Four

[ a very long chapter with 2K+ words.]
Enjoy !

FOUR
━━━━━

"Now that you lost your v card, don't you feel regret— no, let's just ask, will your family accept and happily welcome one little new creature, sista?"

Park Chaeyoung, pushing her body to aside to make rooms for the other colleagues that were trailing behind them on the sidewalk before turning her head to stare down at her friend's small and skinny stomach.

Her eyes was betting and carefully observing Lisa's movements, wondering if she can properly walk straight with her high heels without whining or cursing about how much her womanhood hurt so bad after spending her night with someone's man.

Yes. She still can't move on nor that she was siding with the blonde.

This act has gone too far to the point that she feels disgusted. It led Chaeyoung to impatiently waited in front of the school's gate for Lisa to show up and fired her out with curiosity.

"No, Rosie. I aren't getting no young developing in my uterus so, no one, literally no single soul will ever hear this news from me." The-no-longer-to-be-virgin-girl blurted out tonelessly under her short breath, competing with wind that keeps on kissing up their skin, aiming for no direction or any particular person since it was in the mid of autumn and leaves continues to fall off onto the ground continually.

Chaeyoung kept up with her long steps to matchup with Lisa fast one as her hand naturally made its way to brushing off the dead leaves that fell and landed on top of Lisa's neatly curled hair, earning a briefly thanks you from the latter.

"Why so?" Asked from the curious girl.

"Do I seriously have to answer that?" Lisa frowned her perfect dark brows, lip curved annoyingly while looking at Chaeyoung. She blows her breath heavily after receiving the girl nodded her head aggressively fast.

She paused for a moment but then decided to answer her, tone above the dark. "He pulled out on time, okay?"

She heard Chaeyoung loudly gasped beside her.

"Even if we was lost and controlled by lust, somehow we managed to did it without making any mistakes. One of us didn't get drunk and we was in our right minds, Rosie." said Lisa with motionless remarks, still calling her friend with one of her favorite nickname.

"Right minds, you said." The red head scoffed, ignoring the 19+ rated in Lisa's statement about pulling things out or whatever she meant by that.

Her face scrunched up as she tries to erase off her imagination quickly to secure her innocence ass. Yes. Her cherry is yet to pop off.

"Tell me how can you still say that when your not-yet-to-be-called soulmate has his girlfriend waiting at another unit to meet him during the time you guys eating up each other's faces." Chaeyoung may bring some points by doing her explanation to her friend as a tiny part of Lisa's body took the sentence to her heart and started to debate if it was something to worried about or not.

Chae continues her speech when her friend didn't bid a reply. "Or maybe she thought he was just sleeping since he can't let himself dragged to see her face." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes to the back of her head but her expression was in a big mix of concern toward the victim.

That's how she named Lisa because in this case, she thinks men were always wronged when it comes to love triangle.

Will god bless her kind soul.