The Boy with Golden Hair and...

By Derukio

Y/n is just an orphan girl who was found one day on the side of the road. She had no idea of her past or who... More

Chapter 1: My Savior
Chapter 2: Meliodas, captain of the seven deadly sins.
Chapter 3: First Impressions
Authors note
Chapter 4: Introductions
Chapter 5: Living arrangements
Chapter 6: New Job?
Chapter 7: Confessions
Chapter 8: First Love
Chapter 9: The best boyfriend EVER!!
100 READS!!
Chapter 10: 1st Date
Chapter 11: My special ability? (WARNING CONTAINS SOME LEMON)
Chapter 12: Copycat
Chapter 13: Awakening
Chapter 14: Welcome to Paradise!
Chapter 15: The Knight and his Princess
Chapter 16: MELIODAS!
Chapter 17: Hello?
Chapter 18: Him and his beloved
Chapter 19: One more time.
Chapter 20: Demon realm
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: My fiance?!
Chapter 23: Hey partner
Chapter 24: Little Bastards...
Chapter 25: Imposter!
Chapter 27: Goodbye my love...
Chapter 28: I won't leave you.
Chapter 29: Flower Fesitval!
Chapter 30: Mama?
Chapter 31: Sister?
Chapter 32: She can't be...
Chapter 33: I can't believe I loved you...
Chapter 34: It's over isn't it?
Chapter 35: Tea and Memories
Chapter 36: Lust or Passion? (lemon chapter)
Chapter 37: Boss
Chapter 38: I'm Finally Back.
Chapter 39: My bestie
Chapter 40: Rita, the mother I never had.
Chapter 41: The voices
Chapter 42: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭
Other books

Chapter 26: My fault?

2.3K 65 13
By Derukio

Y/n's Pov 

It was dark and I couldn't move. I was stuck and in pain. My head was throbbing and stabbing pains were sent through my chest. I could hear distant voices that had a familiar ring to them. I began to open my eyes slowly. The bright lights were blinding. Looking up into the light made me dizzy and my head began throbbing 10x worse. 

Then a golden haired boy came into view. I could get lost in his emerald eyes. A steady stream of tears were falling down his cheeks. I reached up to wipe them away.

"Me-li-odas?" I pushed out.

"Y/N? You're okay! Don't ever do anything this reckless I don't know what I'd do without you. I hardly made it back to the tavern in time for Elizabeth to heal you!" He began to ramble as tears fell from his eyes faster. He held me tightly as if I'd drift away if he let go. 

"Hey I-im here n-ow right?" I said smiling through the pain still surging through my chest.

"B-esides I t-think it was about t-time for me t-o save your a-ass." I said as I let out a little chuckle followed by a chunky cough. I was stil coughing up a little blood. 

"Save your breath. I'll get Elizabeth to come and take a look, see if there's anything else she can do." He said as he let me go and kept his gaze on me. 

"Hey meliodas..."

"yeah?"

"I love you, and I'm sorry for scaring you." 

"It's okay...I'm just happy you're safe."  and with that he walked out and I went back to sleep.

Meliodas' POV

I stepped out of the room and leaned on the door. I slowly slid down to the floor. My tears ran down and I made no attempt to stop them. I felt so useless and weak. I let her get hurt, I let (y/n) get hurt. I was to weak to protect her and she got hurt because of me. How could I have been so stupid, she should have never joined the sins. Her life is in danger every day because of us. 

~Flasback~

"Who are you and what the hell do you want?" I asked the hag who had taken me from the sins.

"Ah my love, do you truly not remember me?"

"..."

"I'm hurt!" She said in a sarcastic matter with her hand to her chest. 

"Well, we were childhood friends remember? We even loved each other!" 

"Sylvia?" 

"Yes! That's it my love!" She responded. Sylvia was the maid's daughter. She often played with me and joined with me in my studies in the Demon King's palace. I knew she had a small crush on me, the feelings were never really mutual to say the least...

"Listen Sylvia, I never had or will have any feelings of love for you." I told her.

"You will, don't worry." And with a snap of her fingers I was out like a light and in her control.

~End of Flashback~

(Y/n) only got hurt because of me and my past. As long as she stays here with us she isn't safe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 25
~Meliodas x Elizabeth Modern AU~ Elizabeth sends a glare his way. "You're not my boyfriend." She says, even though it pained her to say it. "And your...
6.4K 419 26
So basically Meliodas finds someone from his past unconscious in a forest and decides to take her in but she forgets everything and doesn't remember...
752K 21.6K 32
(Various x reader) After the murder of her mother, (Y/N) fled to Earth to get away the Goddesses. Her existence was strictly forbidden and punishable...
22.9K 805 45
~Meliodas x Elizabeth Modern AU~ "How come you never go outside? To come to school? To go anywhere?" Meliodas Asks the girl. Elizabeth looks away sh...