's taken." Her small face wasn't cute at all when she started to smir... More

Cheater
One
Two
Four

Three

698 52 14
By filmfiction

T H R E E
━━━━━

Taehyung's half lid eyes opened up to see a woman who he just had an amazing night with in front of him, clearly didn't regret it at all if asking him.

He then, ruffled his morning-like hair, making it looks more soft and fluffy even if it was sticking up in random directions and lazily gained his steps near her back. Both of his hands shoved in between her arms, locking both of it together when it reached to the front of her stomach and resting his chin on top of her bare shoulder.

She had nothing to cover her naked form beside from one thickly towel. It wasn't her habit to put this on in the early morning. Normally, she would prefer her favorite sleeky wardrobe while doing her makeup.

It was her special day, wasn't it? So, why not care about this little detail?

Who knows that they might lose with each other's touch and did it again. He can easily slide it off with just one hand if he was impatient.

Taehyung's deep gaze stared up into her beautiful small face through the reflection of the mirror, following her every each gentle movements. He was stunned by her skill as his eyes continued staring at the tip of her fingers which were lightly tapping on her bottom thick lip to make her rosy lipstick color looks nice and neatly cover.

He still can't believe that, this lip of hers confessed love and kissed him first. This really did make him proud of.

However, on the other hand, Lalisa blinked her long lash eyes once before confusingly stared back at him when she spotted his dimples visible on each side of his cheeks. His infamous boxy smile was shown as she felt his embrace tightened around her waist while doing so.

Not forgetting about her last touch after putting on her lipstick, she pressed her lip together in quick seconds and smiled when she was satisfied with its feminine appearance.

"Quite smiling."

She stated. Hands grasping her brand beauty products and putting it back to its first place.

"Did you just tell yourself because I'm sure, I am not the only one who did it here."

He huskily said to her. Playfulness was hinting in his voice as his eyes won't leave hers. He was enjoying her makeup tutorial show but sadly, it already came into an end. He wishes, he could wake up sooner so, he will see something more interesting than that. Like, her, in her soaking wet form while showering. He will gladly join her if he had a chance.

"Is that so?" Giggling softly, the brunette's right hand made its way to cupped on his locked-hands, giving it a little rub. "Maybe I couldn't hold it back when I saw those little dimples of yours."

Her hands which were clapping on his, squeezed it lovingly as her mind floated to the edge of her imagination; It wasn't her good one anyway.

She's been creating plans since the moment she woke up and had pain in between her lower part. The soreness just told her that it wasn't a dream anymore. It was real.

"You love that, don't you?" His chin slowly moved on her shoulder sensually, mouth leaned near her ear and seductively whispered.

Her concentration state was cut off as she just stood there, heart fluttering.

As his roommate for three years, she's never seen this side of him before nor properly has a flirtatious convo beside from greeting and fighting with useless things.

Kim Taehyung, as the titled of her crush; after the moment when they first met, was now acting all different and annoyingly handsome toward her.

He used to give zero fuck with girls; not that she counted off. She was one in his hatred circle among the other hoes. But looks like god did have mercy on her. She became his roommate without trying.

She called it, fate.

Fate brought him to her.

Everything happens when it's supposed to.

These are what she always told herself.

After quitting her push-pull game, she finally can have him.

He's finally hers.

And hers only.

"Taehyung..." she briefly called her man's name. Wanting him to did it to her only when she heard his low hum in response. It was a beautiful slow melody to her.

"What are we going to do next?" Her question soothed him with gentleness.

He gave her his slow side glance onto the mirror, mouth didn't leave her blushing red ear as it parted and ready to bite her at anytime soon.

Red is an intense color. It determines as love. But what if he made it turns into purple? This sensitive spot was the only source that he let alone and chose to enjoyed roaming the other parts of her body last night. The love-bites were marked on her skin countlessly that he couldn't even remember where were it. Also, purple is his favorite color.

"I'm down with your ideas, Lalice. Tell me what you want me to do." He was lost. He nonchalantly answered her without second thoughts.

The said girl hesitatingly looked straight to his face for a second, trying her best to not feel any slight guilt from what they did.

"Really? You won't protest even if I asked you to choose me over your girlfriend?" She tested him. She wondered what will he say next after this. "I hate to say this but... you have to choose one between us two."

She lifted her two slender fingers up above her chest, motioned him to look at it as she wanted to add some more words.

This is gonna be so interesting, she thought.

"Pick me..." grinning to herself, her other hand slowly tugged her middle finger down to her close palm, leaving only her index finger up pointing to the ceiling alone all by itself.

Alone. Yes. That's what she thought about her position inside his heart.

But who is she to decide?

She got one more contestant to get rid off with this final cliff. And she's making sure that it wasn't her who failed out of this game.

"....or pick her." She then, slammed her hand down on the counter, pissing looks was visible on her face as the thought of that girl.

But not wanting to show how bichish she looks to him, she quickly wiped off her expression and pulled herself together.

Oh how bad she was, he doesn't know about that. Yet.

Taehyung was in a mid of speechless and panic for a second after figuring out what Lisa just said. Right. He shouldn't careless with such things. His decision could lead to an unexpected situation in the future if he continues acting like this.

He can't just listen to Lisa's perspective. He needs Irene's, too. Both were precious to him and he has to knock himself out off his selfishness.

The guy then, took a long stressful sigh. He knew this time would come and bite his ass after the moment he decided to let himself fall into her.

He, himself, also stuck with his decision.

How is he gonna do when he loves both of the girls equally.

"Look baby." The guy turned Lisa's body to face him, never dared to frown his brows in front of her even though his brain wasn't having it all and tried to give off his calmest eyes toward her.

It was big and round, shining bright like he was seeing the pin-points of light which are stars and beautiful constellations.

"I'm taking my words back... I can't." He softly replied to his dear love while his thumbs lightly grazing her forearms which he were grabbing on it. "I can't decide for now because she was my first love and you... you are the one who show me what love is."

He smiled after finishing his sentences.

"But don't worry. Two-timing wasn't my thing so, at the end of the day, I still have to choose someone and continue loving her." He gestured her to trust him with his words as it really did come out from his heart.

"I will make sure that no one is gonna get hurt after this."

There. He said it.

No one is gonna get hurt? Say it again without crying.

Because there was more to come and Lisa doesn't want him to predict anything.

"Whatever you choose Tae, I hope it was a rightful choice for the three of us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
787K 17.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
835K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
145K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...