What I See In You (BWWM)

By AyitiCheri_26

Desiree is a nice sweet person. She faces challenges with dealing with family problems but manages to not let... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Characters
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Coming soon
Out now!!!!

15

6.5K 268 424
By AyitiCheri_26

Saturday

I got in the car and greeted Trent. He leaned in and gave me a soft hug making my stomach sink, in a good way.

"You look beautiful as always." He said as he observed me up and down. I had on a black skin tight knee length dress with a jean coat. It was nothing showy or plain.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say. Trent fixes himself nice. He had on a blue polo shirt and Levi jeans. His black hair seemed more curly making him appeal better.

"I do what I can do." He chuckled as he drove off.

"What movie we seeing?" I asked.

"It's all up to you." He smiled.

"Okay, we'll see when we get there." I said.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the nearest theatres. We went inside and brought our tickets. Since he decided to let me choose I went with the movie 'Us'.

"I actually always wanted to see this." He said as we waited for the movie to start.

"Same, social media was going crazy about it and I just hope it's not another overhyped black panther tease." I say and he laughed.

"At least I'm not the only one who thinks it wasn't all that good."

"Right, I waisted $15 watching that. But I had to since my best friend was begging and I couldn't let her go alone." I say.

"So what type of movies are you into?"

"Well some days I'm a horror fan, then I switch to romance, and then I become a thriller or comedy fan. It all depends on my mood. What about you?"

"Action seems to be for me."

"I can't stand action. It's just too much for me." I say and sip my soda.

"I feel the same for romance. My cousin would always force me to watch those with her and I'll feel so annoyed." He said making me laugh.

"I get it, a boy not being into romantic things." I said.

"Watching it, no. But experiencing wise, that can be so." He said with a wink. I blush and look at the screen.

"I don't think I ever asked you." He said. I looked back at him.

"You don't have a boyfriend do you?" He asked.

"Well if I had one I wouldn't be here with you. And I suppose you don't have a girlfriend?" I asked. He looked up and scratched his hair.

"I mean, I have multiples." He said making my jaw drop.

"I'm kidding, no I don't." He laughed.

"I was already planning to throw my drink on you." I laugh and punch his arm.

"I would've deserved that." He said. The movie started and the cinema went quiet.

Throughout the movie Trent was being generous and sharing his candies with me. He didn't do nothing intimately which made me glad I met a person like him.

He allowed me link arms with him since it was cold and his body was warm to lean against. His arms were so muscular it felt like I was leaning on a wall.

"Want a refill?" He asked. I looked at my almost empty bucket of popcorn and nodded.

"Thanks." I said as he grabbed it and walked off.

I continued watching trying to comprehend the movie. Overall it wasn't scary but it had its creepy moments.

About 10 minutes later Trent came back. He was gone for so long I thought he decided to leave me.

"Sorry, long line." He said as he handed me the bucket.

"What did I miss?" He whispered.

"Basically, the clones are fighting." I say. He nodded and leaned back in his chair. To me he seemed a bit off.

I didn't question it though so I continued watching the movie.

After the movie was done we walked out the cinema.

"That was a confusing ending." He said.

"I'm gonna be up all night trying to understand it." I said.

"That makes the two of us." We walked to the bathroom area and Trent asked me to wait for him.

I sat down at a bench near by and waited. A crowd of people were coming my way so I pulled out my phone to make it seem like I was occupied.

"Desiree?" I heard. I look up and wasn't surprised at all. Darius and his friends were walking my way. I pushed a smile on my face and stood up.

"Hey." I said. I got confused when I saw Rachel's friend Gina with them. She was laughing and talking to someone and it faded once she saw me.

"She's hot." I heard someone say. Gina snickered.

"Shut up Paul." Someone said.

"So, what movie did you come watch?" Darius asked me.

"Us."

"We should've went to see that one. What happened at the end?" Another one asked me.

"Uh well I don't know if I should spoil it like that." I say with a nervous laugh.

"Then don't." Gina said.

"I wasn't going to." I said as she glared at me.

"Ready to go?" Trent came out. He walked slower when he saw Darius and the others.

"Uh yeah." I said.

"Cool." He said as he waved at them.

"See ya." I told Darius. He nodded.

"Wait." I heard. We both turned around.

"We're throwing a party at Darius place, you guys should come." One said.

"You guys don't have to." Darius said while looking at Trent and back at me.

"Do you want to?" Trent asked me.

"I don't know." I said.

"Let me know if you do." Darius said before they all walked off. I didn't miss the glare Gina shot me.

"I think I'm gonna just stay home." I told Trent.

"Okay. Let's go then." We left the theatres and Trent drove me home.

I stook around in his car just to thank him.

"Thanks again for taking me out." I smiled.

"It's what I can do best." He smiled. He leaned over and kissed my cheek making me blush. His lips were so soft against my cheek. I wanted to turn my face and kiss his lips.

"Night." He said against my ear.

"Night." I said before stepping out of his car.

I walked inside without looking back and leaned against door while breathing out. Tonight was interesting we can say.

...

Monday (lunch)

We all sat down at our table and looked at our food in disgust.

"What the hell is this?" Diamond said while playing with her slimy food.

"It's vegan food. Which is a dumb day to do knowing that everyone here eats animals." Iyan said.

"I think it's good." Crystal said.

"Good thing I packed my own food." I say as I take out my food.

"Yeah Yeah your organized we get it." Iyan said.

"Tell is about your date with fine Trent." Crystal said.

"It wasn't a date again. We were just chilling." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you like him?" Iyan asked.

"I don't know. He's very nice and sweet and there's no deny that he fine."

"True that." Iyan said.

"But I just see him as a friend and nothing in me is telling me to fall for him. Even when he kissed me-"

"You guys kissed?!" They all said.

"No. He kissed me on the cheek so calm your tits." I laugh.

"Oh, cause I was going to say." Diamond said.

"As I was saying, even when he kissed my cheek.
I felt nothing." I said.

"Nothing?" Crystal asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing at all?" Iyan said. I shook my head once again.

"Then you need to give it time. You guys only seen each other three time and hung out twice. Maybe the fourth time with me a charm." Diamond said.

"Maybe." I mumbled.

"FIGHTTTTT!" We heard some kids screaming as they ran in the cafeteria.

Everyone got confused and followed them out to the the hall.

"Fight?" I said.

"We can't miss this one." Iyan said as she quickly stood up. We grab our stuff and follow everyone outside.

Our school barely had fights so I was curious in who was part of it. I'm thinking it's the maybe the freshmen's since they're young and don't have functioning brains.

We all went outside and there was a large crowd. With my short self I couldn't see even if I stood on my toes.

"I can't see anything." I said. We all walked to a gap where it can be seen. I squeezed myself threw and almost choke in my own spit.

"Oh my goodness. Is that..."

"Darius." I breathed. He was tackling another person on the ground. Rachel was on the side screaming for them to stop.

All I could do was watch in shock. I wanted to stop it but I couldn't with so many people around. They were punching and beating each other up. I recognized the other guy as the guy Rachel was cheating with. Darius must've found out.

Everyone pulled out their phone and recorded everything. A teacher came to stop them but they overpowered her. Two other teachers including the principal came out and separated them both.

"Enough you two! Everyone else make your way inside. Now!" He yelled. Everyone groaned and walked back inside.

I looked back at Darius seeing he had a busted lip and his ear was bleeding. Must've been from his earring. He glanced up at me and we gazed at each other. He quickly looked away making me do the same.

"I think I know what this is about." Iyan said.

"I knew this was going to get messy." Crystal said. We made our way back inside. Everyone was already sharing the videos on social media.

"I feel like this is all Rachel's fault." Diamond said.

"Yeah no shit. She prefers to sleep with the shaggy hair over Darius. I mean who does that, have you seen Darius?" Iyan said.

"He doesn't deserve her." Crystal said.

"He deserves someone better." Iyan said.

"Only if I can be that someone." I heard Diamond mumbled. She mumbled it low for no one to hear, but I catched it.

"Okay I'm gonna head to my locker." I say.

"We can come with you." Iyan said.

"No it's fine, you guys go." I said. They all nodded and we separated our ways.

I walk up the stairs and towards my locker.

I heard someone clear their throat. I turn around to see Gina with the same dirty look she always gives me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"No, but maybe I can help you." She smirked.

"I think I'm good thanks." I say.

"You really need to open your eyes and see that you have no chance." She said.

"No chance with what?" I frowned. She rolled her eyes.

"With Darius. You think just because you tutor him and you have the same class he'll fall for you?" She said then laughed.

"So this is why you've been giving me glares. For Darius? You don't even know me."

"Your right I don't and I don't want to. Your a messy bitch and because of you Rachel hasn't been the same."

"I didn't tell her sleep around behind her boyfriends back so what do I have to do with this?" I said. She looked around and stepped closer to me so that her face was inches away from mine.

"Just know that Darius can't and will never go for someone like you." She said then I lightly pushed her away.

"First of all don't ever step up to me like that again. And second of all I don't even know where this is coming from and why your telling me. I know I don't stand a chance with him, why are you telling me something I already know. What next are you gonna tell me? That I'm black?" I said then I closed my locker.

"It's just a reminder. Gosh I would hate to have a guy talk shit about me the way he does with you." She laughed. I ignored and walked pass her.

"Watch your back Desiree." She called I turned around seeing her smirking at me then I continued walking. What a delusional psycho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...
1.6K 78 22
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*
45.3K 1.9K 17
[π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ] π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
1K 84 23
Nala loves everything about her culture, she loves expressing it in many ways like her clothing and her family traditions. One day she wants to fin...