To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

Av Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... Mer

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Twenty Four

12K 439 245
Av Carnameo

[ 1 Week, and 5 days until the Sports Festival (12 more days)]

Your legs swung aimlessly, hands placed flat against the ground as you stretched your legs out eagerly. Your eyes gazed down at the water just meters away from your feet, meeting your reflection.

You were back in USJ, and this time with the next door class, 1-B. Supposedly, as they have yet made their arrival. You sat, absentmindedly, humming and nodding left and right to a tune stuck in your head. All Might standing gloriously, dressed preparedly in his hero suit, looked at his wrist-watch.

"They should be here any minute!" All Might proclaimed as you peered behind to stare at the proud hero for a minute. "Let's guide these maggots well for this class, shall we young (last)!" He boisterously encouraged, a heroic laugh rising from his guts as he stared up as if he was posing for the newspaper.

A small silence enveloped, as you didn't answer, only blankly gazing at the pro-hero. All Might felt the seeming dribble of sweat go down his forehead, not turning his gaze to your silence.

"...Okay."

You responded dryly, giving a small nod in acknowledgment, as you turned your gaze away to indulge your fantasies once more.

Another silence followed. A rather awkward silence for the pro-hero, who turned his neck to your form awkwardly. You were to lose in your own world to notice right away, still gazing off into space, as the hero uncomfortably cleared his throat.

Noticing that, you hesitantly patted the space beside you, earning the hero's attention. "Do you want to sit down, All Might? Maybe go to your other form before they arrive?"

"It's fine Young (last)!" He boisterous yelled, amped up you continued the conversation, as his hero's voice prodded loudly. He then looked around warily, going closer as he leaned down to whisper in a dainty way, causing you to strain your ears with a blank blink, "It's too risky for me to go to my other form, so it's better if I wait like this." He covered his mouth in his hush words, even though there was no one in the vicinity.

You gave him an odd look, before your eyes strained in different directions, as if there was a spy, before you told the hero reassuringly, "All Might-sensei, It's just for a while. We don't even know if they're going to be here soon. Besides, it'll be a hassle for you to suddenly change to your original form, or leave the class early."

All Might seemed to contemplate for a moment, as you spoke politely, but convincingly. He steamed, his form puffed down to the smaller version of himself, as he spat a few specks of blood with a loud cough. His hero suit sagged his body down, as he unconsciously went to wipe off the blood with his hand.

"Here." Your voice stopped him, as he craned his neck up to see you dangling a pack of tissues his way. Not sure where you got that, it was probably the duffel bag you brought again.

"Ah-Thank you." Taking it out of your hand, he plopped down next to you.

It was strangely nice to sit by the flood zone, reminding you a lot of a lake instead. All Might heaved a small sigh after he was relieved from his 'hero duty', watching your quiet form in curiosity, and growing worry.

"...You seem pretty occupied there." You're not the most outrageous loud student in the class, but you weren't usually this dim. He tilted his head down to get a better look at your distant stare, as void eyes ogled your reflection.

You must be still troubled by the events happening. He wasn't sure how much it's weighing you down, but he knew it was much more than he expects.

All Might was a hero by foremost. But he wasn't actually sure how to acquaint himself to troubled students such as yourself. But it is his job as a hero-No, a teacher! To be able to ready young heroes for the future they will endure.

He continued, "If there's anything in your mind-anything at all. You can talk to me, young (last)." He placed a fatherly hand on to your shoulder. Saying it quietly, patting that specific shoulder from time to time.

Your preoccupied stare deterred as you move your attention to the hero, who looked expectantly your way, perking up as the cresses in his forehead raised patiently.

"Huh? Sorry Sensei, did you say something?" You gazed curiously, your face returning to a neutral stare as if you weren't feeling down at all. You frown at the weird display of the hero.

All Might bewildered-look sent you spiraling in deeper confusion, as suddenly All Might stutter in confusion. "Y-You...You're not upset...?"

You gaze equally bewildered, "...Yes, why wouldn't I be?" You questioned back, as All Might move erratically in strange movements.

"Because you were looking upset." He countered as you drew back at his accusation, pausing as you wondered briefly what the hero was saying.

"Oh!" You rubbed the back of your head apologetically, feeling a bit embarrassed all of a sudden. "I'm not upset All Might-sensei; I was just thinking about something."

"Ah-I see." He replied, feeling a bit humiliated, tried to diffuse the previous embarrassment, as he sat a bit forward, asking curiously, his mouth in a thin line. "So what were you thinking about?"

"Well..." You paused, as the hero stared expectantly. "I think it's kind of weird how Machamp is so much like Shoji-kun..." You continued after you blinked to your reflection in thought.

"I see...huh?" All Might couldn't stop himself before suddenly, you peered at him with more excitement, a sudden thought crossing your mind.

"I once insulted Bakugo by calling him a Mankey, He didn't like it very much even though he didn't know what a Mankey was." You added as you all of a sudden began rambling. "Not only that, I'm starting to think all of my classmates reminds me of Pokémon; like how Ochaco-chan can somehow work as a Jigglypuff, or an Espurr, I mean she's cute as one! And Tsuyu-chan is rather obvious but-."

You rambled on, as All Might stared puzzled, barely able to understand what you're talking about. Animatedly, you begin giggling once the image clear in your head, "I wonder if I'll find more people looking alike to Pokémon." You were now appearing much more lively, causing the hero to smile.

Your laugh made All Might huff a small chuckle, as he said, "It's good you aren't feeling down. I was worried you were still feeling upset about the exposition of the Pokémon."

"It's still in the back of my head, but I'm feeling alright." You commented to his worry, as All Might question again.

"How about the list? Have you already sent it in?"

"I'm pretty much done with it." You replied, pressing your lips in self-assurance as you stared head-on at the hero. "I brainstormed the whole night, and I'm sure I chose the right ones." You gave him your own award-winning grin, feeling a bit prideful, "I just have to send it."

"Hmm, that's good." All Might compliment, a smile appeared on his face. He seemed rather contented with your answer, as another silence entered, a relaxer one at the least before you voice a bit quietly.

"Hey, All Might-sensei...." The hero perked, as you were staring at your reflection, your almost vacant expression greeting yours, as you glanced towards the hero.

"Yes?"

"I'm-," You paused, before answering determinately with a small nod, "I'm going to do my best at the Sports Festival."

Seeing you so determinant was quite the spectacle compared to your lax expression. As All Might's own expression appeared triumphant at your own words Before he could say anything to your announcement, a sudden cheer from Thirteen was heard, as the entrance door was opened eagerly. All Might look like a deer-caught-on-headlights. "They're here!"

"Quick, change form All Might." You hastily replied, as the hero did exactly that, puffing out in smoke, as the hero, who took up much more space beside you, stood up with no hesitation. He gestured for you to follow along, the smile attached to his face gleaming.

"Come along, Let's get started!" You nod, as the man walked away, about to greet the students. You picked yourself slowly, standing still by the pool of water for a moment. You could see Thirteen and Vlad King with the rest of class 1-B, the astronaut showing off the joint to the awing group.

A splatter of water splashed your face, catching you off guard as you took a step back, wiping your face with a spat. You heard the sound of water splashing, as you peered down at the small lake curiously.

There wasn't anything.

You investigate more, eyeing around with narrowed eyes, but you still couldn't see anything. You stood there, a bit wet, as you hummed in puzzlement. Actually, there was something hidden beneath the waters, a blurry image, as you squinted, getting closer.

"Young (last)! We're about to start!" The hero bellowed behind you. You didn't turn your head for a moment, focus on the suspicious image, staying completely still. Scanning the lake one last time, you called out hesitantly.

"Coming, All Might-sensei!" You turned around, about to jog towards the waiting hero. You heard a cry behind you, sounding like a high-pitched noise of a sea animal. You stopped short for one second again, your eyes widening in surprise at the noise, as you peered back again. Nothing once again. This time you continued your way towards the group.

An interested smile grew on to your face. That cry didn't sound like any animal you heard of.

That was definitely a Pokémon.

~•~•~

Kendo perked up, her ponytail swaying by the movement, as she caught eye of your jogging form. Her eyes lit as she raised her hand, hollering a bit, with a smile.

"Hey, there you are!"

This got the others attention, as you jogged closer towards them. "Hi." You gave a small smile of your own, nodding everyone's way as the class greeted your friendlily. Although you only came during their Quirk assessment test, they were already acquainted well with you.

"(last)-san, I'm most humbled to see you again." Ibara, the vine quirked girl, bowed your way, while you bowed back instinctively in slight confusion. The others greeting you their own individual ways.

"Are you okay? That villain attack was probably something huh?" Juzo, one of the participants that got recommended questioned, picking the side of his face, where his mouth stretched. The others agreed worriedly.

"I'm okay." You waved your hands with a closed-eye smile, "I won't deny it was a bit nerve-wracking." You added, rubbing the back of your head. The teachers were still conversing to each other, as Kendo mouth twisted in sort of frown.

"Of course it was. You were suddenly attacked by villains during a class of all things." Kendo brows knitted, as she placed both of her hands on her hips, staring at you unsurely. "I honestly would be nerve-wrecked myself, you sure you're okay?"

You shook off her worries, waving it off. "It-,"

"But I hope that didn't make you ego bloat up."

You blinked in surprise, about to chat to the kind ginger when a voice spoke up, causing everyone to quiet down. You peered to the perpetrator, seeing Monoma crossing his arm, with a sly eat-shitting-grin plastered on to his face.

Kendo narrowed her eyes, "Hey, there's no need to say that."

You felt yourself go stiff at the sudden tension. There was suddenly a seemingly invisible barrier between you and the class, after Monoma's words. Monoma hadn't changed much from what you remembered, except he was dressed in his odd hero suit, that was legitimately a sort of fancy suit. To dumb it down, he reminded you of a magician.

"I heard from Tetsutetsu about one of you 1-A's." The blond ignored Kendo, his hands put out in a gesture. You blinked in surprise, deflating a bit at the sentence for you knew exactly what he was going to say. "Some classmate of yours was being a little too cocky don't you think? Perhaps everyone in class 1-A is the same."

Monoma seems self-assured, shutting his eyes with a mock smile. You grew more uncomfortable, the class kind of just listening in unsurely. You added hesitantly, holding up your pointer finger as if to cut into the conversation.

"Ah-well Bakugo-kun is kind of-,"

"I'm not quite interested in your excuses."

You drew back, eyes wavering. Monoma was about to stride off, tucking his hands into the pockets of his suit. Once he was close by, he peered at you with a smile, that would've probably been quite charming, if it weren't for the obvious distaste in his gaze.

"Class 1-B is going to take the spotlight this sports festival, make no mistake about that."

He walked off right after, as some of the others followed suit. The others probably hearing Bakugo's proud declaration, agreeing partially to the condescending male.

"Seriously, there's no need to stereotype..." Kendo looked annoyed, as she mumbled a bit angered. She was meditating if she should call out towards the haughty student, or if she should comfort you. Probably you because you got completely silent.

"Sorry (last)-chan! Monoma's a bit odd in the head." She gave a shut-eye smile, though you could see the stress lines appearing. "I apologize in advance for him."

You blinked out of your stupor, as you smiled back at Kendo, "It's okay. If you're apologizing, I should probably apologize on behalf of my classmate. Hope he didn't offend anyone." You nodded her way, talking specifically about Bakugo, who seemed to be the one holding the outrage wave. With another pause, you quickly added, "...too much."

"Nah, in fact, I think he encouraged the class to do their best." She said with an uplifting smile, as you hummed. Now that she mentioned that, Bakugo probably did.

In his own presumptuous way.

"I guess you're right." You spoke with ease, your tense shoulders relaxing. "Oh yeah, I heard you were voted as Class President, congrats." You appointed to Kendo, who was shyly waving her hands to wave it off, but the proud grin was evident. You commented right after as you took it in consideration, "It suits you well."

"You think?" She questioned back, embarrassedly reaching to rub her neck.

"Yes, you're the only one willing to give Monoma a hit on his head." You joked as Kendo placed her hands on her hips again, her eyes staring ahead readily with a huff.

"Well, someone has too." She replied, as the both of you paused, yours with a small grin, and hers with a smirk, before the both of you simultaneously giggled. In the midst of your laughter, Tetsutetsu peered next to the both of you.

"Oi, what's so funny?" He questioned, his robust voice bursting in the conversation as he peered like a child left out on their parent's conversation.

"It's nothing, Tetsutetsu-kun." The class B president replied with a wave.

The steel-quirked student only scratched his head in confusion, before he appointed his gaze at you. "Oh (last)-san!" He was rather loud, as he spoke as you replied to his greeting with a smile.

"Hi Tetsutetsu-san, sorry about yesterday." You added with a tilt of your head, as the male frowned, clenching his fists at the memory.

"You shouldn't need to apologize (last)-san! That cocky guy seriously pissed me off!" The hothead added, his arm steeling out of nowhere, probably due to anger. "I'll definitely put him in place at the sports festival."

"Ah, I see. Well-good luck." With shut eyes, you responded, almost swimming in uncertainty.

Now that you got to know Tetsutetsu, you noticed his personality actually differed from Kirishima. Though there's no denying that they were somehow similar, you could somehow feel a difference between the two.

'Maybe they're alike because they were born on the same date...' You mused, when all of a sudden he placed both of his hands on to your shoulders, causing to jump involuntarily.

"I'm going to show him!" The intensity in his eyes made your stare back awkwardly. He slightly shook you much to your chagrin, as a certain poke ball fell from your duffel bag.

"Right..."

"You better do your best to (last)-san!" If he wasn't shaking you so much you'd be sure he was trying to encourage you.

"O-Okay."

"I think that's enough, Tetsutetsu-kun!" Kendo butt in, pulling you by your elbow, as the steel-quirked blinked in confusion.

"Oh sorry!" He quickly apologizes, before he was about to jog off. "I'm going ahead first!" He disappeared right then and there, as you stared at his back. The very image of a boy with conviction, and well, idiocy.

"...Tetsutetsu-san is very determined isn't he?" You added, more like stated with a matter-a-fact tone, causing Kendo to give her apologetic smile once more, after a small laugh. You added after, "But I guess that's what makes him, him. Tetsutetsu-san is kind of cool in his own way." You compliment with a shrug.

"Oh?" Kendo seemed a bit amused, the corner of her lips lifted, "(last)-chan, are you already gaining a crush?"

"Huh-wha-no!" You waved around in embarrassment, the tips of your ears turning red as Kendo didn't comment after, only smiling slightly. You were acting frantic, of course, you didn't have feelings for Tetsutetsu, you don't even know him that much for Pete sake!

"It's fine, it's fine." Kendo waved her hand at your denial, before quickly changing the conversation. Her hair blocking her face a bit, as she moves it away silently. "Say, I Heard-I guess everyone's heard about it, but the creatures." She stared at you curiously, "Were they the same as..."

Her eyes that were staring at your own, had suddenly drifted to your side. Or at least, a corner of your head in incredulity, her eyes going wide with her mouth clamp shut. You blinked, before following her gaze to your side to be faced with a certain monkey that was chewing on a banana comfortably, it's hand-like tail swaying naturally.

"Oh, Aipom." You called out, as the Pokémon chewing drifted its gaze to you mid-chew. You glanced back at Kendo, almost not understanding why she looked so baffled. Until you realized, doing a double-take.

"Hey, how'd you get out of your ball!?" You whipped your head back to the monkey on your shoulders, after it handed you the leftover banana peel, moving around from one shoulder to another. "And where did you get this banana?" you stared at the peel disgruntled.

"So I did saw them." She said in a matter-fact-tone, gawking at the creature that was enjoying its time outside. Aipom had its wide grin, cheekily climbing your head from time to time, messing up your hair. Her eyes then met yours, "You were really with them that time."

"Ah-yeah." You responded, picking up the creature, settling the monkey in front of you like a doll, as Aipom pouted. "It actually had a lot to do with my quirk, that's why I have them with me."

She marveled at the creature, as the creature tried heavily to get out of your grasp, "I actually never thought I'd get to see one so soon." She continued eyeing the creature, as Aipom blinked blankly to her curious stare.

"Do you want to hold him?" You were already moving the creature to her arm.

She looked slightly unsure, "Is it...safe?" you gently placed it on her arm, the monkey quickly walking on her curiously. She tensed a bit, as you assured.

"He's actually very friendly to people, maybe a little much, but he wouldn't hurt without reason." You pointed out, the creature moving to her other arm, as she lifted it. She seemed entirely amused, by the creature, as it coils it hand-like tail around her arm before it swings around.

She laughed, as the monkey swung to your shoulders abruptly, making itself comfortable once again. "He's incredible." She said, as her eyes drifted to the monkey's tail. "So that must be its quirk?"

"I guess in a way." You replied. Kendo appeared interested in something and activated her own quirk. Her right arm enlarged, as the monkey yelped, trying it's best to hide behind your head.

"In a way, kinda like me." She commented, as she brought out her hand closer, her palm facing the ceiling, as you held her hand. It was incredibly large, as Aipom curiously crawled its way to her hand. "Except I don't have a tail." She chuckled.

The monkey marveled at the large hand, probably never seeing someone's hand enlarged like that. Then again, you hadn't either. Aipom moved around curiously, causing you to chuckle, as Kendo did the same.

You were abruptly called by the teachers, who were going to start the class. With that, you picked up the fallen Pokeball, as you gestured the monkey to come back inside. With small resistance, it went inside, as you and Kendo jogged your way to the rest of the class.

"Y'know (last)-chan." You gazed at the ginger, who was striding ahead, her gaze fixated to the front, as she glanced back at you, "Although I don't agree in Monoma-kun's way in saying it, I'm also going to do my best there. So, I won't lose."

You were struck blank, as her determined smile shone. You found yourself smiling back, as you nodded back with an 'Mm' of agreement.

~•~•~

[1 week and 2 days until the Sports Festival (9 more days)]

During one particular break time, you were clutching both of the forms in your hand as you amble your way around the school. You were currently searching for the development studio, hoping to turn in the form. After that, you'd make a quick visit to the teacher's office to hand in the hero costume design.

'good thing I asked Aizawa-sensei if I could postpone the costume design...' You muttered to yourself, as you walked around with clouds in your mind. Rereading the decision once more, you heaved a breath in.

There's no turning back now.

You finally looked up from the papers, hoping to find your destination. Only, you weren't quite sure where you were.

You scanned the area with the blankest look you could muster. You do not recognize this part of the school, nor did you see anyone that looks remotely anyone you knew. Sometimes, you forget how extremely large the campus is, and you decided from here on out, that you were going to investigate in the future to prevent this embarrassment from happening.

You stood by the wall, like a wallflower in a party, unsurely glancing in different directions. There were a few people who stared at you oddly, probably not quite recognizing you as well, as they ignored you to get to their class.

Pressing your lips in frustration, you clutched the papers to your chest. Maybe if you squint hard enough, you'd find someone that could lend some direction to you, a ditz first year.

With your back against the wall, your gaze followed the few students passing by. In the midst of your silent self-berating, you hardly felt or noticed the person that was a few feet away. That is when you began feeling this immense burning gaze burning through you, as you unconsciously glance at the perpetrator with curiosity laced in your expression.

It was a boy or a man. Probably a year or two older than you. He stared at you with intense eyes, his hands stuffed into his school pants, with his back against the wall like you. You were surprised you didn't notice him before since he was practically next to you. He stood hunched, his black-hair styled wildly. It wasn't as intense Midoriya's or Bakugo's curls or spikes, but it was somewhat similar. Peeking through his hair, you noticed the pointed ears he held.

You flinched a bit when your eyes met, as you quickly averted your eyes after. You rubbed the side of your arms as if there was a sudden draft. You seem to meet a lot of people with harsh glares, makes you wonder if you were going to get used to them at some point.

Since he seemed to be the only person there, you asked him after a stunned silence. "Um..." You voiced unsurely, you glance back at the male who was gazing at his shoes, and moving very small steps in the other direction. You almost heard the small hitch he breathed out, as he pulled his head up with the same stare, his frown catching your attention.

"Y-Yeah...?" You were surprised by the hesitation and the way his lips were beginning to tremble as he says. He said it in a low, brittle voice, as he tried to sustain eye-contact with you. If you were anywhere hoping to disappear into the wall, this boy seemed to press himself harder into the wall, as if it was going to cave in just like that.

You blinked, slowly beginning to catch on his odd action. You lifted a smile, politely asking him, "Do you know where I can get to the Department Studio from here?"

He voiced, "It's..." He mumbled the last few words, as you pressed your lips. He began to shiver, shaking from his boots, as he once again avoided to meet your gaze.

...Should you stop bothering this poor guy and look for another way yourself?

It was tempting to do, and from the looks of it, he didn't appear to be able to say anything more as you nodded, as if you heard, and backtracked. "A-Ah, Okay. Thank you very much."

You attempted to go off, leaving the shy boy alone.

"Wait." You halted as you barely took a step, you glanced back at the call to find the same guy, eyes once again moving to his shoes. He pointed his thumb in the other direction, "It's this way..."

Still quietly, yet this time audibly, he spoke. You thanked him once again. He offered his own grimace of one, as you passed him once again to the other direction. Walking briskly, as your brows furrowed when the direction got split off.

Now to where? You glanced back hesitantly, finding he was still staring at you. You looked away once again, taking a step forward base on assumption, as the male from before still watched you with a hesitant stare.

"I can..." The quiet senior voiced, though the hesitation was clear. You glanced back at him, causing him to clamp up once again. He stared up once again, gathering up enough courage to say, "I'll lea-,"

"Hey, Hey, Amajiki! What are you doing over here?"

Cutting through the conversation with a knife, someone poked her head out of a classroom, opening it abruptly. She stared at the quiet male to the left, tilting her head bubbly.

She had long hair that draped her back. The color you don't see often, bright and pretty, like a mix of sapphire and the sky. She blinked at the trembling male, her eyes bearing the same color. She glances in your direction, noticing how Amajiki initially was looking at that direction.

You never saw someone's eyes light up this bright, as she almost awed. She bounced out happily. "Oh, are you lost? Are you a first year? Do you need help?" She asked upbeat, as she got closer, leaning close to you with a friendly smile.

"Ah-kinda. I'm looking for the-," You told the girl rather easily, hoping to just get to your destination. But she was quick to cut in, tilting her head to the left.

"Oh, you are?! Do you get lost often? Daydreaming a lot?" She continued to probe. If she didn't sound as cherry as she did, you'd assume she was insulting you, low-key. You gaze at the girl astounded. Now that you got a good look, she looked to also be a senior, though you weren't too sure.

Ah-so you must have stumbled to either the second year or third year hall, no wonder you didn't recognize anyone.

"Sometimes." You answered truthfully, shying away a bit. In her excited jitters, she began bouncing in her steps, as she started with a close-eyed smile. "I hadn't got a chance to meet any of our first-years yet! What-,"

"Hado." The male from before spoke up surprisingly. But he was staring at the wall, his head down. The girl and you glanced at the male, who was speaking up much better, either due to this pretty female senior company or because he was facing the wall. "She wants to get to the Department Studio."

The girl seemed to perk, as she whipped her head back to you. "Oh Department studios? It's that direction!" She pointed over, before she continued, "Come, come, I'll lead you there!" She didn't leave any room to argue, as she walked ahead.

You followed, "O-Oh, thank you, senpai." You nodded respectfully to the female, in turn to the male who hasn't glance at your general direction. But he surprisingly was following, you thought he would be off his merry way.

"No worries!" Hado cheered, she walked with her hands behind her back, as she leered over at you, "I'm Hado Nejire, and that brooding guy over there is Amajiki Tamaki." She pointed at the culprit, as she cupped her hand as if she was whispering.

"I'm (last) (name)..." You introduced, eyes darting to both of the seniors, "I'm in Class 1-A."

"Ooh, you're in the heroic department? I thought you were a support student!" She excitedly began, absorbed, her head nodding from one side to the other, "How's it like for you (last)-chan? Tiring?" She's a very upbeat senior, that could either be probably a bit annoying, yet in odds way, endearing. Amajiki was simply listening from his spot behind the two of you.

You were two moves late to say, as she suddenly leaned closer once more, analyzing your face, "Uwaa~ You're really pretty (last)-chan, you shouldn't get lost too often!" She added, she then gave another closed-eye smile, "Who knows what'll happen to you like that!" She said with a grin.

"But you're prettier..." You argued back softly, not intentionally, as she only smiled back.

"Hmm-I still think you're prettier!" She cheered, as she grinned. You felt embarrassed, as she went to walk ahead. You were close to the unsuspecting male now, who was still leering at you secretly.

"Is there something wrong, Amajiki-senpai?" You questioned the senior, who's face darted to another wall.

"It's nothing..." He affirmed as he seems to withdraw himself even more. You cast him a dubious stare for a second, as silence surrounded you both. The three of you made your way through the halls of U.A until the perky senior glanced back.

"We're almost there!" Hado senpai called, leading you towards the studio. You arrived in front of the double metal plate doors, that was larger than you thought, with a small sign with the name of the studio. Oh, so this is where it was!

"Thank you for leading me here." You told the two, eyes still on the doors, before meeting theirs. Hado still cheerily smiled, before her eyes open curiously.

"No worries! But why are you going to the department studio? I'm a bit curious." She questioned, her eyes glancing at the sign as well. You saw no harm in explaining it to her, as you voiced.

"I need to send something...it's for the sports festival." You admitted as she awed, appearing enthralled in even more curiosity. Tamaki had kept his head down, unsure what to say.

"Still energetic I see!" A lighthearted chuckled left the male. Well, a different male.

You pause, as a new voice entered your conversation. This seems to be happening a lot, as you peered pass by your shoulders. The duo before you had followed, staring at the man, recognizing him immediately.

You gaped. "Togata-senpai?"

The familiar senior was standing behind you. Mirio didn't seem bothered by your surprised stare, as he greeted you friendly. "Hey, It's been a while! (last)-chan was it?" He reaffirmed as you nodded.

"Eh~Togata and (last)-chan? Did you meet before? From when?" She asked curiously, her eyes darting to you and the senior, as he explained himself quite easily.

"Ah-I met her one time after school!" He spoke, Mirio had moved his arm ecstatically. It reminded you heavily off Iida's trademark, except the engine-quirked male was more robotic with his movements, "She was in one of the training grounds, and on the first day too!" He boasted.

'Though it wasn't me that was training...' You felt a sudden heat rush to your face, as you spoke without thinking, "You also accidentally flashed me..." Your eyes widen after the words rushed out.

"That's right!" Mirio loudly guffawed, spitting in a chortle, as you felt yourself trying to get the ground to swallow you up for good. Amajiki looked like he was about to follow you anytime.

"Ah-Togata accidentally used his quirk?" Hado elaborated, she didn't seem to be finding any shame in the situation, while you and Amajiki were busing wallowing up in mortification. "So you already know what quirk he has (last)-chan?"

"Yes." You nodded after brushing away the embarrassment, you compliment, "It's a unique quirk, rather amazing."

"Oh, thanks." Mirio grinned, something like out of a comic book, he patted your shoulder kindly.

"I'm sure you do great in past Sports Festivals." You continued without much hesitation. After that statement, there was an awkward pause surrounding the three, as you blinked. The blond looked blank for a second before he lifted a small unbothered look.

"Nope."

"Eh?" You stared in disbelief.

"Togata here doesn't pass the trails that often, did you know?" Hado questioned, as she bounced on her feet. "But I and Amajiki lose as a lot too. Amajiki curls up way to fast when faced in the trails!" She devoted Amajiki and herself.

Amajiki spoke up a bit, more like murmured, "Hado gets too excited when faced, and forgot to strategies well." Hado only cheekily smiled, as the silent male adds for the blond, "And Mirio fumbles with his quirks..."

"Oh..." You uncomfortably said.

"Well, this is our last year at the Sports Festival." Mirio started, a cheerful smile lifted, "We're going to do get that first place this time!" He boasted, holding up a thumbs up. He looked confident in himself, causing you to smile back unconsciously.

"I wanted to say that." Hado pouted, puffing her cheeks out a bit, as Mirio quickly apologized. Amajiki called out right after, still rather quietly, with a nod to the other direction.

"We should head back now." It appeared time is almost up, and classes were about to begin for the seniors.

The cheerful duo agreed as they went to say their goodbyes. Hado quickly told you with a smile, "If you need anything, you can find me (last)-chan!" She waved goodbye, as Mirio gave a firm nod, a hum of agreement leaving him.

"That's right. See you soon." He said as you nodded, thanking them once more.

"Thank you too Amajiki-senpai." You called out to the silent male, as he grunted, this time meeting your eyes, nervously smiling.

"See you..."

With that, the trio left you alone in front of the double doors. You watched as the trio walked away, with their back facing you. You find yourself smiling by yourself. What an odd band of friends.

Focusing back at the task at hand, you entered the Studio. You had never been to the studio, but it looked a lot like a secret hideout you'd see in movies. With gadgets in different areas, gauging from large to small, as you ventured inside.

It was currently bare, as far as you could see. You walked passed the table filled with trinkets, as there was a small portion of an area filled with what you assume was junk. You carelessly traced your hand on a gun, that looked alienated, as you curiously stare at it.

"Hm...What does this do?" You stared, reaching a hand to grab it. You took a good look at it, staring at it with a spacey stare.

"Hmm~I wouldn't do that if I were you unless you want to be paralyzed of course." A deep voice started, sounding cherry in its own odd way. It was a female's voice.

You glanced at your shoulder, as a face came to your vision, wearing goggles that framed her eyes. With bright pink locks framing the girl, and a coy grin on her face.

You got in a staring contest for a minute. The female stranger had no idea of what personal space was, as you gaze at her googled eyes bizarrely, blinking continuously.

"...Hi." You said, blandly. You moved a bit, a late response to the surprising female.

"Nice to meetcha!" She greeted back enthusiastically. She was dressed in a tank-top, wearing gloves.

She suddenly pretended you had never existed, to begin with, as she took the paralyzing gun out of your hand, and placed them back in its original place. She was then fiddling with something, humming silently in thought.

Is she a support student?

You looked around unsurely. Was the teacher not here? The pinkette was now completely invested in her work, as she would stare deeply at the contraption. You hesitantly called out to her, asking.

"Is...Powerloader-sensei here?" You looked around once again, as she spoke up, sounding a bit muffled, eyes still on the machine.

"He's taking a break!" She frowned as she glared at the machinery, mumbling softs, 'I see." Every now and then. You asked again after the vague answer.

"Do you know when he'll be back?" You called out a bit louder, staring down at the papers in hand, fiddling with a lock of your hair, as eyes cast away from the occupied student.

"Most likely an hour from now." She responded, huffing a bit once more. She looked like she was getting a bit annoyed. You weren't too sure if she was mad at the contraption, or you. But it caused you to take a step back, aiming towards the entrance. There was no use for you to loiter around here any longer if the person you were hoping to meet wasn't here.

"Ah-I guess I'll come back later." You said as she didn't make a move to stop you, "Excuse me."

After you whirled around, your gaze automatically stared at the forms. You walked quietly towards the door, as you mumbled quietly. "I'll have to give this form later it seems..."

"Did you say..." A hand was clasped on your shoulders, this time causing you to jump frightened, maybe emitting a small scream.

She made you turn your head to stare hesitantly. The support student had pulled her goggles up, causing you to see her peculiar enticing golden eyes. A wide smile had stretched, as she got even closer to you, a strange aura emitted from the stranger. "A form? For support items?!"

She giddily stared at you, you could only confirm her confirmation with a small hum, still staring at her bewilderedly.

"Well, why didn't you say so!" Thrilled, she locked her arm around your own. You stumbled after her as she looked at you over. She rubbed her chin curiously, wide camera-like eyes blinking you up and down. "Are you in my class? I don't think I saw your face...well not like I recognize anyone at class!" She spoke bluntly with a chortle.

"Um...I'm from Class 1-A." You began, as she made an 'o'.

"The heroics department? Strange to see anyone looking to enter support items?" She loudly emitted, you handed the support item form, the one with the listed pokemon, hesitantly to her.

"Could you hand it in for me...?" She took the paper, as her eyes gaze at the list. She seemed thoroughly invested, as her brows furrowed.

"Hmm-You have strange names for contraptions." You fumbled, 'there not contraptions.' sweat-dropping a bit. She openly to read one curiously before you stopped her in embarrassment. She didn't seem to understand why, but she stopped her probing

"What do they do?" She questioned, peering closely.

"I-It's a secret." You nervously tugged, as she grew keener. It's a bit hard to discuss the pokemon right now, but perhaps you'd tell her in the future. Her eyes traced at the other form in your hand.

"How about that one?" She tilted her head. You brought it up without a word.

"Ah-this is just the form for my hero suit." You explained as she leaned closer to get a better look. She blinked, and without announcement took the paper out of your hand as she peered at it peculiarly.

"How plain! It's so simple!" She announced, more like awed with an interested grin. You stood in the side uncomfortably, as she was looking it over once again.

"...I like it simple." You voiced, feeling second-hand embarrassment.

"Hmm...Your quirk releases a smell right?" She mused, settling it down after a second. You left out a bit more information about your quirk on to the paper, as she scrutinizes before a glimpse of inspiration crossed her expression. "I think I can help!"

"You don't have too." You quickly added, fumbling to yourself.

"I'll do it, no worries!" She marched over at a desk, plucking off a pencil. "Even though I wanted to see the support items! This would be the second best!" She then lit up in realization, making a deep hum, as she glanced at you, "by the way, My names Hatsume Mei! Please to make your acquaintances!" She introduced, as you nodded blankly, unsure how to react as everything was going so fast.

"Nice to meet you too, but-," You tried to cut in. She seemed to be the type of person who doesn't listen.

"Let's get started!" She was already hovering the pencil on the paper, as she drew out extravagant items on the paper. As your eyes widen in alarm.

"I said wait!" You cried out, rushing over to her form.

It appeared this was the start of an odd friendship.

~•~•~

(y/n): I'm confident about what Pokémon I should choose for the sports festival!

Me: I am confusion

Y'all I know I made Monoma a huge dick. But let me tell ya something. He is a huge dick. And I love him. By the way, I have to recheck Tetsutetsu a lot when I'm writing, to make sure I wrote his name correct, gosh. But hey! Kendo got a lot of interactions! and I'm excited to show you the big three, my babies, I love them so much ya'll don't understand how much I want to see them on screen again pls-

And let's not forget Hatsume! I'd really like to make her a good future friend with the reader soon. Amajiki is such a pure soul, I honestly would like to see him a lot in the future, though interactions going to be a bit shaky lol. Hado is super friendly, so I had no trouble with her. And Mirio's back! I wanted to add him in pretty bad in the last few chapters. Glad to find a spot here.

All in all, I'm here to tell you a little secret. Are you ready? Reader's past has actually a lot to do with bnha than Pokémon. I know, it's weird, and Pokémon will continuously play a part in this story and background. But there's actually a lot to do with the bnha universe. I'd keep an open eye to the interactions with our sister, and our mother for clues!

Anyways, thank you so much for your suggestions. I read them all, and it really made me amazed by your ideas. I'll take all of them into consideration. One more chapter to go before the sports festival! It's about the ova btw, the first one. I felt it was necessary to give a part before the sports festival! Thank you so much for your support once again! I'm so thankful how well the story is getting, and it makes me hope to do my best. Thanks once again!

btw, the new Pokémon sword and shield is making me so...confuse. Like. Dynamax. That's a thing now, for some reason? I mean, Imma be honest, seeing a whole little Pokémon trainer yeeting a giant Pokeball is one thing, but Dynamax wailord. Pls. I must see. How gigantic is the whale. Oh, and I love Wooloo. Just saying.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

623K 18.7K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
101K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
105K 3.5K 35
*ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬�...