Kiseki no Love | Kuroko no Ba...

By Cora-chan

Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more... More

Introduction
1. Kuroko Tetsuya: Math Support
1. Kagami Taiga: Hot Spring
1. Aomine Daiki: Shoe Shopping
1. Murasakibara Atsushi: Anything for You
1. Akashi Seijuro: Trust
2. Kagami Taiga: Pickup Lines
1. Kise Ryouta: Just You and Me
1. Midorima Shintarou: Attention Span
1. Himuro Tatsuya: That Letter
2. Akashi Seijuro: Punishment
1. Hyūga Junpei: Shippings
2. Kuroko Tetsuya: The Art of Seduction
1. Takao Kazunari: Birds Over Carrots
3. Kagami Taiga: Kitty, Kitty
1. Sakurai Ryō: Haunted House
2. Murasakibara Atsushi: Snowy Days
1. Kasamatsu Yukio: Valentine's Day
3. Akashi Seijuro: Pregnancy
2. Kise Ryouta: Public Displays of Embarrassment
1. Nijimura Shuzo: Precious Property
2. Aomine Daiki: Ignorance is Bliss
2. Midorima Shintarou: Mimicry
~Special Announcement~
3. Kise Ryouta: Overprotective Idiots
3. Aomine Daiki: Break the Mask
1. Chihiro Mayuzumi: A Half of a Whole
2. Himuro Tatsuya: Public Proposal
4. Kise Ryouta: Tease
4. Akashi Seijuro: Akashi Seijuro's Perfect Relationship Guide
1. Hanamiya Makoto: The Spider's Web
1. Kiyoshi Teppei: Timeliness
1. Izuki Shun: Dog Days
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART ONE
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART TWO
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART THREE FINAL
3. Takao Kazunari: Knight in Shining Armor
2. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: All I Want For Christmas
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART ONE
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART TWO FINAL
3. Midorima Shintarou: Not Alone
3. Kuroko Tetsuya: Fairy Lights
~Valentine's Day Oneshot Poll~
2. Kasamatsu Yukio: Ricochet
2. Nijimura Shuzo: The Story Begins
2. Sakurai Ryō: Amorous Cuddles
4. Takao Kazunari: Mine
5. Akashi Seijuro: Dominance
2. Hanamiya Makoto: Trouble Maker
4. Aomine Daiki: Your Bad Day
3. Murasakibara Atsushi: Green and Red
5. Kise Ryouta: Waking Up
1. Multiple Drabbles
6. Akashi Seijuro: Behind Closed Doors
4. Kagami Taiga: First Date
5. Aomine Daiki: Fun 'n Roses
5. Takao Kazunari: Savvy
3. Kasamatsu Yukio: Fiction vs. Reality
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 1
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 2
The End (feat. GOM, Momoi + Kagami)

1. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: Kissing Booth

30.5K 908 312
By Cora-chan

1.  Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: Kissing Booth

You nervously adjusted your red t-shirt that featured puckered lips on it and poked your head out of the bathroom. The line at your booth was empty and you quickly walked over to it with your head down and cheeks pink. Sighing, you flipped the sign on the top so it said, 'OPEN FOR SMOOCHES'.

Your idiot best friend, Izumi-senpai, signed you up for Seirin's annual school festival kissing booth. You had the last shift of the night and wanted to cry and beg your senpais for help as they ran away. The festival was almost over and you were sure you got away with not having to kiss anyone.

With that sort of thinking, you, of course, jinxed yourself.

"Are you just going to stand there?"

"I'm sorry." You apologized, bowing your head. You pocketed your phone and looked up and gasped. "Taiga-kun?"

The tiger basketball player grinned. "Yeah. So what's your booth for?"

Your cheeks turned pink and you pointed at the sign above you. "This is a kissing booth. Izumi-senpai forced me to join this because no one else would."

"O-oh!" Kagami flushed. He scratched the back of his neck and inwardly debated then pulled out his wallet. Dropping a bill in the box, he smiled shyly at you. "Okay then."

"O-o-oh," You stammered.

Kagami bent down and smiled at you then puckered his lips. Your face turned bright red when he did so and you squeezed your eyelids shut and clenched onto the stand's cloth. The kiss was short and sweet and steam was almost pouring out of your ears.

"Thank you so much!" You shouted, bowing your head and not meeting his eyes.

"U-uh, yeah," Kagami stammered. "See you later, (Y/N)-chan."

When he turned away you pressed your fingertips against your lips and blushed again at what happened. You knew you would have to kiss people but it never occurred to you it could be your friends. What if there were more?!?

You squinted into the distance where you saw a blob sprinting towards you. As it quickly advanced you recognized the wind-blown blonde locks and dazzling million watt smile. Kise skidded to a stop right in front of you and shoved a dollar into the box and took your hands in his.

"I thought it would be too good to be true! I can't believe you're actually running a kissing booth!" Kise laughed. He leaned down so you were nose-to-nose and sparkles seemed to float around him. "Ne, (Y/N)cchi, you have to give me my kiss now~"

"Be quiet then." You playfully scolded, amused by his enthusiasm.

You met him halfway and kissed him gently. His eyes widened in shock at first before he kicked himself and kissed you back. He tightened his hold on your hands and prolonged the kiss and giggled like a school girl when you pulled back.

"Thank you, (Y/N)cchi!" He chirped. Feeling brave, he kissed your forehead before a giant hand wrapped around his head and he was pulled away. "OWWIE!!"

Murasakibara tossed him back and glared at the model. "You have to pay a dollar for one of (Y/S/N)-chin's kisses, thief."

"I'm not a thief!" Kise cried, rubbing his now sore head.

"Go away, Ki-chin." Murasakibara grumbled, making you sweatdrop at his bluntness.

Kise pouted and walked away with his head hung. "Murasakibaracchi is so mean to me..."

"One kiss, please, (Y/S/N)-chin." Murasakibara requested.

You gave him a cute smile. "Of course."

He deposited a bill in the box and leaned down and cupped your face. You kissed him and tasted his favorite candies and chips. His lips moved slowly and left you smiling like an idiot when you parted.

"Thanks for helping out, Atsushi-kun." You bowed politely.

"You're welcome," He replied. He started to walk away and unraveled a lollipop and stuck it in his mouth. Pausing in his steps for a moment, he called over his shoulder, "Your lips are sweet, (Y/S/N)-chin. Let's kiss more later, I have to find Muro-chin."

You chuckled under your breath at his bluntness and doubted that he really knew what he was talking about. Humming, you neatly stacked the dollar bills inside of the box so they were layered evenly. Not even ten minutes in you were collecting kisses left and right. Izumi-senpai would be thrilled.

"SHIN-CHAN, LOOK! IT'S (Y/N)-CHAN AT A KISSING BOOTH!"

"Shut up, Bakao!"

You laughed as Midorima and Takao walked towards the booth, the former looking irritated and latter giggling at his face. Takao winked at you and hurried off, leaving you and Midorima staring at each other from across the small table. He pushed off his glasses and his cheeks turned pink as he handed you a bill.

"I'm only here because Takao wanted to play the games, nanodayo." He grumbled, refusing any sort of eye contact.

"Then why didn't Takao want a kiss?" You teased, grinning at him.

Midorima's cheeks burned brighter and he coughed into his bandaged hand. "S-shut up! He had to go to the bathroom, nanodayo!"

"Sure~" You giggled. Deciding to push him even further, you grabbed him by his collar and smirked as he gaped at you since you were hairs away from each other. "One kiss coming right up~"

You kissed him and was surprised by how quickly he reacted. His bandaged fingers pushed back a lock of your (H/C) hair behind your ear and he kept his hand there, holding your head in place. He pulled away slowly with his face resembling a tomato and before you could thank him for helping out he was sprinting away.

"What a dork." You laughed, clapping your hands together at his reaction.

Time passed by with the occasional kiss for a stranger and you were itching to leave the booth. You've collected more than any other girls and the fireworks would be starting in less than an hour. The booth was near the center of the festival towards the back so your view of the sky was obscured by other booths and foliage from the tree you were stationed under.

To pass time you were reading some oneshots you found from an author named Cora-chan on Wattpad. You were completely absorbed in the middle of a chapter and didn't notice a dark bluenette swagger up to the booth and toss a dollar in the box. He frowned when he saw you ignoring you and grabbed your necklace, forcefully pulling you forwards.

You yelped as you were yanked forwards and stared with wide eyes as Aomine kissed you. He slid his tongue into your unsuspecting kiss and your face became crimson at the erotic action. You shyly kissed back and he finally released you so you stumbled back and held onto the booth's table so you wouldn't fall over.

"You didn't have to choke me, Ahomine!" You huffed, rubbing the sore spots where the necklace's chain dug into your neck.

"You're the idiot who isn't paying any attention to their booth. I waited for like five minutes and you didn't say anything and I didn't want to waste my money so I took it." He retorted with a lazy expression as he looked around.

"You could've said something." You frowned.

Aomine shrugged and his phone buzzed. He took it out and sighed as he read the message. "I have to go find Satsuki. Kagami says some jackasses are hitting on her again."

The two of you exchanged goodbyes and you found yourself checking the time over and over again – only fifteen minutes left on your shift. You wondered what colors the fireworks would be; yellow, red, green, blue? The images of your friends' hair flashed through your mind and you laughed.

"Maybe they'll just show pictures of them." You mused. You perked up when you saw your favorite redheaded point guard walk up to the booth and waved. "Hi, Seijuro-kun!"

"Hello," he greeted, smirking. He pulled out a twenty dollar bill and you watched incredulously as he dropped it into the box. "Twenty kisses, (Y/N) – that's an order."

You nodded and leaned over and began kissing him. Akashi's kisses were as passionate as his will for perfection and you found yourself starting to softly moan into his mouth. Every time the two of you pulled back for breath it counted as a dollar but the gaps never lasted long because he would crash his lips onto yours once you were done panting. You tangled your fingers in his hair and he had his arms wrapped around your torso, running his hands up and down your back.

Hours seemed to pass before you counted the twentieth kiss and you ducked as Akashi tried to give you another. "That's twenty, Seijuro-kun. Thanks for helping me out with me shift." You chuckled.

Disappointment shown in his eyes and he reached into his wallet, producing a hundred dollar bill. "Fine, then."

"Seijuro-kun!" You squeaked, slapping your hands over the box. "Really, thank you, you've helped a lot. You don't have to go that far."

He smirked and his eyes narrowed. "Please, it would be my pleasure to help you."

Your phone beeped and you took it out and showed him the blinking numbers. "My shift's over. I have to go turn in this box, sorry."

"I'll just wait for your next kissing booth." Akashi said coolly, pocketing the cash. "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

You smiled. "Goodbye, Seijuro-kun~"

You grabbed the box and hurried over to the food area where Izumi-senpai was eating ice cream with her boyfriend. She squealed in happiness at the amount in the box and bragged about how she knew you would be a hit. You just nodded along, knowing better than to fight with her. Her boyfriend noticed you growing impatient and changed to subject to him paying every penny to kiss her and she swooned over him and you left.

You found your secret hiding spot on the school ground and plopped down on the bench. It was in the midst of the trees where the branches stopped so there was a clear view of the night sky. The stars twinkled merrily and you shivered, wishing you brought a jacket.

Speaking of the devil, a jacket was drooped around your shoulders and you jumped as a phantom sat next to you.

"Hello," Kuroko politely greeted.

"Tetsuya-kun, you're going to give me a heart attack!" You overdramatized, clutching your heart. You pulled the jacket closer to you and frowned. "Aren't you going to be cold just wearing a t-shirt?"

Kuroko shook his head. "You need it more than I do, (Y/N)-chan."

"You're making me feel bad." You sulked. An idea popped into your mind and you scooted closer to Kuroko and wrapped your arms around him. He stiffened as you leaned your head against his shoulder before relaxing and resting his head against yours. "This way the both of us will stay warm, right?"

"Hai," he whispered.

You smiled when the fireworks started and watched in awe as they exploded above your heads. Shapes and colors of all kinds formed above in sparkles, in rhythm with the accompanying booming sounds. Kuroko turned his head and watched you as you childishly commented on how amazing they were and smiled at your adorableness.

He couldn't help himself anymore and kissed you tenderly and sensually. The both of you smiled into the kiss and pulled back with your foreheads resting against each other. He pulled a dollar out of his jeans and placed it in your hands and you laughed and handed it back.

"It's the thought that counts." You chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was challenging to write but I hope you guys like it :3

I'm sorry I didn't stick 100% to the request prompt D: When I scanned over it all I remembered was "GOM + Kagami and fair" and not the "they go to the fair together" and I just realized (like literally just now when I was checking who to dedicate it to).

I'm so sorry TnT *bows a million times like Ryo*

But if anyone hasn't seen it yet, on the ~Special Announcements~ chapter I'm holding a contest. Comment on that chapter who I should write a 3k-5k oneshot for and why. It ends 10/11/14~

Because of the contest requests are closed but I'm going to post 3. Aomine Daiki, 1. Chihiro Mayuzumi, 2. Himuro Tatsuya, then 4. Kise Ryouta before I post the oneshot.

Also, I'm writing a Kise X OC fic called Assumptions. You should check it out ;)

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
1.3K 303 13
Read to find out where your destinies with these cuties lie! Will it be a happily ever after? Or a heart-breaking goodbye? 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣: ℕ�...
35.9K 1.3K 26
Kagami made a promise to Kuroko after he passed away. He will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai. Main pair AoKaga Slight Akakuro Completed ✅
28.6K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!